FrostKing
09-20-2018, 06:20 PM
Maybe he didn't put his plastics in the correct recycle bin

Pavlov
09-20-2018, 06:23 PM
Racist got jokes.

Trill Clinton
09-20-2018, 06:52 PM
On a serious note, I hate to victim blame but the guy should have just walked away. Nothing good ever comes out of an encounter with a shirtless father son duo with a combined tooth total of 13.

Hopefully they get spend the rest of their lives in prison.

koriwhat
09-20-2018, 06:55 PM
who the fuck records their own husbands death and still records during and after he was shot? why is everything a god damn worldstarhiphop video shoot?

koriwhat
09-20-2018, 06:56 PM
On a serious note, I hate to victim blame but the guy should have just walked away. Nothing good ever comes out of an encounter with a shirtless father son duo with a combined tooth total of 13.

:tu

spurraider21
09-20-2018, 06:56 PM
who the fuck records their own husbands death and still records during and after he was shot? why is everything a god damn worldstarhiphop video shoot?
i know seems like setup! probably soros funded amirite

koriwhat
09-20-2018, 06:58 PM
i know seems like setup! probably soros funded amirite

why do you even reply to me? i fucking can't stand cocksuckers like you, pav, mono, and the like. yall are fucking pussies! pussies i'd never ever choose to deal with in real life. i don't keep sissy fucks like yall as company.

fuck off faggot!

spurraider21
09-20-2018, 07:09 PM
why do you even reply to me? i fucking can't stand cocksuckers like you, pav, mono, and the like. yall are fucking pussies! pussies i'd never ever choose to deal with in real life. i don't keep sissy fucks like yall as company.

fuck off faggot!
has calf tats

calls other sissies

lol

RD2191
09-20-2018, 07:30 PM
Guns are for fukin pussies. Always have been always will be.

RD2191
09-20-2018, 07:54 PM

I'm sure she was recording to dissuade the fat fucks from murdering her husband. Obviously didn't work.

DJR210
09-20-2018, 08:08 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/XKSQWVozFsq2I4B1b8/giphy.gif

:lmao dude did his Fortnite pose

koriwhat
09-20-2018, 08:14 PM
has calf tats

calls other sissies

lol

i got tattoos just like most americans these days. big fucking deal... keep reaching faggot!

DJR210
09-20-2018, 08:14 PM
That retard got what he deserved tbh. :lol at the stupid ass wife pumping up the situation instead of getting her dumb ass husband home smh.

Not sure what all this was over but it seems like the father and son approached him for illegal dumping.

koriwhat
09-20-2018, 08:16 PM
I'm sure she was recording to dissuade the fat fucks from murdering her husband. Obviously didn't work.

well i can understand initially so you have any confrontation on film for the PD or whoever but afterwards? she's still recording while hysterical over her husband's death/serious gun shot injury(?). that's what blows my mind. actually, fighting over where trash belongs and using deadly force to keep one from using that trash bin really blows my mind. too many idiots in today's world.

koriwhat
09-20-2018, 08:19 PM
Guns are for fukin pussies. Always have been always will be.

i don't think that's the case necessarily but the ones who are shown to use guns recklessly, like these two dudes, are the exception and prove your point.

RD2191
09-20-2018, 08:22 PM
well i can understand initially so you have any confrontation on film for the PD or whoever but afterwards? she's still recording while hysterical over her husband's death/serious gun shot injury(?). that's what blows my mind. actually, fighting over where trash belongs and using deadly force to keep one from using that trash bin really blows my mind. too many idiots in today's world.

For sure. Getting killed over a mattress in a dumpster. So ridiculously insane you have to laugh at it. I believe the old guy was looking for trouble though. He went out there with a handgun in his shorts knowing shit could go down.

RD2191
09-20-2018, 08:25 PM
That retard got what he deserved tbh. :lol at the stupid ass wife pumping up the situation instead of getting her dumb ass husband home smh.

Not sure what all this was over but it seems like the father and son approached him for illegal dumping.

No one deserves to get murdered over a mattress in a dumpster. Apparently the wife explained that they put the mattress in a dumpster so the garbage truck would pick it up. As they obviously wouldn't pick it up if it was just thrown on the side. For some reason this bothered fat father so much that he went put there to throw it back out. Who knows. Just a retarded situation all around. Tbh

Fabbs
09-20-2018, 08:48 PM
For sure. Getting killed over a mattress in a dumpster. So ridiculously insane you have to laugh at it. I believe the old guy was looking for trouble though. He went out there with a handgun in his shorts knowing shit could go down.
"Take a swing, take a swing" repeatedly after garbage guy would just begin to calm down.

