PDA

View Full Version : Let’s stop w/the BS.. what will be their Road Record and who will be the Alpha?

paperboy77
10-14-2018, 07:53 PM
No more nephew, no Tony, no Manu, no Lonnie and now no point guards at all. It doesn’t matter. Winning on the road is about grit, Manu-esque hustle and killer instinct. And a few defensive stops. This is it… this is what will test the Spurs mettle. This will test what one of the greatest coaches of all time has.

If these fuckers get in the playoffs and have about 24-27 road wins then I believe they could go into ANY hostile environment and who knows maybe upset some favorites?

I certainly hope they play better than these preseason games showed. By comparison, as much shit as we talk about the Lakers and LBJ, those Lakers look pretty damn good. We’ll see.

When SA went to the finals they were a 63% team on the road. Worst was a 21 win season or (51%). They were 14-27 last year.

The Alpha has to be DeRozen. I want it to be LA but the guy is the 1 on a losing team. On a great team he's a great 2. It MUST be DeRozen... there is no one else.

Anyway, Road Wins will tell you everything you need to know. Hoping for the best. The Rodeo Road trip will never be as important as this years. Stay tuned.

K...
10-14-2018, 08:00 PM
offense alpha is deroz but defense is aldridge. He's got to get those weak ass guards to work with him for us to succeed. I'll say 17 wins mostly in the middle of the season before a late season collapse.

BackHome
10-14-2018, 08:06 PM
If people would have said last year that Forbes is our starting PG and Murray is out for the season and that White and Walker will probably miss 2 months due to non contact injuries I am pretty sure EVERYONE would be saying TANK.

In the beginning I was thinking we would be number two or three but now will all the injuries I am thinking will miss playoffs which would be good if we get a top 10 and Walker and Murray come back strong following season.

John B
10-14-2018, 08:42 PM
Forbes will be a household name tbh... :danceclub

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-14-2018, 09:38 PM
We were a horrible road team last year. I’ll say 16-25 on the road, 30-11 at home. 46 wins with this group. DDR will probably emerge as the leader of this motley crew.

superbigtime
10-15-2018, 10:02 AM
we're gonna see how easy it is to take 50 win seasons year in and year out for granted.

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-15-2018, 10:31 AM
Let's face it...if the Spurs use Forbes as their starting PG most of the season, and have Bertans in the starting lineup, and still somehow finish with a winning record, I think it would secure itself as one of Pop's best coaching seasons ever. That's some New Jersey Nets rebuild stuff right there.