PDA

View Full Version : 9/11

Avante
09-11-2018, 03:58 AM
I was out in my Fortress of Solitude knocking out my morning bench press while listening to this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50k18gL76AU

Judy.....come here, you have to see this.
Me....be there in a minute, as soon as....
Judy....you need to see this now.

Like everyone else my first thought was just a plane going down, then.......what????

Why?

I knew nothing about Islam/Muslims/Middle East. And didn't care to know. Well that all changed after 9/11. Now I was curious. Just how far gone would a person have to be to.....BOOM!....killing themselves and strangers?

That was 22 books ago. I had to find out about that world so I did.

They need more interests, more good things going on in their life. The way they live, sucks. A lot of petty bullshit. No NBA,NCAA,NFL,CFL,WWE...what do they have to occupy their mind?

Then there's The Quran, How many times is....punish...fear..punishment...painful...fire.. .chop...kill....mentioned? The amount of violence found there is incredible. Real easy to see the problem.

FrostKing
09-11-2018, 04:22 AM
They don't need that Hollywood bullshit you listed.

In case you forgot Bin Laden was educated in the West. Most of the big timer terrorists are/were well experienced with Western life and they became disinterested with it (as many Westeners do hence suicide rates). Western warmongering usually pushes them over the edge, as they rather go down fighting than live in the West as a fat fuck watching football and sharing a bed with an empty headed whore.

TDMVPDPOY
09-11-2018, 06:15 AM

In case you forgot Bin Laden was educated in the West. Most of the big timer terrorists are/were well experienced with Western life and they became disinterested with it (as many Westeners do hence suicide rates). Western warmongering usually pushes them over the edge, as they rather go down fighting than live in the West as a fat fuck watching football and sharing a bed with an empty headed whore.

u forgot those 10 idiots are from saudi arabia...even obl is from saudi arabia, yet the yanks go start wars in countries where those idiots didnt come from...fail

i dunno how much was spend from that day till now, how much of that money wouldve been better propping up the american economy? instead u owe wankers of the world 18trillion and still rising...

lebomb
09-11-2018, 06:38 AM
I was at work and heard on the radio that an airplane hit the 1st WTC tower. I thought pilot error by someone in a cessna was the problem. I then heard a second aircraft hit the 2nd WTC tower. I knew then it was terrorism. Our entire company gathered around the lunch room TV and listened to the events unfold. We were asked to go home right after lunch.

That was a day I will never forget.

lebomb
09-11-2018, 06:40 AM

STFU clown.......you are ignorant. Why dont you go volunteer to strap a bomb to your sorry ass back and off yourself.

lebomb
09-11-2018, 09:04 AM
The proof that the US government planned and carried out the attacks is crushing. Here's a link to some of it.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261123&p=8610878&viewfull=1#post8610878

Oh yeah, our government wanted to kill thousands of our own citizens, disrupt the entire country and take down the leading financial institution in the world. Makes logical sense to me. :rolleyes

BD24
09-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Hahaha of course Cosmo’s dumb ass had to show up in here

Avante
09-11-2018, 12:16 PM

It doesn't matter what a person likes, ya don't kill over your personal likes.

West, East, North, South.....doesn't matter.

Avante
09-11-2018, 12:21 PM
I was at work and heard on the radio that an airplane hit the 1st WTC tower. I thought pilot error by someone in a cessna was the problem. I then heard a second aircraft hit the 2nd WTC tower. I knew then it was terrorism. Our entire company gathered around the lunch room TV and listened to the events unfold. We were asked to go home right after lunch.

That was a day I will never forget.

I got sick actually. I couldn't believe a world where a group of people hared that strongly over....what?

It took me a few days to get over it. Then about a week later I started reading about Islam.

FrostKing
09-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Oh yeah, our government wanted to kill thousands of our own citizens, disrupt the entire country and take down the leading financial institution in the world. Makes logical sense to me. :rolleyes
People made absolute fortunes and set up legacy jobs for their offspring. Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iran loved what occurred afterwards - weakening their neighbors.

This goes way deeper than "our citizens". As if America has ever given much shit about its own. The most greedy nation in the World. They'll replace your ass with the next cheap labor

17 years later still there! And no plans of leaving.

I don't personally believe USA orchestrated but certain individuals played dumb and allowed the dominos to fall

Crazy:: more people have died from debris from ground zero than the attacks. And of course more people died from the ensuing wars

Avante
09-11-2018, 12:23 PM
The proof that the US government planned and carried out the attacks is crushing. Here's a link to some of it.
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261123&p=8610878&viewfull=1#post8610878

You cannot be this damn stupid.

Avante
09-11-2018, 12:25 PM
People made absolute fortunes and set up legacy jobs for their offspring. Israel, Saudi Arabia and Iran loved what occurred afterwards - weakening their neighbors.

This goes way deeper than "our citizens". As if America has ever given much shit about its own. The most greedy nation in the World. They'll replace your ass with the next cheap labor

17 years later still there! And no plans of leaving.

I don't personally believe USA orchestrated but certain individuals played dumb and allowed the dominos to fall

Crazy:: more people have died from debris from ground zero than the attacks. And of course more people died from the ensuing wars

What certain individuals? Now it's...I don't know.

FrostKing
09-11-2018, 12:29 PM
What certain individuals? Now it's...I don't know.
Halliburton ....

Avante
09-11-2018, 12:39 PM
Halliburton ....

Where are those individuals? Why talk about things ya know..0...about?

FrostKing
09-11-2018, 12:44 PM
Where are those individuals? Why talk about things ya know..0...about?
Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War.

That's only one company and only one time frame. We are talking billions here and not to mention jobs lined up for family and college buddies

Why don't you go discuss people running and jumping instead

Chucho
09-11-2018, 12:47 PM
You cannot be this damn stupid.

All you do is bother people. yep you freak follow and bother posters guy...why. cool it little guy ok?

Avante
09-11-2018, 12:57 PM
Cheney's Halliburton Made $39.5 Billion on Iraq War.

That's only one company and only one time frame. We are talking billions here and not to mention jobs lined up for family and college buddies

Why don't you go discuss people running and jumping instead

Well ya can't talk running and jumping and don't appear to know anything about this topic either.

And still waiting for those individuals to be named.

Avante
09-11-2018, 12:59 PM
All you do is bother people. yep you freak follow and bother posters guy...why. cool it little guy ok?

I.....freak follow? Dude, how does that work?

Avante
09-11-2018, 01:01 PM
How could anyone think any American knew about this or had something to do with it?

Wow~~~~

Thanos
09-11-2018, 01:02 PM
Here’s an old headline that didn’t age well :lol

http://i63.tinypic.com/2d7bwbl.jpg

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/anti-soviet-warrior-puts-his-army-on-the-road-to-peace-the-saudi-businessman-who-recruited-mujahedin-1465715.html

Avante
09-11-2018, 01:10 PM
Primitive thinking radicals is why we had 9/11, and it's real obvious.

FrostKing
09-11-2018, 01:21 PM
Primitive thinking radicals is why we had 9/11, and it's real obvious.
Ah that's the point, they weren't. Bin Laden was educated in Sweden and the hijackers were pilots...

Avante
09-11-2018, 01:30 PM
Ah that's the point, they weren't. Bin Laden was educated in Sweden and the hijackers were pilots...

On September 11, 2001, 19 militants associated with the Islamic extremist group al-Qaeda hijacked four airplanes and carried out suicide attacks against targets in the United States.

Primitive thinking is terrorism, and only radicals are involved.

Avante
09-11-2018, 01:35 PM
Trust me people.

We did land on the Moon.
Elvis is dead.
Hitler died in Germany.
The USA/Americans had...0...to do with 9/11.

ok?

Geo210SpursSanAnto.
09-11-2018, 01:35 PM
The attacks on 9/11 were caused by the United States government, Israel, and Saudi Arabia.... There is to much proof and evidence out in the open, if you cant see for yourself your cognitive dissonance might be at the pinnacle.... Alot of heavy hitters made a grip of money out of this one event... And continue, to this day.... We are still in Afghanistan as a result.. That is just one example of many.....

Avante
09-11-2018, 01:46 PM
The attacks on 9/11 were caused by the United States government, Israel, and Saudi Arabia.... There is to much proof and evidence out in the open, if you cant see for yourself your cognitive dissonance might be at the pinnacle.... Alot of heavy hitters made a grip of money out of this one event... And continue, to this day.... We are still in Afghanistan as a result.. That is just one example of many.....

So it was let's kill a few thousand fellow Americans in New York it's good for business, right? So why not do it again? How about every few years....well?

Honcho....I got an idea, how about blowing up some buildings and killing a bunch of people, we sure could use the money.
Another Honcho...what a great idea, so who do we get to do it?
Honcho...Bin Laden, he's a buddy of mine.
AH....let's do it.

Yeah right.

How many dumb ass people are out?

Some freaks from a weird world did what they do....Kill. Just that simple.

The Gemini Method
09-11-2018, 02:12 PM
You use the term primitive thinking. If that's the case to describe terrorism--that's fair. But it should also be used in terms of furthering a sense of militaristic superiority as well.

