PDA

View Full Version : Leaked Google Execs video right after Trump election: they cried like snowflakes

hater
09-12-2018, 09:14 PM
Didnt Know all the google execs were Shillarytard snowflakes :lmao

So many tears in that video :lol

I suggest you watch in full and make your own conclusions on google

https://youtu.be/FRf9UxsM-NE

FRf9UxsM-NE

Reck
09-12-2018, 09:19 PM
A conclusion on google? What more do you expect from a search engine company?

See, you type shit, and you get results.

hater
09-12-2018, 09:21 PM
A conclusion on google? What more do you expect from a search engine company?

See, you type shit, and you get results.

Sure but the results are sorted for a reason, some are filtered out for a reason

Mikeanaro
09-12-2018, 09:21 PM
Nice finding.

My father was a refugee blah blah

No problem when Hilda...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lps-As9djiw

ElNono
09-12-2018, 09:25 PM
You don't have to be a Shillatard to dislike Trump, tbh... not mutually exclusive.

Chris
09-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Google wanted Hillary to win. Mess with the algorithms on suggested words on searches. All positive for Hillary and all negative for Trump. Links to Obama's press conferences right under the search bar. Trump has received zero links to anything at all since he took office. Google is in on the agenda, and it is force fed to most people who don't know any better.

pgardn
09-12-2018, 09:29 PM
You don't have to be a Shillatard to dislike Trump, tbh... not mutually exclusive.

But dreaming that feels good for Hater, Chris, and spurts.

Chris
09-12-2018, 09:31 PM
But dreaming that feels good for Hater, Chris, and spurts.

If Google was suppressing Democrats you would asking for special investigators.

ElNono
09-12-2018, 09:32 PM
If you get your political news and insight from Google search, then you very likely have a bigger problem than Google.

ElNono
09-12-2018, 09:33 PM

But they aren't suppressing Democrats or Republicans, so no problem, right?

hater
09-12-2018, 09:35 PM

Except Google top CEO Smidth worker for Shillary campaign :lmao

hater
09-12-2018, 09:36 PM
If you get your political news and insight from Google search, then you very likely have a bigger problem than Google.

If you think google only does a search engine you have bigger problems than the average joe

ElNono
09-12-2018, 09:36 PM
Except Google top CEO Smidth worker for Shillary campaign :lmao

CEOs of almost every company get personally involved in political campaigns. This isn't really news, I hope.

ElNono
09-12-2018, 09:37 PM
If you think google only does a search engine you have bigger problems than the average joe

The complain I heard from Orange man is search result rankings... was there another complain?

pgardn
09-12-2018, 09:38 PM

Im going for Russia fck in with our elections as a priority.
Our orange man has signed on for sanctions. And it’s hurting them. If we get Oligarchs frozen, and Manaforts in jail, I’m good.

Go Bob!

hater
09-12-2018, 10:00 PM
CEOs of almost every company get personally involved in political campaigns. This isn't really news, I hope.

Sure and he happens to be a shillarytard :lol

hater
09-12-2018, 10:02 PM
The complain I heard from Orange man is search result rankings... was there another complain?

Demonetization is a big one

ElNono
09-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Demonetization is a big one

In what sense?

Basically, listen to Chris get triggered about Google and you know what the complaint is, thus my comment.

The only outright censorship, in the US at least, that I know Google of engaging is piracy search results, and mostly due to legal DMCA takedown notices.

ElNono
09-12-2018, 10:27 PM
It should really come at no surprise that Google search results are biased towards making money. That's what that whole AdWords thingie is about.

hater
09-12-2018, 10:57 PM
In what sense?

Basically, listen to Chris get triggered about Google and you know what the complaint is, thus my comment.

The only outright censorship, in the US at least, that I know Google of engaging is piracy search results, and mostly due to legal DMCA takedown notices.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-06-22/google-is-the-worlds-biggest-censor-and-its-power-must-be-regulated

1. The autocomplete blacklist. This is a list of words and phrases that are excluded from the autocomplete feature in Google's search bar. The search bar instantly suggests multiple search options when you type words such as "democracy" or "watermelon," but it freezes when you type profanities, and, at times, it has frozen when people typed words like "torrent," "bisexual" and "penis." At this writing, it's freezing when I type "clitoris." The autocomplete blacklist can also be used to protect or discredit political candidates. As recently reported, at the moment autocomplete shows you "Ted" (for former GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz) when you type "lying," but it will not show you "Hillary" when you type "crooked" – not even, on my computer, anyway, when you type "crooked hill."

