PDA

View Full Version : TP show 24 october

JUUOT
10-24-2005, 03:33 PM
here is the weekly tp show.

the first half was pretty ininteresting.
Tony was late because he was at the organised lunch.
Tony explained why he has not been playing much during the preseason. Pop made a great job, he feels really great and therefor can't wait for the season to start. playing regularly during off season he said helped him being sharp early. (let s hope he can keep it up)
he said we can expect a rotation really close to regular season tomorrow against indiana.

On the dress code he said he does not mind except for the fact he usually wear caps. the team is mocking him with his fashion article...because it happends at a time where tim is taking some heat.

JUUOT
10-24-2005, 03:38 PM
Concerning his work this summer. Contrary to previous summer, he did not work at all his strenghts. no work on teardrop, dribble, penetration, nothing. He worked on his shoot on FT...all summer and said it was great the spurs got him the eprsonal coach.

Tony is doing a pop show lol
asked about being the favorite to repeat, he said he has to disagree:
"i do not agree with people, i do not remember it was easy last year. it was hard and went in 7 games and some team got better and will be dangerous. "

denver with lenard back. he announced Houston as the surprise team this year. he gave no info on the young prospects.

Bruno
10-24-2005, 05:48 PM
A thing I learned is when Tony came to SA four years ago, bruce bought him eight suits and helped him a lot.
Bruce is a great man (don( forget the paycut last summer).
Contrary to Marbury, he don't say it in all media and Bruce earned way less money.

lilmads
10-24-2005, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the recap Juuot!:) Always great to hear about Tony!