PDA

View Full Version : Asians Need To Check Their Privilege

Angry Democrat
10-15-2018, 12:46 AM
They're about to fuck up a good thing for all of us browns.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/what’s-at-stake-in-the-harvard-lawsuit-decades-of-debate-over-race-in-admissions/ar-BBOkXJm?ocid=spartanntp

boutons_deux
10-15-2018, 08:54 AM
They're about to fuck up a good thing for all of us browns.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/what’s-at-stake-in-the-harvard-lawsuit-decades-of-debate-over-race-in-admissions/ar-BBOkXJm?ocid=spartanntp

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/harvard-s-jewish-problem

white anglo males gonna white anglo male, so turds like K can float high in the SCOTUS toilet

in2deep
10-15-2018, 09:27 AM
I dont think this would affect the handful of “browns” that go to Harvard :lol

if this rule exists is probably to protect white kids. And if this rule exists it is racist

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-15-2018, 09:28 AM
Asians being used as political pawns by white conservatives is nothing new.

DarrinS
10-15-2018, 09:55 AM
Affirmative action screws Asians, tbh

Nathan89
10-15-2018, 10:03 AM
Affirmative action screws everyone. It's often discriminatory vs more qualified Asians and whites though.

Nathan89
10-15-2018, 10:05 AM

Ending practices that are discriminatory toward Asians is a good thing.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-15-2018, 10:08 AM
Ending practices that are discriminatory toward Asians is a good thing.
Except you have no interest in doing that, you’re looking to push a pro-white agenda and using Asians as your teacher’s pet minority to accomplish it.

Nathan89
10-15-2018, 10:14 AM
Except you have no interest in doing that, you’re looking to push a pro-white agenda and using Asians as your teacher’s pet minority to accomplish it.

Ending discriminatory practices isn't a "white agenda".

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-15-2018, 10:18 AM
Listen, I understand that explaining affirmative action to a Bernie/Trump guy is similar to explaining quantum physics to a golden retreiver, but maybe actually educate yourself on what it does instead of just accepting the Fox News “THEY TOOK ERR JOBS!” narrative.

Nathan89
10-15-2018, 10:23 AM
It's clear what affirmative action does in college admissions. That's why Asians need test scores hundreds of points higher than blacks to get in prestigious institutions.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-15-2018, 10:41 AM
https://i.imgur.com/463IPcL.gif

Nathan89
10-15-2018, 10:46 AM
Deflection. You failed.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-15-2018, 10:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/463IPcL.gif

Nathan89
10-15-2018, 10:53 AM
It's clear what affirmative action does in college admissions. That's why Asians need test scores hundreds of points higher than blacks to get in prestigious institutions.

Nathan89
10-15-2018, 10:54 AM

Nathan89
10-15-2018, 10:54 AM
Affirmative action screws everyone. It's often discriminatory vs more qualified Asians and whites though.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-15-2018, 11:58 AM
:cry us poor white victims dindu nuffin to warrant affirmative action policies :cry

FrostKing
10-15-2018, 12:36 PM
Bottomline - asians prefer whites to arabs, latinos or arabs

That is why you see so many Asian + White power couples. Asians view themselves as creators of their own outcome, not some whiney bottom feeders

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-15-2018, 01:19 PM

That is why you see so many Asian + White power couples. Asians view themselves as creators of their own outcome, not some whiney bottom feeders
No, it’s because Asian women are raised in a male/elder dominated culture, and White men are needy, power hungry control freaks, plus have an incredibly creepy Asian women fetish.

FrostKing
10-15-2018, 02:56 PM
No, it’s because Asian women are raised in a male/elder dominated culture, and White men are needy, power hungry control freaks, plus have an incredibly creepy Asian women fetish.
What you list breeds success. Discipline and drive.

You don't hear asian women marrying white because of daddy issues....

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-15-2018, 03:02 PM
You don't hear asian women marrying white because of daddy issues....
Nope, that’s what causes white women to marry black :lmao

pgardn
10-15-2018, 04:09 PM

Yeah.
I see white girls seem to always be looking for Asian men in order to be a part of a power couple.

Frost on the mind...

