PDA

View Full Version : The Alamo

Avante
09-06-2018, 03:15 AM
I supposely had a relative die at the battle. And used to go with a girl in HS named Carol Travis, she was related to Col. Travis.

First I became aware that there was The Alamo was that old Disney "David Crockett" TV ah....mini series??? But, I was just a little kid and didn't know this was a true story, so when the Mexican army came pouring over the walls, how is Davey getting out of this. Yep....what????

If I had five trips I could take in a time machine, one would be the battle for The Alamo, love to see that one. How did it really go down?

Well according to Disney.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ42mvJrL5M

I got a The Alamo play set for Christmas, yep, the fort, cannons, the Mexican Army, the Texans/Tennesseians, and.......little Davey, yep....he was a midget, what????

https://www.google.com/search?q=davy+crockett+figurine&client=firefox-b-1&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=fb7Z8Nrk7X2S1M%25

There he is, the little white guy in row 8.

Have read somewhere where Davey didn't die during the battle. He was actually captured and sometime later shot. What did happen to that Bowie knife?

I was Davey Crockett that Christmas, had the coon skin cap, Ole Betsy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00

baseline bum
09-06-2018, 08:27 AM
Bullshit, if you had five trips in your time machine you'd probably take them back to when the fourteen year olds you violated in Olangapo were twelve.

BD24
09-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Bullshit, if you had five trips in your time machine you'd probably take them back to when the fourteen year olds you violated in Olangapo were twelve.
:lol

SpursforSix
09-06-2018, 11:39 AM
If I had five trips I could take in a time machine, one would be the battle for The Alamo, love to see that one. How did it really go down?

If I had five trips in a time machine, one would be to to back and give your mom a hysterectomy.

benefactor
09-06-2018, 11:53 AM

If I had five trips in a time machine, one would be to to back and give your mom a hysterectomy.

Avante
09-06-2018, 12:07 PM

Did you actually read the thread that started all that? If ya did then ya know my stance on that sick shit.

Anyone messing with kids with me around gets their ass kicked. Which was what I talked about.

Avante
09-06-2018, 12:16 PM

Well lets see....

No particular order.

Custers Last Stand

The Crusifixtion.....and if the time machine registered.....never happened, then....The buildings of the Pyramids.

The night Robert Johnson was poisioned. Find out what really did go down.

Berlin Olympics in 1936 when Jesse Owens destroyed Hitlers superior race. And, we had a guy back home injured who was beating Jesse.

What would have been totally cool would have been if Eulace Peacock hadn't been injured, we ran the first Olympic all black 4x1 team.

Jesse Owens leading off like he did.
Eulace Peacock
Mack Robinson...200m medalist, older bro of baseball legend Jackie Robinson
Ralph Metcalfe...100m silver

Hitler would have loved that.

Avante
09-06-2018, 12:39 PM

translation

I can bench a lot, wanna watch me, huh? huh? huh?

Avante
09-06-2018, 12:41 PM
Gotta love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txcRQedoEyY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxJ0_DW9mCc

Avante
09-06-2018, 06:05 PM
Took this post by StinkyWeezleteats (dead serious) from the Burt Reynolds thread, I won't disrupt that thread with this....

I know how to get you to respond. Mention anything negative about white folks. Carry on, Grand Dragon. I'm sure someone loves reading your rants that would look perfect in Mein Kempf. You're just replacing Jews with Blacks. Have you ever tried submitting any of your writings to David Duke or maybe Clayton Bigsby?

Ok guy, do you have any clue at all what my stance on race is, well?

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 06:17 PM
The Texans surrendered and were all killed.

TDMVPDPOY
09-06-2018, 07:45 PM
so the colonials had trouble against the original land owners when they had access to the same weapons??? nothing to see here

Avante
09-06-2018, 10:31 PM
so the colonials had trouble against the original land owners when they had access to the same weapons??? nothing to see here

What?

Avante
09-06-2018, 10:41 PM
The Texans surrendered and were all killed.

What about those from Tennessee?

Pavlov
09-07-2018, 12:49 AM
What about those from Tennessee?