Can't believe it's been 17 y ears. I was starting a new semester and my Sociology professor had a sister that worked in one of the buildings in that compound. She had came to lecture and was completely despondent. She dismissed the course and it took us nearly 2 hours to get off the campus due to a lock down. Terrible that those who worked on recovery and cleaning the site are still dying from the toxic environment. I'll be in NY in about 10 days. May need to go check out the Memorial.

Avante
09-11-2018, 02:19 PM
You use the term primitive thinking. If that's the case to describe terrorism--that's fair. But it should also be used in terms of furthering a sense of militaristic superiority as well.

Can't believe it's been 17 y ears. I was starting a new semester and my Sociology professor had a sister that worked in one of the buildings in that compound. She had came to lecture and was completely despondent. She dismissed the course and it took us nearly 2 hours to get off the campus due to a lock down. Terrible that those who worked on recovery and cleaning the site are still dying from the toxic environment. I'll be in NY in about 10 days. May need to go check out the Memorial.

Anyone thinking killing people is the way to go is what the caveman did. What does that level of thinking really accomplish? Yep. primitive. What rational person thinks the best way to get what they want is killing innocent people?

So if the USA government was behind 9/11 why kill Bin Laden?

The Gemini Method
09-11-2018, 02:28 PM
Anyone thinking killing people is the way to go is what the caveman did. What does that level of thinking really accomplish? Yep. primitive. What rational person thinks the best way to get what they want is killing innocent people?

I'm not one to believe the U.S. Government perpetuated 9/11 as a stand alone event. I think our actions over a good 50+ years in meddling in foreign policy had more causal effects to lead us up to the point. But if I were to debate why they killed Osama. It would probably be symbolic thing to show that we are justified in our attacks. But who knows. I don't want to go into the rabbit hole.

Avante
09-11-2018, 02:45 PM
I'm not one to believe the U.S. Government perpetuated 9/11 as a stand alone event. I think our actions over a good 50+ years in meddling in foreign policy had more causal effects to lead us up to the point. But if I were to debate why they killed Osama. It would probably be symbolic thing to show that we are justified in our attacks. But who knows. I don't want to go into the rabbit hole.

What large group of successful Americans in politics/big business are killers? To get to that level you had to be a responsible mature thinking person. Rational thinking people aren't going to slaughter thousands of fellow Americans, simply commom sense.

YES....I totally agree our actions dealing in foreign affairs is what the problem was. We do deal with people who think killing is how things get done. That's been going on forever over there. Yep, just like it is right now.

johnsmith
09-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Avante with the hot take that killing people is bad! Wow!!!

FrostKing
09-11-2018, 02:51 PM

Bin Laden was the symbol of Islam - cave dweller. By the time people learned he was from royal family and not even Afghan, that was after the fact

After the fall of the USSR, a void was created. America needed a new target. After the support of the American public (my father included) of the 1st Gulf War, they saw their new racket

Not to mention initiatives like the Patriot Act. Ask yourself those that profitted - what did they lose? Are their family members in the military - no. Were their family in the buildings or planes - no. On ground zero inhaling debris - no

Why don't they pull such stunts more often? They tried to with Pat Tillman. More difficult now with technology and social media

Avante
09-11-2018, 02:54 PM
Avante with the hot take that killing people is bad! Wow!!!

Who said anything about killing people is bad?

We should take blunt machetes and slowly widdle off the head of everyone belonging to some terrorist group.

So wrong as you always are.

Dude, ever thought of talking to others here besides Avante?

FrostKing
09-11-2018, 02:58 PM

We should take blunt machetes and slowly widdle off the head of everyone belonging to some terrorist group.

Hahah.

A-LOT of people consider America the biggest terrorizer and Cheney/Bush a whole lot worse than Bin Laden, Saddam, Gaddafi etc

johnsmith
09-11-2018, 02:59 PM

So killings not bad now....got it!

Avante
09-11-2018, 03:01 PM
Bin Laden was the symbol of Islam - cave dweller. By the time people learned he was from royal family and not even Afghan, that was after the fact

After the fall of the USSR, a void was created. America needed a new target. After the support of the American public (my father included) of the 1st Gulf War, they saw their new racket

Not to mention initiatives like the Patriot Act. Ask yourself those that profitted - what did they lose? Are their family members in the military - no. Were their family in the buildings or planes - no

Why don't they pull such stunts more often? They tried to with Pat Tillman. More difficult now with technology and social media

So how did all those who were actually behind the attacks get to where they were in order to have that kind of power, well?

Dude, if you want to believe all that bullshit do it, ok? It;s beyond stupid and if had any common sense you'd see that.

Avante
09-11-2018, 03:03 PM
So killings not bad now....got it!

I;ll go slow...

Killing innocent people who have done nothing is wrong.

Killing would be killers....FIRST...BRAVO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That really had to explained, really?

johnsmith
09-11-2018, 03:04 PM
I;ll go slow...

Killing innocent people who have done nothing is wrong.

Killing would be killers....FIRST...BRAVO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That really had to explained, really?

But what about pedo’s?

johnsmith
09-11-2018, 03:06 PM
So how did all those who were actually behind the attacks get to where they were in order to have that kind of power, well?

Dude, if you want to believe all that bullshit do it, ok? It;s beyond stupid and if had any common sense you'd see that.

Some people would say spending all your free time on a sports message board for a team that you don’t have interest in would be “beyond stupid”....so your opinion really isn’t valid.

Plus you’ve had sex with children and you’re racist.

Avante
But what about pedo’s?

Start a thread about your obsession with pedos. this thread is about 9/11, ok stupid?

SpursforSix
But what about pedo’s?

you've heard his stance on sick pedos guy. why play the silly games. show him once where he....pedo???

johnsmith
09-11-2018, 03:14 PM
Start a thread about your obsession with pedos. this thread is about 9/11, ok stupid?

But you were explaining when it’s ok to kill and when it isn’t....I just figured a dude that has had sex with children might want to include that on his list.....geez, sorry for getting you all worked up.....I didn’t know you had a temper too....is that when you get super hot for some sweet 13 year old ass?

johnsmith
09-11-2018, 03:15 PM
you've heard his stance on sick pedos guy. why play the silly games. show him once where he....pedo???

You’re right....you shoot a pedo in the head....but he’s never done that either. Wait a second....I’m starting to think this guy might be a compulsive liar.

Avante
09-11-2018, 03:17 PM

Stick to lying about track accomplishments, being an EXPERT, movies. TV shows, ok? Hell..BEND OVER AND...

Dude, stay simple.

Avante
09-11-2018, 03:22 PM
But you were explaining when it’s ok to kill and when it isn’t....I just figured a dude that has had sex with children might want to include that on his list.....geez, sorry for getting you all worked up.....I didn’t know you had a temper too....is that when you get super hot for some sweet 13 year old ass?

Bipolar?

johnsmith
09-11-2018, 03:46 PM
Bipolar?

I assume you are based on your posts every day, all day, for seven years.

Avante
09-11-2018, 03:53 PM
I assume you are based on your posts every day, all day, for seven years.

So where were you when 9/11 went off? This thread isn't about your personal problems, ok? Start a thread about all those things that bug you ....ok?

FrostKing
09-11-2018, 04:24 PM

Bush's were butt buddies with the Bin Laden's. I think they were confronted with what the terrorist were planning and they turned the other cheek. Typical "lose thousands of lives today but save millions over time" believing

These peoples allegiance to family & wealth outweighs a flag. Oil families of different nations have more in common with each other than we Americans have with them

Avante
09-11-2018, 04:35 PM
Bush's were butt buddies with the Bin Laden's. I think they were confronted with what the terrorist were planning and they turned the other cheek. Typical "lose thousands of lives today but save millions over time" believing

So you really think Bush made it real clear he'd be ok with killing off Americans? You do know in order to approach Bush with the idea that would take confidence the idea would stick with no fear of being stopped.

Come on guy, hahahahaha~~~~

FrostKing
09-11-2018, 04:42 PM
So you really think Bush made it real clear he'd be ok with killing off Americans? You do know in order to approach Bush with the idea that would take confidence the idea would stick with no fear of being stopped.

Come on guy, hahahahaha~~~~
I wouldn't put it past Bush that he was told there would be terrorist activity but America would stop it. Win win situation everyone happy.

Avante
09-11-2018, 04:49 PM
I wouldn't put it past Bush that he was told there would be terrorist activity but America would stop it. Win win situation everyone happy.

How well did you know Bush? Let me guess, you have no idea of any kind about anything pertaining to the guy. So why talk crap about people you know nothing about?

Bottom line

Freak ass Islamic idiots doing what they do. Then here come the...we didn't land n the Moon...Elvis is still alive.....Hitler was seen in South America.....hahahaha~~~~ Dude, stop it....ok?

Paul McCartney was dead, remember?

FrostKing
09-11-2018, 04:58 PM
How well did you know Bush? Let me guess, you have no idea of any kind about anything pertaining to the guy. So why talk crap about people you know nothing about?

