PDA

View Full Version : Kavanaugh questioned for assault at bar fight while in college in 1985

phxspurfan
10-02-2018, 12:03 AM
Kavanaugh was questioned by police after bar fight in 1985
The New York Times

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/01/us/politics/kavanaugh-bar-fight.html

As an undergraduate at Yale, Brett M. Kavanaugh was involved in an altercation at a bar during which he was accused of throwing ice on another patron, a police report says.

He wasn’t charged ofc. Lol Murica

TSA
10-02-2018, 12:37 AM
:cry muh ice

hater
10-02-2018, 06:39 AM
:cry he was at a barfight, that does it :cry - posted by snowflake

pgardn
10-02-2018, 06:57 AM
The liar made this a thing by acting like a spoiled outed choirboy.
He is a liar. He could not even say he had been drunk in HS and college.
You vehemently lie about little things, then you don’t have to concentrate on the lies that matter.

The SC was once thought to be a bastion of thinkers away from politics concentrating on the law once left alone.
Ginsberg and Scalia were among the best of friends because they respected each other.
Roberts apparently is an affable fair character as well. (Boots don’t care, he conservative)
Can anyone imagine K as the head Justice... after the spoiled fratboy tantrums...

He gonna party with Sotomayor. Calling her fat slob while drenching her in beer.
But... But... that was 30 years ago. We just witnessed a crying enraged little twerp.
A 53 yo child. Yes I drank. Yes the party’s. No fckn way I EVER asssaulted a woman.
Easy.
But Not for him.

pgardn
10-02-2018, 06:58 AM
:cry he was at a barfight, that does it :cry - posted by snowflake

“I cry for Yemen AND Assad.”

Just shut up...

AaronY
10-02-2018, 07:08 AM
lmao this is nothing tbh

boutons_deux
10-02-2018, 07:11 AM
"Roberts apparently is an affable fair character as well. (Boots don’t care, he conservative)"

I don't GAF about affable, or personality, only that Roberts LIED to Congress saying his/SC's role was to call "balls and strikes" and then went on to be extremely politically right wing judicial activist, overturning decades of settled law, eg, C-U, opening the flood gates of corruption,

Roberts rules for the oligarchy and against the non-oligarchy 100%.

And with the exception of his self-serving vote on ACA, Roberts has been oligarchy's perfect hard right political tool.

Mikeanaro
10-02-2018, 07:42 AM
Ice ice baby.

AaronY
10-02-2018, 07:49 AM
Cliffs:

(Boots don’t care, he conservative)

Spurminator
10-02-2018, 09:01 AM
In his defense I've always wanted to fight the lead singer from UB 40.

Othyus Lalanne
10-02-2018, 09:04 AM
He was in a barfight. I like him a bit more. Thanks.

"Roberts apparently is an affable fair character as well. (Boots don’t care, he conservative)"

I don't GAF about affable, or personality, only that Roberts LIED to Congress saying his/SC's role was to call "balls and strikes" and then went on to be extremely politically right wing judicial activist, overturning decades of settled law, eg, C-U, opening the flood gates of corruption,

And with the exception of his self-serving vote on ACA, Roberts has been oligarchy's perfect hard right political tool.

You fuckerrs rigged the press and education. We will pack the fucking court.

clambake
10-02-2018, 09:08 AM
In his defense I've always wanted to fight the lead singer from UB 40.

lol

baseline bum
10-02-2018, 09:48 AM
He was in a barfight. I like him a bit more. Thanks.

You fuckerrs rigged the press and education. We will pack the fucking court.

Still crying about the press :lmao

Spurminator
10-02-2018, 10:01 AM
You fuckerrs rigged the press and education.

:cry Evolution being taught to our children

baseline bum
10-02-2018, 10:03 AM

:cry Also controlling the radio airwaves, having the largest cable news network as state media, and Sinclair's enormous presence in local news markets doesn't count.

Othyus Lalanne
10-02-2018, 10:03 AM

Not what i said retard.

:cry Also controlling the radio airwaves, having the largest cable news network as state media, and Sinclair's enormous presence in local news markets doesn't count.

Not nearly as much as you would think.

Stating facts is not crying.

baseline bum
10-02-2018, 10:06 AM
Not what i said retard.

Not nearly as much as you would think.

Stating facts is not crying.

