PDA

View Full Version : I missed it... what happened this week with Avante?

Millennial_Messiah
09-20-2018, 07:23 PM
Why did he get banned, and what is up with all the cow innuendo? Did he post a thread about making love to a cow or something??

RD2191
09-20-2018, 08:19 PM
I wanna know also:lol

Robz4000
09-20-2018, 08:27 PM
Check out the White RB thread.

Chris
09-20-2018, 11:24 PM
Kori Ellis happened. :tu

Spurtacular
09-21-2018, 12:57 AM
Check out the White RB thread.

For laughs or b/c he did something there to get banned?

Robz4000
09-21-2018, 01:20 AM
For laughs or b/c he did something there to get banned?

Yes

BD24
09-21-2018, 10:15 AM
Kori took his ass out back and did him like old yeller tbh

DJR210
09-23-2018, 12:56 AM
So long, old faggot

FrostKing
09-23-2018, 01:34 AM
I miss his list

JohnnyD
11-05-2018, 04:51 PM
It's all good now, the deal is to cool the race talk and ignore our resident trolls, and be myself instead of a character. Here it's just talk football, which is what we should be doing.

Serious football talk is my interest.

Blake
11-05-2018, 05:32 PM
It's all good now, the deal is to cool the race talk and ignore our resident trolls, and be myself instead of a character. Here it's just talk football, which is what we should be doing.

Bull shit.

You'll be melting down again in no time.

chunticakes
11-05-2018, 05:35 PM

Sup, Bovine?

JohnnyD
11-05-2018, 05:39 PM
Sup, Bovine?

All that is over now, it really is time to cool the act and be like everybody else. This is a serious football forum so I will only be dealing in serious football talk.

My main concern right now is what Cooper will do for Prescott. Will he expose him or help him? And, this really is the season for the Titans, they need tonight in the worst way.

Spurtacular
11-10-2018, 05:19 AM
All that is over now, it really is time to cool the act and be like everybody else. This is a serious football forum so I will only be dealing in serious football talk.

My main concern right now is what Cooper will do for Prescott. Will he expose him or help him? And, this really is the season for the Titans, they need tonight in the worst way.

Do you need to know how to get to the track and field forum just in case?

JohnnyD
11-10-2018, 06:24 AM
Do you need to know how to get to the track and field forum just in case?

For me it works like this.

I post and have always posted on track and field, music and football, wrestling forums. But as we know most these places come with a ton of rules. Mods who can't handle power so they abuse it. And, in with serious track/music/football fans it is serious. I get a headache being serious for very long, I need it more light weight and well...fun. Here it's far more relaxing and more fun. The mods are cool and the gang we have here far less uptight. I get a kick out of Blake and you and most everyone here, I always leave with a grin. Anyone taking this stuff here real seriously....why?

Where else can ya go and read.....you're not only stupid but fat....hahahaha! And there is something about...."you Googled that"....that keeps my ego intact.

I did get carried away with that Avante bit, I thought it was funny. I'm past that now, actually bored with it.

Clipper Nation
11-10-2018, 10:35 AM
Fun fact: Struggle Wilson has never been anything more than a game manager on a stacked team.

Spurtacular
11-10-2018, 03:36 PM
For me it works like this.

I post and have always posted on track and field, music and football, wrestling forums. But as we know most these places come with a ton of rules. Mods who can't handle power so they abuse it. And, in with serious track/music/football fans it is serious. I get a headache being serious for very long, I need it more light weight and well...fun. Here it's far more relaxing and more fun. The mods are cool and the gang we have here far less uptight. I get a kick out of Blake and you and most everyone here, I always leave with a grin. Anyone taking this stuff here real seriously....why?

Where else can ya go and read.....you're not only stupid but fat....hahahaha! And there is something about...."you Googled that"....that keeps my ego intact.

I did get carried away with that Avante bit, I thought it was funny. I'm past that now, actually bored with it.

Maybe you should start with the fact that you're a nutball. Mods have pity on you, tbh.