PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Karma for you Farmers

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 12:09 PM

First off, I'm not here to clown that one of your best young players is likely out for the year and ruin any deep playoff runs you've dreamed of this year. Not my MO.

I'm here to talk about Karma. When Kobe went down, you guys laughed and clowned Laker fans like me. I was pissed that he got hurt in and of itself let along logging on to see you all full of glee at my expense.

Remember your Karma next time:

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2013/04/14/sports/subLAKERS/subLAKERS-jumbo.jpg

Thebesteva
10-08-2018, 12:54 PM
OP dont jinx us like that...delete thread now

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 01:00 PM
Jinx how? No where am I talking shit. They did tho. Even when Karl Malone went down and Slava Medvedenko had to battle the Wallace bros in 2004.

I'm just reminding them of their Karma.

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 01:07 PM
Kang sending some good Karma to DeJounte:

This is how it's done, farmers.

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 01:49 PM
The losses of Kiwi, Green and Murray is gonna hurt the Spurs:

Their anchors are 38 year old MVPau and LMA (career 1.1bpg). Players will get in the lane at will without much resistance from the perimeter or in the paint.

lefty
10-08-2018, 02:00 PM
In b4 LeBron gets hurt

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 02:02 PM
In b4 LeBron gets hurt
Maybe, maybe not. Fact: you farmers had a real good time when Kobe got hurt. Karma.

baseline bum
10-08-2018, 02:03 PM

First off, I'm not here to clown that one of your best young players is likely out for the year and ruin any deep playoff runs you've dreamed of this year. Not my MO.

I'm here to talk about Karma. When Kobe went down, you guys laughed and clowned Laker fans like me. I was pissed that he got hurt in and of itself let along logging on to see you all full of glee at my expense.

It's times like this that I'm ready to send in a donation to fund The Wall.

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 02:05 PM
It's times like this that I'm ready to send in a donation to fund The Wall.

Nah, Mexico gonna pay for it. :downspin:

DJR210
10-08-2018, 02:09 PM
Prayers for OP's swift and painful demise

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Prayers for OP's swift and painful demise

:lol

Why? For calling out you farmers? It was all good when Kobe was writhing in pain.

StrengthAndHonor
10-08-2018, 02:19 PM
The erosion of the Spurs fan base is a joy to watch.

daslicer
10-08-2018, 05:55 PM

Honestly I thought you got your karmic payback when Kawhi got taken out by Zaza and with what happened last year with Kawhi. :lol I'm surprised you are still butt hurt about how Spur fans reacted when Kobe got hurt.

It sucks the Spurs lost Murray but let's be real he was unproven. Nobody knows whether he would have became great or just be a solid player. Kobe's injury was much more devastating for the psyche of Lakers nation versus what Spurs nation is going through right now with Murray. Laker fans lost an iconic figure and knew his career was over the moment the injury happened. Anyways I enjoyed Kobe's injury and seeing how your still bitter about it makes it that much more enjoyable.

Joseph Kony
10-08-2018, 05:56 PM
pretty lame thread miguel. there is a massive difference in a 21 year old third year player finally looking to take the next step having a season ending injury in the preseason vs an aging old fuck fighting for the postseason in the twilight of his HOF career. not sure what this is karma for? kobe being old?

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 06:03 PM
pretty lame thread miguel. there is a massive difference in a 21 year old third year player finally looking to take the next step having a season ending injury in the preseason vs an aging old fuck fighting for the postseason in the twilight of his HOF career. not sure what this is karma for? kobe being old?

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 06:04 PM
Honestly I thought you got your karmic payback when Kawhi got taken out by Zaza and with what happened last year with Kawhi. :lol I'm surprised you are still butt hurt about how Spur fans reacted when Kobe got hurt.

It sucks the Spurs lost Murray but let's be real he was unproven. Nobody knows whether he would have became great or just be a solid player. Kobe's injury was much more devastating for the psyche of Lakers nation versus what Spurs nation is going through right now with Murray. Laker fans lost an iconic figure and knew his career was over the moment the injury happened. Anyways I enjoyed Kobe's injury and seeing how your still bitter about it makes it that much more enjoyable.