Fat gun phuck was obviously baiting. Just itching for a chance. It was a pissing contest for sure.
But to gun garbage guy down?
Go to prison phat phucks.
Put your phucking gun down and throw tough guy.

Medvedenko
09-20-2018, 09:21 PM
This is so sad really. God bless the USA 🇺🇸

Xevious
09-20-2018, 09:41 PM
It's hard to pick sides here as all involved were stupid. Lol at the rednecks pulling guns over some trash. But the other guy and his wife standing there and arguing/screaming at a couple of armed dudes, in front of their kids, wasn't the best idea. Some guys just don't know when to swallow their pride and walk away.

lefty
09-20-2018, 09:44 PM
Oh Murica

lefty
09-20-2018, 09:45 PM
But holy shit, that video comment section

Xevious
09-20-2018, 10:12 PM
So the orange shirt dude was apparently handed a baseball bat off camera by his brother, then went after thebold guy. Can't really tell in the video though.

AaronY
09-20-2018, 10:28 PM
Boo is gonna come in here and think that his nickname is finally gaining traction

Spurs Homer
09-20-2018, 10:50 PM
What was the actual issue? If you have no weapon - stfu - and walk - live for another day. SMH.

SnakeBoy
09-20-2018, 10:57 PM
lol that stupid bitch egging her husband on and then screaming in disbelief when he gets shot

DJR210
09-20-2018, 11:09 PM
No one deserves to get murdered over a mattress in a dumpster. Apparently the wife explained that they put the mattress in a dumpster so the garbage truck would pick it up. As they obviously wouldn't pick it up if it was just thrown on the side. For some reason this bothered fat father so much that he went put there to throw it back out. Who knows. Just a retarded situation all around. Tbh

Sorry, but if you and your retarded wife taunt two armed men for several minutes, threaten to kill them, put bullets in their heads, call them faggots, encroach their space.. you asked for that shit. These idiots thought they had a pass because of the cell phone :lol

resistanze
09-20-2018, 11:17 PM
:lol tbh

Fabbs
09-21-2018, 12:16 AM
Charged with murder.

Police have arrested the shooters, 67-year-old John Miller and 31-year-old Michael Miller, who have been charged with murder in the death of Aaron Howard.
The Sept. 1 standoff between the neighbors, which ended in the fatal shooting, was the final argument in a days-long feud over trash disposal, said Abilene Police Chief Stan Standridge, speaking at a news conference about an hour after the incident.

Fabbs
09-21-2018, 12:47 AM
Do / Did any of the participants post on SpursTalk?

I thought I heard the husband say to baldy Pa and the son gunman he was "375 pounds of twisted railroad steel" and was going to f them up. And now Avante is not posting.
I'm just saying. I certainly hope not.

DJR210 with all the justification is sounding an awful lot like Pa with the handgun. Or maybe that's too old since he likes rap and identifies with a lot of the young wrappers. The son with the long gun?

pgardn
09-21-2018, 01:39 AM
That whole mess was horrible.

Pavlov
09-21-2018, 01:41 AM
This is a stupid reason to die and a stupid reason to go to prison for murder.

Xevious
09-21-2018, 02:26 AM
lol that stupid bitch egging her husband on and then screaming in disbelief when he gets shot
You really can't understate the role the wife plays in this. She had the ability to defuse the situation, but instead stood by and egged everybody on.

DeadlyDynasty
09-21-2018, 02:49 AM

Not only that, he told the guy to back off no less than 10 times in a 2 min span, but the dude kept raging and getting closer to armed rednecks.

ElNono
09-21-2018, 03:31 AM
One dead, two getting locked up. If the wife gets run over by a train, we're gonna end up with a much better world, tbh...

FrostKing
09-21-2018, 04:01 AM
https://youtu.be/qf1rZ8E3ToM

DJR210
09-21-2018, 07:18 AM
https://youtu.be/qf1rZ8E3ToM

Your typical irrelevant, off topic "addition" to the thread. You never miss an opportunity

Kawhi’s_Conscience
09-21-2018, 08:58 AM
You really can't understate the role the wife plays in this. She had the ability to defuse the situation, but instead stood by and egged everybody on.
wife probably wants to get rid of her spouse in the first place. bonus if he has life insurance.

