PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: Anyone watching Serena unsportmanlike attitude right now?

JakeCuenca
09-08-2018, 04:48 PM
Ive never seen a tennis player with such a bitch like display.

Raven
09-08-2018, 06:27 PM
not surprised, she's always been an awful human being..

Killakobe81
09-08-2018, 06:50 PM

Bad week for Nike, though I liked the new ad and the burnyournikes Twitter feud was funny as hell.

ambchang
09-08-2018, 07:01 PM
Typical classless display by the American spectators

Silver&Black
09-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Its because I'm a woman.....lol

Spurtacular
09-08-2018, 07:44 PM
Bad week for Nike, though I liked the new ad and the burnyournikes Twitter feud was funny as hell.

What twitter feud?

DMC
09-08-2018, 08:00 PM

Tennis is a game for girls and homosexuals

Canyonero
09-08-2018, 08:31 PM

"I'm a mom and this is not how I raise my child :cry:cry:cry"

Spurtacular
09-08-2018, 08:45 PM
Seren's coach tweeting about how he is a victim for being penalized for his tantrums.

Spurtacular
09-08-2018, 08:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwlY4whd4Tc

Spurtacular
09-08-2018, 08:52 PM
I doubt Seren is smart enough to have done this on purpose; but this tantrum was tactically smart because people are talking about the tantrum over the fact that she got caught CHEATING.

mikec
09-08-2018, 10:08 PM
Classless, selfish display by Serena to take this moment away from Naomi. Fuck you bitch, go cry yourself back to your millions.

Kobe'sAchilles
09-09-2018, 12:52 AM
It's a bad look tbh. Same with Nadal and retiring. Like dude sick up the pain for one more set you big baby. Guy has never lost a match hes always just "hurt."
Back to Serena, shes an emotional player (always has been) so it's not surprising to see this behavior from her. That's how you beat her. You keep composed while riling her up.
The women gender bias crap going too far though. For me, I dont care if you lose and you whine, but keep it within reason. Shes a champion and she should know that these types of outbursts steal the shine from a new champion. Its bush league

FrostKing
09-09-2018, 01:01 AM
Yup. Watching now.

Americans cheering.

FrostKing
09-09-2018, 01:06 AM
Serena Williams accuses officials of sexism and vows to 'fight for women

:spin Serena should take a knee to fight the injustice

Avante
09-09-2018, 02:23 AM
The Williams sisters the best rexample of how things would be if blacks were into tennis.

FrostKing
09-09-2018, 02:47 AM
The Williams sisters the best rexample of how things would be if blacks were into tennis.
Yet another sport blacks suck at

But pop warner football in America!!!

Avante
09-09-2018, 02:59 AM

Ya don't know sports at all, do ya?

Othyus Lalanne
09-09-2018, 04:47 AM

Calm the fuck down. The top of the top of these sports is so random. Makes zero sense why any Baltics country should be good as good at bball. It does not tell much about any race.

PingPong
09-09-2018, 07:46 AM

Mostly just bought the tickets because it was trending for the weekend. Futile newyorkers.

ambchang
09-09-2018, 10:37 AM

You mean like McEnroe did 35 years ago?

ambchang
09-09-2018, 10:42 AM
Yup. Watching now.

Americans cheering.

Cheering because Osaka’s big day was ruined.

What Serena did today is as American as apple pie. You dominate for years and whenever there’s a little set back it’s because the world is out to get it, it’s unfair. Americans are still bitching about the 72 Olympics and that was 46 years ago. The 88 Olympics is because we were playing boys when they were sending their pros. 04 is because it was a hodge podge bunch. Is it all try? Sure, but let it go.