Bottom line

Feak ass Islamic idiots doing what they do. Then here come the...we didn't land n the Moon...Elvis is still alive.....Hitler was seen in South America.....hahahaha~~~~ Dude, stop it....ok?
Lol and you know these terrorist you are slaming? At least they have the balls to sacrifice their own lives for what they believe

Avante
09-11-2018, 05:09 PM
Lol and you know these terrorist you are slaming? At least they have the balls to sacrifice their own lives for what they believe

I know what a terrorist is. yep.....killers. Now how many people had Bush killed?

Suicide bombers are retarded, mental cases.

Avante
09-11-2018, 05:18 PM
Some people would say spending all your free time on a sports message board for a team that you don’t have interest in would be “beyond stupid”....so your opinion really isn’t valid.

Plus you’ve had sex with children and you’re racist.

Actually stupid is all you ever do here is cry baby around. Why is that wimpy?

Avante
09-11-2018, 05:33 PM
What real/legit/proven/without a shadow of a doubt/can't be questioned proof do we have that YES the USA was behind the 9/11 bombings....well?

FrostKing
09-12-2018, 01:32 AM
What real/legit/proven/without a shadow of a doubt/can't be questioned proof do we have that YES the USA was behind the 9/11 bombings....well?
Same with Saddam's WMDs.

Avante
09-12-2018, 01:41 AM
Same with Saddam's WMDs.

Give me California to hide WMD, trust me I could.

So what about what I asked for?

We are in a court of law and it's your job to prove without a shadow of a doubt the USA was behind 911. So what can be proven, well? Trust me.....I wouldn't put it past him.....won't work.

FrostKing
09-12-2018, 02:48 AM
Chill Avante. My boys saved our Civilization on September 12th against them.

https://youtu.be/kiFQ8H7yTk4

Avante
09-12-2018, 02:56 AM
Now that 9/11 has come and gone I'm turning this thread into my very own music thread. Not really looking to do anything other than share what has taken me over 50 years to accumulate.

First off I want to know the story behind the sound. Yep, books.

The story behind them blues is totally interesting. The impact that music has made on the musical world is immense. It's all there, the hardships. the gloom, the trains, the chains, the whiskey, sex, drugs, murder. that....moanin' n' groanin'. Early gospel music, in a word....riveting.

It worked like this....

Jimmie Rodgers grew up in the south as did Elvis. Their influenses, yep....black blues. The impact Rodgers and Elvis made on American music...gigantic. The impact made by Hank Williams, Bob Wills, Buddy Holly....immense. Yep, all listened to "Race Records"

Brian Jones of The Rolling Stones fame was a huge Elmore James fan. James one of the legendary black guitar players from the 50's. Mick Jagger and Keith Richards huge blues fans. Bill Wyman's "Blues Odyssey" a must read. In his book...LIFE...Keith Richards talks about slipping off while in the US to a black juke joint. Yep, only white cat there, and how he was known and accepted. He says..."closest thing to Heaven on earth".

Ya can't read up on Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Janis Joplin, Van Morrison, Joe Cocker, Leon Russell, Clapton, Jeff Beck, ZZ Top and on and on and on and......without them blues being mentioned.

This is Pat Hare who recorded....Going To Murder My Baby. Thing is.....he did. Yep, ended up in prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E26dBq-98Po

I get a lot of you come here to fart and giggle, just don't waste your time with the usual...I'm stupid and own a computer...ok?

I will be....translation....for the obvious idiots.

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 03:01 AM
Oh, lists.

FrostKing
09-12-2018, 03:04 AM
LOL. Music thread?

At-least keep the theme. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/xe0Jq0QniMg

Could go for a döner kebab right now

Avante
09-12-2018, 03:13 AM
LOL. Music thread?

At-least keep the theme. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/xe0Jq0QniMg

Could go for a döner kebab right now

Key word there is talent, she has it. I'm personally not into that ...sound...but anytime I can hear something a little different....cool.

It;s all about ...mood. Right now.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRalJveqbvQ

Now where is the infuense there, right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16YOPmmZbs

Avante
09-12-2018, 03:29 AM
Oh, lists.

I'm going to use our resident leg humper Pavlov as my boy.

Here ya go little guy, your fav song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1flUs2TwFg

Staying in the mood...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xcwt9mSbYE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SutO9tW9k9g

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 03:44 AM
Oh, another list.

Translation: Oh, another list.

Avante
09-12-2018, 03:56 AM
Oh, another list.

Translation: Oh, another list.

Translation

Yep, nailed it. Avante, I gotta have some Popa Chubby.

No problem shorty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxlAFKf9JVY

Avante
09-12-2018, 04:09 AM
The first song I remember hearing as a small child was this one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xu71i89xvs

My parents owned a ton of records. But Hank Williams was their favorite.

Many years later when I got into the history of it all, I found this out.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otNICva63mQ

Then there was this guy, the great Dock Boggs. He is the best example of Appalachian Hillbillie/Hick music. He recorded about 10 songs in 1927, then.....vanished. He would be found later.

One of the true iconic songs in American music...'Pretty Polly"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxkSuBhzHqg

Avante
09-12-2018, 04:35 AM
So what is considered to be the very first blues record by historians? That is debatable.

1920 "Crazy Blues"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaz4Ziw_CfQ

As far as blacks on record goes here is the roots to the tree. He recorded as early as 1891 but this is my fav he does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSlCOtfV1DQ

There is no record in the world any more rare than this one. There is only....one....copy in existance. When it comes to old "country" blues, this is a must listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vif9WLcye-w

Avante
09-12-2018, 04:58 AM
See how influenses work......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCPutYaGFlE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uINi-b5Fi1o

The great Ma Rainey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyaeJEWiAik

The first picture we see is Bessie Smith, sheesh~~~ Bessie the greatest blues singer.

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrs4yqwL-Wg

Influenses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=626pNZB8xXE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIYRbbHMesg

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:49 AM
Speaking of Bessie Smith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MzU8xM99Uo

Charlie Feathers was one of the first Rockabilly stars for Sun Records, a couple of his songs on the KILL BILL soundtrack.

Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXdcxRtPJVA

Remember my mention of Elmore James and his influense on Brian Jones? Charley Patton what can ya say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuseBljHhVA

You cannot talk blues guitar at all without Lonnie Johnson. He was "Da Man" and Howlin Wolf doesn't deserve a mention. And yes he needed to talk T-Bone Walker. And, that cat above Scrapper Blackwell belongs in any discussion about blues guitar. Tampa Red?

Avante
09-12-2018, 07:02 AM
I need all that, I want to know the origins of it all. So when I listen to something this good I can appreciate what it took to get here.

An Elmore James cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71Gt46aX9Z4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t_Jxeq1QoM

Then there's those memories. This tune always takes me back to a back seat of a 53 Chevy, what was her name.....a....hmmm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTFaOxLlJCA

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 09:45 AM
Translation: I shit all over my own 9/11 thread.

johnsmith
09-12-2018, 12:47 PM
Actually stupid is all you ever do here is cry baby around. Why is that wimpy?

Oh sizzlechest....the way youre so obtuse on here is delightful. Go back to being scared of reality and hiding behind a desk....let the grownups talk.

Avante
09-12-2018, 03:14 PM
Translation: I shit all over my own 9/11 thread.

9/11 is gone, ok?

Avante
09-12-2018, 03:20 PM
Oh sizzlechest....the way youre so obtuse on here is delightful. Go back to being scared of reality and hiding behind a desk....let the grownups talk.
Those grownups poking fun at a fat girl?

Those grownups....I'd eat it?

Those grownups lying about kids running a WORLD CLASS 20.00 200m?

Look at you.......all those GROWNUP threads out there so where do we find you, yep....wahwahwahwahwahAvante,why can't he be like everybody else, wahwahwahwimperewimper.

Little man, you don't have to be in this thread...right?

Avante
09-12-2018, 03:22 PM
The great Johnny "Slim" Campbell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-LPvl0stGE

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 03:24 PM
9/11 is gone, ok?So just forget it?

That's fucking terrible. You're a terrible person.

Avante
09-12-2018, 03:30 PM
So just forget it?

That's fucking terrible. You're a terrible person.

Here ya go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKUG0mRg2J4

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 03:57 PM
Here ya go.Nope, you already desecrated a perfectly good 9/11 thread just to start your stupid lists again.

You could have done that anywhere.

You have no respect for those lost on 9/11.

Avante
09-12-2018, 04:14 PM
Nope, you already desecrated a perfectly good 9/11 thread just to start your stupid lists again.

You could have done that anywhere.

You have no respect for those lost on 9/11.

Translation

Thanks for that Avante, and thanks for this thread. What a sad day in America.

Ok,moving on. So how about some classic Chicago blues?

Good idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_l6A7krjrQ

Blake
09-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Translation

Thanks for that Avante, and thanks for this thread. What a sad day in America.

Ok,moving on. So how about some classic Chicago blues?

Good idea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_l6A7krjrQ

God damn you're a piece of shit for disrespecting 9/11 like this.

Avante
09-12-2018, 04:32 PM
God damn you're a piece of shit for disrespecting 9/11 like this.

I was the only one even talking about it at all. Why? Could it be because it had made a huge impact on me, ya reckon? That was when I started hating Islam. It effected me so much I started buying everything I could find on the middle east/Islam, I had to know....WHY? That was 22 books.