See, this that shit I'm talking bout :lol You farmers are some sick fucks :lol

daslicer
10-08-2018, 06:17 PM

Be honest you are enjoying Murray's injury and enjoyed Kawhi getting taken out by Zaza. You would not have created this thread if you were not enjoying Murray's injury. You are just too scared to admit it simply because of fear of karma which doesn't exist. You are no better than the Spur fans who enjoyed Kobe's injury. It's pretty silly and laughable you can't be man enough to admit that you take delight in this injury.

I'm not even going to wish injury on the Lakers not because I'm a better person but because they are not going to be winning shit with Lebron in these next 4 years. I want them to be healthy just to enjoy the comedy of seeing them get humiliated during the playoffs. It just goes to show you are more petty than me by hoping for injuries on the Spurs knowing that even if they were healthy they were not winning a title.

DeRozan m8
10-08-2018, 06:32 PM
They were selling Kobes shit

Bynumite
10-08-2018, 06:51 PM
To this day i still remember how the 1st page of the nba forum looked, the day Kobe fucked up his achilles. I wish i had screenshot it.

As an old man once said "They can dish it but they can't take it".

Spurfan threw stones first. There's no mercy now. It's eye for an eye. The only downside to Murray's injury is that it wasn't a career ender ;);)

I wanna see the spurs buried in the lottery for years or in a different state. Preferably both ;);)

baseline bum
10-08-2018, 06:58 PM

Why? For calling out you farmers? It was all good when Kobe was writhing in pain.

Not really, since the refs stole that game from Golden State. That was a disgraceful performance giving them 50 food stamps to weasel into the playoffs.

baseline bum
10-08-2018, 07:02 PM

You cheered for a rapist. You're no better than all the Trump Republicans in the political forum who got rock hard at Kavanaugh's confirmation.

Bynumite
10-08-2018, 07:04 PM

lolfaggot

Kobe had one of his best statiscal seasons the year he tore his achilles. He was hardly finished. Just eat your shit sandwich.

Bynumite
10-08-2018, 07:14 PM
Plus, nobody gìves a fuck about Murray outside Fat Antonio :lol

Comparing some scrub's injury to Kobe Bean's :lol

daslicer
10-08-2018, 07:14 PM
lolfaggot

Kobe had one of his best statiscal seasons the year he tore his achilles. He was hardly finished. Just eat your shit sandwich.

:lmao at you still being butt hurt.

Bynumite
10-08-2018, 07:16 PM
:lmao at you still being butt hurt.

Not contending but not tanking either. It's over for the cucks :lmao

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 07:19 PM
You cheered for a rapist. You're no better than all the Trump Republicans in the political forum who got rock hard at Kavanaugh's confirmation.

Dayum! :lol

He didn't rape her tho :lmao

baseline bum
10-08-2018, 07:22 PM
Dayum! :lol

He didn't rape her tho :lmao

He's lucky no one gave a shit about rape in 2004.

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 07:25 PM
Be honest you are enjoying Murray's injury and enjoyed Kawhi getting taken out by Zaza. You would not have created this thread if you were not enjoying Murray's injury. You are just too scared to admit it simply because of fear of karma which doesn't exist. You are no better than the Spur fans who enjoyed Kobe's injury. It's pretty silly and laughable you can't be man enough to admit that you take delight in this injury.

I'm not even going to wish injury on the Lakers not because I'm a better person but because they are not going to be winning shit with Lebron in these next 4 years. I want them to be healthy just to enjoy the comedy of seeing them get humiliated during the playoffs. It just goes to show you are more petty than me by hoping for injuries on the Spurs knowing that even if they were healthy they were not winning a title.

Nope. Show me one post of mine whereas I celebrated Kiwi getting hurt.

Kiwi getting hurt was Karma too. Now it's Murray. Who knows who's the next Spur to get hurt? Watch your Karma son.

Bynumite
10-08-2018, 07:28 PM

These so called victims are not looking for justice :lol The outcome would have been the same most likely, Kobe spreading her butt cheeks and spreading his wallet outside the courts.