Surrendered and killed.

Avante
09-07-2018, 12:55 AM
Surrendered and killed.

Actually only a tiny % of the Texans/Tennesseians surrendered and were killed.

Pavlov
09-07-2018, 01:24 AM
Actually only a tiny % of the Texans/Tennesseians surrendered and were killed.
All of them who weren't killed surrendered and then we're killed.

Avante
09-07-2018, 01:30 AM
All of them who weren't killed surrendered and then we're killed.

Not everybody was killed, and only about 5-7 actually surrended and were killed.

Pavlov
09-07-2018, 01:35 AM
Not everybody was killed, and only about 5-7 actually surrended and were killed.
Nope. That's not it at all. Every man was killed. A lot surrendered.. It's no less heroic. It was all a sacrifice.

Avante
09-07-2018, 01:41 AM
Nope. That's not it at all. Every man was killed. A lot surrendered.. It's no less heroic. It was all a sacrifice.

So all the men that surrendered were killed? Only the women survived?

Pavlov
09-07-2018, 01:43 AM
So all the men that surrendered were killed? Only the women survived?
And a boy or two IIRC.

Avante
09-07-2018, 01:54 AM
And a boy or two IIRC.

Hmmmm?

You sure no men survived?

Pavlov
09-07-2018, 02:04 AM
Hmmmm?

You sure no men survived?
Feel free to post your heroic stories of the Alamo.

Avante
09-07-2018, 02:10 AM
Feel free to post your heroic stories of the Alamo.

I just remember seeing a long list of Alamo survivors, but that was long ago. I didn't really study it.

Pavlov
09-07-2018, 02:25 AM
I just remember seeing a long list of Alamo survivors, but that was long ago. I didn't really study it.OK. Sounds totally convincing.

Avante
09-07-2018, 02:37 AM
OK. Sounds totally convincing.

I don't lie guy, you do know a slave who actually fought survived. As did another fighter.

And there is a long list of others not killed in the battle. Just not sure of what happened there.

Pavlov
09-07-2018, 02:46 AM
I don't lie guy, you do know a slave who actually fought survived. As did another fighter.

And there is a long list of others not killed in the battle. Just not sure of what happened there.Nope. The slave Joe who I'm pretty sure did not fight, and a couple women are the only adults I remember.

It was a pretty stupid battle tbh.

You've never even been here, so lay off for once.

Avante
09-07-2018, 02:50 AM
Nope. The slave Joe who I'm pretty sure did not fight, and a couple women are the only adults I remember.

You've never even been here, so lay off for once.

How many songs/poems/movies have been written about the Moon? How many have been there?

Wiki

Of the Texians who**** fought during the battle*****, only two survived: Travis's slave, Joe, was assumed by the Mexican soldiers to be a noncombatant,[9] (http://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of_Texian_survivors_of_the_Battle_of_the_Alam o#citenotenofi1239) and Brigido Guerrero, who had deserted from the Mexican Army several months before, convinced the Mexican soldiers that he had been taken prisoner by the Texians.[10] (http://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of_Texian_survivors_of_the_Battle_of_the_Alam o#citenoteGroneman55and5610) Alamo co-commander James Bowie (http://www.wikiwand.com/en/James_Bowie)'s freedman (http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Freedman), Sam, was also spared, although it is not known if he participated in the fighting.[9] (http://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of_Texian_survivors_of_the_Battle_of_the_Alam o#citenotenofi1239)

Now ya want to see that long list?

Pavlov
09-07-2018, 02:58 AM
How many songs/poems/movies have been written about the Moon? How many have been there?

Wiki

Of the Texians who**** fought during the battle*****, only two survived: Travis's slave, Joe, was assumed by the Mexican soldiers to be a noncombatant,[9] (http://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of_Texian_survivors_of_the_Battle_of_the_Alam o#citenotenofi1239) and Brigido Guerrero, who had deserted from the Mexican Army several months before, convinced the Mexican soldiers that he had been taken prisoner by the Texians.[10] (http://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of_Texian_survivors_of_the_Battle_of_the_Alam o#citenoteGroneman55and5610) Alamo co-commander James Bowie (http://www.wikiwand.com/en/James_Bowie)'s freedman (http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Freedman), Sam, was also spared, although it is not known if he participated in the fighting.[9] (http://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of_Texian_survivors_of_the_Battle_of_the_Alam o#citenotenofi1239)

Now ya want to see that long list?That was the list.