Nivek_ogre
09-09-2018, 11:05 AM
Who's gives a shit. It's tennis. But I'd bang the shit out of Serena Williams.

dbestpro
09-09-2018, 11:42 AM

see McEnroe. He did it every game.

koriwhat
09-09-2018, 03:23 PM
"Tennis is a game for girls and homosexuals" - DMC

are we all just going to dismiss DMC's comment? not because he's wrong but because he's so fucking right! lmao and :tu

Spurtacular
09-09-2018, 04:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYicQkSXOZk

FrostKing
09-09-2018, 04:46 PM
In 2016, Williams was revealed to have received several Therapeutic Use Exemptions (TUEs) from the ITF. These were made public when Russian hackers broke into the World Anti-doping Agency (WADA) database and released confidential data on 29 athletes (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-37352326), including TUEs for Williams and other tennis players including Venus Williams (http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2016/09/venus-williams-wada-russian-hackers-itf-tues-serena-williams-rio-olympics/61109/), Rafael Nadal and Petra Kvitova.

InRareForm
09-09-2018, 05:50 PM
refs should not decide games

FrostKing
09-09-2018, 10:17 PM
refs should not decide games
https://i.imgur.com/sML1Ntz.jpg

Arcadian
09-09-2018, 10:26 PM
And then she tried to make herself out to be some kind of women's rights hero.

:cry "This is outrageous!" :cry

What a stupid bitch.

lefty20
09-09-2018, 10:36 PM
Missed the match but I'm honestly not surprised. She's always been a poor loser and everyone always ignores it for PC reason.

DJR210
09-10-2018, 01:56 AM

She pulled the ace out of her sleeve and went sexism over racism

lefty
09-10-2018, 07:53 AM
:lol Muricans

DAF86
09-10-2018, 11:44 AM
She pulled the ace out of her sleeve and went sexism over racism

She couldn't pull the race card vs an african-asian. :lol

resistanze
09-10-2018, 12:09 PM

Doesn't really make sense tbh. The opponent is also a woman. The 'card' you're referring to would've been against the white male ref anyways.

Anyways like I said before, the ref pulled a built of a Joey Crawford and she had a meltdown. Too bad the discussion will be engulfed by polarized hot takes like everything else is in society.

FrostKing
09-10-2018, 12:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/U48CJdn.png

https://i.imgur.com/2ECtjYB.png

FrostKing
09-10-2018, 12:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qsdcoFV.png

https://i.imgur.com/JwQ9bgg.png

DAF86
09-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Doesn't really make sense tbh. The opponent is also a woman. The 'card' you're referring to would've been against the white male ref anyways.

Anyways like I said before, the ref pulled a built of a Joey Crawford and she had a meltdown. Too bad the discussion will be engulfed by polarized hot takes like everything else is in society.

What Joey Crawford? :lol Serena was given a warning for coaching (which Serena's coach admitted), then a point penalty for raquet abuse (clear for everyone to see), and finally a game penalty for calling the umpire a thief (which we could all listen on the broadcast). The umpire did his job just right, Serena was the responsable for everything by acting like a spoiled, entitled little bitch, tbh.

CitizenDwayne
09-10-2018, 01:09 PM
Congrats to Osaka. Serena completely stole from her what should have been one of the greatest moments of her life.

FrostKing
09-10-2018, 01:20 PM
LOL @ Serena's wikipedia page

Absolutely no mention of controversy surrounding her doping.

resistanze
09-10-2018, 01:20 PM
What Joey Crawford? :lol Serena was given a warning for coaching (which Serena's coach admitted), then a point penalty for raquet abuse (clear for everyone to see), and finally a game penalty for calling the umpire a thief (which we could all listen on the broadcast). The umpire did his job just right, Serena was the responsable for everything by acting like a spoiled, entitled little bitch, tbh.

:lol People don't want to understand the context of the sport. This is like calling an indirect free kick (without any warning) in a Champions League final on the goalkeeper for holding it longer than 6 seconds. You can try to point to FIFA's Laws of the Game, but you'd look silly to everyone that knows soccer because of the open-endedness of the rule, unclear interpretation and the stakes of the game. Just...don't do it.

