PDA

View Full Version : We suck at football right now but!

lebomb
09-05-2018, 12:25 PM

https://www.mysanantonio.com/lifestyle/article/UTSA-student-San-Antonio-native-wins-Miss-Texas-13206339.php

DJR210
09-05-2018, 12:31 PM
I'd eat it

Avante
09-05-2018, 12:44 PM
I'd eat it

Do you really believe she would be into some guy who.....I'd eat it......hahaha~

Fabbs
09-05-2018, 12:57 PM
Do you really believe she would be into some guy who.....I'd eat it......hahaha~
He uses chloroform. :depressed

Fabbs
09-05-2018, 01:00 PM

https://www.mysanantonio.com/lifestyle/article/UTSA-student-San-Antonio-native-wins-Miss-Texas-13206339.php
Hey a white chick!
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/75/30/10/16089656/3/1024x1024.jpg
Allison Davis -North Richland Hills

mrsmaalox
09-05-2018, 01:57 PM

Yea if she’s a normal female there’s a real good chance she’d be into it. Old fool.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
09-05-2018, 01:59 PM
Yea if she’s a normal female there’s a real good chance she’d be into it. Old fool.

don't hurt em!

Bill_Brasky
09-05-2018, 02:00 PM

:lmao

Yup, chicks hate when dudes go down on 'em~~~~

johnsmith
09-05-2018, 02:50 PM

Lol!

Darth_Pelican
09-05-2018, 02:53 PM

https://media1.tenor.com/images/5809cf4d61dc047ff129416fbfc13d66/tenor.gif?itemid=4763706

baseline bum
09-05-2018, 02:59 PM

To be fair, they do when they're fourteen and just want him to bust quickly so they can move on to the next john with money.

SpursforSix
09-05-2018, 03:01 PM
https://media1.tenor.com/images/5809cf4d61dc047ff129416fbfc13d66/tenor.gif?itemid=4763706

LOL.

DJR210
09-05-2018, 03:43 PM

It's all locker room talk here guy, what the fuck are you talking about :lol

don't hurt em!

Lol!

To be fair, they do when they're fourteen and just want him to bust quickly so they can move on to the next john with money.

LOL.

Ethered

Only one who remotely sided with him was the other dip shit who has no idea what a woman wants :lol

Avante
09-05-2018, 05:55 PM

How about paying attention to what was actually said, ok?

She comes here. Do you really think reading...."I'd eat it"....will get a..."I want to meet him"...response? Of course not, it would be......that's disgusting.

Not everyone is some dumb little shit talking crap in hiding.

Pavlov
09-05-2018, 05:56 PM

She comes here. Do you really think reading...."I'd eat it"....will get a..."I want to meet him"...response? Of course not, it would be......that's disgusting.

You're a dumb little shit talking crap in hiding.

Avante
09-05-2018, 05:58 PM
We have a thread here where everyone makes fun of a fat girl. Now a thread about a Miss Texas and it's..."I'd eat it"

No class at all.

This from the fat girl thread....

Bet she gives inspired head..

Yep, same guy.

What really is wrong with you people? Would you talk like that if not hidden away, of course not. Cowards, sheesh~~~~~~~~~

Totally classless.

I threat women with respect, unless given a reason to rethink it.

Who here would tell a fat girl to her face......being fat I bet you give inspired head, right? Yep, nobody. So why be a fucking coward?

You get a chance to actually meet Miss Texas, who is going to.....I'd eat you. Yep, nobody.

Sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FrostKing
09-05-2018, 07:24 PM
https://s.hdnux.com/photos/75/36/76/16117676/6/920x920.jpg

mrsmaalox
09-05-2018, 07:42 PM

Omg you are just such a fathead it’s too funny :lol

“She comes here” You think a Miss Texas is going to join Spurstalk to find a guy to sweep her off her feet? And that possibly she’d be specifically looking to hook up with an old coot with insane list making skills? And that DJR210’s crudeness will scare her off and ruin your chances? That might be a problem at the nasty hook up sites you frequent but probably not here. Calm down :lol

Avante
09-05-2018, 08:28 PM

“She comes here” You think a Miss Texas is going to join Spurstalk to find a guy to sweep her off her feet? And that possibly she’d be specifically looking to hook up with an old coot with insane list making skills? And that DJR210’s crudeness will scare her off and ruin your chances? That might be a problem at the nasty hook up sites you frequent but probably not here. Calm down :lol

That made zero sense.

