PDA

View Full Version : Terrarium TV is dead

LaMarcus Bryant
09-10-2018, 04:20 PM
This is horrible

Any other recommendations? Covenant is still dead right?

DJR210
09-10-2018, 04:31 PM
This is horrible

Any other recommendations? Covenant is still dead right?

:lol I was gonna update the Kodi thread with the same shit. I knew they weren't updating their scrapers anymore because hardly any good sources were coming back.. all Streamango and Openload bullshit which doesn't work good because everyone is forced to use those sources now.

I've been using Kodi again tbh. I have the Durex build installed which is actually a damn good build. It has a self updater feature as well. To answer your question, Covenant has been replaced by it's spiritual successor, Placenta. Other than Placenta, you have Neptune, Uranus, along with a few others that have been producing reliable HD sources with minimal buffering. \

The URL for kodi to install the Durex wizard is:

http://drxbld.com/wiz

LaMarcus Bryant
09-10-2018, 04:37 PM
That work for fire Tv setup?

LaMarcus Bryant
09-10-2018, 04:37 PM
Oh I have to reinstall kodi and use that URL which will create the build?

DJR210
09-10-2018, 04:55 PM
Oh I have to reinstall kodi and use that URL which will create the build?

Yes to both. Once you add the installer just follow the prompts and enjoy. Not too many people know about Durex but now that everybody needs somewhere to migrate to I expect it will get too big and get closed down too..

LaMarcus Bryant
09-10-2018, 09:11 PM
Seems like most people are suggesting Tea TV bc it's very similar to terrarium

Xevious
09-11-2018, 12:10 AM
I've been using the Placenta addon for a week or so... so far so good.

I also have Neptune Rising, but haven't fucked with it too much.

DJR210
09-11-2018, 12:25 AM

I tried to test Tea TV and can't remember why I didn't like it.. Uninstalled. Morpheus TV was the next best option but the developer got scared and shut it down quick

LaMarcus Bryant
09-11-2018, 07:14 AM
I feel like we all just had a miscarriage :pctoss:vomit:

DJR210
09-11-2018, 08:09 AM
The NuMbErS add-on is returning a solid amount of 1080p files.. It has a ton of providers. It's included in the Durex Build.

As for Terrarium I'm sure someone is stealing the code now for a rebrand. I've learned to count on the piracy community :tu

DMC
09-20-2018, 05:50 PM
I hardly knew thee

Actually I never heard of thee

koriwhat
09-20-2018, 05:57 PM

teatv works great and is basically the same as terrariumtv without the same gui.

DJR210
09-21-2018, 07:11 PM
teatv works great and is basically the same as terrariumtv without the same gui.

Tea TV is trash, it finds a bunch of shitty streamango sources.. It needs an update bad

koriwhat
09-21-2018, 07:24 PM
Tea TV is trash, it finds a bunch of shitty streamango sources.. It needs an update bad

yeah the quality of streams is super low but whatever. i've never been one to complain seeing as i used to download videos over a 56k modem and anything was better than nothing.

DJR210
09-21-2018, 07:29 PM
yeah the quality of streams is super low but whatever. i've never been one to complain seeing as i used to download videos over a 56k modem and anything was better than nothing.

Kodi add ons are much better than this..

koriwhat
09-22-2018, 03:24 PM

ugh... do i really have to go back to kodi and its ram hogging processes + horrible gui? say it ain't so!

koriwhat
09-22-2018, 03:26 PM

btw, i stopped with kodi a long time ago because all the plugins basically were dead and the app itself hogged resources like crazy. got a newer firestick these days and i see there's a bunch of new plugins for kodi as well so maybe i should at least load it again and test it out.

going to try it out again later tonight. thanks buddy :tu

DJR210
09-22-2018, 08:39 PM
ugh... do i really have to go back to kodi and its ram hogging processes + horrible gui? say it ain't so!

Placenta and Numbers addons are producing a good anount of HD.. I don't know what it is about Kodi scrapers not being able to find Google links even though Terrarium had no issue with em..

