PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Bron Says He Had to Learn to Like Whites

StinkyWeezleteats
08-29-2018, 10:53 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/29/lebron-james-says-he-had-to-learn-to-like-white-people/

(http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/29/lebron-james-says-he-had-to-learn-to-like-white-people/)

Allan Rowe vs Wade
08-29-2018, 11:04 AM
he was a kid

Fabbs
08-29-2018, 11:15 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/29/lebron-james-says-he-had-to-learn-to-like-white-people/
(http://www.tmz.com/2018/08/29/lebron-james-says-he-had-to-learn-to-like-white-people/)
Wonder how Bron is dealing with some coloreds?
https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/ej-johnson.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

FrostKing
08-29-2018, 11:48 AM
I think I remember hearing about this in the past - his experience at that private school. Seems he goes more in depth now

Crazy how fractured America (and other multicultural nations are). If Russia, China launched a technological terrorist attack and shut down certain industries : USA wiuld turn into the 'Walking Dead' tv show.

Othyus Lalanne
08-29-2018, 03:05 PM
I think I remember hearing about this in the past - his experience at that private school. Seems he goes more in depth now

Crazy how fractured America (and other multicultural nations are). If Russia, China launched a technological terrorist attack and shut down certain industries : USA wiuld turn into the 'Walking Dead' tv show.

People are softer than ever, they just have big mouths.

LkrFan
08-29-2018, 05:35 PM
Wonder how Bron is dealing with some coloreds?
https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/ej-johnson.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

:lmao

Chris
08-29-2018, 07:05 PM
When will this guy learn to just shut up and dribble?

Stabula
08-30-2018, 01:44 AM

Isitjustme?
08-30-2018, 02:30 AM

So triggered by his mere existence lol

StinkyWeezleteats
08-30-2018, 07:40 AM
he was a kid

Okay

Killakobe81
08-30-2018, 07:49 AM

Watched it last night.
(paraphrasing) he had to learn to trust "whites", because he grew up in a all-black neighborhood going to all black schools.
and was conditioned not to trust them.

Racism is taught or a product of one's enviornment (tough to not to rely on stero-types if you never been around a particular ethnic group)

Nothing wrong with ANYTHING he said on that show.

StinkyWeezleteats
08-30-2018, 07:58 AM
Watched it last night.
(paraphrasing) he had to learn to trust "whites", because he grew up in a all-black neighborhood going to all black schools.
and was conditioned not to trust them.

Racism is taught or a product of one's enviornment (tough to not to rely on stero-types if you never been around a particular ethnic group)

Nothing wrong with ANYTHING he said on that show.

I agree 100%. I was waiting on the "what if a white guy said that about blacks" reply. I am shocked no one, especially Chris, posted that.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
08-30-2018, 08:53 AM
he's basically maniac magee

E20
08-30-2018, 11:11 AM
i dont like white people either they're hated by probably the whole earth just think about it:

-you take over other peoples countries, reason: we are better than you and we have better morals/ways of life so do it our way or we will enslave you
-talk about how shitty other countries are but depend on there resources
-have no problem taking over other peoples countries or exerting influence to use there resources, but don't want anybody coming back in
-you guys are racist as fuck and have a superiority complex because you guys look a certain way
-you guys horde all the money and guns and if anbody tries to get some you guys either use fear tactics, economic and social sanctions, or kill them so they don't get ahead
-you guys generally hate on any minority that is successful and don't want to see other people succeed except for other whites

why the fuck would I, a minority, like white people? and for the most part all of these things i just mentioned are still prevalent in white people today in one way, shape, or form.

FrostKing
08-30-2018, 11:18 AM
i dont like white people either they're hated by probably the whole earth just think about it:

-you take over other peoples countries, reason: we are better than you and we have better morals/ways of life so do it our way or we will enslave you
-have no problem taking over other peoples countries or exerting influence to use there resources, but don't want anybody coming back in
-you guys are racist as fuck and have a superiority complex because you guys look a certain way
-you guys horde all the money and guns and if anbody tries to get some you guys either use fear tactics, economic and social sanctions, or kill them so they don't get ahead
-you guys generally hate on any minority that is successful and don't want to see other people succeed except for other whites

why the fuck would I, a minority, like white people? and for the most part all of these things i just mentioned are still prevalent in white people today in one way, shape, or form.
I think only Asians can claim they are better (plus less imperialism) and South Americans claim they are nicer

But Asians are more racist than whites and South Americans less successful (so people don't migrate to their societies in large numbers).