Making shit up and whining about it most certainly is

Othyus Lalanne
10-02-2018, 10:07 AM
Making shit up and whining about it most certainly is

I am telling how it is.

Spurminator
10-02-2018, 10:17 AM
Not what i said retard.

:cry Teach the controversy
:cry Mandatory morning prayer in first period
:cry School shootings happen because we took God out of our schools
:cry The Civil War wasn't about slavery

baseline bum
10-02-2018, 10:21 AM

You're talking to someone who claimed liberal Vox was a bigger problem than state media Fox.

AaronY
10-02-2018, 10:24 AM
Sinclair media and cable news ratings champion fox news aside of course

AaronY
10-02-2018, 10:24 AM
Poor Fox....ratings champ 6 billion quarters in a row..still can't break into the mainstream

baseline bum
10-02-2018, 10:25 AM

Basically his argument if you also said Clear Channel doesn't matter.

Othyus Lalanne
10-02-2018, 10:27 AM
No you can't put words into my mouth.

Othyus Lalanne
10-02-2018, 10:28 AM
You're talking to someone who claimed liberal Vox was a bigger problem than state media Fox.

Vox by itself?

baseline bum
10-02-2018, 10:29 AM
Vox by itself?

No you whined about Facebook too even through they were an incredibly useful tool for getting our Dear Leader elected.

Othyus Lalanne
10-02-2018, 10:31 AM
No you whined about Facebook too even through they were an incredibly useful tool for getting our Dear Leader elected.

It's leadership sure as fuck did not like that.

Spurminator
10-02-2018, 11:17 AM
It's leadership sure as fuck did not like that.

If my platform was being used to push false information to gullible idiots and influencing their entire perception of reality, I'd sure as hell be bothered by that. Are they supposed to maintain the status quo to avoid the impression that they're only making changes because of the end result?

You'd like that, I'm sure. When it comes to flagrant dishonesty and bad faith, you couldn't care less. The end justifies the means.

Othyus Lalanne
10-02-2018, 12:40 PM
If my platform was being used to push false information to gullible idiots and influencing their entire perception of reality, I'd sure as hell be bothered by that. Are they supposed to maintain the status quo to avoid the impression that they're only making changes because of the end result?

You'd like that, I'm sure. When it comes to flagrant dishonesty and bad faith, you couldn't care less. The end justifies the means.

Why is the end result bad? Because it hurts your feelings?

You know nothing about my moral compass.

spurraider21
10-02-2018, 12:52 PM
conservative media completely dominates radio as well

Spurminator
10-02-2018, 01:29 PM
Why is the end result bad? Because it hurts your feelings?

You know nothing about my moral compass.

I didn't say anything about the end result being bad. I said you're willing to overlook the spread of disinformation if it benefits your side in the end. Facebook needed to address it regardless of the outcome of the election.

:cry Don't put words in my mouth :cry

phxspurfan
10-02-2018, 05:18 PM
Ah, so because it was just an innocuous bar fight it's ok. Makes sense that we should put a guy accused of sexual assault, involved already in a bar fight, and self-admitted binge drinker into the highest judiciary position in the country. Makes sense. Guess we've now lowered all standards.

Not like even random citizens (aka me) don't have any such allegations, bar fight arrest reports, or self admitted drinking until blackout problems, and wouldn't at all be considered or even attempt applying to be a federal judge. But yeah he was on the football team and such so he's chill.

Random aside: I was applying for Global Entry since I travel for business a lot (ugh, TSA lines). Just to get Global Entry they run a huge and very thorough background check and interview you at the airport to make sure it's safe to give you this effective bypass of airport immigration/security. I go to the interview counter at the airport and they look at my app, ask me why I travel, etc. I have a squeaky clean record, no arrests etc, and it goes smoothly for me and I get my GLobal Entry. But next to me, a lady is crying, literally bawling her eyes out, because the guy interviewing her is asking about why she has something on her record from 1995 (!) about stealing a car. She is crying saying it was a huge mistake blah blah blah. It looked like she wasn't even going to get global entry because of that.

Not comparing Global Entry screening at all to being elected/vetted to the Supreme Court, just adding that little story for effect. That level of scrutiny was just to bypass a long immigration line.

SnakeBoy
10-02-2018, 05:43 PM
Not like even random citizens (aka me) don't have any such allegations, bar fight arrest reports, or self admitted drinking until blackout problems, and wouldn't at all be considered or even attempt applying to be a federal judge.

