PDA

View Full Version : Official Kawhi apologize thread

kobyz
10-08-2018, 01:46 PM
It's time for all of you to have a change of heart and accept that kawhi did the right thing to leave this fucked up and cursed place, if you ever loved kawhi you should be true to yourself, respect his decision and keep rooting for him in his new place!

TheGreatYacht
10-08-2018, 01:48 PM
He'll regret leaving this beautiful fadeaway midrange game! 3rd in the Weth in October Bitchethhhh!

exstatic
10-08-2018, 01:53 PM
I'm sorry that you're such a dysfunctional asshole, Kawhi.

kobyz
10-08-2018, 02:00 PM

You an hypocrit bitch, put your anger not through kawhi who did the right and smart thing to cut from here, you should respect him even more!

DJR210
10-08-2018, 02:01 PM
Fuck you and that retard.

kobyz
10-08-2018, 02:08 PM
Fuck you and that retard.

I'm giving you opportunity to apologize, in the future it might be too late and your apologize will not be accepted...

TheGreatYacht
10-08-2018, 02:13 PM
You an hypocrit bitch, put your anger not through kawhi who did the right and smart thing to cut from here, you should respect him even more!

I'm giving you opportunity to apologize, in the future it might be too late and your apologize will not be accepted...

BackHome
10-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Still wiping KY ass I see.

Fuck-Kawhi
10-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Fuck Kawhi

Pavlov
10-08-2018, 02:26 PM
I'm giving you opportunity to apologize, in the future it might be too late and your apologize will not be accepted...Who is going to accept it?

How does this work?

swrowe78
10-08-2018, 02:38 PM
Let's be real, the Spurs were in the decline before Kawhi came. 2009, gentleman's sweep in the first round by Mavs. 2010, swept by Suns. 2011, lost in the first round against an eighth seeded team. Then Kawhi came in the 2011 offseason. 2012 Western Conference finals, 2013 finals, 2014 nba championship. We just went up, up, up. I think we should appreciate him. We wouldn't have won that fifth ring without him.

phxspurfan
10-08-2018, 02:45 PM
mHDyfJpRcwo

kobyz
10-08-2018, 02:57 PM
Let's be real, the Spurs were in the decline before Kawhi came. 2009, gentleman's sweep in the first round by Mavs. 2010, swept by Suns. 2011, lost in the first round against an eighth seeded team. Then Kawhi came in the 2011 offseason. 2012 Western Conference finals, 2013 finals, 2014 nba championship. We just went up, up, up. I think we should appreciate him. We wouldn't have won that fifth ring without him.

Yeah no need to stop appreciate kawhi because of his decision, all fans here need to stay true to themselves and address their frustration elsewhere, kawhi did what he needed to do!

TDMVPDPOY
10-08-2018, 03:08 PM
2016 the big3 shouldve retired, use that money to keep same roster in tact and fill in the missing pieces..instead loss simmons, dedmon, lee 3 crucial pieces...
2017 wouldve been very competitive with move above minus injured kawhi
2018 wouldve been his team alpha a or alpha b...

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-08-2018, 03:13 PM
i'm sorry op has the ability to post

R. DeMurre
10-08-2018, 03:19 PM
:lol "cursed"

What spoiled fans... making the playoffs 21 years in a row and winning 5 championships just isn't good enough!
This team is covered in Jinx Dust from the basketball demon deities!

TheGreatYacht
10-08-2018, 03:55 PM

tb5
10-08-2018, 04:00 PM
Nope, no apologies. Kawhi sure as heck didn't apologize to the fans for his selfishness. Enjoy Canada!

Phenomanul
10-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Some people must be afflicted with the delusion of recency bias...

I'm not apologizing to Kawhi or anybody from his camp... They were deliberately deceitful, duplicitous and manipulative. Hell to the no!

JakeCuenca
10-08-2018, 04:37 PM
It's time for all of you to have a change of heart and accept that kawhi did the right thing to leave this fucked up and cursed place, if you ever loved kawhi you should be true to yourself, respect his decision and keep rooting for him in his new place!

