PDA

View Full Version : RIP Mac Miller

SpursforSix
09-07-2018, 07:40 PM
Whoever that be

koriwhat
09-07-2018, 07:48 PM
ah who gives a fuck about some shitty wannabe rapper in today's day. the trend of white rappers needs to cease to exist. they're all lame.

DJR210
09-07-2018, 08:07 PM
ah who gives a fuck about some shitty wannabe rapper in today's day. the trend of white rappers needs to cease to exist. they're all lame.

He's been around since about 2012, and has made a ton of money.. Dude has about 7.3 million listeners a month on Spotify alone. Opinions aside, he was definitely not a "wannabe".

koriwhat
09-07-2018, 08:14 PM
He's been around since about 2012, and has made a ton of money.. Dude has about 7.3 million listeners a month on Spotify alone. Opinions aside, he was definitely not a "wannabe".

he was def a wannabe. i don't care about stats or $ made considering the lack of depth the youth have between their ears these days. just like post malone they're all hacks.

Avante
09-07-2018, 08:41 PM
he was def a wannabe. i don't care about stats or $ made considering the lack of depth the youth have between their ears these days. just like post malone they're all hacks.

You obviously don't know shit about music. Fuck the youth, it's does the guy have legit talent?

Very talented guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsKT0s5J8ko

Now ya know who ya mix him with.....right? Let me guess, no clue.

DJR210
09-07-2018, 11:59 PM

A wannabe what tbh? He didn't try to be a tough guy gangster, and he made a lot of money making rap music..

Avante
09-08-2018, 12:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oySzhUzTAAM

BD24
09-08-2018, 07:46 AM
Pretty sad, the dudes music definitely got more depressing as he got older. You could tell he was struggeling with the fame and drug addiction.

Koriwhat calling him a wannabe what a stupid fuck :lol

Mac was a pretty talented guy whos music evolved over time as he get older. As someone who followed his career from the beggining his progression was interesting to see.

DJR210
09-08-2018, 08:51 AM
Ariana legit has that killer pussy tbh

florige
09-08-2018, 12:22 PM
Ariana legit has that killer pussy tbh

I'm surprised she hasn't said anything yet.

koriwhat
09-08-2018, 02:19 PM
You obviously don't know shit about music. Fuck the youth, it's does the guy have legit talent?

Very talented guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsKT0s5J8ko

Now ya know who ya mix him with.....right? Let me guess, no clue.

garbage. white rappers suck and should stick to gimmicks like the beastie boys.

koriwhat
09-08-2018, 02:38 PM
ps: like whatever you want regardless of my opinion. i am well aware we all have different tastes in most everything so do you. i just don't dig white rappers because i feel like their voices suck, the rhymes are more like mothergoose stories, they aren't hard but try hard to prove how hard they aren't, and they just don't fit the mold of rappers of which i grew up listening to. just don't get the hype even with today's rappers who are black. rap semi sucks these days.

kw's crack dealer
09-08-2018, 03:06 PM
ps: like whatever you want regardless of my opinion. i am well aware we all have different tastes in most everything so do you. i just don't dig white rappers because i feel like their voices suck, the rhymes are more like mothergoose stories, they aren't hard but try hard to prove how hard they aren't, and they just don't fit the mold of rappers of which i grew up listening to. just don't get the hype even with today's rappers who are black. rap semi sucks these days.
Nigga shut yo bitchass up, you know you be listenin to Celine Dion whenever you roll up to the muhfuckin crib.

BD24
09-08-2018, 03:17 PM
Nigga shut yo bitchass up, you know you be listenin to Celine Dion whenever you roll up to the muhfuckin crib.
:lol

koriwhat
09-08-2018, 04:08 PM
just like white rappers, yall fucking trolls here suck at what yall do too. lame sissy bitch boys.

koriwhat
09-08-2018, 04:11 PM
fuck vbulletin! i can't even quote anyone anymore here? wtf!?

anyhow lame fuck kw's...

nah, big L and scarface are two of my all time favs but you being the sissy bitch you are wouldn't have a clue about either of those heavy hitters from the past.

kw's crack dealer
09-08-2018, 04:32 PM
fuck vbulletin! i can't even quote anyone anymore here? wtf!?

anyhow lame fuck kw's...

nah, big L and scarface are two of my all time favs but you being the sissy bitch you are wouldn't have a clue about either of those heavy hitters from the past.
Nigga you just muthafuckin played yourself. For that shit I’ma make you pay double for yo next hit of WMD. If you ain’t ready to pay that much, then you gotta eat my nigga Ernie’s asshole out twice. And you bout to eat that niggas ass right after he takes a big ol muhfuckin shit.

koriwhat
09-08-2018, 05:12 PM
^^ you're so fucking lame

florige
09-08-2018, 09:49 PM

You don't like Eminem?

