PDA

View Full Version : The Black QB

Avante
09-11-2018, 02:29 AM
If ya follow NCAA football, you see what's coming.

Khalil Mack, Von Miller vs Eli Manning, think about that. What can he do? In today's game ya need a QB who can escape the rush, extend plays. No not talking the read option, that will not work in the NFL....for long. I am talking an athlete at the QB position.

Russell Wilson the best example of what a modern QB needs to be like, he can hurt you passing/running and he extends plays. Not a fan of what Cam Newton does, just a matter of time before....ouch~~~

Patrick Mahomes "might" be the next great black QB, he sure looks good.....but....too early.

I have played against black QB's as a corner back, what happens is ya can't just focus in on the receiver because...."is he running?" When facing a slow poke like Eli, Brady, Big Ben (does move around, but not a real runner) Dalton, etc.....you don't worry about them.

When a defense has to think, run/pass...it puts more stress on them.

Prescott,Taylor, Winston, a step down from McNabb, Williams, McNair, Moon,Vick, Cunningham.....obviously. Not sure what to do with Watson ...yet.

I always thought this was kinda...ha?....Willie Thrower...the first black QB to start an NFL game, he was a Bear (out of MSU)

Just paying homage to the black QB in pro football. Won't talk about all those who played another position at the pro level.

"Jefferson Street" Joe Gilliam Steelers
James Harris Rams
Dante Culpepper Vikes
Vince Evans Bears
Teddy Bridgewater Vikes
Will talk....Marlon "Magician" Briscoe who started some games with the Broncos. Ended up a 1000 yard WR with the Bills.
Vince Young Titans?
Andre Ware Lions
RGIII Redskins
Jacoby Bissett Colts
JaMarcus Russell..................I have $$$$$$$$$$$ now, fuck football.
Rodney Pete Lions
Lamar Jackson Ravens
Colin Kaepernick Niners
J.J.Jones Jets

Would ya believe Marcus Allen was a HS QB?

Avante
09-11-2018, 06:57 PM
Wilson vs Brady

First six seasons.

Brady best QB rating.....92.3. Wilson 110.1
Brady yards in a season...4, 110. Wilson 4, 219
Brady most TD in a season...28. Wilson 34...twice.
Brady best comp %...63.9. Wilson 68.1

FrostKing
09-11-2018, 07:08 PM
Quarterback in professional sports requires more than just talent. You need to inspire and lead while still remaining humble. This is where black QBs (except for Wilson) fail. Because Russell is an "uncle tom" and is socially surrounded by Whites. That is why the Seahawks defense begrudged him

For every Wilson there are 100's of Kaepernick's

Avante
09-11-2018, 07:21 PM
Quarterback in professional sports requires more than just talent. You need to inspire and lead while still remaining humble. This is where black QBs (except for Wilson) fail. Because Russell is an "uncle tom" and is socially surrounded by Whites. That is why the Seahawks defense begrudged him

For every Wilson there are 100's of Kaepernick's

You do know Kaepernick was raised by a white family....right?

Tell me how many blacks have been one game away from winning it all or did win it all, well?

Russell Wilson an Uncle Tom, hahahahaha~~~~

FrostKing
09-11-2018, 07:44 PM
You do know Kaepernick was raised by a white family....right?

Tell me how many blacks have been one game away from winning it all or did win it all, well?

Russell Wilson an Uncle Tom, hahahahaha~~~~
Exactly and what happened when Kaepernick hit the big time? Started associating with black American culture and the decline began

Avante
09-11-2018, 07:47 PM
Exactly and what happened when Kaepernick hit the big time? Started associating with black American culture and the decline began

I'll try again....

How many black QB's have been one game away from winning it all or did win it all? Show me you actually know about any of this.

You have any idea at all how many successful blacks came from that black culture?

dirk4mvp
09-11-2018, 09:30 PM
Instead of “...will he run?”, ol Malcolm Butler sure knew what Wilson was doing, culminating in the biggest choke in playoff history.

Spurtacular
09-11-2018, 11:35 PM
Wilson vs Brady

First six seasons.

Brady best QB rating.....92.3. Wilson 110.1
Brady yards in a season...4, 110. Wilson 4, 219
Brady most TD in a season...28. Wilson 34...twice.
Brady best comp %...63.9. Wilson 68.1

Cool. So we can expect the trend to continue and see Wilson at 80 Comp% and 70 TDs a season. Thanks for enlightening us, bruh.

Avante
09-12-2018, 01:36 AM
Instead of “...will he run?”, ol Malcolm Butler sure knew what Wilson was doing, culminating in the biggest choke in playoff history.