1. What IF...ok? Does that really need to be explained to you? What if....she did come here, well? Who would....can I eat you?.....well?

2.Who said anything at all about needing to be swept off her feet....well?

3.I am not at all interested in anyone other than my wife Judy.

4.You might get off posting on nasty hook up sites, I have never seen one.

Yep, ya get an...F.

SpursforSix
09-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Yep, ya get an...F.

Would be classic if Maalox came back with....

Pavlov
09-05-2018, 08:40 PM
That made zero sense.

1. What IF...ok? Does that really need to be explained to you? What if....she did come here, well? Who would....can I eat you?.....well?

2.Who said anything at all about needing to be swept off her feet....well?

3.I am not at all interested in anyone other than my wife Judy.

4.You might get off posting on nasty hook up sites, I have never seen one.

Yep, ya get an...F.:lol show us where maalox hurt you

Avante
09-05-2018, 08:47 PM
:lol show us where maalox hurt you

Pavlov, when we talk it will only be about Pavlov, got it? This BS ya play on everyone else stops with me, got it?

So how old are you?

Pavlov
09-05-2018, 09:00 PM
Pavlov, when we talk it will only be about Pavlov, got it? This BS ya play on everyone else stops with me, got it?

So how old are you?273 years old.

Got it?

Avante
09-05-2018, 09:10 PM
273 years old.

Got it?

Pavlov, cool the cartoon bullshit and actually talk like a real person, or go bother someone else.

Now, how old are you?

Pavlov
09-05-2018, 09:13 PM
Pavlov, cool the cartoon bullshit and actually talk like a real person, or go bother someone else.

Now, how old are you?356.

Got it?

Avante
09-05-2018, 09:19 PM

Got it?

Nope, don't got it at all, ok?

Pavlov, you struggle being real, why? Cool the cartoon/in hiding bullshit and get real, or......talk to those like you.

How old are you?

Pavlov
09-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Nope, don't got it at all, ok?

Pavlov, you struggle being real, why? Cool the cartoon/in hiding bullshit and get real, or......talk to those like you.You're in hiding, dude. Come out of hiding.

Avante
09-05-2018, 09:22 PM
You're in hiding, dude. Come out of hiding.

Pavlov, we are going to be talking about Pavlov, how many times do you need to be told that?

Pavlov
09-05-2018, 09:28 PM
Pavlov, we are going to be talking about Pavlov, how many times do you need to be told that?Keep talking about me since you're so obsessed. We'll find out how many times you need to say it.

Avante
09-05-2018, 09:46 PM
Keep talking about me since you're so obsessed. We'll find out how many times you need to say it.

Dude, stop folowing me around and watch what happens. I only bother with ya now because you won't go away.

You are a freak guy, a legit mentally retarded poster.

Pavlov., go away....but...since ya won't don't wimper around like a little bitch, ok?

Pavlov
09-05-2018, 09:48 PM
Dude, stop folowing me around and watch what happens. I only bother with ya now because you won't go away.

You are a freak guy, a legit mentally retarded poster.

Pavlov., go away....but...since ya won't don't wimper around like a little bitch, ok?Say please and I'll consider leaving you alone.

Avante
09-05-2018, 09:54 PM
Say please and I'll consider leaving you alone.

Dude, you are being trolled, ok? Yep, used and abused and your dumbass too damn stupid to see it....hahahaha~~~~

The last thing I want is for you to leave me alone, I get a kick stomping around on idiot midgets.

This was too damn easy.:cooldevil

Pavlov
09-05-2018, 09:56 PM
Dude, you are being trolled, ok? Yep, used and abused and your dumbass too damn stupid to see it....hahahaha~~~~

The last thing I want is for you to leave me alone, I get a kick stomping around on idiot midgets.

This was too damn easy.:cooldevilThen why were you asking me to leave you alone?

Avante
09-05-2018, 10:18 PM
Then why were you asking me to leave you alone?

Why is it you never answer anything asked of you?

