PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: We takin over

Kyle_Kuzma
09-24-2018, 11:29 PM
ive dropped some body fat, gained muscle. been working on my defense and my hook shot.

i worked out with kob, the black mamba. ive been watching film with rondo, you know. i mean magic even told everyone i was dominating the guys this offseason like lebron, im definitely gonna come aggressive and dominate. me, jhart, lonzo and bi are going to surprise a lot of doubters for sure.

ps: spurs fans, fuck you. im coming for you.

Killakobe81
09-24-2018, 11:48 PM
ive dropped some body fat, gained muscle. been working on my defense and my hook shot.

i worked out with kob, the black mamba. ive been watching film with rondo, you know. i mean magic even told everyone i was dominating the guys this offseason like lebron, im definitely gonna come aggressive and dominate. me, jhart, lonzo and bi are going to surprise a lot of doubters for sure.

Nice concept, mediocre execution...
Give that troll to me, son

Trainwreck2100
09-24-2018, 11:50 PM

you're gonna look great in a raptors jersey when lebron trade's your ass

Fabbs
09-25-2018, 02:57 AM
https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/84da2767-93e5-468f-b8d9-279bf67e77df_1.0ab8e44e01c951af972242d5c953d051.jp eg

LkrFan
09-25-2018, 07:18 AM
Kyle ain't messing around. Welcome son :lol

Kyle_Kuzma
09-25-2018, 08:20 AM
you're gonna look great in a raptors jersey when lebron trade's your ass
thats cool. you had your chances tho. now you payin a guy on zoloft medication $30 mil a year. jokes on you.

Kyle_Kuzma
09-25-2018, 08:21 AM
been working out non stop

here’s the result

https://christianakash.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/1534419112_maxresdefault.jpg

Kyle_Kuzma
09-25-2018, 08:27 AM
so pumped :lol

Kyle_Kuzma
09-25-2018, 08:35 AM

i want to be a great player. i want to be a mount rushmore player.

i want to close games, Just do what I did last year. I think in the fourth quarter, that was my time. That’s where I thrived, playing under pressure in clutch situations. I love that. I think last year I showed that to everybody that I was capable of doing that not only in the early part of the season but the last 20 games of the season, closing out games like the Spurs game :lol

Kyle_Kuzma
09-25-2018, 08:39 AM

nothing mediocre about my game and style son. you dont workout with kobe if you average

Killakobe81
09-25-2018, 09:43 AM
nothing mediocre about my game and style son. you dont workout with kobe if you average

:lol

I like this cat, at least he is not taking himself to seriously.

StrengthAndHonor
09-25-2018, 09:47 AM
I believe Kuzma will have a great season. He surprised a lot of people last year, myself included. I also don't see any other guy that can close games for the Lakers- other than LeBron of course- so Kuzma may become their second best offensive player.

I still think Lonzo will bring the most value, in terms of advance statistics.

StrengthAndHonor
09-25-2018, 09:52 AM

i want to be a great player. i want to be a mount rushmore player.

i want to close games, Just do what I did last year. I think in the fourth quarter, that was my time. That’s where I thrived, playing under pressure in clutch situations. I love that. I think last year I showed that to everybody that I was capable of doing that not only in the early part of the season but the last 20 games of the season, closing out games like the Spurs game :lol

If there's one thing that impresses me the most about Kuzma, it's definitely his mentality. Eerily reminds me of Kobe's drive, obviously not on the same level but he's up there. Lakers got a winner in this kid. I would trade Tobias Harris for this guy in a heartbeat.

Killakobe81
09-25-2018, 10:10 AM
I believe Kuzma will have a great season. He surprised a lot of people last year, myself included. I also don't see any other guy that can close games for the Lakers- other than LeBron of course- so Kuzma may become their second best offensive player.

if Lonzo can stay health you are probably right, but I think yall are sleeping on Ingram.
i think both he and Kuz have breakout seasons and Lakers may eventually have to choose who they committ to long-term, depending on who they sign in FA

Kyle_Kuzma
09-25-2018, 10:11 AM
If there's one thing that impresses me the most about Kuzma, it's definitely his mentality. Eerily reminds me of Kobe's drive, obviously not on the same level but he's up there. Lakers got a winner in this kid. I would trade Tobias Harris for this guy in a heartbeat.
for sure, for sure

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnAqMftV4AA7Xx8?format=jpg

Kyle_Kuzma
09-25-2018, 10:15 AM
if Lonzo can stay health you are probably right, but I think yall are sleeping on Ingram.
i think both he and Kuz have breakout seasons and Lakers may eventually have to choose who they committ to long-term, depending on who they sign in FA
bi is my guy, you know, but ive been lockin him up all summer.

i just want this more, is all.

peace

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmhYiCQUYAAslwC?format=jpg

Kyle_Kuzma
09-25-2018, 10:21 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dn48QDTWkAIeDjm?format=jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dn48QDcWsAEKe10?format=jpg

Kyle_Kuzma
09-25-2018, 10:22 AM
obvious who’s the best looking guy. no wonder jeannie loves me :lol

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
09-25-2018, 11:41 AM

LkrFan
09-25-2018, 11:43 AM
obvious who’s the best looking guy. no wonder jeannie loves me :lol

You think she'll let you smash? :wow

Kyle_Kuzma
09-25-2018, 11:51 AM
You think she'll let you smash? :wow
you already know ;)

https://clutchpoints-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/clutchpoints.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Jeanie-Buss-Kyle-Kuzma.jpg

Kyle_Kuzma
09-25-2018, 11:52 AM
chick is obsessed with me :lol

Medvedenko
09-25-2018, 11:55 AM
I approve of this message!