I had said all I wanted to say about 9/11 and thought so had everyone else so instead of ANOTHER thread cluttering up the board why not use this thread for ....whatever?

If I only had one wish (other than family whatevers) there would never had been Mohammad. He simply would never had existed. Which means our buildings are still standing and all those poor people are still with us.

Now say something stupid.

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 04:37 PM
I was the only one even talking about it at all. Why? Could it be because it had made a huge impact on me, ya reckon? That was when I started hating Islam. It effected me so much I started buying everything I could find on the middle east/Islam, I had to know....WHY? That was 22 books.

I had said all I wanted to say about 9/11 and thought so had everyone else so instead of ANOTHER thread cluttering up the board why not use this thread for ....whatever?

If I only had one wish (other than family whatevers) there would never had been Mohammad. He simply would never had existed. Which means our buildings are still standing and all those poor people are still with us.

Now say something stupid.Translation: I just want to talk about Avante. I don't give a shit about the victims.

johnsmith
09-12-2018, 04:40 PM
Basically spitting on all the families of the victims....way to go you fat fuck avante!

Avante
09-12-2018, 04:42 PM
Translation: I just want to talk about Avante. I don't give a shit about the victims.

That never crossed my mind. Why did I make this thread?

Avante
09-12-2018, 04:46 PM
Basically spitting on all the families of the victims....way to go you fat fuck avante!

Ya must have missed....

I got sick actually. I couldn't believe a world where a group of people hated that strongly over....what?

It took me a few days to get over it. Then about a week later I started reading about Islam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shook up over it, and it takes a lot to shake me up.

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 04:46 PM
That never crossed my mind. Why did I make this thread?Translation: I'm sure not talking about the victims of 9/11 anymore. Forget them and read muh lists!

Avante
09-12-2018, 04:50 PM
Translation: I'm sure not talking about the victims of 9/11 anymore. Forget them and read muh lists!

Once all we read was about how the USA knew about.....yakyakyak.....time to move on.

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 04:52 PM
Once all we read was about how the USA knew about.....yakyakyak.....time to move on.Translation: I just "yakyakyaked" 9/11.

You're a real piece of shit, dude.

Avante
09-12-2018, 04:53 PM
Now that I see people still want to talk 9/11 will dump the music.

So whatcha got?

phxspurfan
09-12-2018, 04:54 PM
was a hoax

Avante
09-12-2018, 04:54 PM
Translation: I just "yakyakyaked" 9/11.

You're a real piece of shit, dude.

Talk about the victims, whatcha got?

Avante
09-12-2018, 04:55 PM
was a hoax

How's that?

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 04:56 PM
Now that I see people still want to talk 9/11 will dump the music.Too late, bitch.

You made your feelings about the victims quite well known by shitting on their memories.

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Too late, bitch.

You made your feelings about the victims quite well known by shitting on their memories.

So I made this thread...????? Dude, I made it very clear...

I got sick actually. I couldn't believe a world where a group of people hared that strongly over....what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This will be your last chance Pavlov, if you want to talk about the tragedy of 9/11 then go for it. No way are we playing your stupid bullshit you play with all those who allow you to play them.

Pavlov, I can go anywhere you post and will find the same thing over and over.....you bugging a poster....why is that?

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 05:06 PM
So I made this thread...????? Dude, I made it very clear...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This will be your last chance Pavlov, if you want to talk about the tragedy of 9/11 then go for it. No way are we playing your stupid bullshit you play with all those who allow you to play them.

Pavlov, I can go anywhere you post and will find the same thing over and over.....you bugging a poster....why is that?I have been talking about the 9/11 victims you have shit all over with your topic change and stupid-ass lists.

Why the fuck would you do that?

You can just start another thread for your stupid lists.

Why shit on the 9/11 victims in the 9/11 thread?

Why?

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:10 PM
I have been talking about the 9/11 victims you have shit all over with your topic change and stupid-ass lists.

Why the fuck would you do that?

You can just start another thread for your stupid lists.

Why shit on the 9/11 victims in the 9/11 thread?

Why?

Who said we couldn't talk about 9/11?

Here you are once again zeroing in on a poster instead of talking topic.

I'm glad you agree the Russians interfered with the 2016 election in Trump's favor, ducks.

This is a big step for you.
~~~~~~~

Dude, you always talk posters instead of the topic, why?

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 05:14 PM
Who said we couldn't talk about 9/11?

Here you are once again zeroing in on a poster instead of talking topic.

I'm glad you agree the Russians interfered with the 2016 election in Trump's favor, ducks.

This is a big step for you.
~~~~~~~

Dude, you always talk posters instead of the topic, why?Why did you change the topic to your stupid music lists?

Why?

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:16 PM
Why did you change the topic to your stupid music lists?

Why?

Why did you ignore the topic in this thread to....

:lol You're too stupid to realize I was not talking about myself.

As usual.

Well?

And, nobody said anything about....STOP TALKING 9/11...right?

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 05:20 PM
Why did you ignore the topic in this thread to....

:lol You're too stupid to realize I was not talking about myself.

As usual.

Well?

And, nobody said anything about....STOP TALKING 9/11...right?Why did you stop?

It's not a music thread.

Why?

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:24 PM
Why did you stop?

It's not a music thread.

Why?

When did I stop? Where did I say....cool the 9/11 talk?

Dude, why is all we ever see out of Pavlov is this....

So do you think Jake Tapper and his wife rape kids at the pizza restaurant, Chris?

Yes or no.

There you are AGAIN totally disrespecting the thread and the guy who posted it and now you're acting as if a thread topic really matters, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 05:29 PM
When did I stop? Where did I say....cool the 9/11 talk?When you announced the change to your stupid music lists.

Why?

Why did you shit on the victims?

Why?

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:29 PM
Pavlov

Why do you worry so damn much about what everyone else does?

Here ya are once AGAIN messing with posters

Oh, so you personally don't think black president should've done anything.

Why start this thread then?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why?

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:31 PM
When you announced the change to your stupid music lists.

Why?

Why did you shit on the victims?

Why?

You will answer my questions Pavlov, now tell me why you totally disrespect every thread you post in but are all worried about this one...well?

I can find you talking about other posters while saying nothing about the topic of the thread, want me to prove that?

Why do you play that, well?

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 05:33 PM
You will answer my questions Pavlov, now tell me why you totally disrespect every thread you post in but are all worried about this one...well?You will answer my question, Avante.

Why did you change the topic of the 9/11 thread to your stupid music lists?

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:36 PM
You will answer my question, Avante.

Why did you change the topic of the 9/11 thread to your stupid music lists?

Why do you ignore the topic of every thread you post in to attack posters, yep....like right now?

Dude, you don't want to talk 9/11 no more than you want to talk any topic, what you want to do is see if you can bug people. As we are seeing right now.

Go ahead talk 9/11.

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 05:37 PM
Why do you ignore the topic of every thread you post in to attack posters, yep....like right now?

Dude, you don't want to talk 9/11 no more than you want to talk any topic, what you want to do is see if you can bug people. As we are seeing right now.

Go ahead talk 9/11.You're the one who changed the topic from 9/11 to your stupid music lists.

Why?

Why did you do that?

Well?

Answer the question.

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:39 PM
Pavlov

What topic of a thread does this fit, well?

OK, you're a pussy.

See how much that hurt you?

See how wounded you are right now that I called you a pussy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But now you're all worried over a thread topic, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:41 PM
You're the one who changed the topic from 9/11 to your stupid music lists.

Why?

Why did you do that?

Well?

Answer the question.

What does this have to do with any topic?

OK, you're a pussy.

See how much that hurt you?

See how wounded you are right now that I called you a pussy?

Well?

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Now you're trying to change the topic again.

Why did you change the topic to your stupid music lists, Avante?

Why?

Answer the question.

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:45 PM
I was under the impression everyone was done talking 9/11....ok? Noway in hell I'm doing anything to harm the memory of 9/11, that's why I reminded everyone about it.

Notice the only ones making a big deal over my ....moving on..... were guys who do nothing but wimper around seeing who they can bother?

THIS THREAD IS BACK TO 9/11 TALK

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 05:47 PM
I was under the impression everyone was done talking 9/11....ok? Noway in hell I'm doing anything to harm the memory of 9/11, that's why I reminded everyone about it.

Notice the only ones making a big deal over my ....moving on..... were guys who do nothing but wimper around seeing who they can bother?

THIS THREAD IS BACK TO 9/11 TALKWhy did you ever change it from that topic Avante?

Why?

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:47 PM
Now you're trying to change the topic again.

Why did you change the topic to your stupid music lists, Avante?

Why?

Answer the question.

This thread is nothing but 9/11 talk, got it?

So where were you when it happened?

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:48 PM
Why did you ever change it from that topic Avante?

Why?

Why do you care?

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 05:48 PM
This thread is nothing but 9/11 talk, got it?

So where were you when it happened?Why did you change the topic from 9/11, Avante?

Why?

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:51 PM
Why did you change the topic from 9/11, Avante?

Why?

Didn't want to deal with....the USA govenment was behind it.....that's why. I was getting "legit" pissed off. A rarity here. I love this country and noway in here I'm cool with anyone running it down.