And Asians don’t prefer Arabs.... or, Arabs. Wow.

FrostKing
10-15-2018, 06:29 PM
Nope, that’s what causes white women to marry black :lmao
Yup and it is overwhelmingly over weight white slobs. Power couple doesn't exist with that combination.

FrostKing
10-15-2018, 06:30 PM
Yeah.
I see white girls seem to always be looking for Asian men in order to be a part of a power couple.

Frost on the mind...

And Asians don’t prefer Arabs.... or, Arabs. Wow.
Crap, meant to include the lowly blacks in that sentence

Chris
10-15-2018, 07:07 PM

Another racist ^

Spurtacular
10-15-2018, 07:22 PM
I dont think this would affect the handful of “browns” that go to Harvard :lol

if this rule exists is probably to protect white kids. And if this rule exists it is racist

You obviously haven't been seeing all the snowflake vids on YT of affirmative action entrants.

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-15-2018, 08:32 PM
Another racist ^
No u

Chucho
10-15-2018, 08:34 PM
Wrong thread.

Winehole23
10-15-2018, 11:29 PM
Ick!

LGBTQIAPK & G-D
10-16-2018, 12:22 AM
Asians going to ruin it for us trannies, too.

Nathan89
10-16-2018, 02:21 AM
https://twitter.com/ACLU/status/1051626960537808898?s=20

Be a shame if whites benefit from fair admissions practice.

Pavlov
10-16-2018, 02:26 AM

Be a shame if whites benefit from fair admissions practice.lol so aggrieved.

You coulda been a contenda had it not been for all the coloreds, eh?

FrostKing
10-16-2018, 03:02 AM

Be a shame if whites benefit from fair admissions practice.
Listen to that short soundbite

That propaganda is taught all over American Universities while charging tens of thousands. This is primarily why I am against free school.

Winehole23
10-16-2018, 10:17 AM
lol so aggrieved.

You coulda been a contenda had it not been for all the coloreds, eh?https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271378&page=11&p=9562362&viewfull=1#post9562362

boutons_deux
10-16-2018, 07:21 PM
If SCOTUS decides, it'll be affirmative action for whites, over more deserving non-whites

Nathan89
10-16-2018, 07:49 PM
"Later in the trial, Mr. Fitzsimmons will be asked to explain why Asian-American applicants receive the highest academic and extracurricular scores among any racial group, but the lowest “personal” scores, a factor in Harvard’s admissions that assesses personality traits such as likability, courage and kindness."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/harvard-trial-will-open-with-admissions-dean-in-hot-seat-1539601200

This is what systemic racism looks like.

Nathan89
10-16-2018, 07:54 PM
"In a recent admissions year, white students in 20 underrepresented states—which Harvard calls “sparse country”—received a recruitment letter if they scored 1310 or higher out of a possible 1600 on the combined verbal and math components, according to the plaintiffs’ exhibit. In all U.S. states, Asian-American women had to score at least 1350 to receive a letter, while Asian-American men had to score at least 1380.

The PSAT is considered a preview of how a student may score on the SAT.

Black, Hispanic and Native American high-schoolers nationally who scored at least 1100 received a letter, the plaintiffs’ exhibit showed."

Nathan89
10-16-2018, 07:58 PM
Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans getting recruited at the 1100 score threshold is a joke.

vy65
10-16-2018, 08:26 PM
Eh, the Court prognosticated an end to AA by 2028 in Grutter. This seems to be a narrow case on whether Harvard uses impermissible quotas or not (haven’t read the pleadings though). As for AA, it’s pretty much the worst kept secret that it does nothing other than attempt to provide a diverse student body (or doesn’t rectify past wrongs, doesn’t directly help minorities advance in life, etc). Fighting over whether diversity in a schools student body is good or not seems totally uninteresting. Don’t know why you fags care so much.

DMC
10-16-2018, 08:46 PM
The estrogen up in here is palpable.