What the coach actually admitted to was making gestures, the actual rule governing 'coaching' means Serena would have to been aware and receiving communication. Making hand gestures isn't enough; if he was behind a pillar or in the stadium bar it wouldn't matter. The coach also said he didn't think Serena even saw his gesture, and it happens all the time. Nadal's coach does it, Federer's, etc. They showed a split screen of it in real time and Serena wasn't even looking in his direction for majority of the time and even if she did, to be certain she even knew what was happening form the far end of the court, is a stretch.

Bottom line is, ref should've let it go. Refs shouldn't be stars in the middle of matches in any sport, especially important ones w/ vague not not oft-enforced rules. To not understand the role of the umpire in this is because people who don't watch the sport are adopting hot takes (more interested in the 'HURRR SEXISM' or 'HURRR GENDER CARD' debate).

hater
09-10-2018, 01:31 PM
LOL @ Serena's wikipedia page

Absolutely no mention of controversy surrounding her doping.

Wikipedia is a brittish MI6 website

You should know James Bond :lol

hater
09-10-2018, 01:35 PM
Reminds me when Mrs. Kong joined the meetoo movement :cry

DAF86
09-10-2018, 01:36 PM
:lol People don't want to understand the context of the sport. This is like calling an indirect free kick (without any warning) in a Champions League final on the goalkeeper for holding it longer than 6 seconds. You can try to point to FIFA's Laws of the Game, but you'd look silly to everyone that knows soccer because of the open-endedness of the rule, unclear interpretation and the stakes of the game. Just...don't do it.

What the coach actually admitted to was making gestures, the actual rule governing 'coaching' means Serena would have to been aware and receiving communication. Making hand gestures isn't enough; if he was behind a pillar or in the stadium bar it wouldn't matter. The coach also said he didn't think Serena even saw his gesture, and it happens all the time. Nadal's coach does it, Federer's, etc. They showed a split screen of it in real time and Serena wasn't even looking in his direction for majority of the time and even if she did, to be certain she even knew what was happening form the fat end of the court is a stretch.

Bottom line is, let it go. Refs shouldn't be stars in the middle of matches in any sport, especially important ones w/ vague not not oft-enforced rules. To not understand the role of the umpire in this is because people who don't watch the sport are adopting hot takes (more interested in the 'HURRR SEXISM' or 'HURRR GENDER CARD' debate).

12:53 minute mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBrForlj-k

He literally said "I'm honest, I was coaching", not "I'm honest, I was making gestures" :lol

Serena having seen him or not is irrelevant, if the umpire sees a coach coaching he has to call it.

And Serena didn't cry for injustice of her being called for that while other players didn't, she put on that 6 yeard old child tantrum acting as if she was holier than new born babies, screaming that she wasn't a cheater and that they were not coaching. I guess she's not only a cheater but a lier too.

Also, it is a lie that umpires never call that, Nadal has been warned with coaching many times, but he never played the victim the way Serena did. Heck, on the men's final on the next day Djokovic was called for time violation (a penalty which is even rarer than coaching) and he didn't even flinch.

You let it go, Serena was being a bitch, plain and simple.

DAF86
09-10-2018, 01:39 PM
I mean, just watch that 15 minutes long sissy act by a grown ass woman and try to tell me, with a straight face, that she is in any shape or form justified. :lol

DAF86
09-10-2018, 02:29 PM
Bottom line is, ref should've let it go. Refs shouldn't be stars in the middle of matches in any sport, especially important ones w/ vague not not oft-enforced rules. To not understand the role of the umpire in this is because people who don't watch the sport are adopting hot takes (more interested in the 'HURRR SEXISM' or 'HURRR GENDER CARD' debate).

Well, you only got Serena to blame for that. Maybe if she would have seen this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJm_oYcDMkM

She wouldn't have played that card. Except, of course she would, because all she wanted was playing the victim.

resistanze
09-10-2018, 02:45 PM
12:53 minute mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBrForlj-k

He literally said "I'm honest, I was coaching", not "I'm honest, I was making gestures" :lol
Yeah, I watched it live. Maybe it's an English thing but to me it's clear he was answering whether or not he was stating his 'coaching' was making the gestures, not whether or not there was communication between him and Serena (see next point).