DJR210
09-05-2018, 10:35 PM

I bet the grannies at the sites he frequents would still prefer me eating it to his lists

Avante
09-05-2018, 10:38 PM
I bet the grannies at the sites he frequents would still prefer me eating it to his lists

What's with all the fantasy BS little guy? Why talk stupid crap?

Avante
09-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Young lady wins Miss Texas. How in the hell does that get....I'd eat her? What?????????

Are you kidding me?

All I can guess is a shit upbringing, piss poor job of parental guidance.

Pavlov
09-05-2018, 11:13 PM
Why is it you never answer anything asked of you?Because your questions have fuck all to do with the thread, dumbass.

Start a thread about me if I'm that important to you.

Avante
09-05-2018, 11:16 PM
Because your questions have fuck all to do with the thread, dumbass.

Start a thread about me if I'm that important to you.

Dude, do I really have to show you all the times you are in a thread bugging somebody while totally ignoring the topic? Well?

DJR210
09-06-2018, 12:47 AM
Young lady wins Miss Texas. How in the hell does that get....I'd eat her? What?????????

Are you kidding me?

All I can guess is a shit upbringing, piss poor job of parental guidance.

:lol you had to edit that?

Avante
09-06-2018, 12:50 AM
:lol you had to edit that?

You had to disrespect a young lady with....I'd eat it.....really guy? You had you make fun of a fat girl, really? Dude, where is some class, well?

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 12:53 AM
:lol you had to edit that?:lmao Avante white knight

Avante
09-06-2018, 12:56 AM
:lmao Avante white knight

Real men show respect for females. Punk ass jerks/cowards lack class.

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 12:57 AM
Real men show respect for females. Punk ass jerks/cowards lack class.and what are you going to do about these perceived slights, tough guy?

Post a gay fantasy?

Avante
09-06-2018, 01:02 AM
and what are you going to do about these perceived slights, tough guy?

Post a gay fantasy?

Trust me stupid...I'd eat it....isn't "perceived"...ok?

I'm going to make it very clear that making lewd/disrespectful remarks toward the ladies stamps you as a cowardly prick. Real men don't play that.

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 01:08 AM
Trust me stupid...I'd eat it....isn't "perceived"...ok?

I'm going to make it very clear that making lewd/disrespectful remarks toward the ladies stamps you as a cowardly prick. Real men don't play that.You're saying that hiding behind a computer screen, tough guy.

Real men don't play that.

Avante
09-06-2018, 01:18 AM
You're saying that hiding behind a computer screen, tough guy.

Real men don't play that.

Everytime you say something totally stupid ya ignore it and try to....you.....hahahahahaha~~~~~~

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 01:20 AM
Everytime you say something totally stupid ya ignore it and try to....you.....hahahahahaha~~~~~~You're hiding while you say that. hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
09-06-2018, 01:25 AM
You're hiding while you say that. hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Pavlov, I've watched you totally ignore the topic of threads as you zero in on other posters. So cool this stupid...not on topic.

Are you married?

How old are you?

Well?

Chucho
09-06-2018, 01:26 AM
Post a gay fantasy?

I.e, post like Derp does.

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 01:27 AM
I.e, post like Derp does.Avante has been crying out for me in the other forum for a solid hour.

Avante
09-06-2018, 01:30 AM
Avante has been crying out for me in the other forum for a solid hour.

Too stupid to get it, sad.

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 01:31 AM
Too stupid to get it, sad.Too stupid to understand what you did.

Sad!

Avante
09-06-2018, 01:36 AM
Too stupid to understand what you did.

Sad!

Pavlov, it's not working ya little shit. Only a total moron wouldn't get it, yep.....sad.

Now...

How old are you?

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 01:48 AM
Pavlov, it's not working ya little shit. Only a total moron wouldn't get it, yep.....sad.

Now...

How old are you?lol obsessed.

Avante
09-06-2018, 01:51 AM
lol obsessed.

Pavlov, lets find out who really is obsessed, ok?

You can't stay away from Avante, can ya? I can totally ignore you, TOTALLY.

So we have a contest?

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 01:54 AM
Pavlov, lets find out who really is obsessed, ok?

You can't stay away from Avante, can ya? I can totally ignore you, TOTALLY.

So we have a contest?Then totally ignore me, dude. Quit whining about my posts.

Prove what a badass you are.

Avante
09-06-2018, 02:03 AM
Then totally ignore me, dude. Quit whining about my posts.