Our government killing off my fellow Americans, hell no.

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 05:51 PM
Didn't want to deal with....the USA govenment was behind it.....that's why. I was getting "legit" pissed off. A rarity here. I love this country and noway in here I'm cool with anyone running it down.Oh.

You threw a tantrum.

OK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

Avante
09-12-2018, 05:58 PM
Oh.

You threw a tantrum.

OK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

So why is it you totally disrespect every thread you post in and 100%/ALWAYS....you blah you yakyak you and well you......but so worried about this one, why?

Pavlov
09-12-2018, 06:03 PM
So why is it you totally disrespect every thread you post in and 100%/ALWAYS....you blah you yakyak you and well you......but so worried about this one, why?Thanks for finally answering why you shit on all the 9/11 victims.

I don't like it when you shit on 9/11 victims.

Don't do that again.

Avante
09-12-2018, 06:05 PM
Thanks for finally answering why you shit on all the 9/11 victims.

I don't like it when you shit on 9/11 victims.

Don't do that again.

Why is it you shit on every thread you post in?

Example

Block me too while you're at it.

That'll show me

Pavlov, why is that all you ever do...well?

Avante
09-12-2018, 06:53 PM
This is why I moved on, what more can be said other than that BS about the government......................

Who is talking about the tragedy, yep....nobody.

Nbadan
09-13-2018, 12:25 AM
Pretty obvious by now that the US government knew much more about 911 than it first let on. The only thing left to argue is the level of involvement. Or 'what did they know, and when did they know it'?

The more important thing is how we reacted as a country after the attacks. We attacked a country which had zero to do with 911, killed hundreds of thousands of its citizens, terrorized cities, towns, homes...fire bombed cities...reditioned many people who had nothing to do with 911 or terror...spyed domestically without warrants..sacrificed many of our liberties..and turned against each other..then there is water boarding...

Avante
09-13-2018, 12:35 AM
Pretty obvious by now that the US government knew much more about 911 than it first let on. The only thing left to argue is the level of involvement. Or 'what did they know, and when did they know it'?

The more important thing is how we reacted as a country after the attacks. We attacked a country which had zero to do with 911, killed hundreds of thousands of its citizens, terrorized cities, towns, homes...fire bombed cities...reditioned many people who had nothing to do with 911 or terror...spyed domestically without warrants..sacrificed many of our liberties..and turned against each other..then there is water boarding...

No it's not, all we are seeing are a bunch of....Paul is dead..Elvis is still alive..Hitler died an old man in South America..type silliness based on....nothing.

People who work their way up to government positions aren't thugs, killers, radical killers. We are talking intelligent people there who care about this country.

I agree about Iraq, that came off as.....somebody over there is going to pay, Iraq will do.

Blake
09-13-2018, 07:42 AM
This is why I moved on, what more can be said other than that BS about the government......................

Who is talking about the tragedy, yep....nobody.

If you have nothing to say about 9/11 in a 9/11 thread then keep it that way.

Move your retarded music lists to any number of other crappy threads you've started here.

Avante
09-13-2018, 10:55 AM
If you have nothing to say about 9/11 in a 9/11 thread then keep it that way.

Move your retarded music lists to any number of other crappy threads you've started here.

Little man, not my fault ya don't know music or anything else. And how many movie/TV show threads do we need here? And I don't do the dailey news.

Why not stay out of my threads ...well?

Dude, I'll do whatever I want bitch, so my advice to you is worry about your dumbass..ok?

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 11:21 AM
Little man, not my fault ya don't know music or anything else. And how many movie/TV show threads do we need here? And I don't do the dailey news.

Dude, I'll do whatever I want bitch, so my advice to you is worry about your dumbass..ok?lol meltdown

Avante
09-13-2018, 11:32 AM
lol meltdown

So you really don't have anything else to say about 9/11, right?

Avante
09-13-2018, 11:37 AM
Somebody needs to make a tv show about a guy who talks shit on the internet but is a coward in real life. We could call it....Pavlov.

So many cowards out there, guys who wouldn't say shit to your face.

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 11:38 AM
So you really don't have anything else to say about 9/11, right?I've put my time in on the subject.

Said plenty.

What would you like to know about it, Avante?

Avante
09-13-2018, 11:50 AM
I've put my time in on the subject.

Said plenty.

What would you like to know about it, Avante?

I never think....I need to ask Pavlov about. That has never crossed my mind.

What I would like to know is why you act like ya do. Dude, what is really going on? What is this deal with seeing if you can bother others?

Pavlov, you attack everyone all the time regardless of what the topic of the thread is.........WHY?

Dude, don't tap dance around, shuck and jive,ok? I want to know why you set out to pester everyone....well?

Don't play this stupid....this thread is about......that never stops you, so don't play that now.

Blake
09-13-2018, 11:55 AM

Dude, I'll do whatever I want bitch, so my advice to you is worry about your dumbass..ok?

K, well I'm going to call you a retarded piece of shit for desecrating the memory of 9/11 with your unwanted ridiculous crap music lists.

You piece of shit.

Blake
09-13-2018, 11:56 AM
Somebody needs to make a tv show about a guy who talks shit on the internet but is a coward in real life. We could call it....Pavlov.

So many cowards out there, guys who wouldn't say shit to your face.

No, we'll call it Avante

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 11:56 AM
I never think....I need to ask Pavlov about. That has never crossed my mind.

What I would like to know is why you act like ya do. Dude, what is really going on? What is this deal with seeing if you can bother others?

Pavlov, you attack everyone all the time regardless of what the topic of the thread is.........WHY?

Dude, don't tap dance around, shuck and jive,ok? I want to know why you set out to pester everyone....well?

Don't play this stupid....this thread is about......that never stops you, so don't play that now.You didn't ask me about 9/11~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 11:58 AM
No, it'll be called AvanteHave to agree. The subplot is Avante's shitting on 9/11 victims.

Avante
09-13-2018, 12:08 PM
K, well I'm going to call you a retarded piece of shit for desecrating the memory of 9/11 with your unwanted ridiculous crap music lists.

You piece of shit.

That makes no sense at all asshole. First off my music takes are totally solid and very informative. It's like reading a book. You simply don't know music or anything else, yep...dumb.

This thread was about what ya dumb fuck? Now think moron, ok?

Dude,just how damn stupid are you?

Avante
09-13-2018, 12:10 PM
No, we'll call it Avante

Wrong yet again stupid.

Everything I say on the internet I'd say to your face. I might have to look down and laugh dealing with you however.

Blake
09-13-2018, 12:11 PM
Have to agree. The subplot is Avante's shitting on 9/11 victims.

Some early 80s sit com music in the background

https://i.makeagif.com/media/9-03-2015/dk4Mj6.gif

Avante
09-13-2018, 12:11 PM
Have to agree. The subplot is Avante's shitting on 9/11 victims.

Stupid, nobody said anything about not talking 9/11, so why act retarded?

Blake
09-13-2018, 12:12 PM
Wrong yet again stupid.

Everything I say on the internet I'd say to your face. I might have to look down and laugh dealing with you however.

:lol no you wouldn't. You're a whiny whimpering coward here on this board. No way you have any balls in real life.

Blake
09-13-2018, 12:13 PM
Stupid, nobody said anything about not talking 9/11, so why act retarded?

Then you let the thread go away and put your same old unwanted lists on one of your other spam threads.

It's not a hard concept, you unpatriotic piece of shit.

Avante
09-13-2018, 12:14 PM
You didn't ask me about 9/11~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Pavlov, answer my questions.

Why is it all you ever do here is ignore topics to zero in on posters...well?

Avante
09-13-2018, 12:16 PM
Then you let the thread go away and put your same old unwanted lists on one of your other spam threads.

It's not a hard concept, you unpatriotic piece of shit.

Stupid, so talking books. music, The Alamo, 9/11....is spam? Explain that to me.

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 12:17 PM
Pavlov, answer my questions.

Why is it all you ever do here is ignore topics to zero in on posters...well?False premise.

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 12:19 PM
Stupid, so talking books. music, The Alamo, 9/11....is spam? Explain that to me.spam

noun

1. irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

Yep. Nailed it.

FrostKing
09-13-2018, 12:24 PM
No it's not, all we are seeing are a bunch of....Paul is dead..Elvis is still alive..Hitler died an old man in South America..type silliness based on....nothing.

People who work their way up to government positions aren't thugs, killers, radical killers. We are talking intelligent people there who care about this country.

I agree about Iraq, that came off as.....somebody over there is going to pay, Iraq will do.
Meh, similiar to politicians you don't reach the top without seeing (or even doing) shady stuff along the way unless you just straight up come outta left field and that doesn't occur in government agencies.

Anyway they can make decisions based on perceived "better in the long run" outlooks. Poland orchestrated an Uprising in Warsaw at the end of WW2 not because they thought the uprising would be successful but because it would be a symbol for future generations. Look at what was gained from Japan attacking the USA. America needed another such event to launch itself into the Middle East.

Avante
09-13-2018, 12:28 PM
:lol no you wouldn't. You're a whiny whimpering coward here on this board. No way you have any balls in real life.