Serena having seen him or not is irrelevant, if the umpire sees a coach coaching he has to call it.
How do you know that tbh? Here is the rule:

"Players shall not receive coaching during a match (including the warm-up). Communications of any kind, audible or visible, between a player and a coach may be construed as coaching."

There is already annoyance in the ambiguity of the rule because communication between the coach and player would be two-sided. Making a gesture at someone not looking at you doesn't necessarily qualify. There's a reason I used the CL final example - you don't have to call it. And you'd be looking at a ref who did that in a CL Final like he's an idiot son.

And Serena didn't cry for injustice of her being called for that while other players didn't, she put on that 6 yeard old child tantrum acting as if she was holier than new born babies, screaming that she wasn't a cheater and that they were not coaching. I guess she's not only a cheater but a lier too.
Which is why I said she had a tantrum. Her meltdown doesn't absolve the umpire role in not being able to control a big match. Again, hence why I mentioned I feel people can only argue with polarized hot takes.

Also, it is a lie that umpires never call that, Nadal has been warned with coaching many times, but he never played the victim the way Serena did. Heck, on the men's final on the next day Djokovic was called for time violation (a penalty which is even rarer than coaching) and he didn't even flinch.
Who's argument is this addressing? Bit of a strawman tbh. My point is that it's not a common call, which is sparingly enforced, and doesn't need to be the center of a grand slam final for the reasons already stated.

You let it go, Serena was being a bitch, plain and simple.
My 'let it go' was for the ref as I edited above. But Serena being a 'bitch' doesn't address my points at all (since they're not mutually exclusive). Again, illustrates to me that people are more interested in being on one side of the debate than actually knowing the sport. Reminds of when the idiot woman ref actually called indirect FK in the women's WC semis against Canada :lol

DAF86
09-10-2018, 03:27 PM
Yeah, I watched it live. Maybe it's an English thing but to me it's clear he was answering whether or not he was stating his 'coaching' was making the gestures, not whether or not there was communication between him and Serena (see next point).

He clearly said "I was coaching", I don't know what other twist you want to find there, tbh. :lol

How do you know that tbh? Here is the rule:

"Players shall not receive coaching during a match (including the warm-up). Communications of any kind, audible or visible, between a player and a coach may be construed as coaching."

There is already annoyance in the ambiguity of the rule because communication between the coach and player would be two-sided. Making a gesture at someone not looking at you doesn't necessarily qualify. There's a reason I used the CL final example - you don't have to call it. And you'd be looking at a ref who did that in a CL Final like he's an idiot son.

If an umpire sees a coach giving instructions to his/her player he has to call it. The umpire can't go into subjective appreciations of whether the player indeed heard/or saw the instruction. If a coach is coaching, then he/she is committing a violation and should be penalized via his/her player.

Which is why I said she had a tantrum. Her meltdown doesn't absolve the umpire role in not being able to control a big match. Again, hence why I mentioned I feel people can only argue with polarized hot takes

But on this case, the umpire did absolutely nothing wrong. The only possible controversy was cleared by Serena's own coach. Ramos even tried to calm Serena but telling her that he understood that maybe she didn't see her coach's instruction, but he had to call what he saw anyways. The other two infractions were flagrant and obvious and the rule is pretty clear: first, warning; second, point penalty; and third, game penalty.

Who's argument is this addressing? Bit of a strawman tbh. My point is that it's not a common call, which is sparingly enforced, and doesn't need to be the center of a grand slam final for the reasons already stated.

Time violation is also sparingly enforced, and Djokovic was called with one of those on the men's final. Yet it wasn't the center of a grand slam final, because Djokovic didn't react to it like Serena did. Serena was the one that caused that call to be the center of the final.