Prove what a badass you are.

Pavlov, you can't leave Avante alone can ya? Yep, obsessed.

Dude, stop following me around, ok? So hard up to be a pest ya talk to people who ignore you, really guy, really?

Pavlov, if you stopped following me around me I'd totally ignore you, deal?

Yep....OBSESSED

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 02:05 AM
Pavlov, you can't leave Avante alone can ya? Yep, obsessed.

Dude, stop following me around, ok? So hard up to be a pest ya talk to people who ignore you, really guy, really?

Pavlov, if you stopped following me around me I'd totally ignore you, deal?

Yep....OBSESSEDlol you didn't last ten minutes.

Try again. Just ignore me completely.

Start right now.

Avante
09-06-2018, 02:08 AM
lol you didn't last ten minutes.

Try again. Just ignore me completely.

Start right now.

Pavlov, so starting right now you are done with me? No more leg humping, no more following me from thread to thread to thread....right? I will never see you saying anything to me......right?

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 02:10 AM
Pavlov, so starting right now you are done with me? No more leg humping, no more following me from thread to thread to thread....right? I will never see you saying anything to me......right?:lmao you couldn't even list five minutes this time.

Some badass you turned out to be.

Avante
09-06-2018, 02:15 AM
:lmao you couldn't even list five minutes this time.

Some badass you turned out to be.

So you can't stay away can ya? Yep...totally. 100%, completely................OBSESSED.

Pavlov. you belong to me, yep, a pet.

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 02:17 AM
So you can't stay away can ya? Yep...totally. 100%, completely................OBSESSED.

Pavlov. you belong to me, yep, a pet.You're the one who couldn't last five minutes.

I challenged you. You failed.

Now ask me more personal questions to prove how not obsessed you are.

I couldn't give less of a shit about your personal info.

Avante
09-06-2018, 02:23 AM
You're the one who couldn't last five minutes.

I challenged you. You failed.

Now ask me more personal questions to prove how not obsessed you are.

I couldn't give less of a shit about your personal info.

Dude, are you really this damn stupid? I need you to forget I exist, you really don't get that? This...you suck...then I ignore it.....hahahaha~~~ How dumb are you?

Pavlov, don't do anything, just shut the fuck up and die, ok? Don't follow me around....ok guy?

Sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 02:24 AM
Dude, are you really this damn stupid? I need you to forget I exist, you really don't get that? This...you suck...then I ignore it.....hahahaha~~~ How dumb are you?

Pavlov, don't do anything, just shut the fuck up and die, ok? Don't follow me around....ok guy?

Sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Say please and I'll consider it.

Have to know if you're serious.

Avante
09-06-2018, 02:29 AM
Say please and I'll consider it.

Have to know if you're serious.

Dude, are you really this totally fucked up?

DJR210
09-06-2018, 03:16 AM
You had to disrespect a young lady with....I'd eat it.....really guy? You had you make fun of a fat girl, really? Dude, where is some class, well?

Avante in his gleaming white suit of honor, standing up for the respect of vulnerable young maidens across the kingdom, big and small

Avante
09-06-2018, 03:33 AM
Avante in his gleaming white suit of honor, standing up for the respect of vulnerable young maidens across the kingdom, big and small

Why not cool the stupid comic bit and ....ya know that really was pretty classless, and if somebody said that about my sister, not cool. Ok Avante, I'm sorry. We all get caught up in acting ridiculous doing this in hiding so say whatever ya want trip. I'm really not like that.

chunticakes
09-06-2018, 03:35 AM
No class at all.

You've no room. You raped children.

Avante
09-06-2018, 03:38 AM
You've no room. You raped children.

Dude, where in the hell did you ever get a stupid idea like that from? Show me, ok? What....ya can't? That's right ya can't nobody can because it doesn't exist. Yep, a total made up load of bullshit.

Pay attentiion

Anyone messing with children around me will get their ass kicked, not what about that don't you get?

chunticakes
09-06-2018, 03:40 AM

Fucking Avante still thinks it's 1930. Nowadays you don't go and give chickens or goats to the father of the girl you wanna fuck.

Girls expect you to eat their ass/pussy. It's a form of validation.