Arabs have done everything you listed above and blacks are just lol at everything beyond entertainment (packaged by Ashkenazi Jews)

E20
08-30-2018, 11:33 AM
I think only Asians can claim they are better (plus less imperialism) and South Americans claim they are nicer

But Asians are more racist than whites and South Americans less successful (so people don't migrate to their societies in large numbers).

Arabs have done everything you listed above and blacks are just lol at everything beyond entertainment (packaged by Ashkenazi Jews)

i agree dude which is why i'm gonna go ahead and say that the human race is fucked up because everyone is inherently racist, it's probably a core human trait that is developed. human race needs to die off, i'm gonna do my part and slit my wrists.

koriwhat
08-30-2018, 11:34 AM

Retard. How do you like that english language? How about that tech you get to spout your racist ways on? Hypocrite.

koriwhat
08-30-2018, 11:35 AM
i agree dude which is why i'm gonna go ahead and say that the human race is fucked up because everyone is inherently racist, it's probably a core human trait that is developed. human race needs to die off, i'm gonna do my part and slit my wrists.

Please do.

FrostKing
08-30-2018, 11:46 AM
Haha it is just one of countless "barriers". If not race then religion, wealth class, physical differences like height or even IQ level.

I personally think the differences in race, culture, physical apperance makes things interesting.

E20
08-30-2018, 11:46 AM
Please do.

lmao koriwhat is probably white, what butt hurt ass racist. also lmao at the fact you think white people invented tech, it was a majority of immigrants who did. white people use it so we must have invented. did you guys also invent sound and oxygen as well? retarded racist idiot, fuck you and your KKK ancestors

FrostKing
08-30-2018, 01:00 PM
White liberals: "I relate with Mr.James, i hate my white family"

koriwhat
08-30-2018, 05:57 PM
lmao koriwhat is probably white, what butt hurt ass racist. also lmao at the fact you think white people invented tech, it was a majority of immigrants who did. white people use it so we must have invented. did you guys also invent sound and oxygen as well? retarded racist idiot, fuck you and your KKK ancestors

lmao and no, i'm not probably white i am white. just because you're a total fucking retard doesn't make us white men racist.

lmao the make believe world you live in where a majority of immigrants created the tech industry. they might make up the majority now with their irs scams and whatnot but they sure aren't the innovators of the industry and the tech that came from it. keep being a slave to your own ignorance you fucking loser.

koriwhat
08-30-2018, 06:01 PM

^^^ clear sign of a total fucking pussy! boohoo the white man has kept me down and not my retarded ass ways and line of thinking.

lmao you fucking loser!

DMC
08-31-2018, 04:09 AM
Its not racism, its self preservation. He wasnt taught that whites are genetically inferior, just that he shouldnt trust them.

People misuse the term "racism".

Othyus Lalanne
08-31-2018, 04:19 AM
Its not racism, its self preservation. He wasnt taught that whites are genetically inferior, just that he shouldnt trust them.

People misuse the term "racism".

When you lack cnaracter you cannot really trust anyone.

Pure Narwhal
09-01-2018, 04:50 AM

Bill_Brasky
09-01-2018, 09:30 AM
White people are racist af tbh. I'm half and when whites get comfortable around me they start to say some racist ass shit.

dbestpro
09-01-2018, 10:47 AM
So triggered by his mere existence lol

So triggered by a mere comment. lol.

Bynumite
09-01-2018, 11:53 AM
White people are racist af tbh. I'm half and when whites get comfortable around me they start to say some racist ass shit.

It's been the other way around with me. The few instances of racism i've experienced the last few years have come from black people, but i'm white and i shave my head so they must automatically assume i'm a neo nazi or alt right or something :lol

in2deep
09-01-2018, 01:00 PM
Some people are very sensitive. Looks like Lebron is a very sensitive guy.

Isitjustme?
09-01-2018, 03:39 PM
Derp.

Isitjustme?
09-01-2018, 03:40 PM
turns out conservatives were just jealous at liberals wallowing in victimhood abilities and have now taken it to another level.

Imagine white guys in 2018 America feeling sorry for their lot in life. smh lmao so soft

Spurtacular
09-01-2018, 06:35 PM
Lebron getting people to talk about him in dead offseason. Mission accomplished.