Winehole23
10-17-2018, 01:13 AM
So is the low T. Do you wear a binder bra to keep your tits from weeping on your shirt?

rmt
10-17-2018, 05:19 AM
Eh, the Court prognosticated an end to AA by 2028 in Grutter. This seems to be a narrow case on whether Harvard uses impermissible quotas or not (haven’t read the pleadings though). As for AA, it’s pretty much the worst kept secret that it does nothing other than attempt to provide a diverse student body (or doesn’t rectify past wrongs, doesn’t directly help minorities advance in life, etc). Fighting over whether diversity in a schools student body is good or not seems totally uninteresting. Don’t know why you fags care so much.

Maybe you'd care if you had an Asian son who had to get 1380 on PSAT to get a letter rather than the 1100 threshold for a Black, Hispanic or Native American child - no wonder CAP advisor is in smh mode every time she sees him.

AaronY
10-17-2018, 05:39 AM
Listen, I understand that explaining affirmative action to a Bernie/Trump guy is similar to explaining quantum physics to a golden retreiver, but maybe actually educate yourself on what it does instead of just accepting the Fox News “THEY TOOK ERR JOBS!” narrative.
Lol

vy65
10-17-2018, 07:59 AM
Maybe you'd care if you had an Asian son who had to get 1380 on PSAT to get a letter rather than the 1100 threshold for a Black, Hispanic or Native American child - no wonder CAP advisor is in smh mode every time she sees him.

Hate to break it to you, but life’s not fair.

vy65
10-17-2018, 08:01 AM
Also, didn’t know rmt was Asian. Konichiwa!

CosmicCowboy
10-17-2018, 08:35 AM

That statement can swing both ways. They could say if you can't score 1350 maybe you don't belong there.

Winehole23
10-17-2018, 08:37 AM
lol at posters who think Harvard and Yale are meritocracies

vy65
10-17-2018, 09:10 AM
That statement can swing both ways. They could say if you can't score 1350 maybe you don't belong there.

I get it, but private universities are free to set entrance requirements as they see fit so long as they are within legal bounds. No one is entitled to a Harvard education.

TDMVPDPOY
10-17-2018, 09:34 AM
need high SAT score to get into prestigious UNI/SCHOOL

end of the day money talks, a full fee paying international student covers the fees for other local students on student loan bullshit... and when will the taxman recover that loan amount?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-17-2018, 09:48 AM
Just be honest here - you still call Asian people “Chinaman” don’t you?

Spurtacular
10-17-2018, 09:56 AM
Listen to that short soundbite

That propaganda is taught all over American Universities while charging tens of thousands. This is primarily why I am against free school.

:lol Total word salad.

Spurtacular
10-17-2018, 09:57 AM
The estrogen up in here is palpable.

:lol chumpettes

rmt
10-17-2018, 03:53 PM
I get it, but private universities are free to set entrance requirements as they see fit so long as they are within legal bounds. No one is entitled to a Harvard education.

Well, doesn't that private university use federal funds for financial aid (especially for people in underrepresented areas these letters are targeting) and shouldn't they then abide by whatever (lack of) discrimination laws the federal government ties to said money?

rmt
10-17-2018, 04:04 PM
Hard to imagine the following doesn't come with strings attached:

Basic Financial Aid Information
In this section, we provide a general description of all the federal, state, local, private, and institutional need-based and non-need-based financial assistance programs available to Harvard Undergraduates. We also discuss the rights and responsibilities of students receiving this assistance.

Awarding

In determining your need-based Financial Aid award, your package will consist of a work component and a Grant component that could be made up of the following funds:

Federal

Pell Grant - This grant is awarded to students based on their Federal Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) as determined by filing the FAFSA.
SEOG Grant - This grant fund, allocated to colleges by the federal government, is awarded to our students with exceptional need who are also receiving a Pell Grant.
Work Study - The Work-Study Program provides funds for part-time employment to help students with need to finance the costs of postsecondary education.