My 'let it go' was for the ref as I edited above. But Serena being a 'bitch' doesn't address my points at all (since they're not mutually exclusive). Again, illustrates to me that people are more interested in being on one side of the debate than actually knowing the sport. Reminds of when the idiot woman ref actually called indirect FK in the women's WC semis against Canada :lol

I have a problem with trying to split the blame, when this was 100% Serena's fault.

DJR210
09-10-2018, 04:15 PM

:lol I clearly didn't see the video

Beartrucci
09-10-2018, 04:19 PM
Good on Frank Isola for going against the grain on ATH right now and not bowing down to Queen Serena. Stupid ass Clinton Yates was so offended :lol the media's defense of her actions has been disgusting.

Always been a big fan of Serena, too. This tirade left a really bad taste in my mouth. I hate that she ruined Osaka's moment and is now getting credit for her warming embrace and words after the match :lol GTFO. Too late, moment already ruined cuz you couldn't handle getting your ass kicked.

resistanze
09-10-2018, 04:29 PM
I have a problem with trying to split the blame, when this was 100% Serena's fault.

Well clearly this is going to continue to be a problem for you as many tennis analysts, current players (men and women) and legends have already argued the contrary.

Truthfully, my opinion is as usual, you'll the Serena supporters stick up for her viciously regardless of how she acted, and the opposing side that is put off by the response (and allegations of sexism), and will use technicalities to 'stick it' to Serena (from people who couldn't care less about tennis). Par for the course for typical discourse in our world, tbh.

FrostKing
09-10-2018, 04:32 PM
Well clearly this is going to continue to be a problem for you as many tennis analysts, current players (men and women) and legends have already argued the contrary.

Truthfully, my opinion is as usual, you'll the Serena supporters stick up for her viciously regardless of how she acted, and the opposing side that is put off by the response (and allegations of sexism), and will use technicalities to 'stick it' to Serena (from people who couldn't care less about tennis). Par for the course for typical discourse in our world, tbh.
Western whites have a tendency to bend over to loud, obnoxious and physically threatening minority groups no matter the circumstance. This is illustrated by the response in Australia - which is blasting her.

resistanze
09-10-2018, 04:33 PM
Western whites have a tendency to bend over to loud, obnoxious and physically threatening non-whites no matter the circumstance. This is illustrated by the response in Australia - which is blasting her.

Read my take about your troll in the soccer forum tbh.

resistanze
09-10-2018, 04:46 PM
Ramos also has a reputation as a stickler for the rules. At last year’s French Open, he drew criticism from the eventual champion, Rafael Nafal after they argued during a fourth-round match. Ramos gave Nadal two warnings for slow play, and the Spaniard felt he was being unfairly treated.

“I say it with sadness, but he is an umpire who scrutinises me more and who fixates on me more,” Nadal said after the match. “He also pressured me about coaching. I have respect for him and all I ask is for that to be reciprocated.

“The umpires are here to analyse the match and they are not here to use the stopwatch. There are some who like to take part in the matches more and who like to put more pressure on than others. If you want to see good tennis, you have to let the players breathe a little.”

Ramos has also been accused of inconsistencies. At this year’s Wimbledon quarter-final between Novak Djokovic and Kei Nishikori both players threw their rackets to the ground in frustration. However, only Djokovic was issued a warning and directed a comment at the umpire during the game: “Double standards, my friend, double standards,” he told Ramos. After the match, Djokovic brought the subject up again with reporters. “I thought I didn’t harm the grass. I know how I threw the racket. [Nishikori] even threw the racket in the fourth set. [Ramos] said he didn’t see it it.”

Ramos has also been accused of grandstanding. At the 2016 Olympics, he issued Andy Murray with a code violation when he thought the reigning champion had called him “stupid”.

