Proxy
08-31-2018, 03:40 PM
fuck him tbh

DJR210
08-31-2018, 05:09 PM
Coat tail riding complete :tu

DMC
08-31-2018, 05:50 PM
He turned down millions to try to win a ring. He gave the Spurs a couple good years, and just couldn't get it done. I'm glad he got his rings, unlike these 2 year/50 million dollar faggots who destroy their franchises for the next 5 years after they retire.

FkLA
08-31-2018, 06:01 PM
He only played one year with the Spurs, dipshit. :lol

Chris
08-31-2018, 07:36 PM
fuck him tbh

DMC
08-31-2018, 07:51 PM
He only played one year with the Spurs, dipshit. :lol

No one really gives a shit.

daslicer
08-31-2018, 09:01 PM
His legacy to me is a dirty thug who pretended to be a pseudo intellectual.

baseline bum
08-31-2018, 10:13 PM

His legacy to me is not being able to grab a fucking rebound against Adams and Kanter thus costing the Spurs the OKC series in 2016.

Kobe'sAchilles
08-31-2018, 11:53 PM
How can a professional NBA player not know how to box out tbh. I'm 6 foot, but from like age 9 and up I was taught how to box out and grab a rebound. Hell in high school they had me go against the 6 ft 8 center and box him out to get a rebound. I failed obviously lol but the point is that I learned how to do it. The fact that david west never EVER attempted to box out Kanter or Adam's still angers me tbh. Good riddance you bum. Oh yeah and as a side note: FU to all those crap coaches who had the audacity to choose him over manu for the all star game in 2008.

Ed Helicopter Jones
09-01-2018, 01:03 AM
His legacy to me is not being able to grab a fucking rebound against Adams and Kanter thus costing the Spurs the OKC series in 2016.

This. I thought we were getting a tough, wiley veteran in the mold of Jerome Kersey. Instead we got a little bitch. I’m glad NBA.com didn’t “honor” him in any fashion...just the announcement...bye!

daslicer
09-01-2018, 01:08 AM
This. I thought we were getting a tough, wiley veteran in the mold of Jerome Kersey. Instead we got a little bitch. I’m glad NBA.com didn’t “honor” him in any fashion...just the announcement...bye!

Agreed. I will never forget when he tried to punk Kanter and Adams during the last regular season meeting with the Thunder. He failed miserable at it and both Kanter/Adams got the last laugh. What to me is also telling is very few NBA players have tweeted their respect for him like they did for Manu. Shows he was a pretty hateable guy.

Xevious
09-01-2018, 02:13 AM
fuck him tbh

Stabula
09-01-2018, 03:33 AM
How can a professional NBA player not know how to box out tbh. I'm 6 foot, but from like age 9 and up I was taught how to box out and grab a rebound. Hell in high school they had me go against the 6 ft 8 center and box him out to get a rebound. I failed obviously lol but the point is that I learned how to do it. The fact that david west never EVER attempted to box out Kanter or Adam's still angers me tbh. Good riddance you bum. Oh yeah and as a side note: FU to all those crap coaches who had the audacity to choose him over manu for the all star game in 2008.

I approve of your account name

Proxy
09-01-2018, 02:39 PM

Yeah, I thought he was bitch after we had that 7 game series against him and CP3's Hornets. Gave him a second chance due to the 11 million sacrifice to play with us, but he just ended up being what I already knew he was.

hooperflash
09-02-2018, 04:59 AM
Non HOFer unless he goes on to becoming a successful coach somewhere.

DMC
09-02-2018, 11:55 AM

Damn bro this account was waiting for approval for a long time

BlackAndWhite
09-02-2018, 12:29 PM
DWorst retired. I remember him as one of the reasons we lost to the thunder. He thought the Spurs are going to pay him back for not getting him a ring, discounting the fact that he was responsible for it.

Spurtacular
09-03-2018, 08:42 AM
fuck him tbh

Spurtacular
09-03-2018, 08:43 AM
Coat tail riding complete :tu

Surprised he didn't want a three-peat. Guess sitting out strings of whole games was too much even for his pride.

Spurtacular
09-03-2018, 08:47 AM

He is an self-righteous p.o.s. The only reason he came to the Spurs is he passed on $12 mil. cos he was a snowflake about Larry Bird calling out Roy Hibbert. Somehow, he was okay with Zaza after joining him though.

TDMVPDPOY
09-03-2018, 09:48 AM
players at the end of their careers who go ring chase, those rings aint worth shit,

should just continue to run out that last big deal, then playin on minimum for a ring, when one day if u pawn that ring, its worth jackshit

DMC
09-03-2018, 11:45 AM
NBA fans are fickle. They bitch about players who stay in shit situations for money, and they bitch about players who don't.

DJR210
09-03-2018, 04:57 PM
Surprised he didn't want a three-peat. Guess sitting out strings of whole games was too much even for his pride.

He just did it to avoid going out getting cut

Mikeanaro
09-03-2018, 05:02 PM
He has no rings, just a bum.

superbigtime
09-04-2018, 02:44 PM
I appreciate the financial sacrifice he made to ring chase with the Spurs. Unfortunately he sucked. D liability and couldn't rebound. Never liked him. Won't miss him.

DJR210
09-04-2018, 03:40 PM
I appreciate the financial sacrifice he made to ring chase with the Spurs. Unfortunately he sucked. D liability and couldn't rebound. Never liked him. Won't miss him.

He didn't "enforce" shit either.. was all a bunch of bullshit

phxspurfan
09-04-2018, 06:04 PM
One of the lowest skill players to ever be respected. Literally the Otis Thorpe of the 2000s. Good riddance to this aspect of the old NBA, where players could make millions but not have the dribbling/shooting skills to beat playground ballers.

phxspurfan
09-04-2018, 06:06 PM

Forgot about this. 6'9" guy who couldn't rebound out of his zone. Wtf were we thinking, a Tayshaun prince type dude would have been way better for us.

daslicer
09-04-2018, 07:38 PM
He didn't "enforce" shit either.. was all a bunch of bullshit

Agreed he's a fake tough guy. I will never forget when he got punked by Pero Antic during the playoffs.

TDMVPDPOY
09-04-2018, 08:32 PM
why didnt he stay when the gsw doesnt have a legit big?