Speaking of history and Russell Wilson....

Histories only...

4000/30/500 QB
Most 4th quarter TD passes in a season
Only dual 100 or better passer ranking to start a career
Most wins in first six seasons

Avante
09-12-2018, 01:38 AM
Cool. So we can expect the trend to continue and see Wilson at 80 Comp% and 70 TDs a season. Thanks for enlightening us, bruh.

Dude, save that silly shit for the Pavlov's, Blakes..ok?

Othyus Lalanne
09-12-2018, 12:25 PM

How do you know it was not white San Farnsisco progs that did this to him?

Avante
09-12-2018, 07:34 PM
FrostKing obviously knows...0...about blacks.

Chris
09-12-2018, 07:54 PM
NFC Scout: Russ Wilson Is NFL's Most Overrated QB

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2795255-nfl-insiders-what-to-make-of-footballs-most-overrated-players-and-teams

Wilson was 19/33 against the Broncos in Week 1 with 298 yards, 3 touchdowns, and two interceptions. He was sacked SIX times and fumbled the ball twice but offense recovered. He ran twice for 5 yards.

Case Keenum was 25/39 with 329 yards, 3 touchdowns, and 3 interceptions. Keenum was only sacked once and didn't attempt to run at all.

Give me a pocket passer all day every day.

This wildcat run and gun stuff only works in college, unless you have a superior defense. Everyone at the pro level is too fast for that kind of trickery.

Warren Moon was a great pocket passing quarterback and should have been in the Superbowl if not for an epic meltdown on the Oilers defense and special teams.

The "Black QB" does not deserve a rubber stamp and should be considered the same as any other QB.

Avante
09-12-2018, 08:42 PM
NFC Scout: Russ Wilson Is NFL's Most Overrated QB

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2795255-nfl-insiders-what-to-make-of-footballs-most-overrated-players-and-teams

Wilson was 19/33 against the Broncos in Week 1 with 298 yards, 3 touchdowns, and two interceptions. He was sacked SIX times and fumbled the ball twice but offense recovered. He ran twice for 5 yards.

Case Keenum was 25/39 with 329 yards, 3 touchdowns, and 3 interceptions. Keenum was only sacked once and didn't attempt to run at all.

Give me a pocket passer all day every day.

This wildcat run and gun stuff only works in college, unless you have a superior defense. Everyone at the pro level is too fast for that kind of trickery.

Warren Moon was a great pocket passing quarterback and should have been in the Superbowl if not for an epic meltdown on the Oilers defense and special teams.

The "Black QB" does not deserve a rubber stamp and should be considered the same as any other QB.

NOBODY.....who knows the game puts much into....one...game. Talk about....rookie....there it is.

You always look at.....The Body Of Work.

Compare what Wilson has done in his first six seasons vs.....anyone.... in theirs, then tell me he's overrated.

Come on, GOOGLE Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, SLINGIN' SAMMY BAUGH......look at their first six seasons, now look at Wilsons.

Chris
09-12-2018, 08:50 PM
NOBODY.....who knows the game puts much into....one...game. Talk about....rookie....there it is.

You always look at.....The Body Of Work.

Compare what Wilson has done in his first six seasons vs.....anyone.... in theirs, then tell me he's overrated.

Come on, GOOGLE Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, SLINGIN' SAMMY BAUGH......look at their first six seasons, now look at Wilsons.

I'm looking at...RIGHT NOW.

Wilson sucks balls...RIGHT NOW.

His reputation as a snitch and brown noser aren't doing him any favors with the boys either.

Avante
09-12-2018, 09:00 PM
I'm looking at...RIGHT NOW.

Wilson sucks balls...RIGHT NOW.

His reputation as a snitch and brown noser aren't doing him any favors with the boys either.

Are you really telling me you are actually talking about......one........game, hahahahahahha~~~~~~~ Dude, ONE GAME...??????????...HAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~

You obviously know...0...about football.

Fuck the boys, Russell Wilson has had the best first six seasons we have ever seen. Try and prove that statement wrong, come on.

So Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best QB in football? Ya can't have one without the other.

Avante
09-12-2018, 09:20 PM
Russell Wilson

Only QB to ever post 100 passer ratings in first two seasons
NFL leader 110.1 QB rating
NFL leader 34 TD'S
Five time pro bowler
Ranked number 11 in the 100 top 2017 players
NFL record...4000/30/500
NFL record...most 4th Q TD passes in a season
SB Champion
No QB has ever won more games in their first six seasons
Has never missed a game
Walked right in and took over
Rookie TD record (with Peyton)

Oh hell yes, overrated, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris
09-12-2018, 09:23 PM
Are you really telling me you are actually talking about......one........game, hahahahahahha~~~~~~~ Dude, ONE GAME...??????????...HAHAHAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~

You obviously know...0...about football.