Power move :wow

R. DeMurre
10-08-2018, 04:56 PM
Who decided to trade up & get Kawhi?
Who worked with him, making him a better shooter?

You all act like he dropped out of the sky. The Spurs scouted him, picked him, and nurtured him. You can't refuse to credit them for that.

rastaspur
10-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Hush, clown

Kori Ellis
10-08-2018, 05:44 PM
See, it's like this...

No one would have thought less of Kawhi if he was honest and said, "I'm not really injured. My feelings are hurt because of (xx). I'm not going to play the rest of the year anyway, so you should try to trade me. I don't want to be in San Antonio anymore."

But instead, he faked (or at least exaggerated) an injury. Pretended he was coming back any minute. Took Spurs' money and hid from the team. Refused to meet with management. Lied to his teammates. And acted like a wuss in every way possible.

So, there will be no apologies to Kawhi from SpursTalk-ers or real Spurs fans. Whether this team sinks into the cellar or not, Kawhi's behavior will still be as low as it gets in sports.

JakeCuenca
10-08-2018, 05:47 PM
See, it's like this...

No one would have thought less of Kawhi if he was honest and said, "I'm not really injured. My feelings are hurt because of (xx). I'm not going to play the rest of the year anyway, so you should try to trade me. I don't want to be in San Antonio anymore."

But instead, he faked (or at least exaggerated) an injury. Pretended he was coming back any minute. Took Spurs' money and hid from the team. Refused to meet with management. Lied to his teammates. And acted like a wuss in every way possible.

So, there will be no apologies to Kawhi from SpursTalk-ers or real Spurs fans. Whether this team sinks into the cellar or not, Kawhi's behavior will still be as low as it gets in sports.

And these info is according to who?

vander
10-08-2018, 05:49 PM
should have traded him to GS, that's what coattail-riding beta stars want right?

DieHardSpursFan1537
10-08-2018, 05:50 PM
No self-respecting fan will muster up an apology for the autistic mute

Pavlov
10-08-2018, 05:55 PM
And these info is according to who?This will end well.

daslicer
10-08-2018, 06:04 PM
As the saying goes sorry not sorry. I can't respect people in general who do stupid shit that I wouldn't do. For example Kawhi being a retard and allowing his uncle to dictate everything he does. Personally I never have family members control me and my finances and especially not my sleezebag uncle. Think about it Kawhi started hating the Spurs simply because his uncle hated them. To hate an employer which has paid you the maximum salary along with giving you clout to do whatever you want makes no sense at all. It goes to show you Kawhi is a dumb fucking retard. He will never get my apology for the bs shennigans he pulled last year.

I'm calling it right now that this clown is so predictable that he will sign with the Clippers next summer simply because uncle told him to do it.

RD2191
10-08-2018, 06:24 PM
See, it's like this...

I agree with this. It's not the fact that he left, but how.

Dex
10-08-2018, 06:30 PM
And these info is according to who?

Anybody with half a brain and the ability to read between the lines.

JakeCuenca
10-08-2018, 06:32 PM
Read between the lines?

:lmao

Dex
10-08-2018, 06:37 PM
Read between the lines?

No, dipshit, the most conservative coaching staff in the NBA tried to force their homegrown franchise player to play with a career threatening injury because fuck him, right? :rolleyes

JakeCuenca
10-08-2018, 06:42 PM
Spurstalkers with a classic case of confirmation bias.

But they cant do no wrong. We the classiest franchise ever :cry

Pavlov
10-08-2018, 06:47 PM
:lol alpo.

K...
10-08-2018, 06:50 PM
why are there so many attention whote quality posts today?

YGWHI
10-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Can't believe people are using Walker and Murray injuries to make this type of thread.

See, it's like this...

Like I've said before, I don't deny he got mad at (xx) in the organization, I don't deny he handled this whole thing in an unprofessional way.