LaMarcus Bryant
09-24-2018, 08:09 AM
Gonna have to install Kodi again with that Durex build.

koriwhat
09-24-2018, 12:43 PM
Gonna have to install Kodi again with that Durex build.

def worth it, installed it last night on my pc though and later today after work on my firestick, and kodi is back with a vengeance it seems... thanks DJR210 for the suggestion.

DJR210
09-24-2018, 12:46 PM
No problem

For sports, the Rising Tides add on has been reliable for all of the NFL feeds in HD.. shit was buffer free I might as well have been on the Sunday Ticket

koriwhat
09-24-2018, 12:49 PM
No problem

For sports, the Rising Tides add on has been reliable for all of the NFL feeds in HD.. shit was buffer free I might as well have been on the Sunday Ticket

also has bball by chance? i'm not into any other sports at all. so happy with that durex build man. can't thank you enough for convincing me to get it. dropped teatv too.

LaMarcus Bryant
09-24-2018, 01:10 PM
def worth it, installed it last night on my pc though and later today after work on my firestick, and kodi is back with a vengeance it seems... thanks DJR210 for the suggestion.

It's just such a pain in tha ass installing it on my fireTV. Running okay on your FireStick?

LaMarcus Bryant
09-24-2018, 01:18 PM
Speaking of FireTV, slightly off-topic here, i thought the thing BRICKED on me a few weeks ago. Usually if it's non responsive, unplug and replug and it works fine. This time, it showed the FireTV logo, then went straight unresponsive...no menu no NOTHING.

Certain buttons were still working there was just no interface whatsoever...so I figured out how to hard re-set it with the FireTV remote and luckily that fixed it. The thing has been such a damn good streaming device for me.

koriwhat
09-24-2018, 01:45 PM
It's just such a pain in tha ass installing it on my fireTV. Running okay on your FireStick?

going to put it on my firestick later tonight after work. works great on my PC though. i always had lag issues with kodi prior on the firestick but that was when i had an older model so we'll see how it is these days once i install it. i'll let you know tonight or tomorrow.

DJR210
09-24-2018, 02:03 PM
also has bball by chance? i'm not into any other sports at all. so happy with that durex build man. can't thank you enough for convincing me to get it. dropped teatv too.

It has everything, so if it's still available come basketball season I'm sure we'll be able to catch the games on it. If I can't I'm gonna have to get Sling

DJR210
09-24-2018, 02:05 PM

How are you installing? It is seriously a 30 second process when you sideload apps over your WI-FI.

I was using an Android app called apps2fire for sideloading my APK files, but it stopped working. I installed Fire TV tools IIRC on the name and it works just as good.

LaMarcus Bryant
09-24-2018, 02:23 PM
How are you installing? It is seriously a 30 second process when you sideload apps over your WI-FI.

I was using an Android app called apps2fire for sideloading my APK files, but it stopped working. I installed Fire TV tools IIRC on the name and it works just as good.

Haven't done it yet. Can I use the link you posted above for the Durex build?

leemajors
09-24-2018, 03:35 PM
It has everything, so if it's still available come basketball season I'm sure we'll be able to catch the games on it. If I can't I'm gonna have to get Sling

reddit bruh.

DJR210
09-24-2018, 03:39 PM
reddit bruh.

I need an option for my TV using a Fire Stick though.. Are you accessing them on a Fire Stick?

DJR210
09-24-2018, 03:39 PM
Haven't done it yet. Can I use the link you posted above for the Durex build?

Yes.

leemajors
09-24-2018, 04:02 PM
I need an option for my TV using a Fire Stick though.. Are you accessing them on a Fire Stick?

Nah, roomate has a chromecast. Just cast it to the TV in living room.

DJR210
09-24-2018, 04:43 PM
Nah, roomate has a chromecast. Just cast it to the TV in living room.

That's actually a decent idea, I haven't tried it yet. Fire Stick has screen mirroring so I can try it tonight for MNF.

LaMarcus Bryant
09-24-2018, 05:54 PM
Okay installed it. Placenta has links so far they're slow.
So many damn add ons lmao this is why kodi turned me off last time.

Any MUST - haves?

koriwhat
09-24-2018, 06:43 PM
That's actually a decent idea, I haven't tried it yet. Fire Stick has screen mirroring so I can try it tonight for MNF.

i was using nba reddit links through firefox on the firestick last season and it worked great.