Dude, x football player here, been lifting them weights since I was 15. 6-2 275 pounds and can bench 425 right now. Could rip the door right off your trailer house and tip over your VW bug.....trust me.

Of all the stupid things you have said this one tops the list.

More than once...

Bouncer....ah, excuse me.
Avante...what's up?
Bouncer...see those three guys, I might need some help.
Avante...what's in it for me?
Bouncer...100 bucks.
Avante...just whistle.

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 12:29 PM
Dude, x football player here, been lifting them weights since I was 15. 6-2 275 pounds and can bench 425 right now. Could rip the door right off your trailer house and tip over your VW bug.....trust me.

If all the stupid things you have said this one tops the list.Say that to his face.

Step out of your hiding right now.

Avante
09-13-2018, 12:33 PM
False premise.

Try ....reality.

Pavlov, why do you bother everyone, well?

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 12:34 PM
Try ....reality?

Pavlov, why do you bother everyone, well?False premise.

Try again and this time don't hide behind your keyboard.

Avante
09-13-2018, 12:35 PM
spam

noun

1. irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

Yep. Nailed it.

What about....

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/statusicon/forum_new-48.png The Club (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)

(10 Viewing)
Discuss anything that is on your mind. Let it all hang out :)

Avante
09-13-2018, 12:37 PM
False premise.

Try again and this time don't hide behind your keyboard.

Pavlov, so are you saying that no ya don't see who ya can bother, well?

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 12:39 PM
What about....

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/statusicon/forum_new-48.png The Club (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)

(10 Viewing)
Discuss anything that is on your mind. Let it all hang out :)Your stupid music list is irrelevant to the 9/11 thread.

That's what it's about.

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 12:41 PM
Pavlov, so are you saying that no ya don't see who ya can bother, well?No, I'm saying I don't bother everyone.

Not by a longshot.

Pipsqueak weaklings like you can sure be bothered by me, certainly.

Avante
09-13-2018, 12:44 PM
Your stupid music list is irrelevant to the 9/11 thread.

That's what it's about.

Do I really need to show you ALL the times you are totally ignoring the topic to mess with a poster.....well?

Avante
09-13-2018, 12:46 PM
No, I'm saying I don't bother everyone.

Not by a longshot.

Pipsqueak weaklings like you can sure be bothered by me, certainly.

BULLSHIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You bother everyone all the time guy, so don't fucking lie ya little shit. All you do bitch is try to pester, we all see it fucker...ok?

Blake
09-13-2018, 01:05 PM

Of all the stupid things you have said this one tops the list.

More than once...

Bouncer....ah, excuse me.
Avante...what's up?
Bouncer...see those three guys, I might need some help.
Avante...what's in it for me?
Bouncer...100 bucks.
Avante...just whistle.

I don't believe you, wimp.

Pavlov
Do I really need to show you ALL the times you are totally ignoring the topic to mess with a poster.....well?Sure, let me know all the times I derailed a thread with useless multiple posts of music videos.

You go right ahead, flabby.

Pavlov
BULLSHIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You bother everyone all the time guy, so don't fucking lie ya little shit. All you do bitch is try to pester, we all see it fucker...ok?Nope.

Only a pathetic nothing would say that while hiding behind a keyboard.

Avante
09-13-2018, 02:06 PM
I don't believe you, wimp.

So I didn't play football? I don't lift weights? I've never hung out in bars and had bouncers ask for my help?

Ok ok....I might not be able to tip over a VW bug.

Avante
09-13-2018, 02:08 PM
Nope.

Only a pathetic nothing would say that while hiding behind a keyboard.

Show me anything anywhere where anybody was nice to you, well?

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 02:10 PM
Show me anything anywhere where anybody was nice to you, well?I was just thanked in the Google/Breitbart thread.

I'm sure you saw it since you're following me around trying to hump my leg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
09-13-2018, 02:16 PM
I was just thanked in the Google/Breitbart thread.

I'm sure you saw it since you're following me around trying to hump my leg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've never seen anything other than you seeing who ya can bother and a....fuck you Pavlov (more or less)

So you don't go from thread to thread tying to bother posters, well?

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 02:18 PM
I've never seen anything other than you seeing who ya can bother and a....fuck you Pavlov (more or less)I just told you I was thanked by a poster with whom I mostly disagree.

Are you really so stupid you didn't understand that?

Well?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake
09-13-2018, 02:20 PM
So I didn't play football? I don't lift weights? I've never hung out in bars and had bouncers ask for my help?

Ok ok....I might not be able to tip over a VW bug.

No proof.

And you lie about other things. I think you're a puny little old man.

Avante
09-13-2018, 02:39 PM
No proof.

And you lie about other things. I think you're a puny little old man.

I lied about what, well? PROVE IT.

Dude, played over 20 years organized football, ran track in school. Been into bodybuilding since 15. That is why I know so much about those topics.

I can see it now.

Avante....I;m 5-4 300 pounds of mush, bad teeth, ugly, stink, little dick, stooo-peed~~~~~ zits, bow legged.
Blake..yep, nailed it.
Avante....but can't prove it.
Blake....doesn't matter.

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 02:40 PM
I lied about what, well? PROVE IT.

Dude, played over 20 years organized football, ran track in school. Been into bodybuilding since 15.PROVE IT.

Avante
09-13-2018, 02:42 PM
PROVE IT.

Who can prove anything here, well?

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 02:43 PM
Who can prove anything here, well?You can't since you're hiding.

Avante
09-13-2018, 02:48 PM
You can't since you're hiding.

Pavlov why do you do this? I have a new deal, it works like this.....

I come here to talk about things that interest me. See the threads? You come here to leech off everybody and their threads. And once there you attack posters.

So, it's time....YOU...did something all Pavlov. So until ....YOU..start a thread. I will go back to ignoring you. Got it?

Tired off your lazy ass bullshit.

Trainwreck2100
09-13-2018, 02:52 PM
just so you know pavlov when he makes deals he doesn't honor them

Blake
09-13-2018, 02:53 PM
Who can prove anything here, well?

Well there it is.

You're just a puny fat little wimp afraid to come out from behind that keyboard.

Avante
09-13-2018, 03:02 PM
just so you know pavlov when he makes deals he doesn't honor them

Dude, what about...never pay attention to who starts a thread....don't you get?

Avante
09-13-2018, 03:02 PM
Well there it is.

You're just a puny fat little wimp afraid to come out from behind that keyboard.

PROVE IT.

Trainwreck2100
09-13-2018, 03:03 PM
Dude, what about...never pay attention to who starts a thread....don't you get?

yeah that's not how deals work

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 03:05 PM

I come here to talk about things that interest me. See the threads? You come here to leech off everybody and their threads. And once there you attack posters.

So, it's time....YOU...did something all Pavlov. So until ....YOU..start a thread. I will go back to ignoring you. Got it?

Tired off your lazy ass bullshit.Good. I've been telling you to ignore me for weeks.

It just took you that long to understand.

Because you're stupid.

Avante
09-13-2018, 03:08 PM
yeah that's not how deals work

To be honest I'd forgotten all about anything having to do with you. So what deal we even have...????

BUT....I never ever look at who starts any thread, it's always about the topic, not a poster.

Blake
09-13-2018, 03:13 PM
PROVE IT.

No I'll stick with my assessment of you until YOU prove otherwise

Avante
09-13-2018, 03:13 PM
Good. I've been telling you to ignore me for weeks.

It just took you that long to understand.

Because you're stupid.

Dummy, work with me here, ok?

When ya want somebody to ignore.....YOU....it starts with, are ya ready..............YOU IGNORE THEM....honest.

It's not you following me around and expecting me take all the crap and ignore it....ok?

Now here is what is going to happen, until you start a thread you will be ignored. I need Pavlov to do something all his own. BUT...you will...STILL..follow me around.....right?

Why?

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 03:14 PM

When ya want somebody to ignore.....YOU....it starts with, are ya ready..............YOU IGNORE THEM....honest.

It's not you following me around and expecting me take all the crap and ignore it....ok?

Now here is what is going to happen, until you start a thread you will be ignored. I need Pavlov to do something all his own. BUT...you will...STILL..follow me around.....right?

Why?Jesus, you couldn't even last thirty minutes.

You weak little turd.

Trainwreck2100
09-13-2018, 03:18 PM
To be honest I'd forgotten all about anything having to do with you. So what deal we even have...????

BUT....I never ever look at who starts any thread, it's always about the topic, not a poster.

the deal you referenced when you said this "what about...never pay attention to who starts a thread....don't you get?" which was your excuse for violating the deal. So you are saying you remembered but then forgot about it in the span of 10 minutes

Blake
09-13-2018, 03:20 PM
Jesus, you couldn't even last thirty minutes.

You weak little turd.

Yup more evidence of a puny weakling

Avante
09-13-2018, 03:24 PM
Jesus, you couldn't even last thirty minutes.

You weak little turd.

What?????

Ok Pavlov, unless you respond to this this will be the last time we ever talk...ok?

Now it's on Pavlov.

Watch what happens,here he is again, hahahaha~~~~~

Avante
09-13-2018, 03:25 PM
Yup more evidence of a puny weakling

Try more evidence of Pavlov being owned.

