PDA

View Full Version : Stink of failure: Trump inherited everything

RandomGuy
10-03-2018, 12:33 PM
jeez.

If he had taken that money and parked it in T-bills, he would be vastly wealthier than he is now.

He really is a shitty businessman.

The 15,000-word Times report contradicts Trump's portrayal of himself as a self-made billionaire who started with just a $1 million loan from his father.

The Times says Trump and his father, Fred, avoided gift and inheritance taxes by setting up a sham corporation and undervaluing assets to tax authorities. The Times says its report is based on more than 100,000 pages of financial documents, including confidential tax returns from the father and his companies.
A lawyer for Trump, Charles J. Harder, told The Times that there was no "fraud or tax evasion" and that the facts cited in the report are "extremely inaccurate."

The White House dismissed the report as a "misleading attack against the Trump family by the failing New York Times." It criticized the newspaper and other media outlets, saying their low credibility with the public is "because they are consumed with attacking the president and his family 24/7 instead of reporting the news."

The New York state tax department told The Associated Press that it was reviewing the allegations in The Times and "is vigorously pursuing all appropriate avenues of investigation." The department typically refers findings to the state attorney general's office.

The Times said the Trump family hid millions of dollars of transfers from the father to his children through a sham company owned by the children called All County Building Supply & Maintenance. It was set up in 1992 ostensibly as a purchasing agent to supply Fred Trump's buildings with boilers, cleaning supplies and other goods, and the father would pad invoices with markups of 20 percent or even 50 percent, thereby avoiding gift taxes, the newspaper reported.

https://flipboard.com/section/news-l6nhibu6fi3h8n5g/trump-slams-times-%27hit-piece%27-on-reported-tax-avoidance-plan

boutons_deux
10-03-2018, 12:35 PM
yep, I read a couple years ago that if Trash had taken the $40M he admitted his slum landlord gave and put in the stocks and bonds, he'd be worth 3 times as much.

FrostKing
10-03-2018, 12:40 PM
yep, I read a couple years ago that if Trash had taken the $40M he admitted his slum landlord gave and put in the stocks and bonds, he'd be worth 3 times as much.
^ Coward attacks white males but doesn't have the dignity to admit his own race.

Coward

RandomGuy
10-03-2018, 12:51 PM
^ Coward attacks white males but doesn't have the dignity to admit his own race.

Coward

:lol race warrior

As if the time value of money gives a shit what your skin color is.

FrostKing
10-03-2018, 01:27 PM
:lol race warrior

As if the time value of money gives a shit what your skin color is.
What's he hiding? Spams the forum with his opinion pieces but can't post his background. Coward

Alot of born in wealth end up low lives or bankrupt. Trump used it to help him win Presidency

boutons_deux
10-03-2018, 01:27 PM
The Trump Family’s Tax Dodging Is Symptomatic of a Larger Problem

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5bb4dfed05adec2fa65d28a4/master/w_1548,c_limit/Cassidy-TrumpFortuneNYT.jpg

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-trump-familys-tax-dodging-is-symptomatic-of-a-larger-problem?mbid=nl_Daily%20100318&CNDID=43758549&utm_source=Silverpop&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%20100318&utm_content=&spMailingID=14365988&spUserID=MTQzNTk4NzA3ODYzS0&spJobID=1500240323&spReportId=MTUwMDI0MDMyMwS2

Brazil
10-03-2018, 01:54 PM
:lol I don't understand all the fuzz about that tbh... those things are known for years

anybody actually believed in the 1 M$ loan story ?

:lol

boutons_deux
10-03-2018, 01:58 PM
:lol I don't understand all the fuzz about that tbh... those things are known for years

anybody actually believed in the 1 M$ loan story ?

:lol

the difference is that NYT got lots of documentation

Brazil
10-03-2018, 02:14 PM
the difference is that NYT got lots of documentation

does not change a lot... you did not need to be a genius to figure out he is not the self made man he wants us to believe :lol

it won't change a thing for his supporters this just confirms he is a massive POS but we all already know that

clambake
10-03-2018, 02:23 PM
he's the kid that never moved out.

hater
10-03-2018, 02:29 PM
Its a sad state of the world for sure

Now we have Bezos sitting on 200 billion while millions starve

Animals

SnakeBoy
10-03-2018, 02:44 PM
Fred Trump is never going to be President now

ducks
10-03-2018, 02:45 PM

Not created as many jobs and has lots of experience now running bussinesses

FrostKing
10-03-2018, 02:58 PM
Making him out to be some George Soros type monster

ducks
10-03-2018, 03:07 PM
The Trump Family’s Tax Dodging Is Symptomatic of a Larger Problem

https://media.newyorker.com/photos/5bb4dfed05adec2fa65d28a4/master/w_1548,c_limit/Cassidy-TrumpFortuneNYT.jpg