Avante
09-06-2018, 03:43 AM
Fucking Avante (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) still thinks it's 1930. Nowadays you don't go and give chickens or goats to the father of the girl you wanna fuck.

Girls expect you to eat their ass/pussy. It's a form of validation.

Who raised you son a bunch of stupid no class Okies? Women want romance, a grown man, not some ....I'd eat it.Oh hell yes, that'll work.

Avante
09-06-2018, 03:52 AM
Women today work, they have jobs and are way beyond......I'd eat it. Now they might have a stupid son still at that stage of developement, but none are married to that classless, idiotic behavior.

Women want a man they can be proud of, not some dumbass kid.....I'd eat it.

I get the the immaturity we see here but, come on......I'd eat it.....really?

DJR210
09-06-2018, 07:25 AM
Why not cool the stupid comic bit and ....ya know that really was pretty classless, and if somebody said that about my sister, not cool. Ok Avante, I'm sorry. We all get caught up in acting ridiculous doing this in hiding so say whatever ya want trip. I'm really not like that.

Go paint your whore wife's toenails, cuck

Isitjustme?
09-06-2018, 07:35 AM

Lmao

"He makes such good lists mom! Wait till you meet him!'

mrsmaalox
09-06-2018, 08:12 AM
LOL Avante fighting hard to defend the honor of Miss Texas just in case “she comes here” looking for a proper courtship :lol

DJR210
09-06-2018, 08:38 AM
19 year old models love talking about blues and track and field lists online tbh

rascal
09-06-2018, 08:55 AM
I'd eat it

No you won't, she wouldn't let you. She has better options.

rascal
09-06-2018, 08:56 AM

Not with some douche.

lebomb
09-06-2018, 09:07 AM
This thread took a turn for the worse...............

:lol

MultiTroll
09-06-2018, 09:32 AM
:) yep ^^

PSAs:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/caseygueren/how-safe-are-rim-jobs

Sex Q&A: How Safe Are Rim Jobs, Actually?

geared more to Krew members:
https://www.hivplusmag.com/sex-dating/2016/12/24/can-i-get-stis-rimming
Can I Get STIs From Rimming?

Avante
09-06-2018, 12:20 PM
Go paint your whore wife's toenails, cuck

Why the cartoon crap guy? Would you be cool with guys....I'd eat it...over your sister/GF/wife, well?

Avante
09-06-2018, 12:23 PM
LOL Avante fighting hard to defend the honor of Miss Texas just in case “she comes here” looking for a proper courtship :lol

You might have a courtship with strangers on the internet, I don't.

Avante
09-06-2018, 12:24 PM
19 year old models love talking about blues and track and field lists online tbh

19 year old model....hi.
You...I'd eat you
19 year old model....freak

johnsmith
09-06-2018, 03:18 PM
This thread has worked great for Avante! Lol! Forum clown!

Avante
09-06-2018, 04:58 PM

Ever notice all this freak ever does here is....Avante..?

DJR210
09-06-2018, 05:09 PM

Avante
09-06-2018, 05:13 PM
The clown who doesn't poke fun at fat girls and is way above....I'd eat it.

So many immature cowards here it's amazing. A clown with class surrounded by classless idiots.

I blame the parents, what a piss poor job they did raising a.....I'd eat it.

Johnsmith posts here every few months, so where does he always end up, yep.....wimperwimperwahwah Avante.

Now it's.....Avante won't poke fun at far girls and is way above....I'd eat it....what a clown.

DJR210
09-06-2018, 05:22 PM
Such honor

Avante
09-06-2018, 05:26 PM
Such honor

Honor or simply a grown man surrounded by immature little punks? I was raised to respect women, apparently you weren't.

Go anywhere and try and defend....I'd eat it, ok? Run that by mom, see what her take is, ok?

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 05:26 PM
http://ekladata.com/ld0WYWSbkT4eM3EugCqcNOzCgHM.gif

Avante
09-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Ya gotta be kidding me, just expecting a young lady, a Miss Texas to be treated like any woman would want to be treated gets this kind of a reaction,...what? While it's cool, just fine to...I'd eat it....?

Whoa~~~~~~~~~~

So ya introduce a friend to your sister, then later he.......I'd eat it.....is cool with you, really?