LaMarcus Bryant
09-24-2018, 07:21 PM
Dang, KW you're using this durex thing on a stick?
Interface goes slow af on my fire tv
Most placenta links I click on are slow and buffer too, smh

DJR210
09-24-2018, 08:06 PM

Mine also works great on the Stick..

There's no way in hell that your Fire TV should be anything less than blazing fast.. Residual files notoriously build up in the Fire TV's OS files, and cause terrible performance after a year or so.. Either that, or you are trying to navigate the Durex Interface immediately after you launch and it's in process of running all the autoupdaters.. Or a combination of both..

I recommended going in to your Fire TV settings and doing a complete factory reset, then reinstalling Kodi and the Durex Build. You will see a major improvment.

DJR210
09-25-2018, 02:42 AM
Durex 9.1 now available

LaMarcus Bryant
09-25-2018, 07:29 AM

There's no way in hell that your Fire TV should be anything less than blazing fast.. Residual files notoriously build up in the Fire TV's OS files, and cause terrible performance after a year or so.. Either that, or you are trying to navigate the Durex Interface immediately after you launch and it's in process of running all the autoupdaters.. Or a combination of both..

I recommended going in to your Fire TV settings and doing a complete factory reset, then reinstalling Kodi and the Durex Build. You will see a major improvment.

I have the original FireTV that looks like a rectangle, can direct internet connect...actually i clean reset it just a few weeks back. It takes a while to load pics on movies, and stuff. Noticeably slower than terrarium. I dunno.

LOL the new build already out the day after I install.

DJR210
09-25-2018, 07:57 AM
I have the original FireTV that looks like a rectangle, can direct internet connect...actually i clean reset it just a few weeks back. It takes a while to load pics on movies, and stuff. Noticeably slower than terrarium. I dunno.

LOL the new build already out the day after I install.

I would say even on a clean device it's definitely fair to say the Durex build will run a tad slower than Terrarium did.. Maybe leaving it running instead of force closing when done with it will help once everything is loaded into the RAM..

Don't worry about the new build being available the next day after installing, the best part about Durex is the build will prompt you that a new version is available, and all you have to do is select to "fresh install" and then "restore" when prompted and it will do everything automatically.. then hit the "force close" option when prompted and upon restart you're running the new build.. There is an option to force the build to update from the main menu somewhere if you don't see a prompt today..

The new build has bunch of new movie add ons and they did not include Placenta (the current spiritual successor to covenant, exodus, genesis, etc..) which makes sense as I have noticed the add on is not producing as many quality links these days.

LaMarcus Bryant
09-25-2018, 08:24 AM
Cool thanks for the info. Placenta was the only one i fucked with yesterday.
What add on is giving you the cleanest tv/movie links?

DJR210
09-25-2018, 02:21 PM
Cool thanks for the info. Placenta was the only one i fucked with yesterday.
What add on is giving you the cleanest tv/movie links?

Numbers has worked the best IMO.. there are a ton of new ones available so I gotta test em out one by one.

koriwhat
09-25-2018, 05:21 PM

installed on the stick last night and seems to run as good as it does on the PC. i have only tried NuMbErS on both and no other internal "plugins". going to test some other stuff tonight on it.

DJR210
10-01-2018, 10:22 PM
Keep an eye on FreeflixHQ.. I installed today and it still has some bugs, but it looks like Terrarium..

For Kodi The Magic Dragon under the miscellaneous tab in Durex is working great

LaMarcus Bryant
10-02-2018, 08:16 AM
Placenta (lol) didn't return any links
Tried Magic Dragon and the few random movies I tried worked.
It's still so weird to me to have so many diff add-ons to have to choose from for movies/shows. That's why Terrarium was so Boss Hogg.

koriwhat
10-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Placenta (lol) didn't return any links
Tried Magic Dragon and the few random movies I tried worked.
It's still so weird to me to have so many diff add-ons to have to choose from for movies/shows. That's why Terrarium was so Boss Hogg.

i do miss terrarium indeed. kodi is a hog whereas terrarium was an efficient work horse.

resistanze
10-08-2018, 01:06 AM
Decided to shell out for a IPTV service tbh.
$5/month, 2000+ live channels (US, Canadian, UK), NFL Sunday Ticket, NBA League Pass, MLB, EPL, CL, La Liga, Serie A. Video on demand for 1000+ shows and movies.