Kyle_Kuzma
09-25-2018, 11:58 AM
I approve of this message!
thanks for the support. we wont disappoint :tu

lebomb
09-25-2018, 12:01 PM
I think Kyle is headed in the right direction, he has the heart, correct attitude and skill set. I believe he will be a few levels up from Kevin Durant next year.

RsxPiimp
09-25-2018, 12:19 PM
you already know ;)

https://clutchpoints-com.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/clutchpoints.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Jeanie-Buss-Kyle-Kuzma.jpg

:lol...

LkrFan
09-25-2018, 12:44 PM
you already know ;)

Killakobe81
09-25-2018, 01:09 PM

LOL, nice ...

spurraider21
09-25-2018, 02:10 PM
90% sure this is just LkrFan

LkrFan
09-25-2018, 03:15 PM
90% sure this is just LkrFan

:downspin:

DMC
09-25-2018, 05:03 PM
Give that troll to me, son

Like we wouldn't know it was you as soon as you run together three misspelled sentences and lacked punctuation.

BD24
09-25-2018, 07:57 PM

Lakers FO is so confident in Zo they are sticking his ass to the bench tbh :lol

RsxPiimp
09-26-2018, 11:23 AM
Lakers FO is so confident in Zo they are sticking his ass to the bench tbh :lol

lonzo gone the moment lavar starts yappin and they know it, no wonder he’s been quiet

Killakobe81
09-26-2018, 12:54 PM
Lonzo is in a spot where he is no longer the chosen one, because i nicca walked in to building with that tatted on his back that has 3 rings.
Zo needs to make sure he don't rush back unhealthy he needs a big year to prove he is worthy of being a core piece to Lebron and the title team he is plotting ...
IF he can get his shot together he is the perfect PG for a superstar team ...he doesnt pound the rock or need teh ball to make an impact ...and he passes ahead when most other PG's need teh bal in their heand to create shots.

The ringer captured exactly what I have been saying recently, here (https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/9/25/17896972/lonzo-ball-lebron-james-lakers)

The argument for sitting Ball on this Lakers roster isn’t difficult to make, however. He’s coming off a meniscus surgery on his right knee and was one of the league’s worst finishers last season, shooting below 50 percent at the rim with an anemic fouls-drawn rate and the fourth-worst true shooting percentage of any player in the past decade (minimum 1,700 minutes played). His supporters will quickly counter with Ball’s impressive counting stats (10.2 PPG, 7.2 APG, 6.9 RPG), but reducing Ball to a stat line, good or bad, seems to completely miss the point of what makes him such an intriguing prospect. If where you stand on Al Horford is the ultimate basketball litmus test, Lonzo Ball is basketball’s Rorschach test—the optics are confusing (did he just shoot that across his face?) and lack context, but you still have to feign confidence in what you think you saw.

LeBron’s first impression of Ball may define what role the NBA sophomore eventually has next to him. Because of how much influence he wields, LeBron could render Lonzo his next Eric Snow or George Hill—existing only to play tough defense, rebound, and get the ball across half court every now and then—with the snap of his fingers. But while there are undoubtedly better shooters and scorers the Lakers could put next to LeBron, there’s a long game to be considered. The golden years for LeBron aren’t far off, and he’ll eventually need to rely much more on his help. Ball is perfectly suited to handle the task of making sure everyone is ready for that moment when it arrives.

Not unlike LeBron and Rondo, Ball has great vision and can simplify the game, but he does it in a drastically different way. Like a good therapist might, Ball allows his teammates to reach conclusions for themselves, rather than forcing the answer upon them. While LeBron and Rondo will manipulate angles and wait for the perfect window to arise, Ball will quickly transfer even the smallest created advantage, allowing more options and freedom for the end user. According to NBA.com/Stats, out of all regular starting point guards last season, Ball averaged the least time per touch in the league, at 3.84 seconds. The ball never sticks when he’s on the floor; he’ll often have his next pass lined up before he even gains possession. It’s fun to play with him, but maybe more importantly, it can be empowering for the other young players to see the positive results of their own decisions.

Ball is much more than a distributor, though. Even if you choose to ignore his impact defensively and his rebounding ability for his position as a 20-year-old, his quick and selfless decision-making paired with his improved 3-point shooting down the stretch (33.1 percent after November) and encouraging catch-and-shoot percentage (33.7 percent from 3 on the season) should alleviate concerns of whether he can have an impact playing off the ball. He already has.

The disconnect between Lonzo’s perceived and actual strengths perhaps comes from how he was introduced to the basketball world. Those 30-second Instagram clips of Ball as a high schooler helped turn him into a cult hero and provided his father with a platform to draw more attention to—or a bigger target on—his son. But those days at Chino Hills High School also led to Ball’s infectious style, which the young Lakers fully leaned into last season: run, pitch it ahead, and attack scrambling defenses. Whether that style can survive with a more calculated LeBron on board (Cleveland ranked 25th, 28th, 16th, and 12th in pace the past four seasons; the Lakers finished third last season) remains to be seen, but it’s in everyone’s best interest to keep that fast-paced mind-set, because it creates an identity and style that’s something other than “give the ball to LeBron.”

While no one will prohibit LeBron from going supernova in the postseason and playing exactly the brand of basketball he wishes to play, 82 games is a long sample size to experiment with. Rondo is a known entity who won’t suddenly become a spot-up threat, but Ball isn’t as far away in that area as it might seem. Short of that, maybe Ball will become useful as an unorthodox screen setter who carves defenses up with his passing off the short roll. Quin Snyder may have created the blueprint to follow with the way he transformed Ricky Rubio from a hapless finisher into a real offensive threat. But that approach requires creativity, experimentation, and a lot of patience.