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 07:29 PM

She took him thru a back channel area to tour the facility. She let him hit it...and a few other dudes too. How do I know? There were 3 different strands of semen found in her panties. She even bragged on his size at a party.

So he didn't rape. It was consensual. He IS, however, a real dumbass for hitting it raw. Could have ended up like Magic. :lol

daslicer
10-08-2018, 07:31 PM
Not contending but not tanking either. It's over for the cucks :lmao

I'm actually fine with whatever happens to the Spurs. Spurs could win 10 games for the next 10 years and it wouldn't phase me. The 5 titles the Spurs won is good enough for me and anything afterwards would just be gravy. TBH I don't get why Laker fans have an obsession with the Spurs since both Kobe/Duncan are now retired. Just being real a lot of the animosity between both fan bases was due to their franchise players competing for rings and legacy at each other's expenses. The current incarnations for both franchises don't have a rivalry at this moment of time.

The fact of the matter that you are still venting about the Kobe injury shows are you still traumatized by what happened. That's why I cant help but laugh at how silly you are.

baseline bum
10-08-2018, 07:33 PM
She took him thru a back channel area to tour the facility. She let him hit it...and a few other dudes too. How do I know? There were 3 different strands of semen found in her panties. She even bragged on his size at a party.

So he didn't rape. It was consensual. He IS, however, a real dumbass for hitting it raw. Could have ended up like Magic. :lol

He'd have to have taken it up the ass to end up like Magic. Which could have been a possibility if anyone gave a shit about rape in 2004.

daslicer
10-08-2018, 07:36 PM
Nope. Show me one post of mine whereas I celebrated Kiwi getting hurt.

Kiwi getting hurt was Karma too. Now it's Murray. Who knows who's the next Spur to get hurt? Watch your Karma son.

Like I said before you are enjoying Dejounte's injury hence why you created this thread. Karma doesn't exist it's a bunch of bs. If you live long enough bad shit will happen to you along with good things happening.

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 07:54 PM
He'd have to have taken it up the ass to end up like Magic. Which could have been a possibility if anyone gave a shit about rape in 2004.

Anal sex ain't the only way to get AIDS s:lmaon

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 07:56 PM
I'm actually fine with whatever happens to the Spurs. Spurs could win 10 games for the next 10 years and it wouldn't phase me. The 5 titles the Spurs won is good enough for me and anything afterwards would just be gravy. TBH I don't get why Laker fans have an obsession with the Spurs since both Kobe/Duncan are now retired. Just being real a lot of the animosity between both fan bases was due to their franchise players competing for rings and legacy at each other's expenses. The current incarnations for both franchises don't have a rivalry at this moment of time.

The fact of the matter that you are still venting about the Kobe injury shows are you still traumatized by what happened. That's why I cant help but laugh at how silly you are.
4.61 titles son. 1 of them gets an *

* denotes a 50 game season. 50/82=0.61.

Spurs have 4.61 titles :lmao

daslicer
10-08-2018, 08:04 PM
4.61 titles son. 1 of them gets an *

* denotes a 50 game season. 50/82=0.61.

Spurs have 4.61 titles :lmao

It's 5 in my eyes and everybody else outside of LA. Anyways the point I made in that original post still stands.

baseline bum
10-08-2018, 08:05 PM
Anal sex ain't the only way to get AIDS s:lmaon

So Magic shot heroin?

Kobe'sAchilles
10-08-2018, 08:15 PM
I for one am insulted that you think Spurs fans made light of Kobe getting injured tbh

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 08:19 PM
So Magic shot heroin?

I plead the fif:

https://media1.tenor.com/images/c589d53b069dd4b26551293125b07b82/tenor.gif?itemid=5026439

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 08:20 PM
It's 5 in my eyes and everybody else outside of LA. Anyways the point I made in that original post still stands.

4.61 :lmao

LkrFan
10-08-2018, 08:20 PM
I for one am insulted that you think Spurs fans made light of Kobe getting injured tbh

ElNono
10-08-2018, 08:46 PM
lol fatnecks...

srsly, fuck you lorenzo, hope they separate you from your 12 children, tbh, IMO.