DJR210
10-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Decided to shell out for a IPTV service tbh.
$5/month, 2000+ live channels (US, Canadian, UK), NFL Sunday Ticket, NBA League Pass, MLB, EPL, CL, La Liga, Serie A. Video on demand for 1000+ shows and movies.

..and your payment info shared on the dark web.. hopefully it was a burner account

koriwhat
10-08-2018, 01:24 PM
..and your payment info shared on the dark web.. hopefully it was a burner account

:tu

resistanze
10-08-2018, 02:57 PM

Yup, throwaway through PayPal. And I'm Canadian, my American identity can go to hell for all I care when I move back tbh :lol

MultiTroll
10-09-2018, 09:50 AM
:lol
I was gonna update the Kodi thread with the same shit. I knew they weren't updating their scrapers anymore because hardly any good sources were coming back.. all Streamango and Openload bullshit which doesn't work good because everyone is forced to use those sources now.

I've been using Kodi again tbh. I have the Durex build installed which is actually a damn good build. It has a self updater feature as well. To answer your question, Covenant has been replaced by it's spiritual successor, Placenta. Other than Placenta, you have Neptune, Uranus, along with a few others that have been producing reliable HD sources with minimal buffering. \

The URL for kodi to install the Durex wizard is:

http://drxbld.com/wiz

Yes to both. Once you add the installer just follow the prompts and enjoy. Not too many people know about Durex but now that everybody needs somewhere to migrate to I expect it will get too big and get closed down too..

Placenta and Numbers addons are producing a good anount of HD.. I don't know what it is about Kodi scrapers not being able to find Google links even though Terrarium had no issue with em..

No problem

Durex 9.1 now available

I would say even on a clean device it's definitely fair to say the Durex build will run a tad slower than Terrarium did.. Maybe leaving it running instead of force closing when done with it will help once everything is loaded into the RAM..

Don't worry about the new build being available the next day after installing, the best part about Durex is the build will prompt you that a new version is available, and all you have to do is select to "fresh install" and then "restore" when prompted and it will do everything automatically.. then hit the "force close" option when prompted and upon restart you're running the new build.. There is an option to force the build to update from the main menu somewhere if you don't see a prompt today..

The new build has bunch of new movie add ons and they did not include Placenta (the current spiritual successor to covenant, exodus, genesis, etc..) which makes sense as I have noticed the add on is not producing as many quality links these days.

Numbers has worked the best IMO.. there are a ton of new ones available so I gotta test em out one by one.

Keep an eye on FreeflixHQ.. I installed today and it still has some bugs, but it looks like Terrarium..

For Kodi The Magic Dragon under the miscellaneous tab in Durex is working great
Porks can you tell us how many of these are still current? I know it's only been a month but you wrote: "Not too many people know about Durex but now that everybody needs somewhere to migrate to I expect it will get too big and get closed down too..

DJR210
10-09-2018, 01:38 PM
Porks can you tell us how many of these are still current? I know it's only been a month but you wrote: "Not too many people know about Durex but now that everybody needs somewhere to migrate to I expect it will get too big and get closed down too..

Figure it out.. Tbh I don't know why you would care, you can't even install Kodi :lol

Fabbs
10-09-2018, 07:05 PM
Figure it out.. Tbh I don't know why you would care, you can't even install Kodi :lol
Still butthurt.
Wow.

Pavlov
10-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Figure it out.. Tbh I don't know why you would care, you can't even install Kodi :lol:lmao

LaMarcus Bryant
10-11-2018, 10:07 AM
Been using Overeasy and Magic Dragon on the Durex build with good results.
I'd say 60% or so of the streams just flat out don't work, but when you get one that starts, I have rarely gotten buffering which happened quite often with Terrarium.

Pretty happy with it finally. :tu Thanks for the advice

DJR210
10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Been using Overeasy and Magic Dragon on the Durex build with good results.
I'd say 60% or so of the streams just flat out don't work, but when you get one that starts, I have rarely gotten buffering which happened quite often with Terrarium.