This is all uncharted territory for LeBron. He’s never leveraged a point guard’s passing and creativity to his own benefit before. Is that merely coincidental—a function of having never played with a truly gifted distributor at that position—or by choice? Whether or not LeBron is willing to cede some control to Ball may provide the answer.

Lonzo still gotta prove it, though.

Joseph Kony
09-26-2018, 01:45 PM
kyle kuzma looks like a 25 year old butch mexican lesbian

RsxPiimp
09-26-2018, 02:45 PM
Lonzo is in a spot where he is no longer the chosen one, because i nicca walked in to building with that tatted on his back that has 3 rings.
Zo needs to make sure he don't rush back unhealthy he needs a big year to prove he is worthy of being a core piece to Lebron and the title team he is plotting ...
IF he can get his shot together he is the perfect PG for a superstar team ...he doesnt pound the rock or need teh ball to make an impact ...and he passes ahead when most other PG's need teh bal in their heand to create shots.

The ringer captured exactly what I have been saying recently, here (https://www.theringer.com/nba/2018/9/25/17896972/lonzo-ball-lebron-james-lakers)

The argument for sitting Ball on this Lakers roster isn’t difficult to make, however. He’s coming off a meniscus surgery on his right knee and was one of the league’s worst finishers last season, shooting below 50 percent at the rim with an anemic fouls-drawn rate and the fourth-worst true shooting percentage of any player in the past decade (minimum 1,700 minutes played). His supporters will quickly counter with Ball’s impressive counting stats (10.2 PPG, 7.2 APG, 6.9 RPG), but reducing Ball to a stat line, good or bad, seems to completely miss the point of what makes him such an intriguing prospect. If where you stand on Al Horford is the ultimate basketball litmus test, Lonzo Ball is basketball’s Rorschach test—the optics are confusing (did he just shoot that across his face?) and lack context, but you still have to feign confidence in what you think you saw.

LeBron’s first impression of Ball may define what role the NBA sophomore eventually has next to him. Because of how much influence he wields, LeBron could render Lonzo his next Eric Snow or George Hill—existing only to play tough defense, rebound, and get the ball across half court every now and then—with the snap of his fingers. But while there are undoubtedly better shooters and scorers the Lakers could put next to LeBron, there’s a long game to be considered. The golden years for LeBron aren’t far off, and he’ll eventually need to rely much more on his help. Ball is perfectly suited to handle the task of making sure everyone is ready for that moment when it arrives.

Not unlike LeBron and Rondo, Ball has great vision and can simplify the game, but he does it in a drastically different way. Like a good therapist might, Ball allows his teammates to reach conclusions for themselves, rather than forcing the answer upon them. While LeBron and Rondo will manipulate angles and wait for the perfect window to arise, Ball will quickly transfer even the smallest created advantage, allowing more options and freedom for the end user. According to NBA.com/Stats, out of all regular starting point guards last season, Ball averaged the least time per touch in the league, at 3.84 seconds. The ball never sticks when he’s on the floor; he’ll often have his next pass lined up before he even gains possession. It’s fun to play with him, but maybe more importantly, it can be empowering for the other young players to see the positive results of their own decisions.

Ball is much more than a distributor, though. Even if you choose to ignore his impact defensively and his rebounding ability for his position as a 20-year-old, his quick and selfless decision-making paired with his improved 3-point shooting down the stretch (33.1 percent after November) and encouraging catch-and-shoot percentage (33.7 percent from 3 on the season) should alleviate concerns of whether he can have an impact playing off the ball. He already has.

The disconnect between Lonzo’s perceived and actual strengths perhaps comes from how he was introduced to the basketball world. Those 30-second Instagram clips of Ball as a high schooler helped turn him into a cult hero and provided his father with a platform to draw more attention to—or a bigger target on—his son. But those days at Chino Hills High School also led to Ball’s infectious style, which the young Lakers fully leaned into last season: run, pitch it ahead, and attack scrambling defenses. Whether that style can survive with a more calculated LeBron on board (Cleveland ranked 25th, 28th, 16th, and 12th in pace the past four seasons; the Lakers finished third last season) remains to be seen, but it’s in everyone’s best interest to keep that fast-paced mind-set, because it creates an identity and style that’s something other than “give the ball to LeBron.”

While no one will prohibit LeBron from going supernova in the postseason and playing exactly the brand of basketball he wishes to play, 82 games is a long sample size to experiment with. Rondo is a known entity who won’t suddenly become a spot-up threat, but Ball isn’t as far away in that area as it might seem. Short of that, maybe Ball will become useful as an unorthodox screen setter who carves defenses up with his passing off the short roll. Quin Snyder may have created the blueprint to follow with the way he transformed Ricky Rubio from a hapless finisher into a real offensive threat. But that approach requires creativity, experimentation, and a lot of patience.

This is all uncharted territory for LeBron. He’s never leveraged a point guard’s passing and creativity to his own benefit before. Is that merely coincidental—a function of having never played with a truly gifted distributor at that position—or by choice? Whether or not LeBron is willing to cede some control to Ball may provide the answer.

Lonzo still gotta prove it, though.
lonzo’s under a tremendous pressure to have a successful sophomore season. he’s walking on thin ice imo- and now that magic/rob did part of what they’re supposed to do which is to bring a marquee FA, they can eject lonzo’s ass and cite lebron’s need to be surrounded by win-now players to improve their chances of winning.

