PDA

View Full Version : shout out to patty mills culture contributions

Genovaswitness
08-27-2018, 01:56 PM
dissolving of the big 3
kawhi leaving
playing like shit since rotator cuff tear
stealing money from better players

fucking idiot is gonna look even worse in his bench role without Manu being there. For the culture BALA

dabom
08-27-2018, 02:20 PM
Cant blame healthy players. :lmao

superbigtime
08-27-2018, 02:21 PM
I really think this team is going to fall apart without Manu.

hater
08-27-2018, 02:22 PM

:lmao no

We will be fine. Will barely make the playoffs and out in round 1 as expected

TheGreatYacht
08-27-2018, 02:23 PM
I really think this team is going to fall apart without Kawhi.
Fixed.

Spurs will be better off without the net negative on both sides scrub that you first mentioned.

SpurSpike
08-27-2018, 02:28 PM
I wouldn't lay all that on Mills, the big 3 just got old. He is really just an expensive role player after all. He doesn't offer anything special except for an extremely quick fearless shot (which he has missed a lot of lately).

I will say this though, of all the spurs who instagram he does not post much about working out...Just a bunch of pictures of him enjoying his 50 mills. Every once in a while he will post things like him working out with rocks or some shit but it really just looks like he is saying "see i'm working out" then drinks a beer right after the photo.

superbigtime
08-27-2018, 02:29 PM
there's a reason I have you two assholes blocked.

TheGreatYacht
08-27-2018, 02:29 PM
I wouldn't lay all that on Mills, the big 3 just got old. He is really just an expensive role player after all. He doesn't offer anything special except for an extremely quick fearless shot (which he has missed a lot of lately).

I will say this though, of all the spurs who instagram he does not post much about working out...Just a bunch of pictures of him enjoying his 50 mills. Every once in a while he will post things like him working out with rocks or some shit but it really just looks like he is saying "see i'm working out" then drinks a beer right after the photo.
:lmao

objective
08-27-2018, 02:38 PM
Mills without Manu making plays for him ...

He's going to be even worse, can't even picture it fully. Just basketball anguish.

bklynspursfan
08-27-2018, 02:45 PM
1/10

phxspurfan
08-27-2018, 02:52 PM

Incorrect, we still have GOAT coach Pop and LMA. Team will be like the 02 Spurs again with 4-down being run every time