Pretty happy with it finally. :tu Thanks for the advice

The streams that don't work are usually the same combo of provider and host.. ICEFILMS links always come up amd they NEVER work.

DJR210
10-26-2018, 11:20 PM
Titanium TV is brand new, it's a fork of Terrarium allegedly with support. I tried it, and searched several movies.. It returned Streamango, Openload, RapidVideo, and a few other hosts.. No matter the movie I tested, I didn't see a single Google hosted file..

http://bit.ly/tittv - this is the direct download link for the APK. It's exactly like Terrarium, but the jury is still out on whether or not the developer will be keeping it updated.

With Kodi, ever since the TVAdddons shit went down, and support for URLResolver went to shit, it hasn't been finding any Google links.. I was researching into it, and it seems that Google took an extra step w/ Google Drive that requires you to log in to access streaming files.. For whatever reason, Terrarium had no problem producing Google Video links however..

I've been trying to successfully log in to Google Drive and try searching w/ Kodi to find GVideo links, but I'm starting to wonder if Google's action has really defeated the majority of video piracy for the time being.. Unless a new host with great bandwidth emerges soon, piracy may be K.O'd.. I have been using my Netflix free trials, but may have no choice but to subscribe if the piracy community isn't able to make a move

Edit* - on a side note, Kodi has been working FLAWLESSLY when it comes to sports.. I've been able to see any NFL or NBA game I want, and caught the last two UFC's in 1080p, free of charge. The addon I'm using is Rising Tides.. Highly recommended.

kelvinpalmer
11-03-2018, 05:41 AM
These platforms run short time because most of people are streamers and actively looks for it. They knew it would happen. Question is how many platforms like these are there?

koriwhat
11-07-2018, 05:06 PM
:tu titaniumtv!

DJR210
11-08-2018, 12:50 PM
:tu titaniumtv!

Is it working for you now? I tried it and looking like Terrarium was where the similiarities ended.. Terrarium was constantly updating those scrapers to find the Google, CDN Fast Server, Rapid Video, etc links, yet Titanium's scrapers weren't even finding the shit SD links for a ton of already released, major movies I tested..

koriwhat
11-08-2018, 03:02 PM
Is it working for you now? I tried it and looking like Terrarium was where the similiarities ended.. Terrarium was constantly updating those scrapers to find the Google, CDN Fast Server, Rapid Video, etc links, yet Titanium's scrapers weren't even finding the shit SD links for a ton of already released, major movies I tested..

it works for me but no 1080 anything. mostly 720/480/sd and no google links.

DJR210
11-08-2018, 05:12 PM
it works for me but no 1080 anything. mostly 720/480/sd and no google links.

I've just been stuck with shitty Openload and Streamango streams.. Both of those are UK or Europe servers, so if you're trying to watching during their peak hours, forget it. Around 10ish I can usually watch without buffering.

Rising Tides has been reliable as hell for everything sports though, 1080p streams on a lot of shit too.

koriwhat
11-08-2018, 05:21 PM
I've just been stuck with shitty Openload and Streamango streams.. Both of those are UK or Europe servers, so if you're trying to watching during their peak hours, forget it. Around 10ish I can usually watch without buffering.

yeah man, i only watch around that time anyhow. i leave the shop at 9pm so i have no clue how good the streams are during the day. i haven't noticed many openload servers but def some streamango ones.

LaMarcus Bryant
11-12-2018, 08:08 AM
Magic Dragon and Overeasy have been reliable for me. But yall are right, some links are poor quality.

vander
11-21-2018, 10:23 PM
Rising tides still working for anyone else? not working for me anymore

DJR210
11-22-2018, 03:01 PM
Rising tides still working for anyone else? not working for me anymore

Yes, working great.. I'm sure you're dealing with the same problem I had, just re-install the add-on or build that includes it.

DJR210
11-22-2018, 03:02 PM
Magic Dragon and Overeasy have been reliable for me. But yall are right, some links are poor quality.