Fuck the boys, Russell Wilson has had the best first six seasons we have ever seen. Try and prove that statement wrong, come on.

So Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best QB in football? Ya can't have one without the other.

Dude....2 interceptions, 2 fumbles, and 6 sacks is trash.

Can he come out in Week 2 and light it up? Maybe.

He absolutely sucks balls...RIGHT NOW.

The Amish Rifle lit it up....RIGHT NOW. 417 yards with 4 touchdowns? Defense tried to choke the game away?

Fitzpatrick > Wilson....RIGHT NOW.

Avante
09-12-2018, 09:36 PM
Dude....2 interceptions, 2 fumbles, and 6 sacks is trash.

Can he come out in Week 2 and light it up? Maybe.

He absolutely sucks balls...RIGHT NOW.

The Amish Rifle lit it up....RIGHT NOW. 417 yards with 4 touchdowns? Defense tried to choke the game away?

Fitzpatrick > Wilson....RIGHT NOW.

So RIGHT NOW....The Browns are better than every losing team...right?

So RIGHT NOW...The best QB in the NFL is Fitzpatrick....right?

Dude, it never works like that in anything. It's never game to game...ok? You go with ....history, accomplishments over time...ok?

Who had ...THE BEST GAME....means....0. And you should know that.

pgardn
09-12-2018, 09:47 PM
FrostKing obviously knows...0...about blacks.

But you know they don’t read.

Avante
09-12-2018, 09:51 PM
But you know they don’t read.

As you know everything is about...%.

pgardn
09-12-2018, 10:33 PM
As you know everything is about...%.

I don’t know % of YOUR friends asshole.

You are allowed back on this site and come back the same old freak.
You can’t change.

Avante
09-12-2018, 10:35 PM
I don’t know % of YOUR friends asshole.

You are allowed back on this site and come back the same old freak.
You can’t change.

Allowed back on this site?

Dude, you brought up blacks reading.

pgardn
09-12-2018, 10:38 PM
Allowed back on this site?

Dude, you brought up blacks reading.

No you did.

You said your black friends don’t read.
You are the color obsessed wench stench so I slap you around.

Avante
09-12-2018, 10:43 PM
No you did.

You said your black friends don’t read.
You are the color obsessed wench stench so I slap you around.

Dude, this is a football forum, stick to what we talk about.."here"..ok?

Trust me little guy you don't do anything but get slapped around, just look at yourself midget,ya don't know shit about football.

So where did Bertleson play his HS football at, well?

pgardn
09-12-2018, 10:45 PM
Dude, this is a football forum, stick to what we talk about.."here"..ok?

Trust me little guy you don't do anything but get slapped around, just look at yourself midget,ya don't know shit about football.

Dude.

You did talk about it here.
Not now, but here.

STFU and get your head on straight.
You are getting crushed.

Avante
09-12-2018, 10:49 PM
Dude.

You did talk about it here.
Not now, but here.

STFU and get your head on straight.
You are getting crushed.

You being wrong about Bertleson, wrong about who was from Carrizo Springs, not knowing any more white Ram RB;s......but I;m getting crushed,,,hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Dude, ya wander around in a fantasy world all your own.

Dude,....so where did Bertleson play his HS ball at? Well?

Come on guy......ANSWER THE QUESTION.

pgardn
09-12-2018, 10:55 PM
You being wrong about Bertleson, wrong about who was from Carrizo Springs, not knowing any more white Ram RB;s......but I;m getting crushed,,,hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

Dude, ya wander around in a fantasy world all your own.

Dude,....so where did Bertleson play his HS ball at? Well?

Come on guy......ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Read the correct thread you dumbass.
Again.

Never ever talk football with someone who knows more than you.

Dallas over Carolina? Don’t even take the points? Don’t worry, Romo will be fine on 4 days rest with a bad neck?

Final Carolina 33 Dallas 14. Moron....

Avante
09-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Read the correct thread you dumbass.
Again.

Never ever talk football with someone who knows more than you.

Dallas over Carolina? Don’t even take the points? Don’t worry, Romo will be fine on 4 days rest with a bad neck?

Final Carolina 33 Dallas 14. Moron....