“I didn’t say ‘stupid umpire’, I said ‘stupid umpiring’. But if you want to be the star of the show, that’s fine,” said Murray as the two spoke during a break between games.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/sep/09/carlos-ramos-serena-williams-tennis-umpire-us-open

:lol People not capable of seeng a middle ground

HarlemHeat37
09-10-2018, 07:43 PM
All these white men become hardcore tennis fans whenever Serena's name is mentioned:lol

DAF86
09-10-2018, 09:25 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/sep/09/carlos-ramos-serena-williams-tennis-umpire-us-open

Since when is enforcing the rule book a mistake? Nadal and Djokovic have always took more time than allowed between serves, just because an umpire actually calls them on it, it doesn't make him the villain.

If anything, this makes Serena's victimization even more pathetic, since it wasn't a personal or sexist thing, like she wanted to make it seem.

Ramos, apparently, is a strict umpire that calls what should be called; you as a player should adapt and that's it. And that's what, despite those incidents there (players have arguments with umpires all the time), every player usually does. Neither of those arguments you posted there were big controversial moments, because the players involved handled it like players are suppossed to handle those moments. There's no excuse to throwing the tantrum of the century to try and distract from the fact that you were getting outplayed and were caught cheating, tbh.

Folks trying to justify the actions of this grown ass woman, make her no favour; because she will think it's OK to go on life acting like a spoiled toddler that can cry injustice whenever something doesn't go her way.

DAF86
09-10-2018, 09:45 PM
So, to recapitulate:

1) Umpire gives a correct "coaching warning", admitted even by Serena's coach.

2) Serena puts on a tantrum and asks for the umpire to apologize to her because she doesn't "cheat", despite the umpire actually having made the correct call.

3) Serena smashes her racket, forcing the umpire to call a "point penalty". That shit is automatic in tennis. Not much to discuss.

4) Serena calls the umpire a "thief" on international television for the whole World to hear, and forcing the umpire to call a third violation on her, and therefore a "game penalty".

Yet, apparently we need to somehow find a middle ground here and say everybody was wrong? :lol

Look, I don't know what kind of racist bullshit goes on in the US with tennis fans and the Williams sisters but I don't give a fuck, I call it how I see it, and on this ocassion it is pretty obvious that Serena was being a monumental entitled bitch, tbh. Anybody thinking otherwise, either has ulterior motives or is trying to be politically correct to a fault.

Spurtacular
09-10-2018, 10:02 PM
Her meltdown doesn't absolve the umpire role in not being able to control a big match. Again, hence why I mentioned I feel people can only argue with polarized hot takes.

Bro, this isn't on the umpire. Serena got caught cheating and was properly warned. She then threw a tantrum, including demanding apologies she didn't deserve and impugning the umpire's character for properly following the rule about her breaking her racquet in an unsporting way. She's not a rookie. She knows the rules and willfully disregarded them. Her behavior was disgraceful; fuck your trying to blame the umpire. You're no better than she is for doing that.

Spurtacular
09-10-2018, 10:04 PM

There is no middle ground. She got caught cheating and being unsporting by rule. The umpire isn't there to coddle snowflakes.

DAF86
09-10-2018, 10:07 PM
http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2018/09/serena-williams-2018-us-open-code-violations/76875/

Read this article if you want real perspective on the shit-show that Serena put on. I really hope she comes out and does a mea culpa. That would speak highly of her.

Nivek_ogre
09-11-2018, 07:56 AM
All these white men become hardcore tennis fans whenever Serena's name is mentioned:lol

I just like seeing that stacked woman jump and bounce around

Beartrucci
09-11-2018, 06:40 PM
http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2018/09/serena-williams-2018-us-open-code-violations/76875/

Read this article if you want real perspective on the shit-show that Serena put on. I really hope she comes out and does a mea culpa. That would speak highly of her.

Really great article.

Spurtacular
09-15-2018, 01:47 AM
Really great article.

'A Crying Shame: The 2018 US Open will only be remembered for Serena'

Anyone remember the 2017 US Open (on the trans/women's side)?

Anderson Cooper
09-15-2018, 01:51 AM
ATP takes this very seriously. They fined Serena $17,000.

Canyonero
09-15-2018, 09:30 AM
ATP takes this very seriously. They fined Serena $17,000.

