PDA

View Full Version : Ted Koppel on Brian Stelter

DarrinS
10-03-2018, 10:26 PM
:lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZOgnHUQ_P8

Reck
10-03-2018, 10:48 PM
While everyone else takes one on you, Darrin.

LGBTQIAPK & G-D
10-04-2018, 12:19 AM
While everyone else takes one on you, Darrin.

:lol Totally.

ElNono
10-04-2018, 05:29 AM
There's no way to prove one way or another, tbh...

If I had to guess, they would be fine. Maybe not living off the vitriol as they are now, but living off :cry women breaking barriers :cry and :cry Obama's legacy :cry and probably a segment from Don Limon about "Carbon dating conservatives", etc...

Othyus Lalanne
10-04-2018, 05:59 AM

If I had to guess, they would be fine. Maybe not living off the vitriol as they are now, but living off :cry women breaking barriers :cry and :cry Obama's legacy :cry and probably a segment from Don Limon about "Carbon dating conservatives", etc...
I cannot wait till all they can do is straight news without trying to spin it with opinion shows.

boutons_deux
10-04-2018, 07:01 AM
I cannot wait till all they can do is straight news without trying to spin it with opinion shows.

impossible, even straight news topics are selected to protect/ignore negative shit about advertisers.

For-profit "news" channels are about making profits primarily, with so-called news as viewer bait, since the viewers are the product being sold to advertisers.

pgardn
10-04-2018, 07:15 AM

So FOX stays alive because red team actually believes all that shit?

pgardn
10-04-2018, 07:16 AM
impossible, even straight news topics are selected to protect/ignore negative shit about advertisers.

For-profit "news" channels are about making profits primarily, with so-called news as viewer bait, since the viewers are the product being sold to advertisers.

So what are your go to reads Boots?

DMC
10-04-2018, 08:17 AM
There's very little, if any, real news on the "news" sites.

This isn't new though. The gimmick of standing out in the rain and wind when reporting on hurricanes is fairly well documented. This is the media trying to sensationalize the story and disguising it as braving the elements to keep you informed. Now reporters will become part of the story by asking provocative questions and then having other MSM reporting on them. People like Geraldo Rivera helped pioneer this shit.

Isitjustme?
10-04-2018, 08:25 AM

Fox is straight news maybe is what he is saying??

Who can tell with that retard

Othyus Lalanne
10-04-2018, 10:14 AM

Unpaid bloggers, vloggers exploring ideas>>>>>>>>>>>>FOX talking heads

I am not hoping for perfection. But it would be better.

i think the Net has better and faster moving bait.

SnakeBoy
10-04-2018, 04:49 PM
I thought Brian Stelter did a good job of explaining to Ted Koppel how the news business works.

spurraider21
10-04-2018, 06:47 PM
Ted Koppel good now

But Ted Koppel bad when he told Hannity he's bad for america

koriwhat
10-04-2018, 08:07 PM
I thought Brian Stelter did a good job of explaining to Ted Koppel how the news business works.

i thought he taught koppel the fast track to cardiac arrest and possibly how to lick the tip. fuck stelter and his wannabe "journalism". cnn is a sensitive subject to stelter because stelter's a fucking bitch.

DMC
10-04-2018, 08:34 PM
Ted Koppel good now

The crusade to out the hypocrites continues!

boutons_deux
10-04-2018, 08:57 PM
Koppel takes cheap shot from the grandstands.

Every network raked in many $100s during the shitshow campaign by shitbag Trash, not only CNN

Where would Fox's revenues be without Trash?

spurraider21
10-04-2018, 09:44 PM
The crusade to out the hypocrites continues!
Your crusade to not have a take continues

DMC
10-04-2018, 10:07 PM
I know you are, what am I?

Spurtacular
10-05-2018, 12:32 AM

:lol Fxated on "proving" the obvious.
:lol Par.

Spurtacular
10-05-2018, 12:35 AM
Ted Koppel good now

Nope. But he's enough removed that he's not worried about the blackball for telling it how it is.

:lol Given that, his line of questioning for Stelter was better than it ever was when he was a "real" reporter.

Spurtacular
10-05-2018, 01:04 AM
I was impressed with TK's comedy chops, tbh.

DarrinS
10-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAFhrVbrXDw#

spurraider21
10-08-2018, 07:02 PM
darrin continuing his trend of watching CNN, msnbc, the view, etc. more than anybody else on spurstalk

Winehole23
10-08-2018, 07:22 PM
Howard Stern effect -- haters stay tuned even longer than fans

Spurtacular
10-08-2018, 11:48 PM
darrin continuing his trend of watching CNN, msnbc, the view, etc. more than anybody else on spurstalk

Yea, it's Darrin's fault that the media was greatly more concerned with fake news over all the good news.