PDA

View Full Version : Brazils leading presidential canditate “Brazilian Trump” stabbed in the stomach

hater
09-06-2018, 03:57 PM
https://twitter.com/oceanyia/status/1037785002212319232?s=21

Updates say the wound is now considered serious as it perforated liver :wow

He is the leading candidate and has crazy far right ideas just like trump.

Said Pinochet did what he had to do in Chile (pinochet killed and dissapeared tens of thousands) :wow

May he get well but may he lose the election.

He even has his Trump sons just like the real Orange deal

https://twitter.com/bolsonarosp/status/1025484628210196481?s=21

Nathan89
09-06-2018, 04:01 PM
Radical left at work.

Nathan89
09-06-2018, 04:04 PM
From what I've read the left in Brazil was trying to elect a person in prison but he was forced out of the race. Now they are trying to kill the opposition.

in2deep
09-06-2018, 04:07 PM
From what I've read the left in Brazil was trying to elect a person in prison but he was forced out of the race. Now they are trying to kill the opposition.

This guy said some incendiary shit though

Hes more a Marie Le Pen than Trump

hes a terrible guy but the Brazilian snowflakes just got triggered hard

in2deep
09-06-2018, 04:09 PM

That does not mean much in brazil. Oligarchs there can put anyone in prison including the president. They almost did the same with Dilma Rouseff and she was saved only because the oligarchs were recorded planning her downfall. She still fell

Reck
09-06-2018, 04:10 PM
Radical left at work.

Only took 1 post for you to go all looney.

You dont even know the specifics and you're already blaming a whole group. :lol

Nathan89
09-06-2018, 05:28 PM
Don't be surprised if this leads Brazil down London's path of common sense knife control.

Nathan89
09-06-2018, 05:36 PM
https://files.gab.ai/image/5b918b7a723a8.jpeg

From comments:

I'll translate. "HEALTH OF JAIR BOLSONARO: The stab was deep and not a superficial wound, a doctor who did not want to be indentified called me crying begging for prayers. Jair is in the surgery center and NEEDS all our prayers. Let us unite in prayer!

https://gab.ai/a/posts/34285670

FrostKing
09-06-2018, 05:39 PM
US will demographically resemble Brazil very soon.

France lol. Didn't elect Le Pen because muh racism and now they enjoy africans pissing outside their living room window in open air urinals.

All 3 places will be considered failed states soon. Common denominator? - Africans

Nathan89
09-06-2018, 05:40 PM
https://files.gab.ai/image/5b918cc64d896.jpeg

Man who stabbed Bolsonaro is a left-wing activist​

---------------------------------------

Not sure if that's an accurate statement but I found that on that thread on Gab. Could very well be bullshit though.

Reck
09-06-2018, 05:41 PM

France lol. Didn't elect Le Pen because muh racism and now they enjoy africans pissing outside their living room window in open air urinals.

All 3 places will be considered failed states soon. Common denominator? - Africans

Better get a beat on heading back home then.

Nathan89
09-06-2018, 05:43 PM
Flavio Bolsonaro, the candidate’s son, wrote on his verified Twitter account that “sadly, it was more serious that we had hoped for.”

“The perforation reached part of his liver, lung and intestine,” Flavio Bolsonaro wrote. “He lost a lot of blood, arrived at the hospital ... almost dead. He appears to have stabilized now. Please pray!”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-brazil-election-bolsonaro/brazil-candidate-bolsonaro-stabbed-while-campaigning-not-seriously-hurt-son-idUSKCN1LM2YJ

Nathan89
09-06-2018, 05:46 PM

It'll quickly turn into Mexico/South America if Dems can get their open borders. Over time Africa will join as well. Sounds like the making for an incredible country.

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 05:47 PM
It'll quickly turn into Mexico/South America if Dems can get their open borders. Over time Africa will join as well. Sounds like the making for an incredible country.Nathan needs his nation racially pure.

Nathan89
09-06-2018, 05:49 PM
Nathan needs his nation racially pure.

Strawman

FrostKing
09-06-2018, 05:51 PM
It'll quickly turn into Mexico/South America if Dems can get their open borders. Over time Africa will join as well. Sounds like the making for an incredible country.
African birth rates exploding. Increasing amount of Americans are sympathetic to blacks because of music, sports and now Hollywood. Not even factoring in the humanitarians types.

RIP western civilization. My nation is already changing focus East to Asia

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 05:52 PM
StrawmanYou don't need your nation racially pure?

OK.

Nathan89
09-06-2018, 05:56 PM
African birth rates exploding. Increasing amount of Americans are sympathetic to blacks because of music, sports and now Hollywood. Not even factoring in the humanitarians types.

RIP western civilization. My nation is already changing focus East to Asia

No doubt they'll try to ruin the country by treating it as a welfare institution but the impact will be done by those closest to the country originally. Africa will ruin Europe in the meantime.

FrostKing
09-06-2018, 05:57 PM
You don't need your nation racially pure?