You forgot the blue font tbh

"Considering I was fined USD 2000 for saying "fucking wind" we can say she got it cheaper"

AaronY
09-15-2018, 10:07 AM
I wonder how many John McEnroe fans itt. probly lots imo

Othyus Lalanne
09-17-2018, 01:36 AM

itt.

FrostKing
09-17-2018, 01:57 AM
https://i.imgur.com/oWUuoMf.gif

lefty20
09-17-2018, 03:10 AM
Serena was completely clueless regarding the Code Violations rules.

That and she is dead wrong about the "You'd never do that to a man"

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/14/sports/tennis-fines-men-women.html?rref=collection%2Ftimestopic%2FWilliams %2C%20Serena&action=click&contentCollection=timestopics&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=collection

09-17-2018, 09:45 AM

AaronY
09-18-2018, 08:45 AM
https://i.imgur.com/oWUuoMf.gif
^^^confirned McEnroe fan

"Its cool when he does it! I like it when he sticks it to the umpire! What a rebel!"

Chucho
09-18-2018, 11:05 AM
McEnroe retired a quarter century ago. And being a fan of McEnroe isn't exclusively inclusive of his bitch and moan schtick.

I love Manu. Hate how he was a flopper, but still love him.

FrostKing
09-18-2018, 11:29 AM
^^^confirned McEnroe fan

"Its cool when he does it! I like it when he sticks it to the umpire! What a rebel!"
I never personally watched McEnroe, just don't remember him playing the gender victim card.

Spurtacular
09-22-2018, 04:37 AM
^^^confirned McEnroe fan

Snowfalke pretending it's the same shit. :lmao

AaronY
09-22-2018, 02:07 PM
Snowfalke pretending it's the same shit. :lmao
:cry "It's different when he does it. He attacks the umpire in a totally classy way." :cry

Spurtacular
09-22-2018, 02:09 PM
:cry "It's different when he does it. He attacks the umpire in a totally classy way." :cry

1. Calling an umpire a sexist from nothing in today's climate is not the same thing; it just isn't.
2. Also, she got caught cheating. Did McEnroe get got cheating?

:lmao snowflake

DAF86
09-22-2018, 03:49 PM

What Serena did was Indeed pretty similar to what McEnroe used to do. The difference is that McEnroe didn't play the victim and tried to pass his petty selfish rants as some kind of social statement.

Chris
09-22-2018, 04:04 PM
I never personally watched McEnroe, just don't remember him playing the gender victim card.

Facts are irrelevant when feelings are involved.

AaronY
09-22-2018, 04:36 PM
1. Calling an umpire a sexist from nothing in today's climate is not the same thing; it just isn't.
2. Also, she got caught cheating. Did McEnroe get got cheating?

:lmao snowflake
What Serena did was Indeed pretty similar to what McEnroe used to do. The difference is that McEnroe didn't play the victim and tried to pass his petty selfish rants as some kind of social statement.
Lmfao!!!

McEnroe didnt play the victim!!!

His entire career was one 20 year long exercise in victimhood!! Its all he ever did jesus gd Christ

AaronY
09-22-2018, 04:37 PM
You would need the fucking Hubble telescope to find one instance in his career where he wasnt playing the fucking victim

Spurtacular
09-22-2018, 04:39 PM
Lmfao!!!

His entire career was one 20 year long exercise in victimhood!! Its all he ever did jesus gd Christ

Did McEnroe get caught cheating?

Yes or no.

DAF86
09-22-2018, 05:34 PM
Lmfao!!!

When the fuck did he ever try to justify anything by claiming injustice or inequality or any bullshit like that? :lol

DAF86
09-22-2018, 05:35 PM
Seriously, find me any instance where he said "you wouldn't do this to me if I was a woman", or "Bjong Borg", or "British" or whatever. :lol

DAF86
09-22-2018, 05:37 PM
":cry I'm fighting for all lefties out there. What we suffer is unfair and we won't take it anymore :cry" :lmao:lmao

DMC
09-22-2018, 06:25 PM
You would need the fucking Hubble telescope to find one instance in his career where he wasnt playing the fucking victim

He was a spoiled brat and considered the judges to be idiots. He showed his ass. He never claimed he was being discriminated against because of his age/race/gender/whatever.