Blake
09-13-2018, 03:27 PM
Try more evidence of Pavlov being owned.

Not even close, weakling

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 03:28 PM
Yup more evidence of a puny weaklingYup, can't live up to any deal he has ever made.

A little weasel.

Avante
09-13-2018, 03:29 PM
the deal you referenced when you said this "what about...never pay attention to who starts a thread....don't you get?" which was your excuse for violating the deal. So you are saying you remembered but then forgot about it in the span of 10 minutes

Dude, pay attention....

I couldn't care less about a total loser like you, ok? I just mess with ya ya little shit, ok? If some deal was made I forgot about it since you are a ,...0....in my book, ok?

And....I never look at who starts a thread, does that confuse you stupid?

Trainwreck, all you have ever done here is wimper around like a little bitch, got it? Now go suck a dick....ok fucker?

Avante
09-13-2018, 03:31 PM
Not even close, weakling

Now just flat out lies, what a sad little shit.

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 03:32 PM
just so you know pavlov when he makes deals he doesn't honor themThank you, that limp noodle's reputation is well-known.

spurraider21
09-13-2018, 03:40 PM
wow avante getting thoroughly embarrassed

Avante
09-13-2018, 03:44 PM
wow avante getting thoroughly embarrassed

Dude....ever notice what Pavlov/Blake/Trainwreck are about? What do they do?

Now think just a little bit, ok?

The only problem is it's so damn easy it's boring me.

Avante...I;m no sick ass pedo.

hahahahahahaaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
09-13-2018, 03:56 PM
What did I say about 9/11 had been played out? So why not get off into something else as opposed to another thread?

Notice all those are worried about the thread topic are ignoring 9/11?

And how damn obvious was it we could still talk 9/11?

Blake
09-13-2018, 03:57 PM
Now just flat out lies, what a sad little shit.

No, you're the liar here, weakling. We all see it.

Avante
09-13-2018, 04:07 PM
No, you're the liar here, weakling. We all see it.

Well let's see.....

I totally ignored you for what 8 months? Did that stop you from talking at me?

I totally ignored Pavlov for longer than that, yet there he was on my other leg as both of you humped away.

So who is a weakling? You couldn't...this guy is ignoring me, I' m going to look stupid still talking at him....well?

Blake, ignore this post and me, can ya do it weakling? I have proven I can ignore you, yet you need your Avante fix dailey....prove that wrong, yep...a weakling.

Now here comes this weakass midget....AGAIN.

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 04:09 PM
lol Avante just has to flat out lie now.

Watch him lie even more while "ignoring" me.

Blake
09-13-2018, 04:11 PM
Well let's see.....

I totally ignored you for what 8 months? Did that stop you from talking at me?

I totally ignored Pavlov for longer than that, yet there he was on my other leg as both of you humped away.

So who is a weakling? You couldn't...this guy is ignoring me, I' m going to look stupid still talking at him....well?

Blake, ignore this post and me, can ya do it weakling? I have proven I can ignore you, yet you need your Avante fix dailey....prove that wrong, yep...a weakling.

Now here comes this weakass midget....AGAIN.

You said you would leave this forum forever if you ever talked to me again. Twice.

You're a fat liar. You're also a mental and physical weakling.

Avante
09-13-2018, 04:12 PM
lol Avante just has to flat out lie now.

There he is, he can't do it.

So predictable, so easy.

Pavlov, where is that self respect? Ok,then here's your next order....say something stupid.

So easy, hahaha~~~

Avante
09-13-2018, 04:18 PM
You said you would leave this forum forever if you ever talked to me again. Twice.

You're a fat liar. You're also a mental and physical weakling.

Totally owned, totally.

Blake, where is your self respect?

Ok, ya leave me no choice, if you respond to this post you will be ignored until.....hmmmm?.....noon tomorrow. By then I'll be in an ass kicking mood and who needs an ass kicking, yep our resident cuck.

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 04:24 PM

You're a fat liar. You're also a mental and physical weakling.Yep, said he would ignore me until I made a thread twice today.

Failed.

No willpower whatsoever.

lol

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 04:26 PM

Tired off your lazy ass bullshit.:lmao

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 04:27 PM

Why?:rollin

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 04:28 PM
I needed to START a thread?

lol

I've already done that a few times using this screen name.

So Avante has to ignore me to keep his word.

Or will the goalpost be moved to starting a new one today?

Avante
09-13-2018, 04:41 PM
This is to all of you reading this, not Pavlov.

As all of you can see this boy is retarded, he has some real problems and we all see it.

He...MUST...be bugging people constantly. He gets off on it.....obviously.

I went over a year just ignoring the sicko, but...he still followed me around. So I FINALLY....fuck it, so what is it Pavlov?

Yep, big mistake, the boy is really bad off worst than he was.

I'm going back to ignoring the boy. But....will that stop the sicko from following me around....nope!

Here's the proof....

Avante
09-13-2018, 06:22 PM
What a prick, sheesh~~~~

My MIL comes over and my dog Shady wouldn't leave her alone...old smell.

So I reach up on the frig to get her a treat to toss outside. What...no treats? So I fake that l tossed a treat out and there she goes.....

That just ain't right.

Blake
09-13-2018, 09:04 PM
This is to all of you reading this, not Pavlov.

As all of you can see this boy is retarded, he has some real problems and we all see it.

He...MUST...be bugging people constantly. He gets off on it.....obviously.

I went over a year just ignoring the sicko, but...he still followed me around. So I FINALLY....fuck it, so what is it Pavlov?

Yep, big mistake, the boy is really bad off worst than he was.

I'm going back to ignoring the boy. But....will that stop the sicko from following me around....nope!

Here's the proof....

Damn you're such a whiny bitch.

Avante
09-13-2018, 09:17 PM
Damn you're such a whiny bitch.

THIS....is a whiny bitch ya little shit.

Dude, hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Page 1 of 141234511...Last

07-20-2018

02:24 PM -*Spurtacular*mentioned*Blake*in post*Re: White Millennials Are Leaving the Democratic Party

... in The View. Cuck Blake and tranny Reck prob...

07-19-2018

04:41 PM -*Spurtacular*mentioned*Blake*in post*Re: The Blake And Reck Thread

...f Grief. :lmao Cuck Blake level poster.

07:29 AM -*Spurtacular*mentioned*Blake*in post*Re: The Blake And Reck Thread

...e posting at a cuck Blake level. :lol at tryin...

07-18-2018

11:03 PM -*Spurtacular*mentioned*Blake*in post*Re: The Staircase - Netflix doc series

...onary tale for cuck Blake and tranny Reck to l...

06:18 PM -*Spurtacular*mentioned*Blake*in post*Re: The Blake And Reck Thread

... you're giving cuck Blake a run for his money ...

06:15 PM -*Spurtacular*mentioned*Blake*in post*Re: Spot the difference in goodbyes for Kawhi and Danny from Spurs twitter

04:39 PM -*Spurtacular*mentioned*Blake*in post*Re: Hillary Clinton Refuses To Deny Putin’s Claim She Took $400 Million From Russia

...sh out. :lmao Cuck Blake: Mention policing. ...

07-16-2018

06:49 PM -*Spurtacular*mentioned*Blake*in post*Re: Impeach the Orange Shit Stain

...r affinity for cuck Blake and tranny Reck. :lm...

07-15-2018

06:33 PM -*Spurtacular*mentioned*Blake*in post*Re: LMAO Jim Acosta from CNN LOL

...words together at a Blake level now. :lmao

02:19 AM -*Spurtacular*mentioned*Blake*in post*Re: Judge strikes down Gov Abbott's war against non Christmas nativity scene

Blake Christianity didn't ...

01:46 AM -*Spurtacular*mentioned*Blake*in post*Re: The Blake And Reck Thread

...ranny Reck and cuck Blake's kind of guy. :lmao

07-13-2018

07:38 PM -*Spurtacular*mentioned*Blake*in post*Re: LMAO Jim Acosta from CNN LOL

...s like putting cuck Blake out there. How dumb ...

04:28 PM -*Spurtacular*mentioned*Blake*in post*Re:**#MePoo https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/clear.gif Reply (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=9490657&noquote=1) https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/clear.gif Reply With Quote (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=9490657)

Dude, sit your ass down and shut the fuck up. https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/statusicon/user-online.png

Want more of Spurtacular trolling your dumbass? Dude....Spurtacular???,,,hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

Blake, stop playing critic while getting your dumbass worked by a dumbass...ok?

Blake
09-13-2018, 10:14 PM
You don't understand the concept of "rent free" and i don't think you ever will. Just keep whining.

Avante
09-13-2018, 11:02 PM
You don't understand the concept of "rent free" and i don't think you ever will. Just keep whining.

Blake, what was that mess? You posted all that shit, because?

Too late stupid, that was sad, really sad. Dude.....spurtacular?....hahahahhahaha~~~~

Blake, you're an idiot guy, ok?

FrostKing
09-14-2018, 02:40 AM
Did Bin Laden's cave have HiFi?

Avante
09-14-2018, 02:47 AM
Did Bin Laden's cave have HiFi?