2. The Google Maps blacklist. This list is a little more creepy, and if you are concerned about your privacy, it might be a good list to be on. The cameras of Google Earth and Google Maps have photographed your home for all to see. If you don't like that, "just move," Google's former CEO Eric Schmidt said. Google also maintains a list of properties it either blacks out or blurs out in its images. Some are probably military installations, some the residences of wealthy people, and some – well, who knows? Martian pre-invasion enclaves? Google doesn't say.

3. The YouTube blacklist. YouTube, which is owned by Google, allows users to flag inappropriate videos, at which point Google censors weigh in and sometimes remove them, but not, according to a recent report by Gizmodo, with any great consistency – except perhaps when it comes to politics. Consistent with the company's strong and open support for liberal political candidates, Google employees seem far more apt to ban politically conservative videos than liberal ones.

4. The Google account blacklist. A couple of years ago, Google consolidated a number of its products – Gmail, Google Docs, Google+, YouTube, Google Wallet and others – so you can access all of them through your one Google account. If you somehow violate Google's vague and intimidating terms of service agreement, you will join the ever-growing list of people who are shut out of their accounts, which means you'll lose access to all of these interconnected products. Because virtually no one has ever read this lengthy, legalistic agreement, however, people are shocked when they're shut out, in part because Google reserves the right to "stop providing Services to you … at any time." And because Google, one of the largest and richest companies in the world, has no customer service department, getting reinstated can be difficult. (Given, however, that all of these services gather personal information about you to sell to advertisers, losing one's Google account has been judged by some to be a blessing in disguise.)

5. The Google News blacklist. If a librarian were caught trashing all the liberal newspapers before people could read them, he or she might get in a heap o' trouble. What happens when most of the librarians in the world have been replaced by a single company? Google is now the largest news aggregator in the world, tracking tens of thousands of news sources in more than thirty languages and recently adding thousands of small, local news sources to its inventory. It also selectively bans news sources as it pleases. In 2006, Google was accused of excluding conservative news sources that generated stories critical of Islam, and the company has also been accused of banning individual columnists and competing companies from its news feed. In December 2014, facing a new law in Spain that would have charged Google for scraping content from Spanish news sources (which, after all, have to pay to prepare their news),

6. The Google AdWords blacklist. Now things get creepier. More than 70 percent of Google's $80 billion in annual revenue comes from its AdWords advertising service, which it implemented in 2000 by infringing on a similar system already patented by Overture Services. The way it works is simple: Businesses worldwide bid on the right to use certain keywords in short text ads that link to their websites (those text ads are the AdWords); when people click on the links, those businesses pay Google. These ads appear on Google.com and other Google websites and are also interwoven into the content of more than a million non-Google websites – Google's "Display Network." The problem here is that if a Google executive decides your business or industry doesn't meet its moral standards, it bans you from AdWords; these days, with Google's reach so large, that can quickly put you out of business. In 2011, Google blacklisted an Irish political group that defended sex workers but which did not provide them; after a protest, the company eventually backed down.

Winehole23
09-12-2018, 11:51 PM
Google wanted Hillary to win. Mess with the algorithms on suggested words on searches. All positive for Hillary and all negative for Trump. Links to Obama's press conferences right under the search bar. Trump has received zero links to anything at all since he took office. Google is in on the agenda, and it is force fed to most people who don't know any better.And Trump won anyway.

So much for puppet-master Google.

ElNono
09-12-2018, 11:55 PM
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2016-06-22/google-is-the-worlds-biggest-censor-and-its-power-must-be-regulated

1. The autocomplete blacklist. This is a list of words and phrases that are excluded from the autocomplete feature in Google's search bar. The search bar instantly suggests multiple search options when you type words such as "democracy" or "watermelon," but it freezes when you type profanities, and, at times, it has frozen when people typed words like "torrent," "bisexual" and "penis." At this writing, it's freezing when I type "clitoris." The autocomplete blacklist can also be used to protect or discredit political candidates. As recently reported, at the moment autocomplete shows you "Ted" (for former GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz) when you type "lying," but it will not show you "Hillary" when you type "crooked" – not even, on my computer, anyway, when you type "crooked hill."