CNN
09-26-2018, 03:51 PM
We are hearing reports that indicate the Lakers might not win a championship in 2019. More to come as the story develops.

lefty
09-26-2018, 04:54 PM

Killakobe81
09-26-2018, 05:44 PM
We are hearing reports that indicate the Lakers might not win a championship in 2019. More to come as the story develops.

Well played...
a$$hole :ihit

Kyle_Kuzma
09-26-2018, 08:24 PM
<------------- this dude is gonna be a laker for life

not sure about pizza face tho :lol

Kyle_Kuzma
09-26-2018, 08:26 PM
NAH

https://s22928.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Kyle-Kuzma.png

Kyle_Kuzma
09-26-2018, 08:39 PM
spurs :lol

https://youtu.be/5dVjQRyXpSA

Kyle_Kuzma
09-26-2018, 08:41 PM
celtics :lol

https://youtu.be/Fv9WTplooPc

Kyle_Kuzma
09-26-2018, 08:43 PM
embiid :lol

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/kyle-kuzma-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-attempts-to-dunk-over-joel-of-picture-id874974676?k=6&m=874974676&s=612x612&w=0&h=G2aVDKTN7QbOCkIOUDQBJoln4KwG0Isi9mEhg6Q0Fmc=

Killakobe81
09-26-2018, 08:57 PM
embiid :lol

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/kyle-kuzma-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-attempts-to-dunk-over-joel-of-picture-id874974676?k=6&m=874974676&s=612x612&w=0&h=G2aVDKTN7QbOCkIOUDQBJoln4KwG0Isi9mEhg6Q0Fmc=

Kuzmania!!!!!!!!!!

Corporal_Upham
09-26-2018, 09:17 PM
celtics :lol

https://youtu.be/Fv9WTplooPc

Jaylen Brown>Kuzma

Corporal_Upham
09-26-2018, 09:19 PM
FYI...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DoDPaMAW0AAnsWj?format=jpg

Corporal_Upham
09-26-2018, 09:28 PM
Like we wouldn't know it was you as soon as you run together three misspelled sentences and lacked punctuation.
Do remember, Alfredo sauce is not a beverage.

DMC
09-26-2018, 09:32 PM
Do remember, Alfredo sauce is not a beverage.

That wasn't Alfredo sauce you swallowed.

Corporal_Upham
09-26-2018, 09:34 PM
Laker fans, please welcome... Your JR Smith!!!

Corporal_Upham
09-26-2018, 09:39 PM
That wasn't Alfredo sauce you swallowed.
Great, you’re not only obese. You’re also a flaming faggot.

DMC
09-26-2018, 09:44 PM
Great, you’re not only obese. You’re also a flaming faggot.

You're the one who swallowed.

StrengthAndHonor
09-27-2018, 09:21 AM
Laker fans, please welcome... Your JR Smith!!!

That is funny lol

Killakobe81
09-27-2018, 09:36 AM
That is funny lol

That dude, smh makes McGee sound like a Rhodes scholar...

StrengthAndHonor
09-27-2018, 10:23 AM
That dude, smh makes McGee sound like a Rhodes scholar...
Do you foresee Beasley and Stephenson getting plenty of minutes?

Bynumite
09-27-2018, 10:40 AM
Ingram is the superior and all around better player but Kuzma's scoring is legit.

Killakobe81
09-27-2018, 12:04 PM
Do you foresee Beasley and Stephenson getting plenty of minutes?

I think Beasley has more skill but I think Lance gonna be the backup SF

StrengthAndHonor
09-28-2018, 08:13 AM
I think Beasley has more skill but I think Lance gonna be the backup SF
I know you’re not a fan of Lance but I think he’ll be very valuable in the playoffs, assuming Lebron can control him.

Killakobe81
09-28-2018, 09:07 AM
I know you’re not a fan of Lance but I think he’ll be very valuable in the playoffs, assuming Lebron can control him.

You are right I have not been.
But Lebron is right that we need guys that are tough and the willing "run in a wall" if need be.
No way we can outshoot the Warriors or even the Rox/Celts.
To compete we need to dominate the boards and get easy looks in transition and we have two half court wizards Lebron/Rondo and a fast berealk passing savant ...we should be able to score.
Also Rondo/Lonzo are great rebounding PG's especially Lonzo Lebron can be dominate on the glass as well.

3pt Shooting is a problem but if we can manahe turnovers, rebound well we should be a top 5 scoring team and have the length to be a top 10 defense.
IF we are both those things for Lebron we should be fine.
Cant beat state, probably cant beat Celts either ... but I would like our chances vs. Rox

Kawhi’s_Conscience
10-01-2018, 08:13 AM
kuzma is trash

cant believe lebron left a playoff team to babysit a group of busts and cancer patients

Kawhi’s_Conscience
10-01-2018, 08:17 AM
javale mc gee as a starter:lol
no shooters in place :lol
lets stack up on playmakers tho:lol

Kawhi’s_Conscience
10-01-2018, 08:19 AM
luke is done. i give him till the all star break. how you gonna coach someone that came out in same draft with more rings than you.

ya aint brad stevens:lol

RsxPiimp
10-02-2018, 09:43 AM
ingram looked good. a lot more aggressive, defense is non existent but it's a preseason game.

Killakobe81
10-02-2018, 11:20 AM
ingram looked good. a lot more aggressive, defense is non existent but it's a preseason game.

this. plus Lebron was on cruise control.
Rondo also looked good and Mcgee surprisingly.

ElNono
10-03-2018, 06:25 AM
OP munches on dick on the regular...