OK.
IMO America should be

70% White (Euros, Australians)
12% Asian
12% Latino
5.9% Arab
<1% Black

FrostKing
09-06-2018, 06:11 PM
Pavlov, what's your percentage breakdown for USA?

in2deep
09-06-2018, 06:12 PM

I hope so Brazilian girls are :wow. :tu

spurraider21
09-06-2018, 06:14 PM
https://files.gab.ai/image/5b918cc64d896.jpeg

Man who stabbed Bolsonaro is a left-wing activist​

---------------------------------------

Not sure if that's an accurate statement but I found that on that thread on Gab. Could very well be bullshit though.
what difference does it make. retarded political "points"?

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 06:15 PM
Pavlov, what's your percentage breakdown for USA?Don't have one.

It's the USA.

in2deep

All beitiful countries with beautiful ppl. Except countries that always have been colonized by big nations. (Spain, Italy, and more recently USA)

its not about the color of the people but the politics, orruption and oligarchy

FrostKing
No doubt they'll try to ruin the country by treating it as a welfare institution but the impact will be done by those closest to the country originally. Africa will ruin Europe in the meantime.
Arab World made many positive contributions to Europe in the past but currently I would prefer the USA's situation of Latino migration.

Hillary's Wars is the main reason my father voted Republican for the first time. America (France) wage War in the ME but the migrant aftermath only makes its way to Europe

FrostKing
09-06-2018, 06:18 PM
Don't have one.

It's the USA.
See that's a big issue I have with the left. Biggest cheerleaders for certain ideals like immigration, humanitarian aid and equality but when questioned on what effects that leads to, the response is who cares or I dunno.

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 06:19 PM
See that's a big issue I have with the left. Biggest cheerleaders for certain ideals like immigration, humanitarian aid and equality but when questioned on what effects that leads to, the response is who cares or I dunno.It's not a practical thing for which to have a "goal."

How do you plan on achieving your racial quotas?

FrostKing
09-06-2018, 06:22 PM
It's not a practical thing for which to have a "goal."

How do you plan on achieving your racial quotas?

Clearly too late now I meant if you could create an America today. Clean slate, the only restrictions are current day Constitution and where USA is located. So near Latinos and West Coast facing Asia

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 06:25 PM
Clearly too late now I meant if you could create an America today. Clean slate, the only restrictions are current day Constitution and where USA is located. So near Latinos and West Coast facing AsiaSo I'm supposed to formulate some fantasy retro affirmative action white population quota just because you did?

:lol

Nathan89
09-06-2018, 06:26 PM
Agreed, racial quotas are dumb. We should treat our country like a corporation though and stop treating it like a welfare establishment.

Pavlov
09-06-2018, 06:28 PM
Agreed, racial quotas are dumb. We should treat our country like a corporation though and stop treating it like a welfare establishment.lol no

We should treat it like a country.

FrostKing
09-06-2018, 06:44 PM
lol no

Unless an individual from Africa is highly educated (credentials), they really have no business entering the USA as a regular migrant. Refugee or asylum seeker - maybe but that's a seperate discussion.

It should be
1. Credentials
2. Anglosphere so easy cultural integration
3. Location (Latinos get bump)

But as Americas culture is always changing (and Latinos taking over regions "Press 2 for English") I guess Latinos get bump with #2 and #3.

Nathan89
09-06-2018, 06:45 PM
lol no

Yes, a country with high standards which is implied by my usage of corporation.

in2deep
09-06-2018, 07:00 PM
Agreed, racial quotas are dumb. We should treat our country like a corporation though and stop treating it like a welfare establishment.

Well Trump is treating it like a corporation. And is not gonna go anywhere.

thats because a country is not a corporation :lol

its like trying to treat a horse like a car :lmao

FrostKing
09-06-2018, 07:04 PM
Well Trump is treating it like a corporation. And is not gonna go anywhere.

thats because a country is not a corporation :lol

its like trying to treat a horse like a car :lmao
America is a corporation though. No heritage. The culture is how to generate $$$. Everything America does or stands for is generating sales/workers.

Capitalism.

in2deep
09-06-2018, 07:53 PM
America is a corporation though. No heritage. The culture is how to generate $$$. Everything America does or stands for is generating sales/workers.

Capitalism.

not at all

We are a superpower. The greatest in the world. The only goal we have is to keep being the top power. The only way to achieve this is to keep our oligarchs rich, our educated middle class content and the rest of the masses ignorant. That plus doing basically the same thing with foreign countries. Keep our rich allies rich, our middle countries content and the poor countries our slaves. And the countries that dont fall in line become our axis of evil.

we spend our surplus on 2 things only. Make our oligarchs more rich and in war. War besides being a good tool to keep us in power, has the extra benefit of keeping our country together(patriotism) and keeping our masses poor

its a balancing act that no corporation can compare to.

Spurs Homer
09-06-2018, 08:22 PM
Unless an individual from Africa is highly educated (credentials), they really have no business entering the USA as a regular migrant. Refugee or asylum seeker - maybe but that's a seperate discussion.

