PDA

View Full Version : rose back on the block?

ducks
10-24-2005, 03:29 PM
Knicks' shuffle in works

It may be that the Knicks' roster shuffle is starting. Word is that they have been talking to desperate-for-veterans Portland about Malik Rose, who started Saturday night in what seemed to be a showcase. Brown is said to want to go with a youngster, like Channing Frye or David Lee, at power forward.

Also, the Knicks continue to talk about not releasing Antonio Davis.

The Trail Blazers are eager to make a move. They could be the league's worst team, and veteran Ruben Patterson already is saying: "Management will have to make changes. I'm not pointing fingers, I'm not trying to talk bad, but if we continue to do this, we are going to get beat by 30 every night. We haven't even played good teams yet."

Zach Randolph was kicked out of practice, apparently for cursing at new coach Nate McMillan. Asked if it was a lesson from the new coach, Randolph said, "If it was, I didn't get it." McMillan also has been hinting for veteran help.

Carie
10-24-2005, 03:31 PM
I thought I read somewhere that they started Malik and some other guy because they were locals?

cheguevara
10-24-2005, 03:31 PM
I'm convinced Isaiah retired his brain when he retired his NBA jersey

Marcus Bryant
10-24-2005, 03:33 PM
If Malik is moved I'd like to see him end up in Cleveland.

picnroll
10-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Death, taxes and a dysfuctional Trailblazers team.

ObiwanGinobili
10-24-2005, 03:48 PM
If Malik is moved I'd like to see him end up in Cleveland.

:tu I agree.
I think that'd be a great move.

but there is somethign to be said about getting to stay on a team for 1 whole season.....oh well.. we'l see what happens. this is the Knicks afterall.

Spurs košarka kultura
10-24-2005, 04:47 PM
Brown is said to want to go with a youngster, like Channing Frye or David Lee, at power forward.

Tell that to Darko

angel_luv
10-24-2005, 06:28 PM
Oh please not again! Poor Malik.

ducks
10-24-2005, 07:33 PM
pack your backs again after training camp

see the rose homers will say rose for james so he can go to the cavs

ChumpDumper
10-24-2005, 07:34 PM
or Snow....