Institutional (Harvard) Loan or Federal Perkins Loan: These need based loans are awarded dependent on your federal and institutional eligibility. It is important to understand the terms of any loan you borrow as well as how to manage your debt and repayment
Other Aid Options

Federal Direct Loans

Student Loans: Students who are US citizens/permanent residents have the option of borrowing from the Federal Direct Loan Program. Descriptions and terms of the need based subsidized Direct Loan and non-need based unsubsidized Direct Loan can be found on our website.
Parent Loans: Parents who are US Citizens/permanent residents have the option of borrowing from the Federal Direct PLUS Loan Program. A description of the procedures for applying as well as the terms of the loan can be found here.

https://college.harvard.edu/financial-aid/federal-disclosures/how-awarding-works

Pavlov
10-17-2018, 04:12 PM
OH NO AN ASIAN MIGHT HAVE TO GET A SCHOLARSHIP AT UF INSTEAD OF PAYING TO GO TO AN IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL LET'S TAKE TO THE STREETS

rmt
10-17-2018, 04:12 PM

I never said life was fair. I've expressed my disdain for Harvard and the cesspool of liberalism that it is - but for those Asian kids who DO want to go there/get a letter, they shouldn't have to score hundreds of points more than a Black, Hispanic or Native American student.

LOL at "likability, courage and kindness."

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-17-2018, 04:21 PM
Rich white kids demanding a handout from Harvard :lol

Isitjustme?
10-17-2018, 04:25 PM
Just be honest here - you still call Asian people “Chinaman” don’t you?

Dude, Chinamen is not the preferred nomenclature

AaronY
10-17-2018, 04:35 PM
Blacks, Hispanics, and Native Americans getting recruited at the 1100 score threshold is a joke.
What was your SAT?

Cuppycake Gumdrop
10-17-2018, 04:43 PM
What was your SAT?
He TOTALLY would have gotten into Harvard and not had to settle for a community college certification, if not for :cry affirmative action :cry

AaronY
10-17-2018, 04:45 PM
He TOTALLY would have gotten into Harvard and not had to settle for a community college certification, if not for :cry affirmative action :cry
Lmao.

AaronY
10-17-2018, 04:50 PM
BTW do any of the Rs here who really do truly care about Asians want to discuss why they have completely and totally abandoned them or do they want to go "something something rice paddy field democrat plantation mentality something"

http://prospect.org/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/ramakrishnan_chart_1.png?itok=ohnaqyF9

According to AALDEF's poll (http://aaldef.org/TheAsianAmericanVote2016-AALDEF.pdf), Clinton's support was closer to winning four-in-five Asian-American voters (79 percent) with just 18 percent for Trump

https://www.npr.org/2017/04/18/524371847/trump-lost-more-of-the-asian-american-vote-than-the-national-exit-polls-showed

Would be funny how quickly Conservatives stop pretending to care about Asians when they listen to their legitimate complaints about Republicans and the direction of their party lmao

Nathan89
10-17-2018, 05:02 PM
How Asians vote should be irrelevant to how one feels about this issue.

Isitjustme?
10-17-2018, 05:04 PM
What was your SAT?

For nathan im guessing bout tree fiddy

Nathan89
10-17-2018, 05:05 PM
Pretty sure you or someone else has mentioned that voting trend in the past. It's irrelevant.

Also most people concerned about this aren't fixating on the Asian factor.

Isitjustme?
10-17-2018, 05:05 PM
How Asians vote should be irrelevant to how one feels about this issue.

Oh so you dont care about them and their opinions?

ElNono
10-17-2018, 05:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdTucUya9YE

Nathan89
10-17-2018, 05:08 PM
Oh so you dont care about them and their opinions?

Nobody said anything close to that.

ElNono
10-17-2018, 05:11 PM
I never said life was fair. I've expressed my disdain for Harvard and the cesspool of liberalism that it is - but for those Asian kids who DO want to go there/get a letter, they shouldn't have to score hundreds of points more than a Black, Hispanic or Native American student.

You can always homeschool instead of sending your kids to Harvard, tbh... I mean, you save them from the savage liberal bias, indoctrinate them into christian values, and teach them how to ensure a lifetime of opportunity and job security investing in bitcoins and holding a government job...

Splits
10-17-2018, 05:19 PM
You can always homeschool instead of sending your kids to Harvard, tbh... I mean, you save them from the savage liberal bias, indoctrinate them into christian values, and teach them how to ensure a lifetime of opportunity and job security investing in bitcoins and holding a government job...

ho

lee

chit

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Quadzilla99
10-17-2018, 05:24 PM
Nobody said anything close to that.