I have this theory a lot of those freaks problems is not enought going on in their life. So why not...BOOM~~~

Bin Laden with head phones on, hmmm?

FrostKing
09-14-2018, 03:10 AM
I have this theory a lot of those freaks problems is not enought going on in their life. So why not...BOOM~~~

Bin Laden with head phones on, hmmm?

https://youtu.be/bZemQdvthBs

Avante
09-14-2018, 03:15 AM
https://youtu.be/bZemQdvthBs

Love that, thanks bro.

Blake
09-14-2018, 09:43 AM
Blake, what was that mess? You posted all that shit, because?

Too late stupid, that was sad, really sad. Dude.....spurtacular?....hahahahhahaha~~~~

Blake, you're an idiot guy, ok?

:lmao I didn't post any of that mess. Spurtacular did.

You're the proven idiot here. Over and over again.

And you're a piece of shit for crapping on this topic.

Avante
09-14-2018, 02:43 PM
:lmao I didn't post any of that mess. Spurtacular did.

You're the proven idiot here. Over and over again.

And you're a piece of shit for crapping on this topic.

Dude, you're all over that thread talking stupid shit, so cool the BS.

Blake, chasing Spurtacular/Avante around and ...I'm smart....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

All I see is a dumb shit little man.

Mitch
09-14-2018, 04:51 PM
Dude, you're all over that thread talking stupid shit, so cool the BS.

Blake, chasing Spurtacular/Avante around and ...I'm smart....hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

All I see is a dumb shit little man.

You ever hear about how them crusades got started, avante? Fuckin Muslims were tolerated for so long until the white man had enough. History might repeat itself again.

Avante
09-14-2018, 05:01 PM
You ever hear about how them crusades got started, avante? Fuckin Muslims were tolerated for so long until the white man had enough. History might repeat itself again.

Quicker than me telling this....

In 1095, Alexius sent envoys to Pope Urban II (http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/pope-urban-ii-orders-first-crusade) asking for mercenary troops from the West to help confront the Turkish threat. Though relations between Christians in the East and West had long been fractious, Alexius’s request came at a time when the situation was improving.
In November 1095, at the Council of Clermont in southern France, the Pope called on Western Christians to take up arms to aid the Byzantines and recapture the Holy Land from Muslim control. This marked the beginning of the Crusades.

Pope Urban’s plea was met with a tremendous response, both among the military elite as well as ordinary citizens. Those who joined the armed pilgrimage wore a cross as a symbol of the Church.
The Crusades (https://www.history.com/topics/crusades) set the stage for several religious knightly military orders, including the Knights Templar (http://www.history.com/topics/the-knights-templar), the Teutonic Knights, and the Hospitallers. These groups defended the Holy Land and protected pilgrims traveling to and from the region.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep in mind there was no USA back then. And Islam is being tolerated today. There is this false belief...."it;s just a few freaks, actually most Muslims are peace loving....blah blah blah"......talk about bullshit, there it is.

A good Muslim is suppose to be recruiting, yep.....change those dreaded infidels mind. The Quran makes that perfectly clear, ya join in or we will kill you.

If there comes a time Islam thinks they are ready for a major Jihad, they will get stepped on like a bug. Too damn dumb to begin with, they prove that by....I'll just blow myself up......how damn dumb are these people?

Pavlov
09-14-2018, 05:32 PM

In 1095, Alexius sent envoys to Pope Urban II (http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/pope-urban-ii-orders-first-crusade) asking for mercenary troops from the West to help confront the Turkish threat. Though relations between Christians in the East and West had long been fractious, Alexius’s request came at a time when the situation was improving.
In November 1095, at the Council of Clermont in southern France, the Pope called on Western Christians to take up arms to aid the Byzantines and recapture the Holy Land from Muslim control. This marked the beginning of the Crusades.

Pope Urban’s plea was met with a tremendous response, both among the military elite as well as ordinary citizens. Those who joined the armed pilgrimage wore a cross as a symbol of the Church.
The Crusades (https://www.history.com/topics/crusades) set the stage for several religious knightly military orders, including the Knights Templar (http://www.history.com/topics/the-knights-templar), the Teutonic Knights, and the Hospitallers. These groups defended the Holy Land and protected pilgrims traveling to and from the region.

Keep in mind there was no USA back then. And Islam is being tolerated today. There is this false belief...."it;s just a few freaks, actually most Muslims are peace loving....blah blah blah"......talk about bullshit, there it is.

A good Muslim is suppose to be recruiting, yep.....change those dreaded infidels mind. The Quran makes that perfectly clear, ya join in or we will kill you.

If there comes a time Islam thinks they are ready for a major Jihad, they will get stepped on like a bug. Too damn dumb to begin with, they prove that by....I'll just blow myself up......how damn dumb are these people?:lol you Googled that.

Avante
09-14-2018, 05:36 PM
:lol you Googled that.

Well no shit ya dummy. What does....Quicker than me telling this....mean?

Pavlov
09-14-2018, 05:43 PM
Well no shit ya dummy. What does....Quicker than me telling this....mean?So much for ignoring me, eh?

Avante
09-14-2018, 05:48 PM
Dude, I work you like a little bitch, it's a mood thing. Today it's kick the idiot around mood.

Pavlov
09-14-2018, 05:52 PM
Dude, I work you like a little bitch, it's a mood thing. Today it's kick the idiot around mood.Nah, you're just weak and can't do anything you say you will.

You can't even ignore me for one day.

Watch, you'll reply like a little bitch.

lol

Avante
09-14-2018, 06:03 PM
Nah, you're just weak and can't do anything you say you will.

You can't even ignore me for one day.

Watch, you'll reply like a little bitch.

lol

It always works like this stupid, YOU are in MY thread. That is an automatic....you lose. It's never about the thread starter it's always about that little shit (you) who can't stay out. I know now you're confused.

The thing was you stay off my leg and you be ignored. You can't stay off my leg can ya?

Pavlov, you belong to Avante.

Pavlov
09-14-2018, 06:18 PM
It always works like this stupid, YOU are in MY thread. That is an automatic....you lose. It's never about the thread starter it's always about that little shit (you) who can't stay out. I know now you're confused.

The thing was you stay off my leg and you be ignored. You can't stay off my leg can ya?

Pavlov, you belong to Avante.:lol you replied to me again like the little bitch you are.

You're the one who said you would ignore me then failed miserably.

lol

Now whine about it some more just like I say you will.

Avante
09-14-2018, 06:24 PM
:lol you replied to me again like the little bitch you are.

You're the one who said you would ignore me then failed miserably.

lol

Stupid, did you enter my thread? YOU LOSE.

Ya can't stay away can ya? You are obsessed with....Avante. You need Avante.

What will...you will be ignored guarantee? Yep, here ya come like I know you will, yep.....too easy.

Watch how easy this is.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you....PAVLOV.

Mitch
09-14-2018, 08:38 PM

If there comes a time Islam thinks they are ready for a major Jihad, they will get stepped on like a bug. Too damn dumb to begin with, they prove that by....I'll just blow myself up......how damn dumb are these people?

Yep, ain't going to be pretty if they keep poking the bear.

Avante
09-15-2018, 12:30 AM
Yep, ain't going to be pretty if they keep poking the bear.

First thing that would happen is every mosque in this country would go up in flames. All those little markets owined by "Arabs?" up in flames. Usually gas stations also ......so...BOOM~~~~

I see a pit bull standing across the street I'm concerned, yep....rep. We don't know which "Arab?" is kind/sweet . what we do know is...BOOM!

They need to be thankful they are being tolerated and not wiped out.....................yet.

The Quran is incredible......kill kill kill chop PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH PUNISH...............sheesh!

Spurtacular
09-15-2018, 12:41 AM

Sure, if you want to look at it like a moron. It's called an inside job. The benefactors don't give a shit about it from a macro economic perspective. They care about getting there's.

Fucking moron.

Avante
09-15-2018, 12:52 AM
Sure, if you want to look at it like a moron. It's called an inside job. The benefactors don't give a shit about it from a macro economic perspective. They care about getting there's.

Fucking moron.

It's...their's....ya dumb shit.

And, anyone thinking our government had Americans killed is beyond just stupid.

Spurtacular
09-15-2018, 12:57 AM
It's...their's....ya dumb shit.

And, anyone thinking our government had Americans killed is beyond just stupid.

Yea, cos the government is all about giving a fuck. They would never ever royally fuck anyone over.

:lol Time to grow up, bro.

Avante
09-15-2018, 01:00 AM
Yea, cos the government is all about giving a fuck. They would never ever royally fuck anyone over.

:lol Time to grow up, bro.

YOU...YOU...telling anyone to.."grow up"....hahahahahahaha~~~~

No way in hell anyone with even half a brain is buying what you're trying to sell. That simply never happened.

Spurtacular
09-15-2018, 01:07 AM
YOU...YOU...telling anyone to.."grow up"....hahahahahahaha~~~~

No way in hell anyone with even half a brain is buying what you're trying to sell. That simply never happened.

Time to grow up, bro.

Avante
09-15-2018, 01:09 AM
Time to grow up, bro.

Time to yank that pin head of yours out of that boney little ass....................................bro.