DMC
09-03-2018, 12:02 PM
He should write a "How to Not Hate White People" book. I'd read it.

daslicer
09-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Any pain and suffering he had to go through growing up was done by black people. Primarily his mom who was a crack whore and was negligent for most of his childhood.

E20
09-04-2018, 10:39 AM
^^^ clear sign of a total fucking pussy! boohoo the white man has kept me down and not my retarded ass ways and line of thinking.

lmao you fucking loser!

you quoted this post twice, you obsessed racist ass piece of white trash. quit being butt hurt about the situation, i'm a foreign middle easterner that works in tech in the bay area so i'm not brought down by anyone, i brought myself up out of poverty at a young age and was surrounded by racist ass white people for me to realize my lines of thinking even in the bay area i get stared down by white dudes with vet hats all the time. my biggest 'oh fuck whtie people are racist as fuck' moment was when i went to orlando 3 years ago and every single white man/woman/child just looked at me like i had the plauge. so imagine if i went to the south or the midwest. Just shut the fuck up, stop fucking your sister/relatives/pet chicken for one second so you can properly realize that since the dawn of existence that racism has been around and white people are THE biggest perpetrators of it and still are, if you want i can make a really big list of all the instances where white people have committed racist acts. if you wanna hide from the facts then by all means continue your family orgy you in bred steaming pile of donkey shit.

Othyus Lalanne
09-04-2018, 11:06 AM
you quoted this post twice, you obsessed racist ass piece of white trash. quit being butt hurt about the situation, i'm a foreign middle easterner that works in tech in the bay area so i'm not brought down by anyone, i brought myself up out of poverty at a young age and was surrounded by racist ass white people for me to realize my lines of thinking even in the bay area i get stared down by white dudes with vet hats all the time. my biggest 'oh fuck whtie people are racist as fuck' moment was when i went to orlando 3 years ago and every single white man/woman/child just looked at me like i had the plauge. so imagine if i went to the south or the midwest. Just shut the fuck up, stop fucking your sister/relatives/pet chicken for one second so you can properly realize that since the dawn of existence that racism has been around and white people are THE biggest perpetrators of it and still are, if you want i can make a really big list of all the instances where white people have committed racist acts. if you wanna hide from the facts then by all means continue your family orgy you in bred steaming pile of donkey shit.

Bigger than the Han Chinese?

turns out conservatives were just jealous at liberals wallowing in victimhood abilities and have now taken it to another level.

Imagine white guys in 2018 America feeling sorry for their lot in life. smh lmao so soft

Soft? What the fuck would pOC's know about it since their mass shooters are not described the same nor were there article pathologizibng them for the last 4 years in MSM.

Chucho
09-04-2018, 11:34 AM
LOL, King hating his own kind. He's only two shades darker than whiteys like Kobe, OJ, Jordan and Tiger. He moved to LA to embrace his 15 year white heritage.

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-04-2018, 11:41 AM
I'm still learning to like white people.

Othyus Lalanne
09-04-2018, 01:13 PM
LOL, King hating his own kind. He's only two shades darker than whiteys like Kobe, OJ, Jordan and Tiger. He moved to LA to embrace his 15 year white heritage.

LOL at athinking everything he does is not dishonest.

Chucho
09-04-2018, 01:34 PM
LOL at athinking everything he does is not dishonest.

He does dishonest things because he's white and rich.

Othyus Lalanne
09-04-2018, 03:58 PM
He does dishonest things because he's white and rich.

Bron looked [retty black last time i saw him.

koriwhat
09-04-2018, 04:12 PM

Blow yourself up middle eastern loser. Im racist because i think youre a pussy? Cool story jihadi!

TimmyBuckets
09-04-2018, 05:07 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

FrostKing
09-04-2018, 05:58 PM
Whites are definitely "THE biggest perpetrators of it" in America and that is mostly because of the sheer number of whites. Almost everyone universally agrees Asia is the most racist part of the World. You get stares in the USA but you probably wouldn't even be allowed to step foot in some areas of Asia.

Arabs are probably the most hateful when you consider religion [funny you take a shot at whites for "fucking sister/relatives/pet chicken" when parts of the Arab World is crippled with low IQ's from Arabs reproducing with their 1st Cousins].

Overall Whites are the most accepting hence why they are losing majority status in some places. If they were so racist you wouldn't even step foot in the bay area or orlando.