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 05:48 PM
http://img.over-blog-kiwi.com/1/08/89/29/20160824/ob_b653bb_ob-20a693-gif-chevalier-du-temple-tran.gif

Avante
09-06-2018, 05:55 PM
How real men act when a woman gets mistreated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgEEn75JEuY

And....what any man disrespecting a woman needs.

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 06:16 PM

And....what any man disrespecting a woman needs.You're talking shit behind a keyboard.

Avante
09-06-2018, 06:23 PM
You're talking shit behind a keyboard.

Not in a poke fun at the idiot mood tonight Pavlov, so beat it. BUT...when I get in that kick a dummy around mood, you're in luck.

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 06:29 PM
Not in a poke fun at the idiot mood tonight Pavlov, so beat it. BUT...when I get in that kick a dummy around mood, you're in luck.Whatever your mood, whatever you say, you'll still just be hiding behind a keyboard.

Xevious
09-06-2018, 07:41 PM

And....what any man disrespecting a woman needs.
Too bad Vin Diesel wasn't around to protect those teenagers in Olongapo.

Avante
09-06-2018, 10:23 PM
Too bad Vin Diesel wasn't around to protect those teenagers in Olongapo.

Here's what's going to happen, I;'m going to ask you where you got a stupid idea like that and you are going to......I have no idea.

Dude, why just make shit up, well?

DJR210
09-06-2018, 11:18 PM
Honor or simply a grown man surrounded by immature little punks? I was raised to respect women, apparently you weren't.

Go anywhere and try and defend....I'd eat it, ok? Run that by mom, see what her take is, ok?

Every time you respond to someone accusing you of rape, then try to laugh if off after people accuse you of being an easy troll target and try and flip the script into you actually being the one trolling.. is immature. Only difference is you're a 78 year old man.

DJR210
09-06-2018, 11:19 PM
http://img.over-blog-kiwi.com/1/08/89/29/20160824/ob_b653bb_ob-20a693-gif-chevalier-du-temple-tran.gif

The Cucks Templar :lol

FrostKing
09-06-2018, 11:21 PM
Every time you respond to someone accusing you of rape, then try to laugh if off after people accuse you of being an easy troll target and try and flip the script into you actually being the one trolling.. is immature. Only difference is you're a 78 year old man.
Finest troll job on this puppet show forum. Avante is actually 17 years old. Kid is a master.

DJR210
09-06-2018, 11:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/LPAC2e4.jpg

Avante
09-06-2018, 11:41 PM

That is funny, here I am a 69 year old man having to read....you Googled that....hahahahahaha~~~~ How about....I saw that?

Dude, why totally disrespect a young lady you don't even know with....I'd eat it...well? Come on cool the bullshit and trying to make it about everybody else, ok? So are you really that damn classless? You were raised to.....I'd eat it.....really?

Dude, why act like a total punk, well? Making fun of a fat person, really guy?

Avante
09-06-2018, 11:50 PM
Finest troll job on this puppet show forum. Avante is actually 17 years old. Kid is a master.

Well actually.....

Avante.....is the combined efforts of a creative writing class at Humbolt State. We all take turns playing the list making, 6-2 275 pounds of twisted railtoad steel, with a raggety typing ability who knows them blues, football and track....bruiser. The Olongapo thing belongs to Anat a Filipino student from Manilia.

In a word....unique.

DJR210
09-06-2018, 11:53 PM
That is funny, here I am a 69 year old man having to read....you Googled that....hahahahahaha~~~~ How about....I saw that?

Dude, why totally disrespect a young lady you don't even know with....I'd eat it...well? Come on cool the bullshit and trying to make it about everybody else, ok? So are you really that damn classless? You were raised to.....I'd eat it.....really?

Dude, why act like a total punk, well? Making fun of a fat person, really guy?

You simple 70 year old fuck, you don't even delete the citations from your Wikipedia copy and paste jobs

DJR210
09-06-2018, 11:54 PM
Making fun of a fat person, really guy?

What? I thought you were 275 lbs of twisted railroad steel?

Avante
09-07-2018, 12:06 AM
You simple 70 year old fuck, you don't even delete the citations from your Wikipedia copy and paste jobs

Dude, why are you poking fun at fat people and saying....I'd eat it....over a young lady you don;'t even know? Well?

We'll talk Avante later this is all about you and how damn classless you are, ok?

