PDA

View Full Version : That little shack where people go in and you never see them again but they claim to worship there of Olivier Hanlan

sananspursfan21
09-21-2018, 06:25 AM
Go big or go home right? Didn’t see a thread yet so I went wild.... What do we expect of this guy?

sananspursfan21
09-21-2018, 06:58 AM
So nobody else is excited to see what he can do with his 3 minutes a game????

Truth4sale$
09-21-2018, 07:13 AM
Guess this is the 20th and last spot. Not sure why unless it is merely a chance for the two way deal, or to push Forbes and Murray. He does have some skills.

Dex
09-21-2018, 09:51 AM
Guess this is the 20th and last spot. Not sure why unless it is merely a chance for the two way deal, or to push Forbes and Murray. He does have some skills.

Need bodies for training camp...that's just about it.

I know people want to see more marquee names or better prospects for these last camp 5 spots...but the Spurs aren't going to bring in legitimate NBA talent if they know they are just gonna get cut. They pretty much know who they are riding with this season, and the only spot that is legitimately up for grabs is maybe the 14th and 15th spot (which will likely come down to Pondexter, Cunningham, and Huestis)

It's a waste of the players time and looks bad on the org. Guys like Hanlan, Brimah, etc...we can easily cut ties with no hard feelings.

KDKSpurs24
09-21-2018, 10:38 AM
Need bodies for training camp...that's just about it.

I know people want to see more marquee names or better prospects for these last camp 5 spots...but the Spurs aren't going to bring in legitimate NBA talent if they know they are just gonna get cut. They pretty much know who they are riding with this season, and the only spot that is legitimately up for grabs is maybe the 14th and 15th spot (which will likely come down to Pondexter, Cunningham, and Huestis)

It's a waste of the players time and looks bad on the org. Guys like Hanlan, Brimah, etc...we can easily cut ties with no hard feelings.
I’m very sure Cunningham already has a spot.

TimDunkem
09-21-2018, 10:53 AM
Another charity case being fed by PATFO. Unfortunately for him, we already have one in Forbes so he won't last long.

r0drig0lac
09-21-2018, 10:54 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/jUwpNzg9IcyrK/giphy.gif

Truth4sale$
09-21-2018, 04:07 PM
I like him over Forbes. He knows how to run a team, and can play passible to solid defense. Forbes is a one trick pony, with a inconsistent gallop.

kobyz
09-21-2018, 06:38 PM
I like him over Forbes. He knows how to run a team, and can play passible to solid defense. Forbes is a one trick pony, with a inconsistent gallop.

forbes is the next jj redick, he's ready for a breakout season!