Millennial_Messiah
09-04-2018, 10:21 PM
I drove by some ghetto ass area a few miles east of downtown Cincinnati... might have well been in Lagos, Nigeria... scary place, glad I don't have a bullet hole in my car tbh.

E20
09-05-2018, 11:05 AM
Blow yourself up middle eastern loser. Im racist because i think youre a pussy? Cool story jihadi!
:cry :cry :cry :cry

fuck you, you racist ass slack jawed yokel. you can suck my balls. but oh nooooo koriwhat thinks i'm a pussy and used a racial slur against me.......wow you got me real good by proving my point, you sure shut me up. what will i ever do? koriwhat once again i'm gonna have to ask you to suck on my balls because your posts stink worse than your moms/sisters battered vagina you can go back to having your incest family orgies and wearing your vet/maga paraphernalia. Hopefully i get to know you by name or face, i'll fly down when you die and take a shit on your corpse.

E20
09-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Whites are definitely "THE biggest perpetrators of it" in America and that is mostly because of the sheer number of whites. Almost everyone universally agrees Asia is the most racist part of the World. You get stares in the USA but you probably wouldn't even be allowed to step foot in some areas of Asia.

Arabs are probably the most hateful when you consider religion [funny you take a shot at whites for "fucking sister/relatives/pet chicken" when parts of the Arab World is crippled with low IQ's from Arabs reproducing with their 1st Cousins].

Overall Whites are the most accepting hence why they are losing majority status in some places. If they were so racist you wouldn't even step foot in the bay area or orlando.

Nice job bro you're using some excellent post writing skills to refute a troll. Great job on wasting your time. Although I could refute your points with very sound logic, I don't fucking care to explain myself to white america especially when i'm trolling.

koriwhat
09-05-2018, 12:57 PM
:cry :cry :cry :cry

fuck you, you racist ass slack jawed yokel. you can suck my balls. but oh nooooo koriwhat thinks i'm a pussy and used a racial slur against me.......wow you got me real good by proving my point, you sure shut me up. what will i ever do? koriwhat once again i'm gonna have to ask you to suck on my balls because your posts stink worse than your moms/sisters battered vagina you can go back to having your incest family orgies and wearing your vet/maga paraphernalia. Hopefully i get to know you by name or face, i'll fly down when you die and take a shit on your corpse.

fuck mohammad

E20
09-05-2018, 01:06 PM
fuck mohammad

ohhhh i just got shot in the heart, my life is over i'm gonna go blow myself up. sorry brah, but if that's supposed to offend me then good luck trying and i honestly feel sorry for any one that does get offended by that, i put them on par with the fucktards who get offended when they don't stand for teh flag or when it's burned. but this post once again is great great examples of why you and your whole race are some racist in bred pieces of hog shit. maybe when youre done fucking your sister/mom hybrid family member you can attempt to increase your IQ a little bit to post something better, maybe fuck the quran next post or how about fuck islam. that'll be good too unless if you're too fucking dumb to comprehend that which you probably are you racist twat. suck on my balls brah

koriwhat
09-05-2018, 01:14 PM
ohhhh i just got shot in the heart, my life is over i'm gonna go blow myself up. sorry brah, but if that's supposed to offend me then good luck trying and i honestly feel sorry for any one that does get offended by that, i put them on par with the fucktards who get offended when they don't stand for teh flag or when it's burned. but this post once again is great great examples of why you and your whole race are some racist in bred pieces of hog shit. maybe when youre done fucking your sister/mom hybrid family member you can attempt to increase your IQ a little bit to post something better, maybe fuck the quran next post or how about fuck islam. that'll be good too unless if you're too fucking dumb to comprehend that which you probably are you racist twat. suck on my balls brah

jesus and i thought i ranted... fuck!

no one's fucking their mother or sister, except maybe those in your own family, and no one gives a fuck about you nor your emotional rants.

i think i hear your IRS scam boss calling you back to your cubicle now. get back to work amir!