2. The Google Maps blacklist. This list is a little more creepy, and if you are concerned about your privacy, it might be a good list to be on. The cameras of Google Earth and Google Maps have photographed your home for all to see. If you don't like that, "just move," Google's former CEO Eric Schmidt said. Google also maintains a list of properties it either blacks out or blurs out in its images. Some are probably military installations, some the residences of wealthy people, and some – well, who knows? Martian pre-invasion enclaves? Google doesn't say.

3. The YouTube blacklist. YouTube, which is owned by Google, allows users to flag inappropriate videos, at which point Google censors weigh in and sometimes remove them, but not, according to a recent report by Gizmodo, with any great consistency – except perhaps when it comes to politics. Consistent with the company's strong and open support for liberal political candidates, Google employees seem far more apt to ban politically conservative videos than liberal ones.

4. The Google account blacklist. A couple of years ago, Google consolidated a number of its products – Gmail, Google Docs, Google+, YouTube, Google Wallet and others – so you can access all of them through your one Google account. If you somehow violate Google's vague and intimidating terms of service agreement, you will join the ever-growing list of people who are shut out of their accounts, which means you'll lose access to all of these interconnected products. Because virtually no one has ever read this lengthy, legalistic agreement, however, people are shocked when they're shut out, in part because Google reserves the right to "stop providing Services to you … at any time." And because Google, one of the largest and richest companies in the world, has no customer service department, getting reinstated can be difficult. (Given, however, that all of these services gather personal information about you to sell to advertisers, losing one's Google account has been judged by some to be a blessing in disguise.)

5. The Google News blacklist. If a librarian were caught trashing all the liberal newspapers before people could read them, he or she might get in a heap o' trouble. What happens when most of the librarians in the world have been replaced by a single company? Google is now the largest news aggregator in the world, tracking tens of thousands of news sources in more than thirty languages and recently adding thousands of small, local news sources to its inventory. It also selectively bans news sources as it pleases. In 2006, Google was accused of excluding conservative news sources that generated stories critical of Islam, and the company has also been accused of banning individual columnists and competing companies from its news feed. In December 2014, facing a new law in Spain that would have charged Google for scraping content from Spanish news sources (which, after all, have to pay to prepare their news),

6. The Google AdWords blacklist. Now things get creepier. More than 70 percent of Google's $80 billion in annual revenue comes from its AdWords advertising service, which it implemented in 2000 by infringing on a similar system already patented by Overture Services. The way it works is simple: Businesses worldwide bid on the right to use certain keywords in short text ads that link to their websites (those text ads are the AdWords); when people click on the links, those businesses pay Google. These ads appear on Google.com and other Google websites and are also interwoven into the content of more than a million non-Google websites – Google's "Display Network." The problem here is that if a Google executive decides your business or industry doesn't meet its moral standards, it bans you from AdWords; these days, with Google's reach so large, that can quickly put you out of business. In 2011, Google blacklisted an Irish political group that defended sex workers but which did not provide them; after a protest, the company eventually backed down.

Let's go through them:

1 - Search ranking in a nutshell. Not even Google fully understands how RankBrain works (https://www.seroundtable.com/google-dont-understand-rankbrain-21744.html). They tweak things here and there (as I said, they do have filters for things like "The Pirate Bay", but you can still search and find it). The real problem is plain people trying to understand how AI algos work, when Google itself doesn't. But I suppose that won't stop conspiracy people.

2 - This is actually a privacy/regulatory issue. In some countries you can actually request your house to be blurred in Google Maps (I know coz my sister had that done).

3 - This one is actually more debatable, but the current reality is that we have Congress wanting companies to scrub "Fake news", but what "Fake news" is really depends on the optic, isn't it? I would also like to know actual numbers of this: ie, how many political videos from conservatives vs liberals, etc. Without numbers it's like crying "election fraud". It exists, but once quantified is pretty much on the realm of fake news.

4 - You can always open a new google account. Not an issue.

5 - The keyword here is aggregator. They don't produce the news, nor they block you from finding said news (through search). What they pick and choose for their news site is well within their rights, much like any other news outlet on the internet.