Magic Dragon is definitely the best of the movie add-ons.. it's somewhat limited (not to say it doesn't have a shit load of movies) but the bottom line it works, it's HD, and there's no buffer fests

DJR210
11-25-2018, 10:48 PM
vander (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7457) koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) LaMarcus Bryant (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6005)

Brothers in piracy.. I have great news: Cinema APK is the shit apparently

We may have the successor to Terrarium on our hands gentlemen.. I installed this shit, and MX Player, and I have succeeded in finding the elusive Google Links for the first time since Terrarium died.. I'm watching The Predator right now on a Google Link, 1080p/3.75 GB file, zero buffering.

I DO NOT USE DIRECT INSTALLS TO INSTALL APPS TO MY FIRE TV STICK. I use "Easy Fire Tools" from the Play Store and use my phone to do so. I use this app to sideload install both Cinema APK and MX Player (the built in cinema player sucks dick and doesnt work)

You will want to download the APK for your Android TV Box and/or Fire TV device using this link:

www.mediafire.com/file/1oabidp27tbuoam/cinema-1.3.3-fix-lag-tvshow.apk/file (http://www.mediafire.com/file/1oabidp27tbuoam/cinema-1.3.3-fix-lag-tvshow.apk/file)

If it starts giving you notice to turn off your ad blocker, scroll down and click where it say's "leave on and continue" or whatever..

Once you get that APK downloaded and installed on your device, then install the MX Player from:

https://mx-video-player.en.softonic.com/android?ex=BB-682.3

Now that you have both installed, you will want to assign the MX Players as the default player from the settings.. Click the 3 horizontal lines icon in the upper left corner of Cinema APK and you will see where you can change the player..

Now you are ready to stream movies/shows.. Once you select a movie, scroll down a little bit to where it says "streams" and you will notice streams and source info begin to populate here, just like Terrarium used to.. So far with The Predator, I pulled about 6 choices of Google files, a few Rapid Videos, and Openload and Streamango were available as well.

DJR210
11-25-2018, 11:46 PM
Tried a handful of movies, and every one pulled Google.. Even a Streamango file played here without interuption

DJR210
11-26-2018, 12:04 AM
CDN Fastserver files :tu forgot about those

NASpurs
11-26-2018, 12:05 AM
:lol I stumbled upon the Cinema apk because of this thread on reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/TTVreborn/comments/9z0frq/so_many_options_what_are_the_current_top_apps/) and was going to mention it here but forgot lol. But yeah it's pretty good as it pulls on Google Video links.

Terrarium Reborn is a bunch of shit though. Severely disappointed.

But yeah, be careful where you get your apks from. They made a comprehensive list in that subreddit to where you can download legit apks from if you're transferring them to your firestick or wherever here: (https://www.reddit.com/r/TTVreborn/comments/9xxng0/streaming_apps_official_links_how_to_use_trakt/)

There's some other ones people recommend like TVZion and Cyberflix but I haven't tried them.

koriwhat
11-26-2018, 01:57 PM
vander (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7457) koriwhat (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10674) LaMarcus Bryant (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6005)

We may have the successor to Terrarium on our hands gentlemen.. I installed this shit, and MX Player, and I have succeeded in finding the elusive Google Links for the first time since Terrarium died.. I'm watching The Predator right now on a Google Link, 1080p/3.75 GB file, zero buffering.

I DO NOT USE DIRECT INSTALLS TO INSTALL APPS TO MY FIRE TV STICK. I use "Easy Fire Tools" from the Play Store and use my phone to do so. I use this app to sideload install both Cinema APK and MX Player (the built in cinema player sucks dick and doesnt work)

You will want to download the APK for your Android TV Box and/or Fire TV device using this link:

www.mediafire.com/file/1oabidp27tbuoam/cinema-1.3.3-fix-lag-tvshow.apk/file (http://www.mediafire.com/file/1oabidp27tbuoam/cinema-1.3.3-fix-lag-tvshow.apk/file)

If it starts giving you notice to turn off your ad blocker, scroll down and click where it say's "leave on and continue" or whatever..

Once you get that APK downloaded and installed on your device, then install the MX Player from:

Now that you have both installed, you will want to assign the MX Players as the default player from the settings.. Click the 3 horizontal lines icon in the upper left corner of Cinema APK and you will see where you can change the player..