Kyle_Kuzma
10-05-2018, 01:18 AM
17 pts 6 rebs 3 assists, a couple of blocks and the game winning tip-in. holla at your boy :hat

ps: ingram is getting overrated.

Bynumite
10-05-2018, 01:25 AM
17 pts 6 rebs 3 assists, a couple of blocks and the game winning tip-in. holla at your boy :hat

ps: ingram is getting overrated.

Go stand in the corner with your hands ready before you end up in Sacramento Kyle :lol

RsxPiimp
10-05-2018, 01:36 AM
Go stand in the corner with your hands ready before you end up in Sacramento Kyle :lol

:rollin

RsxPiimp
10-05-2018, 01:37 AM
cant believe spurs fan preferred derozan over ingram :lol

Teodor
10-05-2018, 02:00 AM
Yesterday it was so boring at home alone. I searched the Internet for erotic pictures and videos and found these girls https://escortglasgow.info/ After 2.5 hours, they were at my house and were appeased. It was the best evening in the last six months.

LkrFan
10-05-2018, 05:49 AM

Killakobe81
10-05-2018, 10:46 AM
cant believe spurs fan preferred derozan over ingram :lol

rather keep their playoff streak alive than build for the future, I guess ...

Kawhi’s_Conscience
10-19-2018, 12:21 AM
safe to say kuzma peaked last year. its downhill from here faggot :lol

Mr. Body
10-19-2018, 12:33 AM
Which one was Kuzma?

Kawhi’s_Conscience
10-19-2018, 12:34 AM
Which one was Kuzma?
the dyke lookin one

LittleCriminal
10-19-2018, 01:39 AM
rather keep their playoff streak alive than build for the future, I guess ...

Better than keeping the not making the playoffs the past 6 yrs alive. I guess..

Hoops Czar
10-19-2018, 01:43 AM
luke is done. i give him till the all star break. how you gonna coach someone that came out in same draft with more rings than you.

Luke Walton is done when GM Lebron says he's done.

Cry Havoc
10-19-2018, 01:45 AM
Nabbed Hart late in my draft. Dude was beasting for fantasy points tonight. :tu

RsxPiimp
10-19-2018, 08:48 AM
Nabbed Hart late in my draft. Dude was beasting for fantasy points tonight. :tu

love watching guys with chips on their shoulders.

Chris
10-19-2018, 03:07 PM
0/4 3 pt

6 turnovers for LeBum :lol

Laker_1995
10-19-2018, 03:31 PM
Should’ve kept Randle. Nigga was super under appreciated last year

Mr. Body
10-19-2018, 06:13 PM

Because Lakers fans and Lakers brass are morons.

RsxPiimp
10-20-2018, 08:00 AM

agree. can't believe we spent his money on KCPrison

Kawhi’s_Conscience
10-20-2018, 02:16 PM
agree. can't believe we spent his money on KCPrison
that’s lebron tax for you niccas

Laker_1995
10-20-2018, 04:58 PM
that’s lebron tax for you niccas

lmao fax my guy 😂

Othyus Lalanne
10-21-2018, 09:07 AM
0/4 3 pt

6 turnovers for LeBum :lol

He is not a bum.

Lefake, Lemanufactured, LeCoachkiller, LeSelfish, LeHysterical...

He is many other things.

RsxPiimp
10-21-2018, 09:53 AM
It would be interesting to see how Kuzma and Lonzo responds. The incident could actually be a blessing in disguise.

Kyle_Kuzma
10-21-2018, 10:31 AM
It would be interesting to see how Kuzma and Lonzo responds. The incident could actually be a blessing in disguise.

don’t sweat it boy. i got this :smokin

Pelicans78
10-21-2018, 10:37 AM

He was the Lakers best player last season.

Kyle_Kuzma
10-21-2018, 10:41 AM
He was the Lakers best player last season.
best defensive player sure. offensively? not even close ...im that guy

Kyle_Kuzma
10-22-2018, 11:22 PM

Kyle_Kuzma
10-23-2018, 12:51 AM

that puto is done

StrengthAndHonor
10-23-2018, 12:55 AM

RsxPiimp
10-23-2018, 08:46 AM
yeah its gonna be a long season :lol

https://niketalk.com/attachments/4d2052c3-b2b6-4c30-8702-0f693376efae-jpeg.2197849/

RsxPiimp
10-23-2018, 08:51 AM
that puto is done

ive supported walton in the past but if he keeps starting kcp and put kuzma at 5, brian shawn as interim sounds like a fine idea lol.

kuzma looks great.

MultiTroll
10-23-2018, 09:02 AM

He does. :lol

Korny with a decent take. Stop the presses.

TDMVPDPOY
10-23-2018, 09:04 AM
letank following kirbys last 4season being the tank commander

StrengthAndHonor
10-23-2018, 09:24 AM
Rondo, Lonzo, Lebron, Ingram. All horrible FT shooters. This is going to be a huge problem for the Lakers closing out games.

Javale McGee of all people is much more reliable at the line, than their wing players.

RsxPiimp
10-23-2018, 09:32 AM
shit. we need another big body down low. williams has heart but you can’t beat size. orlando are collecting centers. give us biyombo or vucevic :lol

RsxPiimp
10-24-2018, 10:50 PM
as expected- kuz and zo thrives in the starting lineup...

StrengthAndHonor
10-25-2018, 11:02 AM
Lakers looked like a different team with Zo, Hart and Kuzma in the lineup. Also worth mentioning is the Zo and Kuzma connection, they always have great chemistry.

Laker_1995
10-25-2018, 11:06 AM
We finally won 😂

Bynumite
10-25-2018, 11:29 AM
Midgetball is frustrating to watch when there's legit 7 footers on the opposing team. Wish they would start the Mo Wagner experiment already, Zubac is not the one. Still disgusted with the Lakers letting a competent big like Randle walk for bum ass KCP :vomit:

On another note, Lonzo looks more assertive and confident, meanwhile we haven't Lavar in the media lately, coincidence? :lol

Expect Poop Walton to bench Lonzo again though, when Rondo returns from his suspension.

HarlemHeat37
10-25-2018, 11:57 AM
Their prospects are extremely overrated(as usual), but they should be playing ahead of the old guys..LeBron is visibly declining and doesn't play defense anymore, he needs to be surrounded by athletes(Lakers young guys can't play defense, but still much better than the old guys)..

Laker_1995
10-25-2018, 12:20 PM
Their prospects are extremely overrated(as usual), but they should be playing ahead of the old guys..LeBron is visibly declining and doesn't play defense anymore, he needs to be surrounded by athletes(Lakers young guys can't play defense, but still much better than the old guys)..

yall niggas talk about Murray like he’s magic Johnson so we’re the same bro bro

10-25-2018, 12:30 PM
that puto is done

That's mostly the Kobe effect ​tbh

Killakobe81
10-25-2018, 12:53 PM
That's mostly the Kobe effect ​tbh

Achilles was already retired

10-25-2018, 01:49 PM
Achilles was already retired
No shit Sherlock :lol

Kyle_Kuzma
10-25-2018, 10:44 PM
i make this shit look good:hat ingram needs to come off the bench. i ain't never goin back.

DAF86
10-25-2018, 10:46 PM
shit. we need another big body down low. williams has heart but you can’t beat size. orlando are collecting centers. give us biyombo or vucevic :lol

Would you be cool with a Pau Gasol for Caldwell-Pope and Stephenson trade?

Hoops Czar
10-25-2018, 11:11 PM
yall niggas talk about Murray like he’s magic Johnson so we’re the same bro bro
This is the most homeristic take I've seen on Spurstalk since at least yesterday.

Kyle_Kuzma
10-25-2018, 11:18 PM
confession time:

seeing kobe back at the staples is making me cum a lil bit lol

Kyle_Kuzma
10-25-2018, 11:20 PM
why am i guarding jokic? luke is fucking retarded

Kyle_Kuzma
10-25-2018, 11:56 PM

i respectfully disagree :lol

Barfunk
10-26-2018, 12:15 AM
Looks like the Lakers won again. Were they getting all the calls? Lol

Laker_1995
10-26-2018, 12:16 AM

some calls were kinda in lebrons favor at times but jokic got some weak calls all game. It was even I think

Kyle_Kuzma
10-26-2018, 12:19 AM
believe it or not, both this dude carried us to victory :lol

Barfunk
10-26-2018, 12:29 AM
Luke keeps his job, for now.

DAF86
10-26-2018, 12:35 AM
Those suspensions were a blessing in disguise. Tell me they are coming back for the next game.

Thebesteva
10-26-2018, 12:39 AM
Those suspensions were a blessing in disguise. Tell me they are coming back for the next game.

No one more game for rondo and two for Brandon. Good confidence win today .

Kyle_Kuzma
10-26-2018, 12:44 AM
No one more game for rondo and two for Brandon. Good confidence win today .
zo lookin good too

mystargtr34
10-26-2018, 12:52 AM
Rondo is terrible.. dude should come off the bench so Lonzo can start (he shouldn't even be in the league anymore really)... no doubt Luke Walton won't have the balls to bench Rondo and will bring him back into the SL as soon as he returns.

Ingram is a sucky low energy player too..he should come off the bench.

McGee
Bron
Kuz
Hart
Lonzo

Thats a solid starting lineup that will defend, hustle and rebound and knock down a few open shots between Hart and Kuz.

mystargtr34
10-26-2018, 12:56 AM
Side note Hart reminds me a lot of 2011-14 Danny Green.. potential to be a high end role player on a good team. versatile defender.. gritty.. rebounds.. spaces the floor.

Kyle_Kuzma
10-26-2018, 01:01 AM
Rondo is terrible.. dude should come off the bench so Lonzo can start (he shouldn't even be in the league anymore really)... no doubt Luke Walton won't have the balls to bench Rondo and will bring him back into the SL as soon as he returns.

Ingram is a sucky low energy player too..he should come off the bench.

McGee
Bron
Kuz
Hart
Lonzo

Thats a solid starting lineup that will defend, hustle and rebound and knock down a few open shots between Hart and Kuz.
spot on

lance is the wild card. cant expect him to keep this up but he’s been carrying the team offensively when lebron shrinks, true story :lol

StrengthAndHonor
10-26-2018, 09:52 AM
zo lookin good too

He was fantastic. Its refreshing to see a player of his caliber do all the little things. His intangibles are remarkable.

And now he’s shooting with confidence too.

RsxPiimp
10-26-2018, 11:25 AM
Would you be cool with a Pau Gasol for Caldwell-Pope and Stephenson trade?

you can have kcp but im keeping lance :lol

lance carried lebron last night, never thought that was possible

DMC
10-26-2018, 01:31 PM
Luke keeps his job, for now.

David Blatt was something like 32/11 when he was fired.

DMC
10-26-2018, 01:33 PM
He was fantastic. Its refreshing to see a player of his caliber do all the little things. His intangibles are remarkable.

And now he’s shooting with confidence too.

James/Hart/Ball 4 for 16 from 3

Bench 4/7 from 3

Yeah Lonzo is a beast. :lol Keep the faggotry to yourself bro.

Barfunk
10-26-2018, 05:08 PM
Yea, Lebron was definitely calling the shots in Cleveland.

Bynumite
10-29-2018, 09:32 PM
Learn to play defense Kyle.

StrengthAndHonor
10-29-2018, 11:37 PM

I’m starting to see shades of Clarkson tbh.

RC_Drunkford
10-30-2018, 09:11 AM
taking over the lottery I see:loser

Corporal_Upham
10-30-2018, 01:06 PM
Lebron has been their biggest offender.

Kyle_Kuzma
12-09-2018, 01:17 AM

hand it down :hat

ps: time to trade pizza face.

RsxPiimp
12-11-2018, 12:53 AM
Man, Kuz is legit.

Killakobe81
12-11-2018, 01:17 AM
Man, Kuz is legit.

I think we have our #3...KK gets buckets.
Just need our #2
And figure out if Zo is a true core piece

Killakobe81
12-11-2018, 01:20 AM
I thought he was at best an Horry type piece but maybe he can be more for us...

Laker_1995
12-11-2018, 01:51 AM
Kuz lookin real nice.

RsxPiimp
12-11-2018, 11:12 AM
I think we have our #3...KK gets buckets.
Just need our #2
And figure out if Zo is a true core piece
agree. team is shaping up nicely. im starting to believe ingram just doesn’t fit when lebron and kuzma are on the floor. hopefully luke can utilize him with the second unit.

zo’s solid minus the occasional bloopers. he’s been a lot more aggressive lately.

j hart.

Killakobe81
12-11-2018, 12:01 PM
agree. team is shaping up nicely. im starting to believe ingram just doesn’t fit when lebron and kuzma are on the floor. hopefully luke can utilize him with the second unit.

zo’s solid minus the occasional bloopers. he’s been a lot more aggressive lately.

j hart.

Not worried about hart he is a much better fiinisher than fisher was and I think he has potential for that type of impact not sure he is the same type of leader but he is a winner. At every level. and reminds me of young Dfish.
Havent given up on Zo we have to remember he did not get to work on his game.
But did you see that tip dunk attempt?!
If he catches that clean its in consideration for dunk of the year I knew he had some hops but it was a crazy atheltic play.
he just need to work on his floaters and finishes at the rim ...i think if he does those his 3 ball will become more consistent.

Killakobe81
12-11-2018, 12:03 PM
As for Ingram its because he needs the ball to be effective.
Kuz knows how to work off ball and stays in constant mortion and he has all the Antawn Jamisonesque scoops, hooks and floaters ...
Ingram has the more classic jumper and mid range game but Kuz is way more versatile ...

Ingram may need to be traded if that is what it takes to get our #2 I still believe in him and prefer to wait but ...with conference wide open outside of Warriors I cant blame Maginka if they go all in ...with the right deal ... we are one steph injury away from a legit title shot.

ambchang
12-11-2018, 12:11 PM
I thought he was at best an Horry type piece but maybe he can be more for us...

Horry wasn’t about getting points. He was about being at the right spots and playing defense and helping you win games.

Kuzma is a poor man’s ceballos

Killakobe81
12-11-2018, 12:57 PM
Horry wasn’t about getting points. He was about being at the right spots and playing defense and helping you win games.

Kuzma is a poor man’s ceballos

I know Horryb wasn't I meant more the hybrid 4/3 and shooting range... Ceballos was a beast but we never (rarely) ran highly structured plays for him. Kuzma you can run plays for. Doesnt make Kuz better but he is not just a one way player his defense is improving along with playmaking. You are right that both are great moving without the ball though ced was a better finisher Kuz has better range.

ambchang
12-11-2018, 06:07 PM
I know Horryb wasn't I meant more the hybrid 4/3 and shooting range... Ceballos was a beast but we never (rarely) ran highly structured plays for him. Kuzma you can run plays for. Doesnt make Kuz better but he is not just a one way player his defense is improving along with playmaking. You are right that both are great moving without the ball though ced was a better finisher Kuz has better range.
I guess we just differ on what kuzma can offer. I think he’s a one dimensional scorer and won’t offer much else. He’s the definition of an empty calories guy.

But of course you watch him way more than me so I could be wrong.

Killakobe81
12-11-2018, 07:19 PM
I guess we just differ on what kuzma can offer. I think he’s a one dimensional scorer and won’t offer much else. He’s the definition of an empty calories guy.

HE is far removed from Horry defensively or not even as good a playmaker as DeRozen...
But if we say conpare him to the guys in his draft class like my fave Tatum, Mitchell, Zo, Fultz, Fox etc all picked far ahead of Kuzma he fares well. He has improved from his rookie year and to me an empty calories guy folds when a LeBron type player joins the team like Clarkson and Hood last year... But now LeBron is gone and Love us hurt Clarkson is putting up stats. Kuzma scores no matter who he plays with...

ambchang
12-11-2018, 10:06 PM
HE is far removed from Horry defensively or not even as good a playmaker as DeRozen...
But if we say conpare him to the guys in his draft class like my fave Tatum, Mitchell, Zo, Fultz, Fox etc all picked far ahead of Kuzma he fares well. He has improved from his rookie year and to me an empty calories guy folds when a LeBron type player joins the team like Clarkson and Hood last year... But now LeBron is gone and Love us hurt Clarkson is putting up stats. Kuzma scores no matter who he plays with...