Fabbs
09-21-2018, 09:08 AM
Not only that, he told the guy to back off no less than 10 times in a 2 min span, but the dude kept raging and getting closer to armed rednecks.
Psssh not.
Said "Take a swing" how many times?
Old Pa was just hoping he could trigger Mattress Man so he could *heroically* gun him down using his Amendmant Wrights.

Fabbs
09-21-2018, 09:10 AM
wife probably wants to get rid of her spouse in the first place. bonus if he has life insurance.
beanerfactor wants their old rusted weight sets in the backyard.
DJR210 wants the kids headphones.

Darth_Pelican
09-21-2018, 09:10 AM
But holy shit, that video comment section

:lol "Man, this leaked GTA 6 footage is sure realistic"

Fabbs
09-21-2018, 09:29 AM
:lol bail only 25K

Appears Billy Bob, Jethro Jr. and the judge are drinking buddies.

Spurs Homer
09-21-2018, 09:46 AM
Right to carry! lol

resistanze
09-21-2018, 12:08 PM
Considering they brandished their firearms over a mattress dispute, I assume this would be some type of offense (not to mention the obvious escalation). The dead idiot clearly had a death wish too and his also wife escalated until shit got real. Over all, life in prison or death for all parties involved seems to be appropriate, tbh.

tlongII
09-21-2018, 12:10 PM
Them's some athletes right there!

DJR210
09-21-2018, 02:43 PM
Considering they brandished their firearms over a mattress dispute, I assume this would be some type of offense (not to mention the obvious escalation). The dead idiot clearly had a death wish too and his also wife escalated until shit got real. Over all, life in prison or death for all parties involved seems to be appropriate, tbh.

Being in Abilene, Texas, there's gonna be some good ol' boys on that jury and they'll probably find him not guilty. The shooter remaining calm and collected while the victim progressively got crazier is gonna help his case.

superbigtime
09-21-2018, 03:30 PM
Dumb trash.

Spurminator
09-21-2018, 03:36 PM
Abilene is such a shithole.

benefactor
09-21-2018, 03:41 PM
tbh

Quadzilla99
09-21-2018, 04:40 PM
Cliffs for people who don't want to watch a snuff film?

spurraider21
09-21-2018, 04:54 PM
thread title is sufficient tbh

ps: pussy

SpursforSix
09-21-2018, 05:54 PM
That whole mess was horrible.

I hadn’t bothered to watch it until just now. Wish I didn’t.

Isitjustme?
09-21-2018, 09:31 PM
Goddamn I hate that woman. Holy Shit.

baseline bum
09-21-2018, 09:42 PM
I hadn’t bothered to watch it until just now. Wish I didn’t.

What did you think it was going to look like seeing a guy murdered?

SpursforSix
09-21-2018, 10:03 PM
What did you think it was going to look like seeing a guy murdered?

It’s what I expected. Same as all the others. I wanted to see what the confrontation was about.

lefty20
09-21-2018, 11:15 PM
One dead, two getting locked up. If the wife gets run over by a train, we're gonna end up with a much better world, tbh...

I'd feel bad for the train, tbh.

Xevious
09-21-2018, 11:23 PM

Tbh it's mostly the build-up confrontation. Once they get physical and shots are fired, the wife stops aiming the camera and starts wailing. You can't see much of anything.

Kawhi’s_Conscience
09-21-2018, 11:58 PM
moral of the story. if someone has a gun or a knife, do not antagonize them. walk away and call the cops.

FrostKing
09-22-2018, 12:47 AM
Your typical irrelevant, off topic "addition" to the thread. You never miss an opportunity
You don't mess with Southerns that have shotguns

Texas_Ranger
09-22-2018, 12:05 PM
if this wasn't in USA i would have been surprised.

Fabbs
09-23-2018, 12:18 PM
Bail reset from 25K to 250K.
The original set price of 25K made by unnamed justice o the peace (and drinking bubbies with Pa and son?) was raised by DA Tom Hicks.

Higher bond set for father and son in shooting of man over trash in Abilene alley

https://eu.reporternews.com/story/news/crime/2018/09/21/father-and-son-john-miller-michael-miller-arron-howard-viral-video-shooting-man-alley-trash/1383106002/

:lol Would love to see pics of the original Bubba justice of the peace who set it at 25K.