Why not just admit you were wrong? All that crap to hide.....you were 100% wrong, hahahaha~~~~~~~~

pgardn
09-12-2018, 11:02 PM
Why not just admit you were wrong? All that crap to hide.....you were 100% wrong, hahahaha~~~~~~~~

Mr. Texas football can’t even stay on the same thread.
Run and hide Mr. Texas football.

You don’t know shit.
Jim Bertelsen.

Continue... You don’t know the facts.

Avante
09-12-2018, 11:28 PM
Mr. Texas football can’t even stay on the same thread.
Run and hide Mr. Texas football.

You don’t know shit.
Jim Bertelsen.

Continue... You don’t know the facts.

So ya didn't know Bertleson was out of Wisconsin. All that BS and were taken to school ,hahaha~~~~~~~~~

If you had known he was from Wisconsin you wouldn't have talked all that....so he went to Texas?

Totally taken to school.

pgardn
09-12-2018, 11:30 PM
So ya didn't know Bertleson was out of Wisconsin. All that BS and were taken to school ,hahaha~~~~~~~~~

If you had known he was from Wisconsin you wouldn't have talked all that....so he went to Texas?

Totally taken to school.

You are so far behind you are switching threads to hide your shame.

I got you old man.
Fraud.

Avante
09-12-2018, 11:48 PM
You are so far behind you are switching threads to hide your shame.

I got you old man.
Fraud.

Dude, it's not working, ok? There is only one reason to talk....so he ends up at Texas, ya know there wasn't the players leaving home......yakyak.

You told me that because you didn't know the guy was from Wisconsin and it's totally obvious.

SCHOOLED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
09-13-2018, 02:13 AM
So how will Wilson fare vs Mack?

Back in the day the Chiefs with the far less mobile Len Dawson used a moving pocket. That took away half of the pass rush. I'd give something like that a thought. Yep, moving away from Mack.

Really is time to run, run and run, third and long, not good.

Short quick passes another thought.

pgardn
09-13-2018, 07:07 AM
Dude, it's not working, ok? There is only one reason to talk....so he ends up at Texas, ya know there wasn't the players leaving home......yakyak.

You told me that because you didn't know the guy was from Wisconsin and it's totally obvious.

SCHOOLED~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wrong thread switcher.
Go back to your white RB thread where your trivia challenge was lost.

Blake
09-13-2018, 07:50 AM
Oh a racist thread by the fat fuck. No way!

Clipper Nation
09-13-2018, 10:16 AM
Please don't insult Mahomes by comparing him to game managers like Struggle Wilson and Scam Newton. Mahomes is a real QB who makes big-time throws.

Avante
09-13-2018, 10:24 AM
Oh a racist thread by the fat fuck. No way!

A dumb fuck too stupid to not know there is nothing "racist" about reality.

Avante
09-13-2018, 10:32 AM
Please don't insult Mahomes by comparing him to game managers like Struggle Wilson and Scam Newton. Mahomes is a real QB who makes big-time throws.

Wilson who has led the NFL in QB rating....110.1, led the NFL with 34 TD's, holds numerous NFL records, won a SB, played in two, widely considered the 4/5 best QB in football.

Cam Newton an NFL MVP.

Patrick Mahomes...one NFL game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, how is Tom Savage and Derek Anderson doing?

Yes, I expect Mahomes to be a solid QB, but........................................GIVE IT TIME.......rookie,ok?

Blake
09-13-2018, 10:39 AM
A dumb fuck too stupid to not know there is nothing "racist" about reality.

No, you're too stupid to know the definition of the word.

Put down your almanac and your Koran and pick up a dictionary

Blake
09-13-2018, 10:40 AM
Wilson who has led the NFL in QB rating....110.1, led the NFL with 34 TD's, holds numerous NFL records, won a SB, played in two, widely considered the 4/5 best QB in football.

Cam Newton an NFL MVP.

Patrick Mahomes...one NFL game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAHAHA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, how is Tom Savage and Derek Anderson doing?

Yes, I expect Mahomes to be a solid QB, but........................................GIVE IT TIME.......rookie,ok?

You didn't give the kids in Olangapo time

Avante
09-13-2018, 10:42 AM
You didn't give the kids in Olangapo time

This is a football forum half pint, if ya want to talk kids in the Phillipines start a thread at The Club, ok dummy?

Blake
09-13-2018, 10:51 AM
This is a football forum half pint, if ya want to talk kids in the Phillipines start a thread at The Club, ok dummy?

This is a bastard thread of the same retarded talking points you parrot over and over with the same people.

Iow, fuck you, you racist piece of shit.

Avante
09-13-2018, 11:05 AM
This is a bastard thread of the same retarded talking points you parrot over and over with the same people.