E20
09-05-2018, 01:56 PM
jesus and i thought i ranted... fuck!

no one's fucking their mother or sister, except maybe those in your own family, and no one gives a fuck about you nor your emotional rants.

i think i hear your IRS scam boss calling you back to your cubicle now. get back to work amir!
nice bro continue denying the facts that you're a racist piece of scum and that you fuck your sister/mom and from the amount i write on this forum i dont' rant but idgaf if you think i do. i don't need to explain myself to ignorant racist fucks like yourself. once again i hope you and your whole family/kin die so i can be there to piss and shit on yoru racist bodies have a good day.

also my name is osama not amir your racist fuck

also theres nothing emotional about this i'm just stating facts. if white people dont' like me then i don't really give a fuck i haven't met one white person that i care to be liked by, since most of them are emotionless uncaring racists who spend most of there time fucking there sister/mothers/daughters like yourself. also please continue replying to me so i can have more oppurtunities to call you a racist sister/mother fucker, cuz i ahve a lot of time in my cubicle getting paid well over 6 figures talking shit to you. k thx bai

StinkyWeezleteats
09-05-2018, 02:55 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/facebook/000/353/279/e31.jpg (https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiL3Ii30qTdAhUNCKwKHXAECbcQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fknowyourmeme.com%2Fphotos%2F3532 79-that-escalated-quickly&psig=AOvVaw2kDPEisRANln_Woxq41DpL&ust=1536263708754936)

koriwhat
09-05-2018, 05:21 PM
i don't need to explain myself to ignorant racist fucks like yourself.

you don't but you'll continue to do so. past proves future. :tu

ol' curry ass smelling mother fucking osama bin patel is in the house!

also theres nothing emotional about this

cry me a river goat fucker.

FrostKing
09-05-2018, 07:01 PM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/020/734/Lebron-James-Crying.jpg

E20
09-06-2018, 12:34 AM
you don't but you'll continue to do so. past proves future. :tu

ol' curry ass smelling mother fucking osama bin patel is in the house!

cry me a river goat fucker.

hey bro long day of not doing jack shit and making bank and i come home to this garbage your posts lack substance and creativity.
-i haven't done much explaining except cuss your white ass out and state that i'm rich as fuck living in one of the countries most expensive areas and thriving, you probably live in some shit trailer in shit texas part of a community of hybrid in bred sister fucking white supremacist/racists
-the fact you believed my name was osama you dumb racist sister fucking idiot, but not suprising.
-i smell like curry, wow good one :madrun:spin i was wearing gucci today, what were you wearing racoon road kill scent?

i'll just continue to enertain your redneck low iq sister/mother fucking ass, since i love cussing out stupid white fucks on the internet (it's a guilty pleasure)

let's continue with bullet points:

-youre a racist piece of dick shit
-you fuck your mom-sister hybrid family member probably your daughter as well if you have one, your daughter is also probably your sister/aunt or something.
-you're also probably a cuck who likes to watch your wife(most likely your wife is your mom/daughter/aunt hybrid) get fucked while you sit in a corner and jerk while gently weeping
-you're a fucking idiot that probably wears maga hats and/or stupid ass vet hats (no i do not appreciate your sacrifice/service, lick my anus)
-you and your whole white race are some of the biggest pieces of shit the world has seen

check back with me in the morning and i'll repost this again to remind you. k thx bai.

E20
09-06-2018, 12:40 AM
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/020/734/Lebron-James-Crying.jpg

you already lost by attempting to be a pseudo intellectual with me.

Othyus Lalanne
09-06-2018, 01:49 PM
nice bro continue denying the facts that you're a racist piece of scum and that you fuck your sister/mom and from the amount i write on this forum i dont' rant but idgaf if you think i do. i don't need to explain myself to ignorant racist fucks like yourself. once again i hope you and your whole family/kin die so i can be there to piss and shit on yoru racist bodies have a good day.

also theres nothing emotional about this i'm just stating facts. if white people dont' like me then i don't really give a fuck i haven't met one white person that i care to be liked by, since most of them are emotionless uncaring racists who spend most of there time fucking there sister/mothers/daughters like yourself. also please continue replying to me so i can have more oppurtunities to call you a racist sister/mother fucker, cuz i ahve a lot of time in my cubicle getting paid well over 6 figures talking shit to you. k thx bai

Why are you threatenning to do bizzare shit if you don't give a fuck?

Why should anyone here care how much you get paid?

dbestpro
09-06-2018, 04:16 PM
Memo: Long replies of more than two sentences is called a rant. A quick reply of one to two sentences is a retort.