But when I read that people still think he wasn't injured or exaggerated his injury... They should re-watch his two preseasons games -not just highligths- to realize how his injury changed his game.

YGWHI
10-08-2018, 07:13 PM
No, dipshit, the most conservative coaching staff in the NBA tried to force their homegrown franchise player to play with a career threatening injury because fuck him, right? :rolleyes

It seemed that the most conservative coaching staff in the NBA misdiagnosed an injury and tried to play their franchise player because they treated him for a different injury and thought he was healthy when he wasn't.

They made the same mistake with Patty Mills, he aggravated his injury and needed a shoulder surgery.

Dex
10-08-2018, 07:25 PM
It seemed that the most conservative coaching staff in the NBA misdiagnosed an injury and tried to play their franchise player because they treated him for a different injury and thought he was healthy when he wasn't.

They made the same mistake with Patty Mills, he aggravated his injury and needed a shoulder surgery.

Mills and the team knew about the rotator cuff and he chose to play through it...that's why his shoulder was always all taped up during the '14 season and playoffs.

As for Kawhi...I'm sorry, but I still refuse to take the word of a guy who kept claiming to be ready to come back, then disappeared for the last half of the season and couldn't even show his face on the bench during the playoffs.

If he was really that hurt, why did his group leak that he was 100% the day after he demanded to be traded to L.A.?

Kawhi quit. Period.

spurs10
10-08-2018, 07:26 PM
Dear Kawhi- I'm sorry you lost $40 million by listening to your moron uncle.

Spurtacular
10-08-2018, 07:35 PM
:lol I thought this thread was gonna be a call for Kawhi to officially apologize.

5.3 / 10

YGWHI
10-08-2018, 07:54 PM
Mills and the team knew about the rotator cuff and he chose to play through it...that's why his shoulder was always all taped up during the '14 season and playoffs.
A conservative staff let injured players to aggravate their injuries. Pop shouldn't have played them even if they wanted to...

As for Kawhi...I'm sorry, but I still refuse to take the word of a guy who kept claiming to be ready to come back, then disappeared for the last half of the season and couldn't even show his face on the bench during the playoffs.

If he was really that hurt, why did his group leak that he was 100% the day after he demanded to be traded to L.A.?

I wonder when we hear an agent saying "yes, my guy doesn't look himself and will have issues in his quad his whole career but I still want some endoserments so I'll say he's 100% so maybe those stupid Lakers believe it and give Pop what he wants to trade my guy to L.A., I know I'll find something for him there, L.A. market overrated their players even if they're having a shitty season"

BD24
10-08-2018, 09:49 PM
I agree with this. It's not the fact that he left, but how.
tbh

wildcardX
10-08-2018, 09:51 PM
:depressed
Does this mean no Uncle Fucka song then?

kobyz
10-09-2018, 05:52 AM
See, it's like this...

So you all fans are wrong and mistake about, what we know is that kawhi lost trust in the organisation and wanted to leave, the how he left is very insignificet and not the point to me, even if he could handle things better, part of what make kawhi what he is that alot here even like about is him being very quiet person who not so normal in social, so you can't hold it against him this time, also you all should not get too carry away with all that mainstream media which is easy for them to be against kawhi...
Now that spurs not relevant anymore you should feel comfort that at least kawhi was smart enough to run away and has a chance right now to do somthing, if you loved him once you should be happy for him!

Nivek_ogre
10-09-2018, 06:12 AM
Fuck kawhi. Completely unlikable player. Even with the spurs. Fuck him. Fuck his uncle.

offset formation
10-09-2018, 07:00 AM
Spurstalkers with a classic case of confirmation bias.

But they cant do no wrong. We the classiest franchise ever :cry

Pink this retread auntfocker.

offset formation
10-09-2018, 07:06 AM
So you all fans are wrong and mistake about, what we know is that kawhi lost trust in the organisation and wanted to leave, the how he left is very insignificet and not the point to me, even if he could handle things better, part of what make kawhi what he is that alot here even like about is him being very quiet person who not so normal in social, so you can't hold it against him this time, also you all should not get too carry away with all that mainstream media which is easy for them to be against kawhi...
Now that spurs not relevant anymore you should feel comfort that at least kawhi was smart enough to run away and has a chance right now to do somthing, if you loved him once you should be happy for him!

