10 BLAZERS

SPURS AND OTHERS

11 SPERMS
12 DALLAS

LOTTERY WINNERS

13 KANGS
14 GRIZZ
15 SUNS

OFC 7-10 are interchangeable b/c they're all super tryhard and also very flawed teams (not contenders and not even solid on both ends). Contenders remain the same as last year, making the West and NBA pretty predictable again 1 ROCKETTES 2 GOLDEN SNAKE WARRIORS 3 THUNDERS 4 JIZZ

BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SPURSTALK NOSTRADAMUS AKA THE ORIGINAL PREDICTOR OF ALL OF THE FOLLOWING EVENTS:

2007 CHAMPIONSHIP (PM for copy of all games of the playoffs, recorded since I knew they would win, price $2000 per copy DVD quality)
2013 FINALS LOSS / COACHING MISTAKES
2017/18 KAWHI FAKE INJURY/TRADE
2018/19 INJURIES/IMPLOSION

https://i.postimg.cc/7LJCX8FG/nos.png

SAGirl
10-15-2018, 11:19 AM
Sounds reasonable...

10-15-2018, 11:37 AM
Lakers win chip over Celtics, LeBron cemented goat status.

Cry Havoc
10-15-2018, 04:33 PM
:lmao The Jazz being a contender. The fuck are you talking about. Golden State would punt them in 5.

SAGirl
10-15-2018, 04:46 PM

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-15-2018, 04:59 PM
Meh...Thunder and Jazz aren't going to topple GSW, I don't know that I'd call them contenders for a ring. You really have Golden State 1, Rockets distant 2, and a slew of other teams after that. I'd be surprised if either the Clips or T'Wolves make the post season.

phxspurfan
10-15-2018, 06:18 PM
Meh...Thunder and Jazz aren't going to topple GSW, I don't know that I'd call them contenders for a ring. You really have Golden State 1, Rockets distant 2, and a slew of other teams after that. I'd be surprised if either the Clips or T'Wolves make the post season.

True, but talking more about end of regular season W/L. We all know D'Antoni Rockettes will ground themselves into the dirt to get all those meaningless late regular season Ws, while GS will coast like those old Lakers teams with all that talent. And def Jazz/Thunder true aren't contenders if they run into GS, but if GS suffers any injury to KD/Steph/Klay they may be in trouble. They are very top heavy even if their top is pretty amazing. One bad landing, one night in the club and it can all change for those jackasses.

John B
10-15-2018, 09:58 PM
Demar/LMA/Gay with veteran team, under Pops and no more distractions, should get us in. Dallas will be there also I think. Donovan will be heavily scouted and checked so they will have a tougher year. OKC has some injuries. I expect them to fall to 7-8. Timberwolves without Butler? Nope. Clips? Yeah right.

tbdog
10-15-2018, 11:01 PM
True, but talking more about end of regular season W/L. We all know D'Antoni Rockettes will ground themselves into the dirt to get all those meaningless late regular season Ws, while GS will coast like those old Lakers teams with all that talent. And def Jazz/Thunder true aren't contenders if they run into GS, but if GS suffers any injury to KD/Steph/Klay they may be in trouble. They are very top heavy even if their top is pretty amazing. One bad landing, one night in the club and it can all change for those jackasses.

GS would need to lose 2 of KD/Steph/Klay for them to be in trouble. Imagine if Cousins even comes back 70%. It's just not fair.

sig
10-16-2018, 09:05 AM
I think the Griz will be a very good team and make the playoffs if Conley is back healthy for the season. I know they want to bring JJJ along slowly but I think they will have a hard keeping him off the court.

TheCerebral1
10-16-2018, 09:15 AM
This isn't a playoff team that's for sure. Here's hoping we're trading DeMar "Tracy McGrady" DeRozan at the deadline. He's as close to a stat stuffing non-winning player as there is in the league.

phxspurfan
10-16-2018, 11:26 AM
This isn't a playoff team that's for sure. Here's hoping we're trading DeMar "Tracy McGrady" DeRozan at the deadline. He's as close to a stat stuffing non-winning player as there is in the league.

Lol if DeMar were half as good as prime T Mac I’d buy season tickets