It should be
1. Credentials
2. Anglosphere so easy cultural integration
3. Location (Latinos get bump)

But as Americas culture is always changing (and Latinos taking over regions "Press 2 for English") I guess Latinos get bump with #2 and #3.

What part of "melting pot" is hard for you to grasp? Wishing doesn't work. How do you stop the pot from melting?
You can't.

End of story.

Nathan89
09-06-2018, 08:22 PM
Executives, manager, hourly workers:wow

Nathan89
09-06-2018, 08:24 PM
What part of "melting pot" is hard for you to grasp? Wishing doesn't work. How do you stop the pot from melting?
You can't.

End of story.

Why did we let new users sign up?:bang

boutons_deux
09-06-2018, 08:26 PM
We should treat our country like a corporation though and stop treating it like a welfare establishment.

goddamn, you're fuckin stupid

Spurs Homer
09-06-2018, 08:26 PM
Why did we let new users sign up?:bang

Question too difficult for you? lol

ElNono
09-06-2018, 08:30 PM
hope he dies, tbh... when Lula suffered an assassination attempt earlier in the year, this guys said he deserved it...

you reap what you sow...

FrostKing
09-06-2018, 08:42 PM
not at all

We are a superpower. The greatest in the world. The only goal we have is to keep being the top power. The only way to achieve this is to keep our oligarchs rich, our educated middle class content and the rest of the masses ignorant. That plus doing basically the same thing with foreign countries. Keep our rich allies rich, our middle countries content and the poor countries our slaves. And the countries that dont fall in line become our axis of evil.

we spend our surplus on 2 things only. Make our oligarchs more rich and in war. War besides being a good tool to keep us in power, has the extra benefit of keeping our country together(patriotism) and keeping our masses poor

its a balancing act that no corporation can compare to.
Impressive post. I agree on many fronts

You can't.

End of story.
USA could stop immigration entirely tomorrow and the pot would still continue melting. Communities already in the USA are melting - 2nd/3rd generation Americans

That is not what we are discussing.

ElNono
09-06-2018, 09:05 PM
USA has been a melting pot from even before kicking det Arian German ass in WWII, tbh... it's not all good, and not all bad, but the combo has worked...

No empire lasts forever though, but the demise of the USA has been greatly exaggerated...

FrostKing
09-06-2018, 09:29 PM
USA has been a melting pot from even before kicking det Arian German ass in WWII, tbh... it's not all good, and not all bad, but the combo has worked...

No empire lasts forever though, but the demise of the USA has been greatly exaggerated...
Are we discussing history or hollywood? USA struggled with Hitler Youth teenagers. The men were fighting in the East. I wish you had though, then you would have reached Berlin before the Soviets did.

USA was 87% White in the 1970s.
Today <65%?

This wasn't your best post but this is the increasing historical revisionism plaquing western societies. "Greatest generation" - killed some helpless German teenagers, accumulated insurmountable debt and imported your families replacement. Greatness :dramaquee

Nathan89
09-06-2018, 09:49 PM
goddamn, you're fuckin stupid

https://media1.giphy.com/media/Y01jP8QeLOox2/200.webp

ducks
09-06-2018, 11:29 PM
Radical left at work.

in2deep
09-06-2018, 11:53 PM
hope he dies, tbh... when Lula suffered an assassination attempt earlier in the year, this guys said he deserved it...

you reap what you sow...

nah he survided and the translation to his sons message is pretty funny. Brazilians are such drama queens they will eat this up and most likely elect him president.

https://twitter.com/flaviobolsonaro/status/1037915560863051776?s=21

Jair Bolsonaro is stronger than ever and soon to become President of Brasil 1st term.

God just gave us a signal that good will defeat evil

Thanks to all that gave us strength in this difficult moment

Brqsil on top of everything, and god on top of all

ElNono
09-07-2018, 02:10 AM
Are we discussing history or hollywood? USA struggled with Hitler Youth teenagers. The men were fighting in the East. I wish you had though, then you would have reached Berlin before the Soviets did.

USA was 87% White in the 1970s.
Today <65%?

This wasn't your best post but this is the increasing historical revisionism plaquing western societies. "Greatest generation" - killed some helpless German teenagers, accumulated insurmountable debt and imported your families replacement. Greatness :dramaquee

Son, you still haven't taken the L 70+ years later, smh... It's real simple, nukes changed the game, and 'Murica had them. What's even worse, Nazis got cucked by German scientists...

Melting pot has nothing to do with race, but mix of cultures. Massive amounts of people from different countries and cultures made America.

And don't even go to the integration bullshit, Little Italy in New York dates back to the 1880's... everybody made their little town trying to keep their culture. You can go talk to Guidos today in New York. Integration is a process that can take many generations.

We can talk real history all day, tbh...

boutons_deux
09-07-2018, 04:58 AM

the demise isn't now, but clearly Capital fucking over Labor, most of USA, the environment, all in permanent decline.

ElNono
09-07-2018, 06:44 AM
the demise isn't now, but clearly Capital fucking over Labor, most of USA, the environment, all in permanent decline.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jlaw-whtvr.gif