Fabbs
09-23-2018, 12:27 PM
Being in Abilene, Texas, there's gonna be some good ol' boys on that jury and they'll probably find him not guilty. The shooter remaining calm and collected while the victim progressively got crazier is gonna help his case.
Yep.
Also with the deceased purportedly having a baseball bat and coming within 7 feet of Pistol Pa, the "I fearded for my life and wuz standiin my alley ground" is gonna be used heavily by their defense liarwyer.

<“When the first shots were fired, Aaron had a bat in his hand and was approximately 7 feet from John Miller, who was the closest to him. When Michael Miller discharged his shotgun and John Miller fired the final two rounds from his pistol, Aaron Howard was unarmed. Both the Millers admitted to shooting Howard, “ Standridge said in Friday’s news release.>

However 'When Michael Miller discharged his shotgun and John Miller fired the final two rounds from his pistol, Aaron Howard was unarmed' should be very difficult to overcome. Prosecutor should be also to show that Aaron may have lived had he only been shot by one by Piston Pa. The following shots should constitute murder.

Like you said, get enough dumbphucks on the jury and who knows what will happen.
Texass Justice!

DJR210
09-23-2018, 04:18 PM
Yep.
Also with the deceased purportedly having a baseball bat and coming within 7 feet of Pistol Pa, the "I fearded for my life and wuz standiin my alley ground" is gonna be used heavily by their defense liarwyer.

<“When the first shots were fired, Aaron had a bat in his hand and was approximately 7 feet from John Miller, who was the closest to him. When Michael Miller discharged his shotgun and John Miller fired the final two rounds from his pistol, Aaron Howard was unarmed. Both the Millers admitted to shooting Howard, “ Standridge said in Friday’s news release.>

However 'When Michael Miller discharged his shotgun and John Miller fired the final two rounds from his pistol, Aaron Howard was unarmed' should be very difficult to overcome. Prosecutor should be also to show that Aaron may have lived had he only been shot by one by Piston Pa. The following shots should constitute murder.

Like you said, get enough dumbphucks on the jury and who knows what will happen.
Texass Justice!

It's not even "dumb fucks", it's just a way of life here. "It comes down to a simple rule.. Respect. "Don't fuck with me and I won't fuck with you" is the way of life here. I personally can't imagine anything else.. You wanna talk "dumb", let's talk Stand Your Ground" states like Florida.. now that's opening yourself up for a ton of variables in court.

The video is all we have to go by, but one thing that was not shown was how the victim responded before the gun was pulled on him. What was his reaction and demeanor like when the Father and Son caught him illegally dumping in their dumpster for the second time? If he's gonna act this god damn arrogant and ignorant WITH two guns ready, then how the hell did he act before the tape was rolling?

Bottom line is the Father and Son, (whether or not they were right in drawing the line on this guy for illegal dumping), killed a man who would have killed them if he had the chance..he also said as much in the recorded evidence.. The legal argument lies on the fact that a weapon was brandished over dumping a mattress.. opinion from the jury whether this was warranted behavior.. once it was brandished however, the victim is the only party responsible for escalating the encounter.

Fabbs
09-23-2018, 06:57 PM
...illegally dumping in their dumpster for the second time?
dumpster belonged to Pa Pistol?

DJR210
09-23-2018, 09:31 PM
dumpster belonged to Pa Pistol?

It's behind his house, so it's obviously his to use.. Waste services aint gonna pick it up with a huge mattress/box spring in it.

BD24
09-24-2018, 10:27 AM
Stupidness all around here, planet is probably a better place now tbh. Natural selection doing its work.

DPG21920
09-24-2018, 01:09 PM

It’s murder but I agree. That guy let his temper get the best of him and absolutely had every chance to walk away and call the cops. It’s crazy. What a video.

Fabbs
09-24-2018, 05:42 PM
It's behind his house, so it's obviously his to use.. Waste services aint gonna pick it up with a huge mattress/box spring in it.
I'm not disputing that, but just wondering if it is indeed Pa's dumpster. Or does landlord (not Pa) own several houses on the block thus gets a dumpster for all of them. Ya still should chop up the mattress if one wants to dump it. But it's not only local Texas Redneck that puts mattress in or near dumpster. Happens all the time here in SoCal too.