"only two survived"

Two slaves and a Mexican.

Your own quote.

It was a stupid, unnecessary clusterfuck of a battle. The idiots who died should've listened to Sam Houston and bugged out of there.

Avante
09-07-2018, 11:14 AM
That was the list.

"only two survived"

Two slaves and a Mexican.

Your own quote.

It was a stupid, unnecessary clusterfuck of a battle. The idiots who died should've listened to Sam Houston and bugged out of there.

It went like this...

Of those who actually fought in the battle only two survived so no not all the men were killed.

Then there was a whole list of....Alamo Survivors. A whole gang of them classified as.....Alamo survivors.

Pavlov
09-07-2018, 11:23 AM
It went like this...

Of those who actually fought in the battle only two survived so no not all the men were killed.

Then there was a whole list of....Alamo Survivors. A whole gang of them classified as.....Alamo survivors.Women, children, slaves, one Mexican dude.

That's how it went.

clambake
09-07-2018, 11:54 AM
maybe he's talking about "the basement"

Pavlov
09-07-2018, 12:06 PM
https://i.imgur.com/9c53r4h.jpg

Avante
09-07-2018, 12:08 PM
Women, children, slaves, one Mexican dude.

That's how it went.

That will work.

Avante
09-07-2018, 12:10 PM

You can't read...The Alamo....really guy?

Pavlov
09-07-2018, 12:13 PM
Crockett and some of his men most likely surrendered and some others definitely got killed trying to escape.

The real story is better than the myth.

Avante
09-07-2018, 12:14 PM
The sword used to draw a line in the dirt............what would be it's value?

The Bowie Knife?

Davey's coon skin cap?

Avante
09-07-2018, 12:19 PM
Crockett and some of his men most likely surrendered and some others definitely got killed trying to escape.

The real story is better than the myth.

I don't think we'll ever know the real story.

There was a guy who did cross that line drawn in the dirt. We have Davey going down battling away, then he was captured, he surrendered...???

clambake
09-07-2018, 01:08 PM
you know why there were so many mexicans at the alamo?

cuz those damn mexicans pile all their family in the wagons, thats why.

Avante
09-07-2018, 01:15 PM
you know why there were so many mexicans at the alamo?

cuz those damn mexicans pile all their family in the wagons, thats why.

Before the internet I don't think people really realized just how many total idiots roamed around out there. Now we see how it really is.

Dude, come on guy, don't just....DUH....all the time, ok?

Spurs Homer
09-07-2018, 09:19 PM

Even for a worn out subject - this is pretty funny!

Avante
09-07-2018, 09:33 PM
Even for a worn out subject - this is pretty funny!

We need to go back to my thread that started all this silliness, the one where I make it totally clear ya see a sick ass pedo, ya kill the freak.

Pavlov
09-07-2018, 09:37 PM
We need to go back to my thread that started all this silliness, the one where I make it totally clear ya see a sick ass pedo, ya kill the freak.How many have you killed?

Excluding yourself of course.

Avante
09-07-2018, 09:46 PM
How many have you killed?

Excluding yourself of course.

Pavlov, let's do this....

I'm going to ask you to show me anything where I have ever said anything about being anything but totally against sick ass pedos.

Here is what you are going to do.......nothing. The reason being you don't really care about reality at all.

So unless you show me where ya got that....excluding yourself.....at, you will be ignored

Stupid, I posted a thread about how sick it was for grown men to lust after children. Only here in...DUHVille, does that morp into....you pedo.

Blake
09-07-2018, 09:48 PM
Pavlov, let's do this....

I'm going to ask you to show me anything where I have ever said anything about being anything but totally against sick ass pedos...

"but how were we to know. ..they never told us. ..."