SpursforSix
09-08-2018, 10:51 PM

What gimmicks? That they were white? Back when that first album came out, it wasn’t much different than Run DMC. That’s what rap sounded like back then. Was Run DMC a gimmick?

koriwhat
09-08-2018, 11:09 PM
no to florige.

and Spursforsix, gimmicks as in everythings just fun and games. i thought beastie boys were alright back in their day but never really got into them like my skater friends did. it's almost like those who think sublime is reggae music.

Avante
09-08-2018, 11:16 PM

Dude, in the last 48 hours I've listened to....

John Coltrane
Nina Simone
Roy Acuff
Chuck Berry
Train
Kings of Leone
James Taylor
Lucinda Wiliams
Scrapper Blackwell
Kelly Joe Phelps

There is nobody here remotely close to knowing/having the depth of music that I own. I go back to the late 1800's. So I don;t need some little shit like you who don't know a fucking thing telling me what's good, got it?

Mac Miller is great at what he does, if he wasn't I'd..."the guy sucks"....got it?

Talk to me about them pre 1940 Alabama blues, what.....no clue? So just the fuck up.

Spurtacular
09-09-2018, 02:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oySzhUzTAAM

Why are you posting this? You decide you like modern bull shit after all? You want to be kool like the young kids?

Avante
09-09-2018, 03:11 AM
Why are you posting this? You decide you like modern bull shit after all? You want to be kool like the young kids?

I thought I made it real clear I listen to everything. BUT......the really great stuff has already been recorded.

DJR210
09-09-2018, 10:50 AM
I thought I made it real clear I listen to everything. BUT......the really great stuff has already been recorded.

Seriously though, why the fuck are you in a Mac Miller topic like you ever heard of the guy before his death thread was created :lol

koriwhat
09-09-2018, 02:57 PM

wgaf what some old senior thinks about music these days anyhow? go eat some prunes.

Joseph Kony
09-09-2018, 04:51 PM
calf tats posting his shitty takes like anyone cares :lol

koriwhat
09-09-2018, 06:16 PM
calf tats posting his shitty takes like anyone cares :lol

how's it shitty tbh? big L and scarface aren't the real deal but macmiller is? what's this trend today with hating white dudes but loving the fuck out of whack white dude "rappers"?

Avante
09-09-2018, 08:42 PM
Seriously though, why the fuck are you in a Mac Miller topic like you ever heard of the guy before his death thread was created :lol

Dude, do you simply stay wrong?

When did my musical tastes die? I hit a certain year and it just stopped?

I only watch old movies?

Avante
09-09-2018, 08:44 PM
wgaf what some old senior thinks about music these days anyhow? go eat some prunes.

I;m just as alive as anyone else, so....today???? The only difference is I have today...AND... all that experience...ALSO.

pgardn
09-09-2018, 09:51 PM

Beethoven was recorded?

What instrument did he play in the cassette tape you bought in that Amsterdam garage sale?

Avante
09-09-2018, 09:56 PM
Beethoven was recorded?

What instrument did he play in the cassette tape you bought in that Amsterdam garage sale?

One stupid post after another, sheesh~~~

DJR210
09-09-2018, 10:15 PM
Dude, do you simply stay wrong?

When did my musical tastes die? I hit a certain year and it just stopped?

I only watch old movies?

:lol you can't bullshit a bullshitter you old bastard.. you saw the thread on hopped on Wikipedia quick as your little stubby arthritic fingers would take you

Avante
09-09-2018, 10:35 PM
:lol you can't bullshit a bullshitter you old bastard.. you saw the thread on hopped on Wikipedia quick as your little stubby arthritic fingers would take you

Do you ever think at all before posting? You really haven't figured out by now I know music? So I don't want to be aware of todays sounds.....why? Come on guy....why? So 10 years from now I will have missed all this....why?

Stupid, pull your fat head out of your boney little ass....ok?

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
09-10-2018, 03:23 PM
tbh i didbt think anybody could have better lyriics than eminem........................ but he was................................

RIP playa

Millennial_Messiah
01-10-2020, 09:57 PM
monosylab1k

monosylab1k
01-10-2020, 09:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJMnnKgNjg