PDA

View Full Version : California Passes Law Allowing 12-Year-Olds To Get Tax-Paid Transgender Treatments

Nathan89
09-25-2018, 12:35 AM
"You have to be 16 obtain a driver’s license in California, 18 to buy a rifle, engage in consensual sex, or get married without parental consent, and 21 to buy a handgun, alcohol, or marijuana. But in the nation’s most progressive state, you only need to be 12 years old to privately seek and consent to treatment for gender transitioning."

http://thefederalist.com/2018/09/24/california-passes-law-allowing-12-year-olds-get-tax-paid-transgender-treatments/

"There are 12 such studies in all, and they all came to the very same conclusion: The majority of kids cease to feel transgender when they get older."

https://www.psypost.org/2017/12/many-transgender-kids-grow-stay-trans-50499

Nathan89
09-25-2018, 12:36 AM
Old: Child abuse is bad.
New: Child abuse is good.

:tu

boutons_deux
09-25-2018, 12:39 AM
It's none of your fucking business

Nathan89
09-25-2018, 12:40 AM
http://www.slowlyboiledfrog.com/2018/09/denise-shick-is-upset-that-trans-youth.html

Some blog's opposing take on the federalist article.

Nathan89
09-25-2018, 12:41 AM
Child abuse is my business. Sorry.

ElNono
09-25-2018, 12:51 AM
I'll bite, how is it child abuse?

Mental health is a serious problem in this country.

Nathan89
09-25-2018, 01:13 AM
I'll bite, how is it child abuse?

Mental health is a serious problem in this country.

From the article:

"“The vast majority of gender dysphoric children affirmed as the opposite sex go on puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones are permanently sterilized as a result,” the American College of Pediatricians (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9njBaZTrCfSWVRjQi1vWGJ4d2V1ek91Tl9IUDczSzNQbG5R/view) states in “Protect Children: Vote No on AB 2119.” "

They are enabling children to permanently damage their body. What is worse is some studies show that many of the kids grow out of gender dysmorphia. Child abuse.

JakeCuenca
09-25-2018, 01:35 AM
Lol i hate conservatives but ultra liberals might ruin this country before the chris and spurtaculars of the worlds

PassableTranny
09-25-2018, 02:17 AM
California is the promised land.

ElNono
09-25-2018, 04:30 AM
From the article:

"“The vast majority of gender dysphoric children affirmed as the opposite sex go on puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones are permanently sterilized as a result,” the American College of Pediatricians (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9njBaZTrCfSWVRjQi1vWGJ4d2V1ek91Tl9IUDczSzNQbG5R/view) states in “Protect Children: Vote No on AB 2119.” "

They are enabling children to permanently damage their body. What is worse is some studies show that many of the kids grow out of gender dysmorphia. Child abuse.

Except that what's medically necessary (as described by the law) is not determined by the children themselves, nor the parents but by a mental health professional.

So, again, how is this child abuse?

Pavlov
09-25-2018, 04:59 AM
:lol Nathan got his blood angried up by Gentry Breitbart.

Bill_Brasky
09-25-2018, 06:30 AM
Yes, these are the things we should be worried about.

boutons_deux
09-25-2018, 07:41 AM

such hateful shit really preoccupies, and empties the pockets of, Christian Taliban, always trying to impose their morals, ethics on non-Christians, because Christ was kick-ass, hate-filled, authoritarian fascist.

FrostKing
09-25-2018, 08:21 AM
Agreed, why tax-paid?

Exhibit A why we don't support increasing taxes.

Blake
09-25-2018, 09:25 AM
You have to be 16 obtain a driver’s license in California, 18 to buy a rifle, engage in consensual sex, or get married without parental consent, and 21 to buy a handgun, alcohol, or marijuana. But in the nation’s most progressive state, you only need to be 12 years old to privately seek and consent to treatment for gender transitioning."

http://thefederalist.com/2018/09/24/california-passes-law-allowing-12-year-olds-get-tax-paid-transgender-treatments/

Did you not read past the first paragraph or are you being disingenuous on purpose?

Based on your posting history of being a piece of shit asshole, I'd guess the latter.

Nathan89
09-25-2018, 09:25 AM
Except that what's medically necessary (as described by the law) is not determined by the children themselves, nor the parents but by a mental health professional.

From what I've read it's not medically necessary and many of them grow out of it. So if that's true (possibly not true) then it's definitely child abuse.

Blake
09-25-2018, 09:27 AM

What exactly is that business?

Blake
09-25-2018, 09:28 AM
From the article:

Are you a doctor of any kind?

Fabbs
09-25-2018, 09:39 AM

Mental health profeshionals making tranny decisions for 12 year olds.
Lovely.

Kim Jong-il
09-25-2018, 09:46 AM
Making sure it’s accesible to old white guys.

Fabbs
09-25-2018, 09:54 AM

and of course these overpaid mental health profeshional phucks are accountable after they contribute to this, right?
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Overall, the most striking finding of our analysis was the exceptionally high prevalence of lifetime suicide attempts reported by NTDS respondents across all demographics and experiences.

and
Transgender people face alarmingly high risk of suicide
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/

Blake
09-25-2018, 09:58 AM
and
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/16/transgender-individuals-face-high-rates--suicide-attempts/31626633/

Do any of you read past the first paragraph?

boutons_deux
09-25-2018, 10:01 AM
"Transgender people face alarmingly high risk of suicide"

as high as suicide rate for military?

Annual number of suicides per 100,000 population. 2000-2010.[10] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_veteran_suicide#cite_note-LAT_Jun8_2015-10)[11] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_veteran_suicide#cite_note-1May2015-11)

Never served
in military
Veterans and
active service

Women

Men

which nobody here seems to be bothered about because those suicides are just collateral damage from the corrupt, murderous, predatory US Empire

not whataboutism, but showing that Puritanical Bible humpers want to regulate sex of all types, esp female, esp LGBT, while Bible humpers don't GAF about military suicides.

Fabbs
09-25-2018, 10:09 AM
Do any of you read past the first paragraph?
yes.

Altho when I got to the pictures of the desecrated abuse victim person I had to look away.

Blake
09-25-2018, 10:17 AM
yes.

Altho when I got to the pictures of the desecrated abuse victim person I had to look away.

So what's the point of you posting that article in this thread then?

Fabbs
09-25-2018, 10:27 AM
Bible
straw,
you don't know your head from your ass about the bible.

boutons_deux
09-25-2018, 10:34 AM
straw,
you don't know your head from your ass about the bible.

You Lie

it's the Bible humpers who hate LGBT, push hard to force their Bible shit on everybody else, and it's all Bible "justified" in their perverse make-up-shit fantasy world.

Nathan89
09-25-2018, 10:38 AM
"Transgender people face alarmingly high risk of suicide"

as high as suicide rate for military?

Annual number of suicides per 100,000 population. 2000-2010.[10] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_veteran_suicide#cite_note-LAT_Jun8_2015-10)[11] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_military_veteran_suicide#cite_note-1May2015-11)

Never served
in military
Veterans and
active service

Women

Men

which nobody here seems to be bothered about because those suicides are just collateral damage from the corrupt, murderous, predatory US Empire

not whataboutism, but showing that Puritanical Bible humpers want to regulate sex of all types, esp female, esp LGBT, while Bible humpers don't GAF about military suicides.

From what I'm looking at 41% of trans people attempt suicide vs 1.6% for general pop. Non-military has a 12.x suicide rate per 100k and military members are at 29.x per 100k. It's a safe bet that the trans rate of suicide is off the charts when compared to the military rate.

Fabbs
09-25-2018, 10:39 AM
You Lie

it's the Bible humpers who hate LGBT, push hard to force their Bible shit on everybody else, and it's all Bible "justified" in their perverse make-up-shit fantasy world.
:rolleyes proving my point.
Just as you are aware when some UnIslamic retards disrupt and destroy their fellow humans, it doesn't mean all Islams are murderous retards.

Among true bible followers, their wouldn't even be wars.
That some, in fact many misuse and misquote the bible to fulfill their agendas I agree.

Blake
09-25-2018, 10:58 AM
:rolleyes proving my point.
Just as you are aware when some UnIslamic retards disrupt and destroy their fellow humans, it doesn't mean all Islams are murderous retards.

Among true bible followers, their wouldn't even be wars.
That some, in fact many misuse and misquote the bible to fulfill their agendas I agree.

Numbers 31

1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites: afterward shalt thou be gathered unto thy people.

3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying, Arm some of yourselves unto the war, and let them go against the Midianites, and avenge the Lord of Midian.

4 Of every tribe a thousand, throughout all the tribes of Israel, shall ye send to the war.

5 So there were delivered out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand of everytribe, twelve thousand armed for war.

6 And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand of every tribe, them and Phinehas the son of Eleazar the priest, to the war, with the holy instruments, and the trumpets to blow in his hand.

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the Lord commanded Moses; and they slew all the males.

8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword.

9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods.

10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire.

11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts.

12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan nearJericho.

13 ¶ And Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and all the princes of the congregation, went forth to meet them without the camp.

14 And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle.

15 And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?

16 Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the Lord in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the Lord.

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Blake
09-25-2018, 10:59 AM
Warmongering pedos, tbh

Nathan89
09-25-2018, 11:24 AM

You don't care if children are abused?

CitizenDwayne
09-25-2018, 11:35 AM
It’s none of my business, but my taxes are going to pay for this? Really?

Blake
09-25-2018, 11:45 AM
You don't care if children are abused?

False question.

What business do you do regarding child abuse?

Blake
09-25-2018, 11:46 AM
It’s none of my business, but my taxes are going to pay for this? Really?

Seriously, does anyone read the whole article here?

Nathan89
09-25-2018, 11:47 AM
You can debate whether or not it is child abuse but to accept that premise and act as if it's not my business is just moronic.

Blake
09-25-2018, 11:47 AM
You can debate whether or not it is child abuse but to accept that premise and act as if it's not my business is just moronic.

K, what are you going to do about it?

Nathan89
09-25-2018, 11:48 AM
False question.

What business do you do regarding child abuse?

As a citizen preventing laws that encourage child abuse is everyones business tbh imho.

Nathan89
09-25-2018, 11:49 AM
K, what are you going to do about it?

Well I'm bringing attention to it.

Blake
09-25-2018, 11:53 AM
Well I'm bringing attention to it.

Well you're doing it in a pretty disingenuous way. Your gripe is pretty easy to discard as garbage.

Nathan89
09-25-2018, 11:56 AM
Well you're doing it in a pretty disingenuous way. Your gripe is pretty easy to discard as garbage.

You may have discarded it but you haven't said anything of substance tbh.

Blake
09-25-2018, 12:04 PM
You may have discarded it but you haven't said anything of substance tbh.

This thread relies on a false premise to begin with. No need for me to say anything but "garbage".

CitizenDwayne
09-25-2018, 12:13 PM
Um yes. The line “All tax-paying Californians will help to pay for these transition cases, regardless of your opinion of the matter.” I was responding to that.

Blake
09-25-2018, 12:24 PM
Um yes. The line “All tax-paying Californians will help to pay for these transition cases, regardless of your opinion of the matter.” I was responding to that.

Um do you not understand how foster care works?

Fabbs
09-25-2018, 01:23 PM
Numbers 31
context. This was in B.C. True, God commanded Israelites to kill at that time.

After Christ came the Mosaic law was invalidated.

SpursforSix
09-25-2018, 01:29 PM

I usually only read the headline and then depend on SpursTalk to bulletpoint it for me.

But as to the topic, I think it's pretty ridiculous for HumanAmerican tax dollars to pay for the whims of a 12 year old.

Next thing is they'll have to pay for body modifications so boys can look like batman.

Fabbs
09-25-2018, 01:36 PM
Next thing is they'll have to pay for body modifications so boys can look like batman.
Why absolutely. You're not trying to discriminate against the 12 year old boys psychoanalyst mental health profeshional are you?

Then a year later the taxpayers can pay again after pervert profeshional convinces the kid he should trans to Batgirl.

Blake
09-25-2018, 02:27 PM
context. This was in B.C. True, God commanded Israelites to kill at that time.

After Christ came the Mosaic law was invalidated.

The ol unchanging super smart God changed his mind comeback.

Neh, every major Christian religion states the bible is the absolute word of God. Sorry but it counts.

Fabbs
09-25-2018, 04:52 PM
The ol unchanging super smart God changed his mind comeback.

Neh, every major Christian religion states the bible is the absolute word of God. Sorry but it counts.
straw upon straw.
God must act as Blake and the Great Dustspeck command him to.

koriwhat
09-25-2018, 04:53 PM
Old: Child abuse is bad.
New: Child abuse is good.

:tu

it seems to be the case.

Blake
09-25-2018, 05:02 PM
straw upon straw.
God must act as Blake and the Great Dustspeck command him to.

You don't know what a strawman is.

The bible says what it says. You don't get to cherry pick just the good stuff. Sorry.

koriwhat
09-25-2018, 05:04 PM

The bible says what it says. You don't get to cherry pick just the good stuff. Sorry.

if you don't believe in the bible then how are you trying to hold others feet to the fire? hmm...

spurraider21
09-25-2018, 05:10 PM
if you don't believe in the bible then how are you trying to hold others feet to the fire? hmm...
i dont get this argument.

if you tell people you're a sincere christian, and use that in discussions about your political beliefs (aka i cant support gay marriage because of my religion, or something like that), then you are the one strapping yourself to the bible. if somebody points out your hypocrisy by showing just how much you deviate from the book you claim to be bound to, then tough shit. nobody forced you (i'm not talking to you directly, kw) to claim to be bound by the bible, you did that yourself by bringing it into the convo

Spurminator
09-25-2018, 05:27 PM
Literally may impact less than one tenth of a cent of your annual tax dollars, but sure, go apeshit over this while we're hitting a trillion dollar deficit.

Spurminator
09-25-2018, 05:50 PM

These are foster children. As such they are under the care of the state. If you are as concerned as you say you are, you should adopt some of them and you can help determine their gender identities according to your own personal beliefs.

Fabbs
09-25-2018, 06:03 PM

The bible requires an understanding of what is the context as well as what is literal and what is symbolic. You don't get to cherry pick just the stuff that suits your Dustspeck agenda. Sorry.

Don't let me interrupt your support of turning 12 year olds into trannys. :spin

Fabbs
09-25-2018, 06:04 PM
These are foster children. As such they are under the care of the state. If you are as concerned as you say you are, you should adopt some of them and you can help determine their gender identities according to your own personal beliefs.
Why would one need to go as far as adopting to show genuine concern?

Pavlov
09-25-2018, 06:05 PM

The bible requires an understanding of what is the context as well as what is literal and what is symbolic. You don't get to cherry pick just the stuff that suits your Dustspeck agenda. Sorry.
You have to understand how to cherry pick what to believe from the bible.

Spurtacular
09-25-2018, 06:42 PM
Resident cuck with 15 posts in the first 51. He takes his emasculation rights seriously. :lol

Blake
09-25-2018, 07:05 PM
Resident derp goes right to talking about me. He takes his obsession seriously.

Blake
09-25-2018, 07:14 PM

Don't let me interrupt your support of turning 12 year olds into trannys. :spin

I don't have a dustspeck agenda but if there were one, it'd be way more peaceful than the warmongering bible

Spurtacular
09-25-2018, 07:29 PM
Resident derp goes right to talking about me. He takes his obsession seriously.

How much does your ex-wife pay you in alimony?

Spurtacular
09-25-2018, 07:32 PM
I don't have a dustspeck agenda but if there were one, it'd be way more peaceful than the warmongering bible

Does the quran warmonger?

ElNono
09-25-2018, 08:36 PM
From what I've read it's not medically necessary and many of them grow out of it. So if that's true (possibly not true) then it's definitely child abuse.

The law states that funds should not be denied when it's medically necessary. That determination is made by a health professional. Not the child or the parents.

I don't know what you read, but I think it makes sense that health professionals make health decisions? They do it for children all day every day, not sure how this is actually any different, tbh.

ElNono
09-25-2018, 08:40 PM
Mental health profeshionals making tranny decisions for 12 year olds.
Lovely.

and of course these overpaid mental health profeshional phucks are accountable after they contribute to this, right?
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Overall, the most striking finding of our analysis was the exceptionally high prevalence of lifetime suicide attempts reported by NTDS respondents across all demographics and experiences.

and

Mental health issues are a major problem in this country, and they've been demeaned as some sort of voodoo, when they carry serious consequences. Including suicide, as you noted.

I definitely appreciate that it's health experts handling this instead of leaving it to congressmen.

I remember when some people decried about death panels. In other words, non-professionals assessing what's good or not for you. Now we're going to bitch when professionals do it?

Nathan89
09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
The law states that funds should not be denied when it's medically necessary. That determination is made by a health professional. Not the child or the parents.

I don't know what you read, but I think it makes sense that health professionals make health decisions? They do it for children all day every day, not sure how this is actually any different, tbh.

My current thinking is that the health professionals aren't very accurate in assessing the long-term for these children. Many of these children grow out of this and they administrating permanent damage when they are incorrect.

CitizenDwayne
09-25-2018, 09:21 PM
My current thinking is that the health professionals aren't very accurate in assessing the long-term for these children. Many of these children grow out of this and they administrating permanent damage when they are incorrect.
Well said. Everybody’s all gung-ho about supporting transgender people, and that’s fine. But when it starts to involve confused children, we really don’t yet know what damage we could be inflicting on them.

Chucho
09-25-2018, 09:41 PM
The disgusting coercion from attention starved parents looking to strut their poor child out as something they aren't, and are mentally incapable of truly understanding, is absolutely abhorrent. Don't care about the bill, there are bigger, more laughable laws being passed in this shit show every day, but I am concerned about the system put in place afterwards, this state passes a whole lot of hot gas with what the bill is supposed to accomplish and the systems they put into place are so derelict and seem like they pass laws as beta tests.

Ugh, now Gavin Newsome is coming because he's more corrupt and connected. Moonbeam's agenda of stealing farmland/state owned water while killing the delta environment and the delta economy killing with tunnels will be completed. Countless tens of billions of dollars will be stolen from tax payers so Gov. Newsome can line his pockets while the bullet train to nowhere goes nowhere and the state will continue to make the divide between poor and rich even worse. California is just a disgusting scene right now unless you're a 1-5%er.

ElNono
09-25-2018, 09:43 PM

That's why you let a professional evaluate if it's medically necessary. Your contention is that it never is, but that's supported by nothing you've shown us so far.

The brain is just another organ. If a kid shows up with a failure in the pituitary gland, he/she might be administered growth hormones. A professional makes the determination whether it's necessary on a case by case basis.

Hormones, especially on children, might have other side effects too, both physically and psychologically, but it's the best treatment we have so far for that condition. I don't see how this is any different.

ElNono
09-25-2018, 09:45 PM
The disgusting coercion from attention starved parents looking to strut their poor child out as something they aren't, and are mentally incapable of truly understanding, is absolutely abhorrent. Don't care about the bill, there are bigger, more laughable laws being passed in this shit show every day, but I am concerned about the system put in place afterwards, this state passes a whole lot of hot gas with what the bill is supposed to accomplish and the systems they put into place are so derelict and seem like they pass laws as beta tests.

Ugh, now Gavin Newsome is coming because he's more corrupt and connected. Moonbeam's agenda of stealing farmland/state owned water while killing the delta environment and the delta economy killing with tunnels will be completed. Countless tens of billions of dollars will be stolen from tax payers so Gov. Newsome can line his pockets while the bullet train to nowhere goes nowhere and the state will continue to make the divide between poor and rich even worse. California is just a disgusting scene right now unless you're a 1-5%er.

I'm ok with people disagreeing that this law is unnecessary. But child abuse? that's hyperbole. Mental health is a serious matter, not just on children.

ElNono
09-25-2018, 09:49 PM
I think the real issue, particularly here with the OP, is about 'transgender' triggering the *ding*

Whether you believe homosexuality or gender is natural or not, and all that discussion, there's real people struggling psychologically with this stuff that need help, and thoughts and prayers ain't cutting it.

As Fabbs pointed out, there's a high risk of suicides, stuff that needs to be taken seriously.

Fabbs
09-25-2018, 09:50 PM
That's why you let a professional evaluate if it's medically necessary. Your contention is that it never is, but that's supported by nothing you've shown us so far.

The brain is just another organ. If a kid shows up with a failure in the pituitary gland, he/she might be administered growth hormones. A professional makes the determination whether it's necessary on a case by case basis.

Put me in the camp calling bullshit on "medically necessary" also.

Blake
09-25-2018, 10:25 PM
Does the quran warmonger?

Yes, idiot.

Chucho
09-25-2018, 10:25 PM
I'm ok with people disagreeing that this law is unnecessary. But child abuse? that's hyperbole. Mental health is a serious matter, not just on children.

I didn't say child abuse. I said the parents, who more than likely suffer from mental illness, that coerce children into this stuff so they have a conversation topic or a "special" or "unique" child is disgusting.

Blake
09-25-2018, 10:27 PM

What are you basing this thinking on, Dr. Nathan?

Blake
09-25-2018, 10:30 PM
Put me in the camp calling bullshit on "medically necessary" also.

Dr. Fabbs co-signing

FrostKing
09-25-2018, 10:35 PM
A) Why is "gender confusion" more prevalent in the West?

B) Why is "gender confusion" becoming ever so more prevalent in the USA?

Those are the important questions we should be asking. Self reflect on what we are projecting and teaching our youth

Nathan89
09-25-2018, 10:49 PM
"Although also unnamed, this seems to refer to Drummond et al. (2008), which followed up 25 kids assessed in childhood for gender issues: 15 of the 25 received official diagnoses for their gender dysphoria, and 10 were judged to be experiencing the feelings, but to be “subthreshold” for an official diagnosis. That is, the alleged criticism is that including “subthreshold” cases would water down the results from cases who are formally diagnosed. The irrelevance of that claim is again easily seen by looking at it directly: Of the 15 kids who received a diagnosis, two continued to be transgender in adulthood (13/15 = 87% desistance), and of the 10 without a diagnosis, one continued to be transgender (9/10 = 90% desistance)."

https://www.psypost.org/2017/12/many-transgender-kids-grow-stay-trans-50499

This is from my second link. This may not be accurate. Perhaps there is more relevant information or this is an outright lie. If this is true the "medical professionals" don't know shit and this is 100% child abuse.

Chris
09-25-2018, 11:14 PM
From the article:

Don't forget the 40% suicide rate :tu

Spurtacular
09-26-2018, 12:10 AM
Yes, idiot.

But islam didn't cuck you.

Nathan89
09-26-2018, 12:12 AM
Don't forget the 40% suicide rate :tu

Yeah, I mentioned the 41% attempted suicide on the first page.

ElNono
09-26-2018, 12:47 AM
I didn't say child abuse. I said the parents, who more than likely suffer from mental illness, that coerce children into this stuff so they have a conversation topic or a "special" or "unique" child is disgusting.

Do you have some numbers on how prevalent this is?

ElNono
09-26-2018, 01:09 AM
Some of you guys are so obsessed with the whole gender dysphoria and gender confusion that are missing the forest from the tree.

The related paragraph of law:
The right of minors and nonminors in foster care to health care and mental health care described in paragraph (4) of subdivision (a) of Section 16001.9 includes covered gender affirming health care and gender affirming mental health care. This right is subject to existing laws governing consent to health care for minors and nonminors and does not limit, add, or otherwise affect applicable laws governing consent to health care.

There's no doubt a lot of these kids go through an extremely difficult psychological period (and their parents too). The whole suicide rate doesn't just come from becoming transgender, but from the fact that these are very troubled individuals (for whatever reason, it really doesn't matter).

They're not stupid and they're not weird, they're just going through a troubling period with their gender and sexuality. They have specific mental health issues that need to be addressed by professionals, that understand that 'gender confusion' or whatever you want to call it is a real issue.

Even for kids that 'grow out of it', they don't just breeze through it. There's peer pressure, social pressure, sometimes family pressure. It's a difficult path they travel, and having a professional that's able to help them through it is important, and California is stepping up to the table here to assist these kids.

tbh, tattooing your calves and shouting out "they're all faggots" is easy, but this is difficult stuff families go through, and it's serious. It's not even new, really, in the past it was all taboo and not spoken about, and you still had suicides and everything else.

Nathan89
09-26-2018, 02:15 AM
I don't think many are against them having access to a therapist to discuss their mental disorder tbh.

Spurminator
09-26-2018, 09:53 AM
Why would one need to go as far as adopting to show genuine concern?

You're content to leave them in the custody of the state while whining about how the state treats their mental health with your tax dollars. This makes me question how much you actually care about the children.

Do any other conditions of California foster care concern you, or is it just the (maybe) couple dozen per year that may need health care related to gender identity?

Fabbs
09-26-2018, 10:10 AM
You're content to leave them in the custody of the state while whining about how the state treats their mental health with your tax dollars. This makes me question how much you actually care about the children.

Do any other conditions of California foster care concern you, or is it just the (maybe) couple dozen per year that may need health care related to gender identity?
I didn't know we were talking about only State custody would-be-forced trannys.

How many trannys have you adopted?

Fabbs
09-26-2018, 10:11 AM
I don't think many are against them having access to a therapist to discuss their mental disorder tbh.
Legit therapists yes, that minority.
Perverts with agendas, no.

Blake
09-26-2018, 10:17 AM

That's because the op was disingenuous and you didn't read the article

Spurminator
09-26-2018, 10:22 AM

That's probably because you didn't read the legislation.

How many trannys have you adopted?

I'm not accusing the state of child abuse.

Fabbs
09-26-2018, 10:31 AM
That's probably because you didn't read the legislation.
Do you think Bruce Jenner could have been saved with competent intervention?

Blake
09-26-2018, 10:37 AM

You're pretty ignorant tbh

Fabbs
09-26-2018, 10:40 AM
You're pretty ignorant tbh
Do you wish you could be cucked by the demonic Kardashian cult and then tranny'd?

Spurminator
09-26-2018, 10:52 AM

I don't have the medical authority to speak on how Ms. Jenner's life may have been different, but I do know that medical philosophies and practices aren't typically guided by a single example of a patient.

"But what about this well-known celebrity" is not usually a good argument in a discussion about broad medical practice.

Pavlov
09-26-2018, 10:53 AM
lol gossipy Flabbs

Blake
09-26-2018, 10:53 AM
Do you wish you could be cucked by the demonic Kardashian cult and then tranny'd?

That's pretty stupid.

Fabbs
09-26-2018, 11:01 AM
That's pretty stupid.
Well I thought there was a chance you might not want to.

Nathan89
09-26-2018, 03:17 PM
That's because the op was disingenuous and you didn't read the article

Never implied anything else. I had links. There was nothing disingenuous about it.

Spurminator
09-26-2018, 04:21 PM
Never implied anything else. I had links. There was nothing disingenuous about it.

You and The Federalist sure downplayed the hell out of this being about foster kids.

:cry muh taxes :cry over something that's barely a blip on overall spend.

Blake
09-26-2018, 04:30 PM
You and The Federalist sure downplayed the hell out of this being about foster kids.

:lol didn't even mention this legislation was geared specifically towards foster kids.

Totally not disingenuous. Totally.

Nathan89
09-26-2018, 04:31 PM

That's the title. I don't think I made a single comment about taxes(could be wrong). My greatest concern has been the abuse/permanent damage of children.

Pavlov
09-26-2018, 04:33 PM
That's the title. I don't think I made a single comment about taxes(could be wrong). My greatest concern has been the abuse/permanent damage of children.https://media.tenor.com/images/9155b31d94fd6d14ef6bf9401fdba0ff/tenor.gif

Blake
09-26-2018, 04:33 PM
That's the title. I don't think I made a single comment about taxes(could be wrong). My greatest concern has been the abuse/permanent damage of children.

Well you're no expert in the field so your concerns are easily discarded.

Nathan89
09-26-2018, 04:35 PM
It states in the first sentence of the second paragraph that it is about foster care children. I posted the first paragraph in here. Therefore all you have to do is click and read the first thing you haven't read.

Next time I'll be more clear. There was nothing disingenuous though.

Blake
09-26-2018, 04:35 PM
It states in the first sentence of the second paragraph that it is about foster care children. I posted the first paragraph in here. Therefore all you have to do is click and read the first thing you haven't read.

Next time I'll be more clear. There was nothing disingenuous though.

Uh huh

Nathan89
09-26-2018, 04:37 PM
Well you're no expert in the field so your concerns are easily discarded.

I'm sure the people that voted on this were experts and not just pushing their agenda.

Spurminator
09-26-2018, 04:55 PM

Then perhaps you should post the law along with some medical opinions about the impact of transgender health care for children instead of an article from the fucking Federalist. :lol

Try to do some of your own thinking.

spurraider21
09-26-2018, 04:57 PM
My greatest concern has been the abuse/permanent damage of children.
https://assets.rbl.ms/17739603/980x.jpg

Nathan89
09-26-2018, 05:15 PM
Then perhaps you should post the law along with some medical opinions about the impact of transgender health care for children instead of an article from the fucking Federalist. :lol

Try to do some of your own thinking.

The article has a link to the law.

DMC
09-26-2018, 09:43 PM
Welcome to the median of the slippery slope.

Spurminator
09-27-2018, 08:56 AM
The article has a link to the law.

Why was this particular article's tax-heavy and foster-kid-downplaying coverage of the law your preferred source for discussion of child abuse?