Would you be happy for your ex after they fucked your best friend in the most public, and demeaning way possible, all while dragging your name through the mud the entire time.

Blowing off your coaches and teammates, disappearing, and stating an intention to be traded and only to the Lakers is having an ex fuck your friend.

Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit.

WallyTiger
10-09-2018, 08:15 AM
Fuck Kawhi

F K

kobyz
10-09-2018, 08:16 AM
Would you be happy for your ex after they fucked your best friend in the most public, and demeaning way possible, all while dragging your name through the mud the entire time.

Blowing off your coaches and teammates, disappearing, and stating an intention to be traded and only to the Lakers is having an ex fuck your friend.

Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit.

He didn't fuck anybody, spurs fucked him, he was rightfully to want to leave...

sananspursfan21
10-09-2018, 08:36 AM

jmard5
10-09-2018, 08:42 AM
Apologies, no. What that group did was very unprofessional. BS tactics. Can't believe that some people are thinking that it is the Spurs' fault all along when the Spurs did all they can to accomodate Kawhi and his group. Good riddance, tbh.

sammy
10-09-2018, 01:45 PM
See, it's like this...

Well said! :boboI agree totally! The mute can go to hell!

offset formation
10-09-2018, 06:37 PM
He didn't fuck anybody, spurs fucked him, he was rightfully to want to leave...

Your viewpoint puts you in the minority not only of Spur fans, but NBA fans. That's a fact.

Nobull
10-09-2018, 11:01 PM
Fuckyou and the retard II

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-10-2018, 12:26 AM
So Kawhi is going to apologize??? Cool.

99 Problems
10-10-2018, 02:36 AM
Too many laker fans on here masquerading for sh#ts and giggles. But wot could have been, he could have been a HOF. But he’ll probably end up at somewhere worse than the current Alberta thing, somewhere like Clippers or maybe Fakers if he’s happy to play wit Bron but let’s face it Fakers thing hanging on memories of Uncle Shaq and Kirbish and just a diet of sh#t sandwiches 🥪 since tbh.

Arcadian
10-10-2018, 02:59 AM
OP is a faggot

Uriel
10-10-2018, 04:02 AM
Early in the summer, there were reports that whatever rifts there were between the Spurs and Kawhi had been resolved and he was ready to sign an extension.

Then Woj comes out with an article saying the Spurs were not going to blindly sign Kawhi to the supermax, and that he has to prove his loyalty to the organization first.

Kawhi's camp gets furious at this report and demands a trade. This is a power move designed to strong arm the Spurs into offering the supermax at the negotiating table.

The Spurs refuse and the whole situation spirals out of control from there.

buujness
10-10-2018, 04:06 AM
Lol, what self-respecting person would ever take advice from someone who considered committing suicide over a basketball game?

JeffDuncan
10-10-2018, 04:12 AM
Early in the summer, there were reports that whatever rifts there were between the Spurs and Kawhi had been resolved and he was ready to sign an extension.

Then Woj comes out with an article ...

Aha! It's Woj's fault! That evil bastard.

offset formation
10-10-2018, 06:26 AM
Aha! It's Woj's fault! That evil bastard.

Points. You don't get them.

BD24
10-10-2018, 10:21 AM
Lol, what self-respecting person would ever take advice from someone who considered committing suicide over a basketball game?
TBH.

more confirmation that OP is indeed a Faggot

TimmyBuckets
10-10-2018, 12:12 PM
I'm sorry.

I'm sorry nephew turned out to be more of a snake than Durant.

I'm sorry nephew is going to lose a possible $80 million or more.

