09-03-2018, 07:04 PM
Your nominees are :

Ronaldo
Modric
Salah

Yup everybody's there

JakeCuenca
09-03-2018, 09:24 PM
Modric doesnt belong if I have to be honest.

Ronaldo, Messi, Salah all put up monster numbers but they all struggled in the world cup.

I dont understand the reasoning behind leaving him out because of WC. Its not like Ronaldo and Salah did better.

Salah lost to Saudi.

JakeCuenca
09-03-2018, 09:45 PM
Next year its gonna be messi to lose.

Ronaldo is older and playing with Juve. Salah is gonna be great but not historic amd modric is warming the bench in real.

No player in league framce deserve anything

dunkman
09-03-2018, 10:43 PM
La Liga and Copa del Rey are worth much less than the Champions. And the Champions is worth much less than World Cup.

FrostKing
09-04-2018, 12:02 AM
1. Modric
2. Salah
3. Mbappe

JakeCuenca
09-04-2018, 01:03 AM
1. Modric
2. Salah
3. Mbappe

Mbappe

:lmao

Last year pre world cup the sifference between Salah, Ronadlo, Messi and the next guy was astronomical.

If someone needed to be cut for modric story it would be Salah since Messi took home two tittles but I understand giving someone the nod in a record breaking season.

TDMVPDPOY
09-04-2018, 08:45 PM
no bale no care, even though his injury prone, but his win/loss% when his playing is high, hence he scores in those games he actually plays or elimination games...

ronaldo has yet to score in series-a, probably waiting for a penalty freeby to score

Spurtacular
09-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Is this supposed to be a club and country award?

Brutal
09-16-2018, 12:47 PM
Modric

JakeCuenca
09-16-2018, 01:25 PM
Modric

Ronaldo easily.

Lol at modric

FrostKing
09-17-2018, 02:10 AM
https://img.maximummedia.ie/sportsjoe_ie/eyJkYXRhIjoie1widXJsXCI6XCJodHRwOlxcXC9cXFwvbWVkaW Etc3BvcnRzam9lLm1heGltdW1tZWRpYS5pZS5zMy5hbWF6b25h d3MuY29tXFxcL3dwLWNvbnRlbnRcXFwvdXBsb2Fkc1xcXC8yMD E3XFxcLzA4XFxcLzEzMTQ0MTU1XFxcL2xtdXRkLmpwZ1wiLFwi d2lkdGhcIjo3NjcsXCJoZWlnaHRcIjo0MzEsXCJkZWZhdWx0XC I6XCJodHRwczpcXFwvXFxcL3d3dy5zcG9ydHNqb2UuaWVcXFwv YXNzZXRzXFxcL2ltYWdlc1xcXC9zcG9ydHNqb2VcXFwvbm8taW 1hZ2UucG5nP3Y9NVwifSIsImhhc2giOiJkZjA4NGI3N2UxN2Nj ZDMwMzBmOGQxM2JiMWY4NGZhYmU0NzYwZjFmIn0=/lmutd.jpg

FrostKing
09-18-2018, 04:19 PM
Ramos torches manchild Griezmann

Griezmann said he is "at the top" in football and asked whether he was dining at the same table as Messi, he said: "Yes, I think so."

Ramos hit back, and told Griezmann he needs to learn from his senior teammates and coach.

"Ignorance makes you very bold," Ramos told a news conference ahead of Real Madrid's Champions League opener against Roma.

"When I hear this guy talk, I think of the likes of Totti, Buffon, Maldini, Raul, Xavi, Iniesta, Iker, they've won a lot of titles at home and none of them won a Ballon d'Or.

"Everyone's free to give their opinion. He needs to be advised by [Diego Simeone], [Diego] Godin, Koke and players like this and to get back to the values that suit them."

DAF86
09-24-2018, 09:56 PM
So, Modric won.

dunkman
09-24-2018, 11:46 PM
I think it could have been Cristiano, Modric and Griezmann, and yes Luka was the best this year.

Salah put the numbers, however he couldn't win the CL, PL, FA, couldn't do anything at the Mundial.

Griezmann won the Europa League, that I would rate same as winning La Liga, and won the Mundial with slightly less impact on the French team.

Cristiano was the best player of the CL, also made a remarkable hat-trick vs Spain at the WC but couldn't advance much.

Messi wasn't good in the CL nor the WC. He put numbers but La Liga and Copa del Rey isn't quite the best.

Varane or not, Madrid and France would have won the CL/WC respectively, anyways.

M'Bappe, well French league and cup, besides the WC with great showing vs Argentina, he is not quite the best.

Modric was the best player of the Mundial, shouldered Croatia all the way to the finals, that they could win if it where VAR. And was great in the CL too. He was objectively, the best.

Spurtacular
09-26-2018, 02:02 AM
Griezzman didn't even get the full respect of Pogba, calling him his little buddy or little something or other. :lol