DJR210
09-24-2018, 05:50 PM
I'm not disputing that, but just wondering if it is indeed Pa's dumpster. Or does landlord (not Pa) own several houses on the block thus gets a dumpster for all of them. Ya still should chop up the mattress if one wants to dump it. But it's not only local Texas Redneck that puts mattress in or near dumpster. Happens all the time here in SoCal too.

It's possible that he paid to rent it for himself, but it's probably just back there for the neighbors to share. The victim was too much of a prick to understand that a mattress is bulk pickup, and outside of the collection dates per year, he needs to take it and pay the fee at the city's bulk drop off center. Would I have gone out there intending to kill someone over illegal dumping in the dumpster I use? No, but like I mentioned earlier, how did this looney react before guns were drawn and the wife started recording?

jstep13
09-24-2018, 06:42 PM
Its like a hillbilly Reservoir Dogs ending

Fabbs
09-24-2018, 06:51 PM
It's possible that he paid to rent it for himself, but it's probably just back there for the neighbors to share. The victim was too much of a prick to understand that a mattress is bulk pickup, and outside of the collection dates per year, he needs to take it and pay the fee at the city's bulk drop off center. Would I have gone out there intending to kill someone over illegal dumping in the dumpster I use? No, but like I mentioned earlier, how did this looney react before guns were drawn and the wife started recording?
Oh yeah Mattress Man definitely contributed to his own demise. Regardless of who owns the dumpster.
I'm waiting to hear details on what MM did/did not do with the baseball bat.

dabom
09-26-2018, 10:41 AM
If two white trash fucks with no shirts and fat fucking guts and guns and talk like hicks, I ain't going at them with a baseball bat. Everyone had blame here, but what did he expect? :lol

Guys are getting manslaughter at best and maybe get 1 year and this guy ends up dead forever.

DJR210
09-26-2018, 11:57 AM
It’s murder but I agree. That guy let his temper get the best of him and absolutely had every chance to walk away and call the cops. It’s crazy. What a video.

If two white trash fucks with no shirts and fat fucking guts and guns and talk like hicks, I ain't going at them with a baseball bat. Everyone had blame here, but what did he expect? :lol

Guys are getting manslaughter at best and maybe get 1 year and this guy ends up dead forever.

Victim was retarded and probably in a cocaine and steroid fueled rage.. I would still place more of the blame on the wife.. What type of a caring, intelligent person would challenge an armed man to shoot their loved one with that type of arrogance? Too bad they didn't send her to hell with him IMO

Ginobilly
09-26-2018, 06:00 PM
What caused the dad to finally discharge his weapon?? It seems the victim possibly took/faked a swing....then a baseball bat was thrown at old fat fuck? They might just get off with manslaughter and a year or two in prison. You'll know if the father/son duo where off duty officers, they wouldn't have been arrested and charged with anything. The ole "i feared for my life" or " I taught he had a gun" defense....just stupidity all around!

Fabbs
09-26-2018, 07:37 PM
What caused the dad to finally discharge his weapon?? It seems the victim possibly took/faked a swing....then a baseball bat was thrown at old fat fuck? They might just get off with manslaughter and a year or two in prison. You'll know if the father/son duo where off duty officers, they wouldn't have been arrested and charged with anything. The ole "i feared for my life" or " I taught he had a gun" defense....just stupidity all around!
Pa Piston even with manslaughter gets one year at worst with Texass sympathetic jurors and the "I fearded for my life" line of bullshit.
Kid with the follow up shots when there was zero danger from Mattress Man? Phucking kid better do at least a decade or that's an outrage. Entirely possible Mattress Man could have survived Pistol Pa's shot(s) but Kid Rifle ended that chance?

*Only based on what is known so far.

Bull True
09-30-2018, 01:50 AM

So, you're saying it wasn't murder?

Pavlov
09-30-2018, 03:31 AM
So, you're saying it wasn't murder?Now I'm saying lol derp.

Othyus Lalanne
09-30-2018, 09:17 AM
if this wasn't in USA i would have been surprised.

Yeah in other countries you cannot defend yourself with guns from raging aholes threatennning to kill you.

MultiTroll
09-30-2018, 12:21 PM
Wife claims deceased never swung the bat at Pistol Pa.

Howard’s brother has handed him a baseball bat by this time, but he never swung it, his wife said.

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article218728710.html

Read more https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article218728710.htmlhere: https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article218728710.html#storylink=cpy

D-Robinson 50 fan
09-30-2018, 12:59 PM
Everyone involved in this was stupid. Some people’s children. Smh