I'm sorry nephew turned OP into a cucked whore.

ambchang
10-10-2018, 01:33 PM
Apologize?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/fc8fc9b49b31b8f0cfa0cae8bc24ec51/tenor.gif?itemid=12592273

duncan2k5
10-10-2018, 05:52 PM
Imagine old guys u were carrying go to the media to imply ur injury is fake justbto pressure u into coming back early to risk ur career so they get one last hurrah in the playoffs...ud be pissed too...then on top of tjat the spurs playing cheap with money after they signed disappearing act LMA to an extension (the guy who cant play with another star or else he pouts and wants a trade), gave the worst contract in the league to fatty mills who cant play defense and whose shot disappears in the playoffs, and same with old gasol who is literally useless

Phenomanul
10-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Imagine old guys u were carrying go to the media to imply ur injury is fake justbto pressure u into coming back early to risk ur career so they get one last hurrah in the playoffs...ud be pissed too...then on top of tjat the spurs playing cheap with money after they signed disappearing act LMA to an extension (the guy who cant play with another star or else he pouts and wants a trade), gave the worst contract in the league to fatty mills who cant play defense and whose shot disappears in the playoffs, and same with old gasol who is literally useless

You realize how asinine this logic is?

Before Kawhi was Zaza'd the Kawhi-led Spurs were legitimately man-handling the eventual NBA Champions on their home court. Durant looked human (had a total of 4 points through the 3rd quarter before the event that forever changed the fate of this franchise).

Either way, that team had a legitimate shot at contending.

The idea then that Kawhi was surrounded by garbage (a non-complimentary cast) is not substantiated by what we all saw. The team complimented Kawhi's abilities fairly well (to the tune of 67 RS wins, and a trip to the WC Finals).

JPB
10-10-2018, 06:16 PM
He traded yet ?

in2deep
10-10-2018, 07:50 PM
Kawhi is a pussy that was scared to play all year last season

fuck him forever

bic50
10-10-2018, 08:31 PM
Kawhi is a pussy that was scared to play all year last season

fuck him forever
Scared of what ?

in2deep
10-10-2018, 09:18 PM
Scared of what ?

Scared to go out there and play

FireMicoHalili
10-10-2018, 09:24 PM
the fact you talk like a Nigerian prince asking for money through spam makes it extremely difficult to take you seriously

FireMicoHalili
10-10-2018, 09:25 PM
Read between the lines?

alam mo bang mabaho si Jake Cuenca sa personal? Had a chance to drink with him once and man talk about stank. Weird choice of a username, unless there’s some attraction there.

jdelar03
10-10-2018, 09:26 PM
Fuq

99 Problems
10-10-2018, 09:34 PM
And yer we were ready to contend last season again with a real chance to LOB, clearly when the vets had their talk wit Kawawaa it was inquiring as to when he was ready to go after the big prize wit them. Who really cares if dat chat was instigated by Pop or not.

TheGreatYacht
10-10-2018, 10:16 PM
kobyz was right all along.

duncan2k5
10-11-2018, 05:28 AM
You realize how asinine this logic is?

Before Kawhi was Zaza'd the Kawhi-led Spurs were legitimately man-handling the eventual NBA Champions on their home court. Durant looked human (had a total of 4 points through the 3rd quarter before the event that forever changed the fate of this franchise).

Either way, that team had a legitimate shot at contending.

The idea then that Kawhi was surrounded by garbage (a non-complimentary cast) is not substantiated by what we all saw. The team complimented Kawhi's abilities fairly well (to the tune of 67 RS wins, and a trip to the WC Finals).

fam...when kawhi went down, they ALL folded...the only person that played somewhat decent was simmonds...kawhi's friend who we immediately shunned that offseason

offset formation
10-11-2018, 07:19 AM
fam...when kawhi went down, they ALL folded...the only person that played somewhat decent was simmonds...kawhi's friend who we immediately shunned that offseason

You evidently dont comprehend what a team is about. Spurs lost their best player and couldn't keep up with the best team of possibly ever. That fact doesn't mean his teammates were bad. Just not built to be a team capable of competing with all time greats.

