PDA

View Full Version : My democratic bros this video will make you feel better afer the Kavanaugh epic defeat

hater
10-05-2018, 04:36 PM
zwKKyo3CA4I

:lmao thats the very same dress and very same day Willy played hide the Montecristo :lmao

dabom
10-05-2018, 05:32 PM
:lol

hater
10-05-2018, 07:04 PM
:lmao milano turns on bill clinton :lmao

https://twitter.com/darlingiam/status/1048038995903561728?s=21

DMC
10-05-2018, 07:22 PM
Hollywood snowflakes getting arrested for nothing, probably didn't even elevate their standing in the "community".

Some countries, people protest because they are starving, their kids are being killed, their daughters being raped. The protesters face risk of death. In the US, protesting is a hobby, something "cool" to do with friends. "Hey there's a protest, I heard some big names are going to be there, and lots of cameras... ya'll wanna go?" "Hell yeah, let me put on my makeup... should I wear a bra?" "No, don't wear a bra, that will guarantee you get some face time!" "I hope we get arrested... that would be SO cool" "Who are we protesting?" "I think that chick Diane Fossey or Lita Ford, one of those, and some guy named Cavendish" "Fuck yeah, I know about that, let's go"

Spurtacular
10-05-2018, 10:40 PM
zwKKyo3CA4I

:lmao thats the very same dress and very same day Willy played hide the Montecristo :lmao

I bet he fucked that redhead too. Is that the same woman who was in Hillary's state department? Looks like her.

hater
10-06-2018, 08:25 AM
I bet he fucked that redhead too. Is that the same woman who was in Hillary's state department? Looks like her.

Knowing Willy he probably fucked the bald guy too

Spurtacular
10-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Knowing Willy he probably fucked the bald guy too

He could be into all kinds of sick shit; but he definitely has a preference for women.