That draft class I painfully overrated. I don’t get any of the fawning over Mitchell. He’s a chucker and is at best a modern stackhouse. Fultz hasn’t been healthy yet. Lonzos game is just ugly and his defense cannot overcome his horrible offense. Fox put up stats on a bad team and will likely have one or two good seasons where people think he’ll be the next big thing, then quickly realize he’s nothing special. Tatum is the only one with any star potential, and even then he’d be a paul George type of star.

As for empty calories, I mean guys who put up stats but doesn’t impact winning at all. To me kuzma fits the bill

Kyle_Kuzma
12-11-2018, 10:36 PM

20,7 and 4 given the ideal role

one dimensional :rollin

ambchang
12-12-2018, 12:02 PM
20,7 and 4 given the ideal role

one dimensional :rollin

18/6/2.

:lol ideal role
:lol cherry picking
:lol Calvin Booth advanced stats.

Killakobe81
12-12-2018, 02:17 PM
That draft class I painfully overrated. I don’t get any of the fawning over Mitchell. He’s a chucker and is at best a modern stackhouse. Fultz hasn’t been healthy yet. Lonzos game is just ugly and his defense cannot overcome his horrible offense. Fox put up stats on a bad team and will likely have one or two good seasons where people think he’ll be the next big thing, then quickly realize he’s nothing special. Tatum is the only one with any star potential, and even then he’d be a paul George type of star.

As for empty calories, I mean guys who put up stats but doesn’t impact winning at all. To me kuzma fits the bill

To say Kuzma hasn't impacted winning is unfair.
No he has won little without Bron but dude was a rook last year playing with vets on expiring or young unproven guys.
I am not saying he is an all star, potential star or anything of that nature. He is playing with a top 5 player so he should get open looks.
But
Even though we agree Tatum is probably the the best of this class for a guy drafted 15 plus spots later Kuzma has shown promise. Tatum is, praised and rightfully so, for stepping up in the playoffs. This year will be Kuzma's chance.
You think he is empty calories we will see.

ambchang
12-12-2018, 02:27 PM
To say Kuzma hasn't impacted winning is unfair.
No he has won little without Bron but dude was a rook last year playing with vets on expiring or young unproven guys.
I am not saying he is an all star, potential star or anything of that nature. He is playing with a top 5 player so he should get open looks.
But
Even though we agree Tatum is probably the the best of this class for a guy drafted 15 plus spots later Kuzma has shown promise. Tatum is, praised and rightfully so, for stepping up in the playoffs. This year will be Kuzma's chance.
You think he is empty calories we will see.

True. Maybe he just didn’t have the chance to showcase.

But my comment on him being overrated took into account the fact that he hasn’t played any meaningful so far and critics treat it as if he did.

Killakobe81
12-12-2018, 03:25 PM
True. Maybe he just didn’t have the chance to showcase.

But my comment on him being overrated took into account the fact that he hasn’t played any meaningful so far and critics treat it as if he did.

Playoff meaningful? no he hasn't even played any games yet where Lakers were fighting for one. Lakers were realistically eliminated by March last season.
But now that he is playing with Bron with higher expectations and plenty of national TV games, I would argue his mins this year are plenty meaningful ... as any regular season games can be , outside of the last month of the season where teams jockey for homecourt.

My fear he may prove just enough to get traded and I like the kid.
The city loves him as does the front office we will see ...

ambchang
12-12-2018, 09:28 PM
Playoff meaningful? no he hasn't even played any games yet where Lakers were fighting for one. Lakers were realistically eliminated by March last season.
But now that he is playing with Bron with higher expectations and plenty of national TV games, I would argue his mins this year are plenty meaningful ... as any regular season games can be , outside of the last month of the season where teams jockey for homecourt.

My fear he may prove just enough to get traded and I like the kid.
The city loves him as does the front office we will see ...

Even jr smith and boobie Gibson looked good next to Lebron. So he better.

Bynumite
12-18-2018, 09:55 PM
Lakers getting killed in the 4th by fat boy analyst Jared Dudley and then D'Angelo hits the dagger :lol

Mr. Body
12-18-2018, 10:57 PM
LBJ squishes the development of every player on the Lakers' roster. But then they're kind of crappy without him. This would have been a 20-30 point blowout by the Nets without him.

Kyle_Kuzma
12-22-2018, 10:16 AM
who needs an autistic tbh :lol

https://youtu.be/G__NBJHx-oo

Kyle_Kuzma
12-22-2018, 10:17 AM
:hat

https://youtu.be/qfxhm6nrA5g

Kyle_Kuzma
12-22-2018, 10:20 AM
https://youtu.be/vAA0XBXeAgg

all star caliber season- check
legit 2nd option for the kang- check
playoff team- check
laker for life- check
weekly supply of ig thots- check

life be good:bobo

Kyle_Kuzma
12-22-2018, 11:47 AM

lit

Killakobe81
12-22-2018, 11:51 AM
https://youtu.be/vAA0XBXeAgg

all star caliber season- check
legit 2nd option for the kang- check
playoff team- check
laker for life- check
weekly supply of ig thots- check

life be good:bobo

One thing I love about Kuzma Nicca fully embracing California...the women, culture and lifestyle. Plus he still the hardest working of the young core.

Killakobe81
12-22-2018, 11:55 AM
And his girlfriend is a THOT but at least she a bad ass one...

Bynumite
12-22-2018, 10:20 PM
Kuzma can score, that was known. Defense still questionable, Jared Dudley blowing by him in that L to the Nets, almost made me :vomit:

Killakobe81
12-23-2018, 01:05 AM
Kuzma can score, that was known. Defense still questionable, Jared Dudley blowing by him in that L to the Nets, almost made me :vomit:

Bad defensive stance/positioning...