Furthermore, your ball handles are quite impressive, were I into that sort of thing, of course.

DMC
10-11-2018, 08:12 AM
kobyz was right all along.

Did he call you a fag?

TheGreatYacht
10-11-2018, 01:50 PM
Did he call you a fag?
You managed to type 6 words with those cheeto puff fingers of yours. How long did it take you double D's?

DMC
10-11-2018, 09:52 PM
You managed to type 6 words with those cheeto puff fingers of yours. How long did it take you double D's?

Well, if he didn't call you a faggot, allow me. You are a faggot. Fat people can lose weight, but you cannot unsuck a cock.

SouthTexasRancher
10-11-2018, 10:11 PM
You can now take your lips off of Kawhitter's ass and accept the fact that Kawhitter is a lying, crying, back stabbing, turncoat traitor, and an ignoramus as well. You'd probably be happier as a Raptors fan. Good luck to you and your team this season. Too bad Boston is going to kick Toronto's ass 4-0 in the ECF.

Fuck-Kawhi
10-12-2018, 03:46 AM
Fuck Kawhi

Em-City
10-12-2018, 05:46 AM
the fact you talk like a Nigerian prince asking for money through spam makes it extremely difficult to take you seriously

Gold!

kobyz
10-12-2018, 05:54 AM
You can now take your lips off of Kawhitter's ass and accept the fact that Kawhitter is a lying, crying, back stabbing, turncoat traitor, and an ignoramus as well. You'd probably be happier as a Raptors fan. Good luck to you and your team this season. Too bad Boston is going to kick Toronto's ass 4-0 in the ECF.

why you so angry about kawhi? cause he called spurs bluff as organization by wanting to leave, or are you mad about how he handle his desire to leave and preffer he did it more in a jimmie butler way by dirt everyone...

offset formation
10-12-2018, 07:18 AM
why you so angry about kawhi? cause he called spurs bluff as organization by wanting to leave, or are you mad about how he handle his desire to leave and preffer he did it more in a jimmie butler way by dirt everyone...

Oh ffs, get real at least. Kawhi may or may not have personally trashed the Spurs to the media. But his group--to include his uncle, agent, agency, and family--sure as fuck did leak total falsehoods, smears, and lies when he didn't get his max contact.

Your baggage handling skills are noteworthy.

SouthTexasRancher
10-13-2018, 05:19 AM

I can't stand quitters and Kawhitter is a quitter. He didn't have the backbone or cajones to face his teammates, nor did he have the courage to sit with the team during games. He wasn't man enough to face the Spurs management. He was under contract and he broke that contract. Kawhitter is nowhere near a man. He is a little child who happens to be tall and skilled at basketball that he learned from Spurs coaches. To hell with Kawhitter and your extremely stupidly ignorant thread. Take it to the Toronto board where you might get some sympathy. But the Raptors fans will be saying what everyone here is saying....that Kawhitter is a quitter at the end of the 2018 - 2019 season!

kobyz
10-13-2018, 09:03 AM
I can't stand quitters and Kawhitter is a quitter. He didn't have the backbone or cajones to face his teammates, nor did he have the courage to sit with the team during games. He wasn't man enough to face the Spurs management. He was under contract and he broke that contract. Kawhitter is nowhere near a man. He is a little child who happens to be tall and skilled at basketball that he learned from Spurs coaches. To hell with Kawhitter and your extremely stupidly ignorant thread. Take it to the Toronto board where you might get some sympathy. But the Raptors fans will be saying what everyone here is saying....that Kawhitter is a quitter at the end of the 2018 - 2019 season!

he did the smart thing to quitt, he had enough of pop(pop quitt on the spurs since the last title with all his shit and being full of himself) and spurs organization, they are to blame, not kawhi

SouthTexasRancher
10-15-2018, 06:00 AM
he did the smart thing to quitt, he had enough of pop(pop quitt on the spurs since the last title with all his shit and being full of himself) and spurs organization, they are to blame, not kawhi

Whatever. I'm tired of this subject.