6 - So he's giving an example where Google actually did turn around an unban. I mean, who they choose to do business with is also within their rights.

And I want to add that I don't think Google is a Cinderella or anything like that. I actually have my own issues with some of the protocols they're pushing that only drives more traffic to their sites (but do so for monetary reasons, obviously).

My problem is with the claim of outright censorship or that there needs to be government intervention over the editorial content of a private company. I actually do not have a problem with privacy regulations, and that probably would actually hurt Google more than anything else.

Chris
09-13-2018, 12:05 AM
And Trump won anyway.

So much for puppet-master Google.

Much to the chagrin of the workhorse for Obama's NSA and CIA as evidenced in the leaked video.

Winehole23
09-13-2018, 12:10 AM
certainly.

so much for the Google boogieman.

the lumpen-trumpatariat was stronger!

phxspurfan
09-13-2018, 12:29 AM
Bunch of rich white execs (and one rich wants to be white exec) have open political views? Say it ain’t so!

ElNono
09-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Bunch of rich white execs (and one rich wants to be white exec) have open political views? Say it ain’t so!

What's next? Trump president?

DMX7
09-13-2018, 06:38 AM
#FAKE NEWS. Post real news hater or GTFO.

hater
09-13-2018, 06:48 AM
Real video snowflake

Did you cry as much as them? :lol

in2deep
09-13-2018, 07:52 AM
My compamy, a finance conglomerate had similar talk on election day. When everyone was sure hillary would win but there was a small fear.

so one exec at the end implored everyon who hadnt voted to vote for hillary and showed some damning Trump campaign ads from Hillary camp

it was pathetic

after that meeting I had a feeling a big surprise was coming.

in2deep
09-13-2018, 07:58 AM
Still Google, having these kind of talks is dissapointing. They have more power than 99% of rest of companies. Power to influence and reach all americans.

Its dissapointing that these so called tech geniuses fail to see 1/2 of america has fundamentally different beliefs as them. Dissapointing that they failed to see how bad a candidate Hillary was. Dissapointing to see them call 1/2 of america low information voters as if they were inferior to them. Dissapointing to hear them promise to fight these voters using googles technologies.

most dissapointing that they had no idea this was coming even with having most information right on their fingertips. Makes me think these “geniuses” have no idea what they are running

boutons_deux
09-13-2018, 08:02 AM
Still Google, having these kind of talks is dissapointing. They have more power than 99% of rest of companies. Power to influence and reach all americans.

Its dissapointing that these so called tech geniuses fail to see 1/2 of america has fundamentally different beliefs as them.

Do you whine about the filthy polluting, corrupt, extreme right ideologue Kock Bros billionaires failing to see more than 1/2 of America has fundamentally different beliefs as them?

DarrinS
09-13-2018, 08:15 AM
My compamy, a finance conglomerate had similar talk on election day. When everyone was sure hillary would win but there was a small fear.

so one exec at the end implored everyon who hadnt voted to vote for hillary and showed some damning Trump campaign ads from Hillary camp

it was pathetic

after that meeting I had a feeling a big surprise was coming.

That’s really unusual. At companies I’ve worked for, I can’t recall any execs openly discussing politics at meetings.

in2deep
09-13-2018, 08:39 AM
That’s really unusual. At companies I’ve worked for, I can’t recall any execs openly discussing politics at meetings.

Yeah to be honest he did not say “vote for hillary”

but he did show the ads and mentioned his daughter traded some nice correspondence with Hillary. Then he implord everyone who hadnt voted to go vote

in2deep
09-13-2018, 08:43 AM
Do you whine about the filthy polluting, corrupt, extreme right ideologue Kock Bros billionaires failing to see more than 1/2 of America has fundamentally different beliefs as them?