Now you are ready to stream movies/shows.. Once you select a movie, scroll down a little bit to where it says "streams" and you will notice streams and source info begin to populate here, just like Terrarium used to.. So far with The Predator, I pulled about 6 choices of Google files, a few Rapid Videos, and Openload and Streamango were available as well.

Fuck yes! Thanks buddy. :tu

LaMarcus Bryant
11-26-2018, 03:17 PM

Sweet :tu

Forgot about those CDN links. Magic Dragon been working aiight for me though.

koriwhat
11-29-2018, 04:46 PM
dude djr210 that cinema app is even better than terrarium ever was. thank you so damn much!

DJR210
11-29-2018, 04:58 PM
dude djr210 that cinema app is even better than terrarium ever was. thank you so damn much!

:tu no problem, glad to see others beat the system too

..and yeah I agree, dude made some minor changes to the UI that make this app a little better than Terrarium IMO

koriwhat
11-29-2018, 04:59 PM
:tu no problem, glad to see others beat the system too

..and yeah I agree, dude made some minor changes to the UI that make this app a little better than Terrarium IMO

yeah i dig the interface a lot. about to try tvzion rn.

DJR210
11-29-2018, 05:02 PM
Viva Cinema HD

:lol @ that name though, what a shitty uninspired fuck

Heath Ledger
12-02-2018, 09:38 AM
Piracy is dead

DJR210
12-02-2018, 09:03 PM
Piracy is dead

To know nothings, yes.. you're probably a quitter like your boy Heath :lol

LaMarcus Bryant
12-03-2018, 08:59 AM
Dang, I may have to download this ish :lol

MultiTroll
02-19-2019, 06:47 PM

Now you are ready to stream movies/shows.. Once you select a movie, scroll down a little bit to where it says "streams" and you will notice streams and source info begin to populate here, just like Terrarium used to.. So far with The Predator, I pulled about 6 choices of Google files, a few Rapid Videos, and Openload and Streamango were available as well.Feb 2019 is this still good info?

koriwhat
02-21-2019, 05:28 PM
Feb 2019 is this still good info?

cinemahd is still great on my fire stick. it's basically all i use on there with netflix.

DJR210
02-21-2019, 07:59 PM
cinemahd is still great on my fire stick. it's basically all i use on there with netflix.

By the time this retard figures out how to install it they would have taken it offline already

koriwhat
02-21-2019, 09:52 PM
By the time this retard figures out how to install it they would have taken it offline already

lol

vander
03-03-2019, 08:38 AM
man WTF
the "popular" section of Cinema HD is all full of anime now
that shit needs to be restricted to it's own section

oh well, I'm impressed Cinema is still working relatively well after all this time

koriwhat
03-03-2019, 02:44 PM
man WTF

oh well, I'm impressed Cinema is still working relatively well after all this time

still good on me end too. i use it nightly.

DJR210
03-04-2019, 12:06 AM
man WTF

Not doing that for me.. You should update to version 1.4.5 or reinstall

LaMarcus Bryant
03-19-2019, 08:28 AM
My Durex build on kodi completely un-installed itself
Weirdest shit ever. Kodi still up and running in basic mode but the build is gone.

Probably re-do a new build. Such a pain in the ass using a tv remote lol.

DJR210
03-19-2019, 08:31 AM
My Durex build on kodi completely un-installed itself
Weirdest shit ever. Kodi still up and running in basic mode but the build is gone.

Probably re-do a new build. Such a pain in the ass using a tv remote lol.

Yeah, Durex died off in September.. Get yourself the No Limits Build, it's got all the same functionality, same top addons and features, just doesn't look as nice as Durex did..

LaMarcus Bryant
03-19-2019, 09:42 AM
Yeah, Durex died off in September.. Get yourself the No Limits Build, it's got all the same functionality, same top addons and features, just doesn't look as nice as Durex did..

It was working fine for me until like 2 weeks ago lol
Yeah that was the new build I was eyeing.

DJR210
03-19-2019, 03:43 PM
It was working fine for me until like 2 weeks ago lol
Yeah that was the new build I was eyeing.

Yeah, it still worked, it's just hasn't received an update since September when dude killed it off

It works just fine.. I really only use Kodi for Rising Tides, which comes installed.