Iow, fuck you, you racist piece of shit.

Dude, are you really this damn stupid? This thread is paying homage to the black QB, you really have to be told this?

My fav people are black, my best friend Stan is black, most my interests are black. Dude, are you simply retarded?

Stupid, do you even know what a racist really is?

Avante
09-13-2018, 11:29 AM
It makes no sense at all to ignore reality. Why would anyone need to do that....well?

There is no doubt of any kind that blacks are faster than anyone else, and we had a TON of stats proving this fact.

The fastest white sprinter has never broke 9.90 for 100m
The fastest Asian has never broke 9.90 either
The fastest black sprinter.......................................... .............9.58

That is HUGE at 100m.

And, a whole gang of black sprinters have ran a sub 9.90.

What white NFLer is on a par with Tyreek Hill?

Pointing out the obvious is not racist.

Clipper Nation
09-13-2018, 01:01 PM
Dude, are you really this damn stupid? This thread is paying homage to the black QB, you really have to be told this?

My fav people are black, my best friend Stan is black, most my interests are black. Dude, are you simply retarded?

Stupid, do you even know what a racist really is?
:lol at playing the "I can't be racist, I have a black friend!" card.

Avante
09-13-2018, 01:09 PM
:lol at playing the "I can't be racist, I have a black friend!" card.

Dude, I love them black blues, have read all that Richard Wright, James Baldwin stuff, own tons of books about black life....TONS. Hang outwith blacks and always have. HUGE....track fan, which is mostly black.

Do you think at all before posting?

Wanna talk all those ...the first black to...well?

Why do I know all this stuff about blacks, now think, ok?

I can list the best black RB on every NFL/AFL team...why?

I can list the best black sprinter on all the schools...why?

Dude, think,.....ok?

Clipper Nation
09-13-2018, 01:12 PM
Dude, I love them black blues, have read all that Richard Wright, James Baldwin stuff, own tons of books about black life....TONS. Hang outwith blacks and always have. HUGE....track fan, which is mostly black.
Which makes your racism even sadder.

Why do I know all this stuff about blacks, now think, ok?

I can list the best black RB on every NFL/AFL team...why?

I can list the best black sprinter on all the schools...why?
Because, like the rest of the world's population, you know how to use Google.

Avante
09-13-2018, 01:25 PM
Which makes your racism even sadder.

Because, like the rest of the world's population, you know how to use Google.

The only thing sad here is just how damn stupid you really are. I'd marry a black woman, I'd raise our black kids. And, totally pissed off I;m white instead of black. Dude....yep, wrong as usual.

Dude, Google.....the fastest black sprinter ever at Dallas Baptist, CPSLO, Fordham, Columbia, U of SF......come on.

Dude, Google....the fastest black WR ever at....Cal, Stanford, Fresno St, Missouri....ok?

What, fuck that? That's right stupid, NOBOBY....NOBODY...is going to take the time that would take. So why say stupid shit?

Dummy, born in 1949, into football, track, music....ok? Now think.

Avante
09-13-2018, 03:39 PM
Having seen a lot of talk here about race I was under the assumption that was cool.

Apparently that isn't the case.

So with that said I'm closing this thread. Any future posts here will be ignored.

So, we are done talking race here, that is an obvious no no.

Kapeci88
09-19-2018, 11:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnmEqT5FsPc

Isitjustme?
09-20-2018, 12:16 AM
Wow theres a stupid person out there in the world

Darth_Pelican
01-28-2022, 03:02 PM
Joe Burrow
Josh Allen
Justin Herbert
Trevor Lawrence

Millennial_Messiah
01-28-2022, 03:24 PM
Joe Burrow
Josh Allen
Justin Herbert
Trevor Lawrence
Don't forget Mahomes. His kids are 3/4 white.

Taysom Hill and Trash Allen are arguably black, though

GAustex
04-02-2022, 06:37 PM
Kap wants back in

benefactor
04-02-2022, 09:34 PM
He should do us all a favor and kill himself

GAustex
04-09-2022, 10:33 AM
T&P for Haskins family

Millennial_Messiah
04-09-2022, 01:24 PM
T&P for Haskins family

:lmao Trashkins
:lmao JaMarcus Russell but dead
:lmao Walking on a major U.S. Interstate at 6AM
:lmao monkeybrain
:lmao Redskins
:lmao "diversity, equity and inclusion" ......

GAustex
04-11-2022, 06:19 PM
During a recent podcast appearance, Cam Newton complained about women who “can’t cook”, “don’t know when to be quiet.”