Retorts are read. Rants are ignored. Just saying.

koriwhat
09-06-2018, 06:55 PM
hey bro long day of not doing jack shit and making bank and i come home to this garbage your posts lack substance and creativity.
-i haven't done much explaining except cuss your white ass out and state that i'm rich as fuck living in one of the countries most expensive areas and thriving, you probably live in some shit trailer in shit texas part of a community of hybrid in bred sister fucking white supremacist/racists
-the fact you believed my name was osama you dumb racist sister fucking idiot, but not suprising.
-i smell like curry, wow good one :madrun:spin i was wearing gucci today, what were you wearing racoon road kill scent?

i'll just continue to enertain your redneck low iq sister/mother fucking ass, since i love cussing out stupid white fucks on the internet (it's a guilty pleasure)

-you fuck your mom-sister hybrid family member probably your daughter as well if you have one, your daughter is also probably your sister/aunt or something.
-you're also probably a cuck who likes to watch your wife(most likely your wife is your mom/daughter/aunt hybrid) get fucked while you sit in a corner and jerk while gently weeping
-you're a fucking idiot that probably wears maga hats and/or stupid ass vet hats (no i do not appreciate your sacrifice/service, lick my anus)
-you and your whole white race are some of the biggest pieces of shit the world has seen

check back with me in the morning and i'll repost this again to remind you. k thx bai.

lmao what? spit that sand out of your mouth so we can all understand you.

https://assets.mubi.com/images/notebook/post_spotlight_images/6364/images-w1280.jpg

E20
09-07-2018, 11:01 AM
lmao what? spit that sand out of your mouth so we can all understand you.

https://assets.mubi.com/images/notebook/post_spotlight_images/6364/images-w1280.jpg

Othyus Lalanne
09-07-2018, 02:23 PM
l

If you know nothing about history...

DMC
09-07-2018, 02:37 PM
Any pain and suffering he had to go through growing up was done by black people. Primarily his mom who was a crack whore and was negligent for most of his childhood.

Unrelated to "like". I don't like snakes but I've never been bitten. I'd drive rather than fly, but I've never been in a plane crash and have been in a few auto accidents.

It's not about experience with what you hate. It's about being brought up believing something to be true and never needing to think otherwise until you need to.

DMC
09-07-2018, 02:39 PM

:lmao

spurraider21
09-07-2018, 03:15 PM
Good on Lebron for recognizing his prejudices and acknowledging them rather than pretending not to have them and saying bullshit about how he doesn’t see race.

Avante
09-07-2018, 03:44 PM
Hard not to see race when every single time some black......the first black/Afro American to....

start an NFL game
win a SB
win the Heisman
win an Oscar
write a book
win an Olympic event
break some sports record
record a record
win some political whatever
hell.............perform on the Grand Ole Opry

Why do we need to know that?

Google....Joe Perry, watch what happens.

Race will always be HUGE and it has nothing to do with skin pigment.

koriwhat
09-07-2018, 04:29 PM

maybe i am racist? i mean i fucking hate islam and those that follow it but last time i checked islam isn't a race so there's that.

you want bullet points? ok then...

- fuck your religion and you too!
- i don't have a sister nor a daughter nor a kid for that matter. there's no inbreeding in my family but i'm sure there's some in yours as well as pedophilia, oppression against women, and death to gays, right?
- can't be a cuck if i don't have a wife to cuck me. sorry to bust your bubble amir.
- i don't own any such hats whatsoever.
- lmao you got your job because of ol' whitey.

you're such a dumb ass who says the dumbest shit. if i didn't know any better i'd say you're 16 but you claim otherwise so you're just a dumb fucking adult. then again, that's what your religion breeds, dumb ass people!

Avante
09-07-2018, 05:08 PM
I will never get why we must like everyone. When it's totally obvious we are different.

I live in central Cali, trust me.........HUGE problems with Mexicans. They can;t drive, too many kids for the $$$$$, never get behind one in any line because whatever it is they will struggle with it, always haul the whole tribe everywhere they go with one of those kids old enought to baby sit.

What, just ignore all that...why?

E20
09-10-2018, 10:52 AM
maybe i am racist? i mean i fucking hate islam and those that follow it but last time i checked islam isn't a race so there's that.

you want bullet points? ok then...