KnicksInHerMouth
10-08-2018, 09:02 PM
LkrFan Are you really stupid enough to bring up the concept of karma while flippantly dismissing sexual assault? And if you really hate the Spurs that much, how much better is it going to get than what Kawhi did to them last year?

whitemamba
10-09-2018, 12:16 AM
Sour fans deserve every bit of this.

DeadlyDynasty
10-09-2018, 04:43 AM
So they went from a non-contender to a non-contender?

LkrFan
10-09-2018, 05:14 AM
lol fatnecks...

srsly, fuck you lorenzo, hope they separate you from your 12 children, tbh, IMO.

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
10-09-2018, 05:15 AM
LkrFan (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) Are you really stupid enough to bring up the concept of karma while flippantly dismissing sexual assault? And if you really hate the Spurs that much, how much better is it going to get than what Kawhi did to them last year?
Karma son. Watch it.

As I explained to BB, it was consensual between two adults, not rape. Try to keep up son. :lol

Mitch
10-09-2018, 07:26 AM
My boy juanito has been happier than a Mexican finding a fruit stand with chamoy lately

KnicksInHerMouth
10-09-2018, 10:08 AM
Karma son. Watch it.

As I explained to BB, it was consensual between two adults, not rape. Try to keep up son. :lol

Only thing I'll be watching is LeBron using your team as an internship for making movies. You'd rather think about something that happened 5 years ago instead of thinking about the upcoming season? Is it really that bad?

baseline bum
10-09-2018, 10:23 AM
Karma son. Watch it.

Just saying, Katelyn Faber had a way stronger case than Dr Ford.

ambchang
10-09-2018, 11:44 AM
I’m sure Murray getting hurt is due to some cosmic forces trying to pay back a couple of spurs fan clowning laker fans when kobe was hurt.

And if karma is a thing, spurs fan should be rewarded as the lakers can move on from that boulder in the front yard and start the rebuild.

Laker fans took great joy in manu getting hurt and spurs getting kicked out the first round in 11. So what?

Did the wonics lose the team because they were cheering when duncan went down in 05? Of course not.

Did the lakers miss the playoffs because kobe raped someone? Not at all. (Although you can argue they under performed and lost 04 because of it, although I didn’t think that’s the case either).

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-09-2018, 12:19 PM
Laker fans lost an iconic figure and knew his career was over the moment the injury happened. Anyways I enjoyed Kobe's injury and seeing how your still bitter about it makes it that much more enjoyable.

:tu

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-09-2018, 12:24 PM
They were selling Kobes shit

this is true

LkrFan
10-09-2018, 02:39 PM
Only thing I'll be watching is LeBron using your team as an internship for making movies. You'd rather think about something that happened 5 years ago instead of thinking about the upcoming season? Is it really that bad?
:lol at you thinking LeBron just started making movies when he signed with the Lakers. -25 points son.

LkrFan
10-09-2018, 02:40 PM
Just saying, Katelyn Faber had a way stronger case than Dr Ford.
:lmao

KnicksInHerMouth
10-09-2018, 02:50 PM
:lol at you thinking LeBron just started making movies when he signed with the Lakers. -25 points son.

-25? Let's leave your IQ out of this. Enjoy LeBron going through his "2011-2016 Kobe" phase.

LkrFan
10-09-2018, 02:53 PM
-25? Let's leave your IQ out of this. Enjoy LeBron going through his "2011-2016 Kobe" phase.

Nice alt :lol

LakasRool4eva
10-09-2018, 03:24 PM
My boy juanito has been happier than a Mexican finding a fruit stand with chamoy lately

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LkrFan
10-09-2018, 03:27 PM

Bynumite
10-09-2018, 03:45 PM
I have finally found a worthy successor to my Kiwi-Zaza signature gif :lol:toast

Bynumite
10-09-2018, 03:52 PM
Ironic that OP decided to make this thread because Murray was wearing Kobe shoes when he got injured too :lmao:rollin:lmao

Karma is an abstract concept but everything just came together so nicely in this situation ;);)

https://i2.wp.com/gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kobe-youre-welcome.gif?ssl=1

DJR210
10-09-2018, 03:59 PM
Just checking to see if OP has died, it appears he hasn't. Must say I'm pretty disappointed my prayers have not been answered.