Avante
09-07-2018, 09:50 PM
"but how were we to know. ..they never told us. ..."

Now what was that about? Ya don't know do ya?

Pavlov
09-07-2018, 09:53 PM
"but how were we to know. ..they never told us. ...":lmao

Blake
09-07-2018, 09:53 PM
Now what was that about? Ya don't know do ya?

Of course I know what it was about. You think ignorance of the law is an excuse.

Avante
09-07-2018, 10:01 PM
Of course I know what it was about. You think ignorance of the law is an excuse.

Wrong as usual, it had nothing to do with any laws. Do you really think anything illegal was going on?

Blake
09-07-2018, 10:49 PM
Wrong as usual, it had nothing to do with any laws. Do you really think anything illegal was going on?

Now it's back to "legality"

Avante
09-07-2018, 11:19 PM
Now it's back to "legality"

It's not back to anything, it's always been....

19 year old kid in a world he knew nothing about following the old salts around. What do sailors do on liberty, yep....drink and find pussy. that's been going on forever. Nobody concerned with anything other than having fun.

Many years later I saw a thing on TV about how those girls in the bar were sex slaves.....WHAT????????

Now....

Why weren't we told about that, why weren't we warned?

I knew nothing at all about...sex slaves...??? If I'd known about that I'm staying on the base and hitting the enlisted mans club.

All that stupid shit about young girls is a made up load of bullshit. That simply was a non anything, never ever thought about, who cares you are in a bar, what kids belong in bars? That was a nothing. Actually, being a big guy I was into big women for the obvious reasons.

Now use your head guy, what would happen if your buddies saw you with with some kid? Now think, ok? Yep...."dude, you a fucking pedo?" And if I;d seen a guy messing with a kid...."dude, get lost, go".Then....."come with me, (walking to the bar) are you the manager? Ok cool, so why is this kid in here, well?"

Now say something stupid Blake.

Spurs Homer
09-07-2018, 11:40 PM
It's not back to anything, it's always been....

19 year old kid in a world he knew nothing about following the old salts around. What do sailors do on liberty, yep....drink and find pussy. that's been going on forever. Nobody concerned with anything other than having fun.

Many years later I saw a thing on TV about how those girls in the bar were sex slaves.....WHAT????????

Now....

Why weren't we told about that, why weren't we warned?

I knew nothing at all about...sex slaves...??? If I'd known about that I'm staying on the base and hitting the enlisted mans club.

All that stupid shit about young girls is a made up load of bullshit. That simply was a non anything, never ever thought about, who cares you are in a bar, what kids belong in bars? That was a nothing. Actually, being a big guy I was into big women for the obvious reasons.

Now use your head guy, what would happen if your buddies saw you with with some kid? Now think, ok? Yep...."dude, you a fucking pedo?" And if I;d seen a guy messing with a kid...."dude, get lost, go".

Now say something stupid Blake.

I'm pretty new here - a little confused;
Are you saying you would go back a little farther in your time machine to this bar?

How much farther?

Avante
09-07-2018, 11:46 PM
I'm pretty new here - a little confused;
Are you saying you would go back a little farther in your time machine to this bar?

How much farther?

Didn't say that at all. I said go back to the thread that started all this.

I talked about sick ass pedos, and how I'd love to kick the shit out of them.

Then for some reason that was turned into....you pedo....??? I know....what???

Pavlov
09-08-2018, 03:29 AM
Didn't say that at all. I said go back to the thread that started all this.

I talked about sick ass pedos, and how I'd love to kick the shit out of them.

Then for some reason that was turned into....you pedo....??? I know....what???How many pedos have you killed?

Avante
09-08-2018, 11:04 PM
How many pedos have you killed?

Pavlov, how many times do you have to be told......I'm not playing your game...ok?

Until you start answering all my questions like....

Are you married?
How old are you?

Don't be asking me a damn thing, now what about doesn't your dumbass understand?

Dude, we will be talking Pavlov, got it?

Pavlov
09-08-2018, 11:08 PM
Pavlov, how many times do you have to be told......I'm not playing your game...ok?