Sure I do. Hate the supreme court decision to allow billions of corporate donations to candidates. Kochs are a bunch of entitled egomaniacs that not also fund conservatives but also libertarians, liberals and also socialists

i dont like them one bit

boutons_deux
09-13-2018, 08:47 AM
liberals and democratic socialist are the perfect citizens, as are their policies and governing

in2deep
09-13-2018, 08:50 AM
liberals and democratic socialist are the perfect citizens, as are their policies and governing

Sure they are

phxspurfan
09-13-2018, 10:49 AM

Its dissapointing that these so called tech geniuses fail to see 1/2 of america has fundamentally different beliefs as them. Dissapointing that they failed to see how bad a candidate Hillary was. Dissapointing to see them call 1/2 of america low information voters as if they were inferior to them. Dissapointing to hear them promise to fight these voters using googles technologies.

most dissapointing that they had no idea this was coming even with having most information right on their fingertips. Makes me think these “geniuses” have no idea what they are running

companies have been political since the beginning of time. It shouldn't come as a surprise, like ohh no theyre against Trump. The money/power and politics are like the chicken and the egg. Which came first.

phxspurfan
09-13-2018, 10:52 AM
Yeah to be honest he did not say “vote for hillary”

but he did show the ads and mentioned his daughter traded some nice correspondence with Hillary. Then he implord everyone who hadnt voted to go vote

They're not supposed to ask you to vote for somebody (even though I wouldn't be surprised if some do). But I've definitely seen whole departments whose only purpose is to lobby DC for their interests (which sway left or right), and have definitely seen each and every CEO unabashedly give their political stance in front of everybody. It's like "wtf, you're going to fire me, get back to work if you don't like it."

FrostKing
09-13-2018, 12:16 PM
Didnt Know all the google execs were Shillarytard snowflakes

https://youtu.be/FRf9UxsM-NE

FRf9UxsM-NE
And video unavaliable

boutons_deux
09-13-2018, 12:25 PM
Breitbart, etc been lying to all y'all bubbas, shit kickers, dime store cowboys in yer fer-show macho pickups, and all y'all know it and willfully believe the lies

Let's Be Very Clear About What Breitbart's Leaked Google Video Shows (https://gizmodo.com/lets-be-very-clear-about-what-breitbarts-leaked-google-1829019187)

https://gizmodo.com/lets-be-very-clear-about-what-breitbarts-leaked-google-1829019187?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gizmodo%2Ffull+%28Gizmodo%29

FrostKing
09-13-2018, 12:29 PM
Breitbart, etc been lying to all y'all bubbas, shit kickers, dime store cowboys in yer fer-show macho pickups, and all y'all know it and willfully believe the lies

Let's Be Very Clear About What Breitbart's Leaked Google Video Shows (https://gizmodo.com/lets-be-very-clear-about-what-breitbarts-leaked-google-1829019187)

https://gizmodo.com/lets-be-very-clear-about-what-breitbarts-leaked-google-1829019187?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gizmodo%2Ffull+%28Gizmodo%29

Porat appeared near tears in discussing her open support for Hillary Clinton and her father, who was a refugee.

“As an immigrant and a refugee, I certainly find this election deeply offensive and I know many of you do too,” Brin said

Weren't even aware of warmongering Hillary. Refugees are created and Hillary "came, saw, and he died (laughter)"

in2deep
09-13-2018, 01:29 PM
Lol google deleting the video from youtube

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 01:38 PM
Lol google deleting the video from youtubelol it's still there.

You guys always go for the oppression fantasy.

in2deep
09-13-2018, 01:58 PM
lol it's still there.

You guys always go for the oppression fantasy.

Getting video unavaiable. Will try from another device. Thanks :tu

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 02:03 PM
Getting video unavaiable. Will try from another device. Thanks :tuYou have to watch it on the Breitbart or YouTube sites.

in2deep
09-13-2018, 02:05 PM
You have to watch it on the Breitbart or YouTube sites.

Yes. Although yesterday I watched it embedded. Thats why I thought it was down

Pavlov
09-13-2018, 02:06 PM
Yes. Although yesterday I watched it embeddedI think Breitbart changed it to drive up their traffic.

They need the help.

in2deep
09-13-2018, 02:09 PM
Cant blame them. I would do it too :lol

boutons_deux
09-13-2018, 02:09 PM
I think Breitbart changed it to drive up their traffic.

They need the help.

yep

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/06/16/breitbart-traffic-declining-trump-bannon-649571

Chris
09-14-2018, 06:57 PM
It's being purged.

Pavlov
09-14-2018, 07:27 PM
It's being purged.

1040745448221429760Can I see the all-hands Breitbart meetings?