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-columnists/the-trump-familys-tax-dodging-is-symptomatic-of-a-larger-problem?mbid=nl_Daily%20100318&CNDID=43758549&utm_source=Silverpop&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%20100318&utm_content=&spMailingID=14365988&spUserID=MTQzNTk4NzA3ODYzS0&spJobID=1500240323&spReportId=MTUwMDI0MDMyMwS2

newyorker.com enough said

CitizenDwayne
10-03-2018, 03:13 PM
Yes, businesses like Trump Steaks and Trump University

clambake
10-03-2018, 03:23 PM
he fucks people over. best businessman ever!

koriwhat
10-03-2018, 03:29 PM
poor fucks on ST and world wide are jealous of rich fucks on the daily. that's all yall need to know about that article, the OP, and those losing their minds mostly in the USA but also world wide. haters gonna hate because they're lame.

koriwhat
10-03-2018, 03:32 PM
btw, all this tax fraud shit is a huge hoax on the american people. everyone looks for losses etc when doing taxes and that's more so common for business men/women alike. djt isn't frauding anyone or evading anything... yall just mad because he's used legal means to cut his taxes down like all other smart business people do. i try to write off whatever i can as long as it is within the means to do so when it comes to my taxes. to do otherwise would mean you're a shitty business man/woman.

RandomGuy
10-03-2018, 03:52 PM
What's he hiding? Spams the forum with his opinion pieces but can't post his background. Coward

Alot of born in wealth end up low lives or bankrupt. Trump used it to help him win Presidency

Trump used his wealth to go bankrupt.

His wealth was literally gone. zero.

He rebuilt it by laundering money for Russian mafia figures, and the Iranian Republican guard (baku project)

So many anonymous LLCs own his condos for that reason.

leemajors
10-03-2018, 03:52 PM
btw, all this tax fraud shit is a huge hoax on the american people. everyone looks for losses etc when doing taxes and that's more so common for business men/women alike. djt isn't frauding anyone or evading anything... yall just mad because he's used legal means to cut his taxes down like all other smart business people do. i try to write off whatever i can as long as it is within the means to do so when it comes to my taxes. to do otherwise would mean you're a shitty business man/woman.

Do you regularly hire contractors, not pay them, wait for them to file suit, then wait until all their money is gone and they are drowning in legal fees and they are willing to settle for pennies on the dollar?

koriwhat
10-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Do you regularly hire contractors, not pay them, wait for them to file suit, then wait until all their money is gone and they are drowning in legal fees and they are willing to settle for pennies on the dollar?

do you run a large business or have any clue as to run a large business? doubt it but you claim to know everything about it.

all you fucks here are just like those who play arm chair gm. yall think yall know everything but yall know not a god damn thing. that's reality whether you want to accept it or not.

RandomGuy
10-03-2018, 04:03 PM
Donald Trump's "origin story was a sham — a version of reality so elaborately embellished that it qualifies as fan fiction more than biography."

leemajors
10-03-2018, 04:04 PM
do you run a large business or have any clue as to run a large business? doubt it but you claim to know everything about it.

all you fucks here are just like those who play arm chair gm. yall think yall know everything but yall know not a god damn thing. that's reality whether you want to accept it or not.

The reality is that he has repeatedly and brazenly done these things with no consequences. Why you choose to ignore that I do not know. There are thousands of pages of court documents backing it up. If you were to argue people/businesses shouldn't enter into contracts with such a person I could see your point, but instead you deflect.

koriwhat
10-03-2018, 04:07 PM
The reality is that he has repeatedly and brazenly done these things with no consequences. Why you choose to ignore that I do not know. There are thousands of pages of court documents backing it up. If you were to argue people/businesses shouldn't enter into contracts with such a person I could see your point, but instead you deflect.

you claim this or that without knowing the scenarios you speak of intimately. they're all talking points from shit MSM and the like. you don't live in reality man.

ever done business with contractors? they suck! my parents got ripped off building onto their house by a reputable contractor. they screwed them out of 15 sq ft, fucked up the floor plans, blamed everyone but themselves, took 6 extra months to build, and still charged the initial est.

contactors aren't saints even though that's what you're trying to paint them as.

koriwhat
10-03-2018, 04:09 PM
If you were to argue people/businesses shouldn't enter into contracts with such a person I could see your point, but instead you deflect.

exactly.... if djt has thousands of court docs out there on him due to fucking over this guy or that guy then those who choose to do business with him deserve the same treatment. they aren't good business people if they can't see the writing on the wall and they deserve exactly what they get imo.

but on the flip side, fuck contractors!

Brazil
10-03-2018, 04:17 PM

:lmao

FrostKing
10-03-2018, 04:22 PM
Trump used his wealth to go bankrupt.

His wealth was literally gone. zero.

He rebuilt it by laundering money for Russian mafia figures, and the Iranian Republican guard (baku project)

So many anonymous LLCs own his condos for that reason.
If this is true, then I would indeed negatively judge him

DMC
10-03-2018, 04:28 PM
jeez.