Until you start answering all my questions like....

Are you married?
How old are you?

Don't be asking me a damn thing, now what about doesn't your dumbass understand?

Dude, we will be talking Pavlov, got it?So you haven't killed even one pedo.

Got it.

lol

Avante
09-08-2018, 11:20 PM
So you haven't killed even one pedo.

Got it.

lol

Pavlov, it;s always about Pavlov, got it? Now beat it ya moron.

Pavlov
09-09-2018, 12:13 AM
Pavlov, it;s always about Pavlov, got it? Now beat it ya moron.lol you talk so big hiding behind your keyboard but have killed no pedos.

Not one.

Avante
09-09-2018, 12:33 AM
lol you talk so big hiding behind your keyboard but have killed no pedos.

Not one.

Pavlov, all we care about here is ....you. Why are you having such a hard time with this? If you MUST follow me around CONSTANLY then you will tell me about...you....because unless you do I have nothing say to you, ya see ya little shit......YOU'RE BORING..ok?

Now how old are you?

Pavlov
09-09-2018, 12:37 AM
Pavlov, all we care about here is ....you. Why are you having such a hard time with this? If you MUST follow me around CONSTANLY then you will tell me about...you....because unless you do I have nothing say to you, ya see ya little shit......YOU'RE BORING..ok?

Now how old are you?lol "we"

No one else is asking. No one else is so obsessed with my personal information.

Avante
09-09-2018, 12:56 AM
lol "we"

No one else is asking. No one else is so obsessed with my personal information.

Dude, your thing is to see who you can bother. We all see it ya little freak, ok? Well you aren't going to play that bullshit with me, got it? You have two options ya little freak.

1.Totally leave me alone, which I highly recommend.
2.Cool your stupid bullshit, and act like a real person, who can carry on a legit conversation. If it's going to be.....oh no no no I can't tell you anything about myself....then get fucked and leave me alone bitch.....ok? I don;t care about anything a loser like you has to say, as long as it's....I can't be real.

Pavlov
09-09-2018, 01:00 AM
Dude, your thing is to see who you can bother. We all see it ya little freak, ok? Well you aren't going to play that bullshit with me, got it? You have two options ya little freak.

1.Totally leave me alone, which I highly recommend.
2.Cool your stupid bullshit, and act like a real person, who can carry on a legit conversation. If it's going to be.....oh no no no I can't tell you anything about myself....then get fucked and leave me alone bitch.....ok? I don;t care about anything a loser like you has to say, as long as it's....I can't be real.You are free to ignore me if you have any willpower whatsoever.

Avante
09-09-2018, 01:17 AM
You are free to ignore me if you have any willpower whatsoever.

Just how totally fucked up are you freak?

Think about it, you are constanly down there frantically banging away on my leg....WHY? Avante is the best you can do, what are you a fucking queer?. Do something on your own, hell look at all the threads you could start.....

I Need Avante
Do I Bug You?
I'm A Queer
Bipolar?
My Mommy Never Loved Me.
I'm Short and Fat
I'm a Cherry Boy
I Suck Long and Hard
I Hate Mirrors

Hell, write poetry...

"Leg Humper"

I'm a leg humper
yes I am
some people say
I'm the best in the land

I hump in the morning
hump all I can
I guess you could say
I'm a leg humping man

See how easy it is?

Spurtacular
09-09-2018, 02:20 AM

It'd be one trip after you took a stray bullet. :lmao

Avante
09-09-2018, 02:32 AM
It'd be one trip after you took a stray bullet. :lmao

The thing with time machines is you can only be a spectator. You can in no way get involved.

That stray bullet that killed me,,,,,could have killed a Mexican. A Mexican who would have five children, one would be the father of El Santo, the king of Lucha Libre in Mexico and the father of the first masked wrestler ever in New York...Mil Mascaras. Who also had children....

See how it goes?

Avante
09-09-2018, 03:43 AM
I'll be damn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiLR_RAWQnE

Avante
09-11-2018, 07:29 PM
Getting back to my time machine.

That cave on the mountain when Mohammad encounters the Angel Gabriel.