Bill_Brasky
09-23-2018, 07:56 PM
He's real close.

Bynumite
09-23-2018, 08:36 PM
Senior citizen hockey :lmao

Silver&Black
09-23-2018, 08:39 PM
Good to see. Golf is unwatchable regardless, but he makes it 1% more interesting.

lefty
09-23-2018, 08:49 PM
:lmao

CNN
09-23-2018, 09:42 PM
Tiger Woods Wins his First Major in 5 Years

It's not a major, but Tiger Woods won his first tournament in 5 years. It's the first time a black man has gone 5 years between major wins in PGA history. Either Justin Rose or Rory McClure won the FedEx cup and 10 million dollars but the story of the weekend is Tiger's triumphant comeback from 3 up to finish 2 up on the 2nd place finisher who CNN is still trying to confirm.

Kawhi’s_Conscience
09-24-2018, 08:10 AM
:lol

rjv
09-24-2018, 10:57 AM
wonder if he celebrated at a waffle house.

koriwhat
09-24-2018, 12:45 PM

now that's hilarious! :tu

Clipper Nation
09-30-2018, 10:51 AM
:lol "Eldrick is back!"
:lol Total chokejob in the Ryder Cup per par, ended up going winless
:lol Still no major wins this decade
:lol "GOAT"

Beartrucci
09-30-2018, 11:24 AM
Trolling aside...why do the Euros dominate the Ryder Cup so often? Guys like Brooks dominate golf the whole year and completely suck in the RC. I've only recently gotten back into golf, so I'm a bit ignorant.

DMC
09-30-2018, 11:48 AM
Trolling aside...why do the Euros dominate the Ryder Cup so often? Guys like Brooks dominate golf the whole year and completely suck in the RC. I've only recently gotten back into golf, so I'm a bit ignorant.

Because they aren't playing 3 days where they have to put together a series of good games. Monty Brewster's pitching comes to mind.

Beartrucci
09-30-2018, 11:52 AM
Because they aren't playing 3 days where they have to put together a series of good games. Monty Brewster's pitching comes to mind.

Yea I suppose a lot of the pressure gets taken away since you can start from scratch after each hole. Or rather it's a different kind of pressure that the Euro's seem to handle better.

DMC
09-30-2018, 11:55 AM
Yea I suppose a lot of the pressure gets taken away since you can start from scratch after each hole. Or rather it's a different kind of pressure that the Euro's seem to handle better.

Woods and Phil are good players no doubt, but I feel some of these selections are based on getting popularity for the event.

BTW, CN, losing a tournament doesn't mean Tiger isn't back. He rose to 13th from 650 or so down in the rankings and finished 2nd in the Fed Ex cup. Remember, Tiger and Lebron are friends, maybe you should warm up to him a little.

Beartrucci
09-30-2018, 12:10 PM
Woods and Phil are good players no doubt, but I feel some of these selections are based on getting popularity for the event.

BTW, CN, losing a tournament doesn't mean Tiger isn't back. He rose to 13th from 650 or so down in the rankings and finished 2nd in the Fed Ex cup. Remember, Tiger and Lebron are friends, maybe you should warm up to him a little.

Yea I didn't understand how Phil got on the team. He's played like shit all year. Hard to imagine there wasn't a better option.

Clipper Nation
09-30-2018, 01:22 PM

Europe is stacked with talent this generation while the US is giving spots to Tiger (who always chokes in the Ryder Cup) and washed-up Phil.

Beartrucci
09-30-2018, 01:40 PM
Europe is stacked with talent this generation while the US is giving spots to Tiger (who always chokes in the Ryder Cup) and washed-up Phil.

I didn't think Tiger would perform well in the RC as he's been so up and down. You look at a guy like Finau, and it was easy to predict he'd do better. He's been consistently in the run for almost any tourney he's been in. Really impressive consistency.

Brazil
09-30-2018, 05:27 PM
:lol "Eldrick is back!"
:lol Total chokejob in the Ryder Cup per par, ended up going winless
:lol Still no major wins this decade
:lol "GOAT"

:lol

DMC
04-14-2019, 06:49 PM
GOAT