09-22-2018, 07:44 PM
When the fuck did he ever try to justify anything by claiming injustice or inequality or any bullshit like that? :lol
You are aware he is a white male right :lol

DAF86
09-23-2018, 06:27 PM
You are aware he is a white male right :lol

That may be the reason he didn't play the victim, maybe not. The fact is he didn't play the victim.

Down Under
09-23-2018, 06:55 PM
https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/john-mcenroe-serena-is-right-it-wouldnt-happen-to-a-man--but-opinion-is-divided-868087.html

Isitjustme?
09-24-2018, 12:56 AM
https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/sport/john-mcenroe-serena-is-right-it-wouldnt-happen-to-a-man--but-opinion-is-divided-868087.html

"John McEnroe, one of the game’s most tempestuous characters in his playing days, said the sport must find a way to allow players to express feelings and inject their personality into the game while adhering to the rules. Ramos should not have given Williams a violation for breaking her racquet and should have warned her early on about what would happen if she did not move on, he said.

“I’ve said far worse,” McEnroe, a seven-times Grand Slam singles winner, said on ESPN. “She’s right about the guys being held to a different standard, there’s no question.”"

:wowO

Arcadian
09-24-2018, 01:07 AM
Why don't we just say they're both faggots and call it a day?

Spurtacular
09-24-2018, 05:15 PM
"John McEnroe, one of the game’s most tempestuous characters in his playing days, said the sport must find a way to allow players to express feelings and inject their personality into the game while adhering to the rules. Ramos should not have given Williams a violation for breaking her racquet and should have warned her early on about what would happen if she did not move on, he said.

“I’ve said far worse,” McEnroe, a seven-times Grand Slam singles winner, said on ESPN. “She’s right about the guys being held to a different standard, there’s no question.”"

:wowO

McEnroe snowflaking it up to do damage control against blackballing for the last time he told the truth.

:lol Today's slob.
:lol Doesn't know how the game is played.

DAF86
09-25-2018, 12:15 PM
Why don't we just say they're both faggots and call it a day?

That's exactly what some of us are saying. Others are trying to justify faggy behaviour, tbh.

FrostKing
09-25-2018, 07:23 PM
https://cdn5.img.sputniknews.com/images/106787/30/1067873071.jpg

Spurtacular
09-26-2018, 12:45 AM
https://cdn5.img.sputniknews.com/images/106787/30/1067873071.jpg

Dat a dude.

spurraider21
09-26-2018, 05:14 PM
unprompted posting of photo of black lady

followed by derp fantasizing about finding male private parts underneath said black lady's clothes

Spurtacular
09-27-2018, 12:36 AM
unprompted posting of photo of black lady

followed by derp fantasizing about finding male private parts underneath said black lady's clothes

:lol Triggered

xellos88330
10-05-2018, 08:27 AM
I have been playing tennis for a while now. I think it is funny how she made it sexist. Women play the best of 3 sets and get paid the same as a man who plays a best of 5. I could understand equal pay for equal work, but that is not equal work. If they were to pay them equal amounts per set played, then I would be ok with it.

xellos88330
10-05-2018, 08:29 AM
As far as her outburst, I don't really care about it. I think she made more of it than it needed to be due to mental fatigue of getting her ass handed to her by Osaka. There was no stopping that woman. Osaka was on fire in that match. I give Serena a pass on her behavior, but as far as the rulebook is concerned, her penalties were legitimate.

Spurtacular
10-09-2018, 10:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0s7afcVnPI

Kawhitstorm
10-10-2018, 09:00 PM
She probably didn't fuck her sus white boyfriend & was sexually frustrated

lefty20
10-11-2018, 02:18 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0s7afcVnPI

Amazin!