PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: ESPN: Manu Ginobili's 20 best moments

ambchang
09-01-2018, 02:45 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23841819/manu-ginobili-san-antonio-spurs-career-defined-20-moments-nba

Quite a list, but I have to :lol at #2.

Kobe was better?

Manu put in 33/12/7, Kobe put up 37/5/2, and there was no mention of Shaq, who put up 35/20/6 plus 4 blocks!

It wasn't Kobe was better, Shaq was better, and Kobe played a great 2nd banana role again, like he always does.

Bynumite
09-01-2018, 02:58 PM
Ambchink managed to turn a thread honoring a recently retired spur into a Kobe thread. Stellar job :tu

Is this how you spend your 2 minute break at the sweatshop? Those soccer balls are not gonna sew themselves. Back to the basement, chop chop.

FrostKing
09-01-2018, 03:32 PM
Cool article by ESPN, pulling out sources from 15 years ago. But yeah that #2 posting was odd, like an homage to Kobe.

ambchang
09-01-2018, 10:30 PM
Ambchink managed to turn a thread honoring a recently retired spur into a Kobe thread. Stellar job :tu

Is this how you spend your 2 minute break at the sweatshop? Those soccer balls are not gonna sew themselves. Back to the basement, chop chop.

Byumite managed to turn a topic about basketball and turned it into a post exposing his ignorant. Stellar job :tu

Oh wait, you do that for every thread.

Bynumite
09-02-2018, 08:19 AM
Byumite managed to turn a topic about basketball and turned it into a post exposing his ignorant. Stellar job :tu

Oh wait, you do that for every thread.

At least this time, you didn't act like a bitch begging for the mods to step in. A step in the right direction chink :tu

:cry Kori pls. They're being mean to me :cry

ambchang
09-02-2018, 01:27 PM
At least this time, you didn't act like a bitch begging for the mods to step in. A step in the right direction chink :tu

:cry Kori pls. They're being mean to me :cry

Did I ask the mods to step in? I asked was that acceptable. M

Do you have some sort of basic issues with grasping basic concepts?

lefty
09-02-2018, 03:55 PM
Better than Porker

Spurtacular
09-03-2018, 08:42 AM
http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/23841819/manu-ginobili-san-antonio-spurs-career-defined-20-moments-nba

Quite a list, but I have to :lol at #2.

Kobe was better?

Manu put in 33/12/7, Kobe put up 37/5/2, and there was no mention of Shaq, who put up 35/20/6 plus 4 blocks!

It wasn't Kobe was better, Shaq was better, and Kobe played a great 2nd banana role again, like he always does.

What's sad to begin with is that that would be #2 (a regular season game they claimed someone played better) when there's the 2005 Finals and 2004 Olympics. This is what happened when Disney Sports weeded out all the old dog sports gurus and brought in all their limp-dicked cucks.