Dre_7
10-15-2018, 05:33 PM
There are no such things as curses, therefore no reason to apologize. Pointless thread

Rayt
10-17-2018, 06:41 PM
It definitely is a weird situation. Kawhi is being talked about nonstop on all these first take and ESPN shows. He still kind of feels like a spur but he was a traitor and punk at heart. What is to accept. I hope he never wins a chip again.

gambit1990
10-17-2018, 07:32 PM
i don’t have to apologize, i didn’t hate on him.

people on this board act like they know exactly what happened... maybe kawhi quit on the team, maybe he didn’t trust the medical/training staff...

Bynumite
10-17-2018, 07:40 PM
Albeit a bit rusty, Kiwi's fadeaway is just so pure :worthy:

Spurs lost ;)

lefty
10-17-2018, 08:12 PM
:lol Sperms

kobyz
12-02-2018, 07:00 PM
Hope everybody know now they have nothing to blame on kawhi

kobyz
04-28-2019, 04:56 AM
Bump, lol stupid spurs fans

Frenchfred
04-28-2019, 06:10 AM
he had a contract, was it too hard to honor it?

vander
04-28-2019, 06:39 AM
He got his only ring in SA after he cost them a ring the previous year.
If not for Zaza he gets another ring in SA
He screws over SA during the same period of time that 3 HOF players retire (tony is basically retired)
SA still makes the playoffs the next year (in the west) for the 22nd straight time.

quitting on a franchise like the Spurs, man, the kind of insecure coward who would do such a thing...

kobyz
04-28-2019, 06:40 AM
he had a contract, was it too hard to honor it?
He honor it right now, if pop didn't trade him he would honor it in San Antonio

NameLess Scrub
04-28-2019, 07:47 AM
So which do you guys think is Kobyz's actual team?

Harry Callahan
04-28-2019, 07:50 AM
Dear Nephew - FOYLPOS

kobyz
05-13-2019, 04:36 AM
The cruelty he's gone through from spurs fans for no reason just cause he wanted out of this mess and madman pop, such a shame, and just a reminder you all: it's too late to apologise!

ElNono
05-13-2019, 04:45 AM
fuck nephew and OP

ZeusWillJudge
05-13-2019, 04:52 AM
The cruelty he's gone through from spurs fans for no reason just cause he wanted out of this mess and madman pop, such a shame, and just a reminder you all: it's too late to apologise!

Cruelty? Seriously, cruelty? You're a bigger cancer than Nephew. Kawhi gets paid $23M a year to play fucking basketball, and who knows how many millions more to make commercials. He doesn't give a rat fuck about what Spurs fans say now, but your heart bleeds for him anyway.
Fucking social media soy boys.

See, it's like this...

Post of the season, TBH. If he had done his trade demand privately, instead of screwing the Spurs the way he did I would have been fine with it. But even if he thought management somehow screwed him, anyone who won't come sit behind the bench and be with his teammates isn't a man. Fuck him and the horse he rode out on.

kobyz
05-13-2019, 06:01 AM
Cruelty? Seriously, cruelty? You're a bigger cancer than Nephew. Kawhi gets paid $23M a year to play fucking basketball, and who knows how many millions more to make commercials. He doesn't give a rat fuck about what Spurs fans say now, but your heart bleeds for him anyway.

Post of the season, TBH. If he had done his trade demand privately, instead of screwing the Spurs the way he did I would have been fine with it. But even if he thought management somehow screwed him, anyone who won't come sit behind the bench and be with his teammates isn't a man. Fuck him and the horse he rode out on.

lol, pity post of the year maybe, that's just reaching with very false rhetoric, trying hard not to get reality check and not acknowledge kawhi was right!