- fuck your religion and you too!
- i don't have a sister nor a daughter nor a kid for that matter. there's no inbreeding in my family but i'm sure there's some in yours as well as pedophilia, oppression against women, and death to gays, right?
- can't be a cuck if i don't have a wife to cuck me. sorry to bust your bubble amir.
- i don't own any such hats whatsoever.
- lmao you got your job because of ol' whitey.

you're such a dumb ass who says the dumbest shit. if i didn't know any better i'd say you're 16 but you claim otherwise so you're just a dumb fucking adult. then again, that's what your religion breeds, dumb ass people!

let's continue with bullet points brah:

koriwhat
09-12-2018, 10:46 AM

ugh full retard

E20
09-12-2018, 10:48 AM
ugh full retard

koriwhat
09-12-2018, 10:53 AM

you can keep posting the same sad bs like so but it'll never get you any closer to the truth. you're a fucking retard and that's the fucking truth.

E20
09-13-2018, 11:31 AM
you can keep posting the same sad bs like so but it'll never get you any closer to the truth. you're a fucking retard and that's the fucking truth.

Othyus Lalanne
09-13-2018, 12:51 PM

Based on what?

FrostKing
09-13-2018, 12:55 PM

[dribble.....]

-you and your whole white race
Tbh

koriwhat
09-13-2018, 03:05 PM

Based on what?

based on mohammad fucking 9 yr old children.

koriwhat
09-13-2018, 03:09 PM
funniest thing of all with E20 is the fact that i ran down his bullet points and answered each and every one of them; yet he reposts the same bs over and over again.

let's be real for a moment... with a lack of even remotely sounding sane or clear, ain't no one paying E20 the big bucks to don Gucci. this dude E20 is a fucking retard!

E20
09-14-2018, 03:26 PM

Based on what?

E20
09-14-2018, 03:26 PM
Tbh

E20
09-14-2018, 03:27 PM
based on mohammad fucking 9 yr old children.

E20
09-14-2018, 03:27 PM
funniest thing of all with E20 is the fact that i ran down his bullet points and answered each and every one of them; yet he reposts the same bs over and over again.

let's be real for a moment... with a lack of even remotely sounding sane or clear, ain't no one paying E20 the big bucks to don Gucci. this dude E20 is a fucking retard!

FrostKing
09-14-2018, 03:30 PM

That's interesting OP because

-you're a fucking idiot that probably wears headscarf and/or stupid ass Islam hats
-you and your whole brown race are some of the biggest pieces of shit the world has seen

koriwhat
09-14-2018, 04:48 PM
poor poor religion of shit pedo loving E20.

E20
09-14-2018, 05:49 PM
That's interesting OP because

-you're a fucking idiot that probably wears headscarf and/or stupid ass Islam hats
-you and your whole brown race are some of the biggest pieces of shit the world has seen

poor poor religion of shit pedo loving E20.

:lmao :lmao

I'm surprised I was able to string you sensitive numb nuts this long. But for whats it worth American govt considers me white so I'm not brown for those of you saying I am. I'm white, so let's all join hands brethren!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

But religious insults don't affect me brahs so we can all go ahead and say fuck islam and headscarves as much as we want!! Fuck yeah fuck islam those pedo loving faggots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flag:

Also just to reiterate:

koriwhat
09-14-2018, 07:23 PM
:lmao :lmao

I'm surprised I was able to string you sensitive numb nuts this long. But for whats it worth American govt considers me white so I'm not brown for those of you saying I am. I'm white, so let's all join hands brethren!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans

But religious insults don't affect me brahs so we can all go ahead and say fuck islam and headscarves as much as we want!! Fuck yeah fuck islam those pedo loving faggots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flag:

Also just to reiterate:

still... fuck islam!

E20
09-17-2018, 10:43 AM
still... fuck islam!

Also I kinda want to apologize, i took it a little too far i don't know what got ahold of me i should have just stopped at my initial trolling post. i don't advocate 99% of the shit i said in this thread. overall i try and be a decent human being, but the content of my last 15 posts don't show that.

koriwhat
09-17-2018, 02:45 PM
Also I kinda want to apologize, i took it a little too far i don't know what got ahold of me i should have just stopped at my initial trolling post. i don't advocate 99% of the shit i said in this thread. overall i try and be a decent human being, but the content of my last 15 posts don't show that.

don't care either way. it's the internet man.

Isitjustme?
09-17-2018, 06:14 PM
O

I

C

E20
09-17-2018, 09:11 PM
don't care either way. it's the internet man.

Yeah duck it I don’t care either lmao

FrostKing
09-18-2018, 03:13 PM
Progressive Hollywood gonna support this racist piece of shit?