Avante
09-07-2018, 12:10 AM

Talking about the fat girl on the mag cover.

You said.

Dude, what's really wrong you, well?

DJR210
09-07-2018, 12:16 AM
Talking about the fat girl on the mag cover.

You said.

Dude, what's really wrong you, well?

Like you and your buddies in the bars of Olongapo didn't make the exact type of comments with each other before you committed your sick crimes?

Locker room talk is fine, it's what normal guys do. Sorry you're just a faggot :lol

Avante
09-07-2018, 12:23 AM
Bottom line is this...

Why say things n hiding you wouldn't say to a persons face, well? That's being a coward.

NOBODY....is...I'd eat you....with the young lady standing there. So why be a cowardly punk, oh yeah....in hiding.

I have three older sisters, at first everyone of them could kick my ass one on one. Then it became if all three of them ganged up on me,,,ha~ Then it finally got to....

Dad....son, it's time to be the protector of your sisters, ok?

And he treated my mother like a lady.

Only lowrent know nothing Okies would ever...I'd eat it.

Avante
09-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Like you and your buddies in the bars of Olongapo didn't make the exact type of comments with each other before you committed your sick crimes?

Locker room talk is fine, it's what normal guys do. Sorry you're just a faggot :lol

Stupid, I have never been friends/buddies with lowrent classless cowards, ok? So no we never disrespected the ladies. And, crimes?, just how damn stupid are you guy? My God you're dumb.

Dude, you said something totally disrespectful to not only fat people but a young lady who doesn't deserve that kind of treatment....got it?

Now I'm a......faggot...???

Dude....fat people give inspired head...Miss Texas needs to be ate....and if asked why the classless BS......you faggot you.

Little fella you got some problems, ok?

DJR210
09-07-2018, 08:05 AM
Old faggot spending his final days white knighting fat women and Miss Texas on a sports message board :lol

Avante
09-07-2018, 10:57 AM
Old faggot spending his final days white knighting fat women and Miss Texas on a sports message board :lol

It doesn't matter where you're at dummy, you don't poke fun at fat people or disrespect women with filth. You really need to be told this ya little shit? What's wrong with you guy, would you talk like that to their face? I'm a faggot.......really? Dude, what in the hel is your problem?

GROW UP................ok?

DJR210
09-07-2018, 12:28 PM
I'm a faggot.......really?

Yes

Avante
09-07-2018, 12:36 PM
Yes

Stick to poking fun at fat people and ...I'd eat it....ok little guy? Dude.....grow up ok son?

FrostKing
09-07-2018, 12:40 PM
https://www.azquotes.com/picture-quotes/quote-i-m-hunting-for-little-mexican-girls-karl-malone-112-98-59.jpg

SpursforSix
09-07-2018, 03:09 PM

Stool. It’s twisted “stool”.

SpursforSix
09-07-2018, 03:12 PM
I'm a faggot.......really

agreed

Avante
09-07-2018, 03:18 PM
agreed

Dude, sorry I couldn't let you lie about your 200m prowess, ok? Or, music knowledge, football expertise....ok?

johnsmith
09-07-2018, 07:59 PM

And yet here you are. You’re a fucking clown that’s made the same “I know you are but what am I” jokes on here for several years and thousands and thousands of posts. Clown ass loser that spends 90% of his time on this site and this site alone.

johnsmith
09-07-2018, 08:01 PM

Exactly!

Avante
09-07-2018, 08:31 PM
And yet here you are. You’re a fucking clown that’s made the same “I know you are but what am I” jokes on here for several years and thousands and thousands of posts. Clown ass loser that spends 90% of his time on this site and this site alone.

Dude, what happened to the lie...Avante my ignore list,...why did you tell that obvious lie? The first thing your dumbass does when you come here is.....where is Avante?

Dude, you got a very bad case of Avanteist,

Now you will disappear but when you return.....here ya come again looking for my leg to hump.

Sad.

FrostKing
09-08-2018, 05:44 PM
Dude, what happened to the lie...Avante my ignore list,...why did you tell that obvious lie? The first thing your dumbass does when you come here is.....where is Avante?

Dude, you got a very bad case of Avanteist,

Now you will disappear but when you return.....here ya come again looking for my leg to hump.

Sad.
Go to the Federer thread on the NBA forum LOL