SanAntonioSpurs23
05-13-2019, 06:07 AM
fuck nephew and OP

Brazil
05-13-2019, 07:28 AM
fuck nephew and OP

kobyz
05-13-2019, 07:42 AM
What dark human being one should be in order to root against kawhi after all that he gave the Spurs instead of supporting him even if he's else where now, that's behind me, a lot of mean souls here...

dbreiden83080
05-13-2019, 07:46 AM
What dark human being one should be in order to root against kawhi after all that he gave the Spurs instead of supporting him even if he's else where now, that's behind me, a lot of mean souls here...

It still blows my mind it got so bad with us, he did not even finish out his contract. But I think he is being led by some people with their hands in his pockets, and giving him bad advice.. Now they love him in Toronto and he is playing great. Raptors in the ECF, with a legit shot at the finals. Fans begging him to stay. BUT Uncle will likely have him out the door 5 minutes after the season is over..

TDMVPDPOY
05-13-2019, 08:14 AM
all the playerfans are hating on kawhi, yet they wont blame their playerfan who had a role in kawhi asking for a trade at whatever costs...

offset formation
05-13-2019, 09:31 AM

fuck nephew and OP

GreekSpursfan
05-13-2019, 09:35 AM
fuck nephew and OP

exstatic
05-13-2019, 09:45 AM
Eat my butt, Kawhi.

B1gduff
05-13-2019, 09:48 AM
Why should we apologies? dude almost destroyed out Franchise. Yes we don't really know but went on behind the back, but he and who ever it was had no right to try to fuck us over! if he wanted to leave, i would say most of us would be fine with it. But it would suck, the way he left was not fine. As a player i respect him and still consider him my favorite player, but as a person i've don't have the same respect for him i once had.

p.s he should be the one to apologies to us fans! what did we do him? we came out and supported the shit out him and our team only to get back stabbed by him.

lefty
05-13-2019, 09:49 AM
Eat my butt, Kawhi.

« Too salty »

Realdeal1
05-13-2019, 10:06 AM
The only way I apologize to kawhi is if he comes back to the Spurs

sammy
05-13-2019, 10:15 AM
Fuck Quitter! We owe no apology! He stole 23 million from the Spurs, had his people slander the Spurs organization and then refused to sit with the team during the playoffs if he was even hurt at all! The way he's playing shows he was not injured and he caused nothing but strife on our team! Pop trying to get the team ready for the playoffs with Quitter running off to NY/hiding, all the while Pop is losing his wife to cancer and his teammates wanting some kind of response from the Quitter if he was going to play or not so they could move on without him! He ruined Manu's last year! No apology for the Quitter! I'm rooting against this traitor! Go Milwaukee! To hell with Quitter and his thieving uncle Dennis!

ECOV
05-13-2019, 10:58 AM
Tbh good for him but fuck him...that's great he's doing good for himself but I agree with others the way everything went down and How he handled the situation with lies and his abandonedment to the team.

ThaBigFundamental21
05-13-2019, 12:13 PM

Kawhi Leonard is given the keys to the Spurs franchise, a team who has been in the playoffs 20+ straight years. Kawhi is made the heir apparent to Tim Duncan. Kawhi is given max money. Kawhi refused to play, sat out all year, wouldn't clear the air, led Pop in circles and Kawhi is owed an apology?
Kawhi won a ring, an NBA Finals MVP, 2 DPOY awards? But the Spurs held Kawhi back?
People need to quit regurgitating mediocre off bassed takes. Is there any logic in your thought process? At that, there any real thought taking place?

superbigtime
05-13-2019, 12:25 PM
just sucks to see him kick ass for another team. he screwed spurs over royally. this dude should be a Spur. I don't know how it fell apart. SUX

SpurPadre
05-13-2019, 12:34 PM
Fuck that piece of shit. He was a horrible teammate last year, regardless of how some of you Kawhi lovers blame PATFO. He was such a shitty teammate that the team had to corner him and plead for him to cut the bullshit. They knew he was either faking his injury at worst or exaggerating it at best, which is still a shitty thing for him to have done. The guy is unethical, selfish and highly impressionable.