If he had taken that money and parked it in T-bills, he would be vastly wealthier than he is now.

He really is a shitty businessman.

The 15,000-word Times report contradicts Trump's portrayal of himself as a self-made billionaire who started with just a $1 million loan from his father.

The Times says Trump and his father, Fred, avoided gift and inheritance taxes by setting up a sham corporation and undervaluing assets to tax authorities. The Times says its report is based on more than 100,000 pages of financial documents, including confidential tax returns from the father and his companies.
A lawyer for Trump, Charles J. Harder, told The Times that there was no "fraud or tax evasion" and that the facts cited in the report are "extremely inaccurate."

The White House dismissed the report as a "misleading attack against the Trump family by the failing New York Times." It criticized the newspaper and other media outlets, saying their low credibility with the public is "because they are consumed with attacking the president and his family 24/7 instead of reporting the news."

The New York state tax department told The Associated Press that it was reviewing the allegations in The Times and "is vigorously pursuing all appropriate avenues of investigation." The department typically refers findings to the state attorney general's office.

The Times said the Trump family hid millions of dollars of transfers from the father to his children through a sham company owned by the children called All County Building Supply & Maintenance. It was set up in 1992 ostensibly as a purchasing agent to supply Fred Trump's buildings with boilers, cleaning supplies and other goods, and the father would pad invoices with markups of 20 percent or even 50 percent, thereby avoiding gift taxes, the newspaper reported.

https://flipboard.com/section/news-l6nhibu6fi3h8n5g/trump-slams-times-%27hit-piece%27-on-reported-tax-avoidance-plan

Huge news. Thanks! It won't be long before news media sees this post and runs with it.

Blake
10-03-2018, 04:30 PM
Huge news. Thanks! It won't be long before news media sees this post and runs with it.

His post is based off of the news media report.

DMC
10-03-2018, 04:34 PM
His post is based off of the news media report.

Next time use a spoiler alert.

leemajors
10-03-2018, 04:43 PM
you claim this or that without knowing the scenarios you speak of intimately. they're all talking points from shit MSM and the like. you don't live in reality man.

ever done business with contractors? they suck! my parents got ripped off building onto their house by a reputable contractor. they screwed them out of 15 sq ft, fucked up the floor plans, blamed everyone but themselves, took 6 extra months to build, and still charged the initial est.

contactors aren't saints even though that's what you're trying to paint them as.

you aren't making much sense.

boutons_deux
10-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Apparently, he got $900M tax loss, carried forward for years, which means he still isn't paying any income tax.

Those are the tax/accounting rules that the oligarchy buys cheap, with a return in the 1000s%.

koriwhat
10-04-2018, 01:52 PM
you aren't making much sense.

my point is that you didn't make these deals personally with any contractor djt has dealt with so you realistically are just talking out your ass. as well, from what i gather, you're trying to make it out to be that contractors are some how saints and djt is satan. that couldn't be further from the truth. truth is your blind anger towards djt isn't rational and it leads to you and countless others nitpicking his past/present just because yall are upset over losing an election. get over it!

koriwhat
10-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Apparently, he got $900M tax loss, carried forward for years, which means he still isn't paying any income tax.

Those are the tax/accounting rules that the oligarchy buys cheap, with a return in the 1000s%.

acting like you're an accountant is as believable as you being a stable person mentally. you're insane and have no clue what you talk about ever. you're just a sad excuse for a man.

boutons_deux
10-04-2018, 02:04 PM
Trash and his orgs have been sued by unpaid / underpaid suppliers 1000s of times.

his tactic of not paying and saying "so sue me" is WELL DOCUMENTED over decades.

don't take no accountant to know that.

ducks
10-04-2018, 02:50 PM
BUSTED: Ford’s Longtime Boyfriend Says She’s ‘Lying About Everything’

https://www.thewashingtonpundit.com/blank-1/2018/10/03/BUSTED-Fords-Longtime-Boyfriend-Says-Shes-Lying-About-Everything

ducks
10-04-2018, 09:22 PM
What

boutons_deux
10-04-2018, 10:25 PM
And I bet Mueller is going in heavy on Trash's CFO, finding ALL of Trash money laundering, and other corruption

Isitjustme?
10-04-2018, 10:46 PM
my point is that you didn't make these deals personally with any contractor djt has dealt with so you realistically are just talking out your ass. as well, from what i gather, you're trying to make it out to be that contractors are some how saints and djt is satan. that couldn't be further from the truth. truth is your blind anger towards djt isn't rational and it leads to you and countless others nitpicking his past/present just because yall are upset over losing an election. get over it!

You understand business less than Trump even

ducks
10-04-2018, 11:37 PM
And I bet Mueller is going in heavy on Trash's CFO, finding ALL of Trash money laundering, and other corruption
you also bet clinton would win you are wrong