That's not why you'll never be a federal judge

CNN
10-02-2018, 06:13 PM
Opinion: God doesn't exist but the GOP is the devil

There is no creator, no god, nothing beyond life. That's what the atheist says. However even the agnostic voter admits that the GOP is the devil. How is it possible that evil can exist without good? It's possible because the GOP is evil. Evidence of that is all around you if you care to look and admit to yourself what you see, that the GOP is evil.

But what is "evil" exactly? It's the GOP. That's what evil is, because the GOP is evil.

Just last week, for example, a poor defenseless WASP post-cougar was shamelessly dragged through the media by the republicans in the senate, and some over the top prosecutor grilled this poor victim of sexual abuse endlessly while the guilty cacodemon nominated for the supreme court was allowed to simply jump from host to host, lying and infecting the room with alcoholism and perjury. It's true that Dr Ford is the victim of a viscous assault at the hands of this same individual, a gang rapist, probably a child molester and undoubtedly one of the worst living organisms this planet has ever spawned. She was at a party waiting for cake and ice cream when these two hooligans kicked open the front door to a house that exists only in the ethereal plane, between sight and sound, but somehow these two found their ways in (undoubtedly their parents are wealthy so they took the slot some poor black or asian kid could have taken). They dragged this girl up a flight of stairs, knocked down a bedroom door and proceeded to gang rape her for hours. Afterward she heard the laughter, oh that laughter, and she made her way down the stairs, pulling together her tattered clothing, Izod shirt and Jordache jeans, and without even popping the collar on her shirt, disappeared into the realm with no knowledge of how she arrived or left. Demons have an ability to take their victims to different realms, and there's simply no way of knowing how you got in or out, only you will be raped once you leave.

So this is proof beyond any doubt that this guy is a danger to society, and not only should he never see the supreme court, he shouldn't even see daylight again. Obviously is demon seed that has sprouted into other beings should be dealt with.

But to be fair to both sides, Dr Ford did seem to not know exactly what year it was. That's no reason to rape her.

phxspurfan
10-02-2018, 08:14 PM
That's not why you'll never be a federal judge

lol nice

pgardn
10-02-2018, 10:00 PM

Of course you don’t care. You don’t have to work with other people. You don’t have to try to get anything done WITH other people involved. You are what the left should hate to have as a spokesperson or member.

Othyus Lalanne
10-02-2018, 11:29 PM
Ah, so because it was just an innocuous bar fight it's ok. Makes sense that we should put a guy accused of sexual assault, involved already in a bar fight, and self-admitted binge drinker into the highest judiciary position in the country. Makes sense. Guess we've now lowered all standards.

Not like even random citizens (aka me) don't have any such allegations, bar fight arrest reports, or self admitted drinking until blackout problems, and wouldn't at all be considered or even attempt applying to be a federal judge. But yeah he was on the football team and such so he's chill.

Random aside: I was applying for Global Entry since I travel for business a lot (ugh, TSA lines). Just to get Global Entry they run a huge and very thorough background check and interview you at the airport to make sure it's safe to give you this effective bypass of airport immigration/security. I go to the interview counter at the airport and they look at my app, ask me why I travel, etc. I have a squeaky clean record, no arrests etc, and it goes smoothly for me and I get my GLobal Entry. But next to me, a lady is crying, literally bawling her eyes out, because the guy interviewing her is asking about why she has something on her record from 1995 (!) about stealing a car. She is crying saying it was a huge mistake blah blah blah. It looked like she wasn't even going to get global entry because of that.

Not comparing Global Entry screening at all to being elected/vetted to the Supreme Court, just adding that little story for effect. That level of scrutiny was just to bypass a long immigration line.

It had no effect on me.

Nbadan
10-10-2018, 12:41 AM
Well, at least something good came out of all this...

https://www.brettkavanaugh.com

SnakeBoy
10-10-2018, 12:47 AM
Well, at least something good came out of all this...

https://www.brettkavanaugh.com

YAY! Libs win one.

pgardn
10-10-2018, 06:55 AM
YAY! Libs win one.

Keeping Ls and Ws, the past time of the true America patriot.
Dont hear the word that much from the red team anymore, patriot...
Debt for our children also seems to be on the out, a shift in party platform.

Character is important for our party... Yikes...