Robz4000
10-09-2018, 04:12 PM
Just checking to see if OP has died, it appears he hasn't. Must say I'm pretty disappointed my prayers have not been answered.

Let me add my thoughts and prayers to yours. Maybe that'll make a difference.

LkrFan
10-09-2018, 04:29 PM
^^ two Spur faggots tbh :lol

Robz4000
10-09-2018, 05:37 PM
^^ two Spur faggots tbh :lol

Shhhhhhhhhh Ernesto

LkrFan
10-09-2018, 05:53 PM
Shhhhhhhhhh Ernesto

KnicksInHerMouth
10-09-2018, 08:44 PM
Nice alt :lol

Your father doesn't need an alt. If I slap you with the left hand or the right hand, does it matter? Lights out kid.

LkrFan
10-09-2018, 08:47 PM
Your father doesn't need an alt. If I slap you with the left hand or the right hand, does it matter? Lights out kid.

You kin to Avante tbh? :lol

phxspurfan
10-10-2018, 03:20 PM

lol fail. Keep cheering at our injuries that are completely unrelated to your high usage 40 year old going for 60 in his retirement party seasons

daslicer
10-10-2018, 04:55 PM
Ironic that OP decided to make this thread because Murray was wearing Kobe shoes when he got injured too :lmao:rollin:lmao

Karma is an abstract concept but everything just came together so nicely in this situation ;);)

https://i2.wp.com/gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kobe-youre-welcome.gif?ssl=1

Karma is as real as the tooth fairy. I remember being on the aol boards during the early '00s and seeing Laker fans celebrating and rejoicing over Duncan's meniscus tear before the playoffs.. The Lakers definitely suffered from severe Karma after that.

Kawhi’s_Conscience
10-12-2018, 11:20 AM
another injury. derrick white out 6-8 weeks

this what y’all get for being ungrateful and wishing a career ending injury on kawhi tbh.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-12-2018, 11:27 AM
OK KAWHI I'm SORRY OK!!! OK??!! OK!!!

Killakobe81
10-12-2018, 11:28 AM
another injury. derrick white out 6-8 weeks

this what y’all get for being ungrateful and wishing a career ending injury on kawhi tbh.

No way
SPURS now have legit excuse to tank

Kawhi’s_Conscience
10-12-2018, 11:37 AM
No way
SPURS now have legit excuse to tank

they cant. rudy gay and demar will keep them at .500

so 9th-11th seed out west with a lottery pick in the teens :lol

Killakobe81
10-12-2018, 12:10 PM
they cant. rudy gay and demar will keep them at .500

so 9th-11th seed out west with a lottery pick in the teens :lol

That is the worse outcome.
BTW I never said they WOULD just saying they have an excuse if they did ...

StinkyWeezleteats
10-12-2018, 01:20 PM
Maybe, maybe not. Fact: you farmers had a real good time when Kobe got hurt. Karma.

LOL "farmers"...there are no farms in San Antonio, Gustavo. Laughing at someone's bad karma is bad karma for you. I hope you know that, Juventino.

LkrFan
10-12-2018, 02:13 PM
LOL "farmers"...there are no farms in San Antonio, Gustavo. Laughing at someone's bad karma is bad karma for you. I hope you know that, Juventino.

Fabbs
10-12-2018, 04:31 PM
First off,
Is your definition of a "Farmer" anyone who does not carry a purse, not cruise around West Hollywood boutiques and not wear a burqa on group Laker sleepovers?

Dhbsr555
10-12-2018, 10:59 PM
Haha Malone was old .. and Slava shouldn’t of even been on an nba roster.

sig
10-15-2018, 09:48 AM
Please provide a link where spurs fans went on a Laker forum and gloated anything about Kobe.

StinkyWeezleteats
10-18-2018, 10:44 AM
Is your definition of a "Farmer" anyone who does not carry a purse, not cruise around West Hollywood boutiques and not wear a burqa on group Laker sleepovers?

:lol:lol:lol:lol