It pretty much looks like you're using them as a pawn here for a pet right-wing issue and don't give two shits about them tbh. Probably the only other time you've commented about Asians on the internet is when you reviewed a Chinese food place on yelp

rmt
10-17-2018, 05:26 PM
Seems to me that posters who rarely hold back on their opinion on whatever topic are reticent to defend this topic - instead they turn to personal comments. Harvard can say whatever they want about "wholistic" admissions with their "likability, courage and kindness" ratings but how do they defend such different score bars for recruitment letters where they have no idea about the students' personal characteristics.

vy65
10-17-2018, 05:29 PM
Well, doesn't that private university use federal funds for financial aid (especially for people in underrepresented areas these letters are targeting) and shouldn't they then abide by whatever (lack of) discrimination laws the federal government ties to said money?

Yes. Read Bakke v. California and get back to me.

ElNono
10-17-2018, 05:33 PM
I don't particularly have a horse in this race, tbh, never been affected by AA, either directly or indirectly. I just find it somewhat hilarious that the same people that constantly preach about strapping-your-boots and fighting through seem to be the same people bitching about how government is denying them their handouts ITT...

vy65
10-17-2018, 05:33 PM

So you don't like one of the most storied, academic institutions in the US, if not the world because it is a "cesspool of liberalism?" You realize people like Larry Tribe and Alan Dershowitz are some of the most recognized academics associated with Harvard.

What you're asking a private institution to do is mighty socialist btw...

ElNono
10-17-2018, 05:39 PM
That being said, AA finds its roots in segregation, much like the VRA... it's actually unfortunate that once the VRA was softened quite a bit, states like Texas get caught with their hand in the cookie jar again.

It's disingenuous to discuss this topic without the historical background. One could argue AA is no longer necessary, that's certainly a valid opinion, but we won't really know until it's gone and when we see whether the abuses come back.

rmt
10-17-2018, 05:48 PM
So you don't like one of the most storied, academic institutions in the US, if not the world because it is a "cesspool of liberalism?" You realize people like Larry Tribe and Alan Dershowitz are some of the most recognized academics associated with Harvard.

What you're asking a private institution to do is mighty socialist btw...

The cesspool of liberalism comment is in regard to MY kids - not other Asians who would like to go/get a letter.

vy65
10-17-2018, 05:52 PM
The cesspool of liberalism comment is in regard to MY kids - not other Asians who would like to go/get a letter.

You sure about that? Because the words you use make it pretty clear that the comment is in regard to Harvard.

More to the point, Harvard may very well be liberal, but how can you call an institution that features Profs. Tribe and Dershowitz a cesspool of liberalism?

rmt
10-17-2018, 06:03 PM
You sure about that? Because the words you use make it pretty clear that the comment is in regard to Harvard.

More to the point, Harvard may very well be liberal, but how can you call an institution that features Profs. Tribe and Dershowitz a cesspool of liberalism?

Sorry, but this is a previous topic that you probably missed. Basically, I wouldn't send my child (only one was a student who could possibly get in) to Harvard - we're not into prestige or Ivy League or anything like that. I look for fit - the best program that is affordable to me where student will find like-minded, Christian friends - she ended up going to UT Austin. I have nothing against others going to Harvard if that's what they want to do - just not for us.

spurraider21
10-17-2018, 06:05 PM
rmt is whatever minority is convenient for the conversation at all times.

rmt is black, asian, jamaican, female, etc

rmt
10-17-2018, 06:13 PM
I don't particularly have a horse in this race, tbh, never been affected by AA, either directly or indirectly. I just find it somewhat hilarious that the same people that constantly preach about strapping-your-boots and fighting through seem to be the same people bitching about how government is denying them their handouts ITT...

I do preach this is the way it is (with regard to PSAT bar for National Merit honors) - I prepare him for his Hispanic friends who are lesser students academically getting free rides to Ivy Leagues/elite colleges while he'll probably go to a state school - I tell him you just have to work hard - what I ask for is BEST EFFORT - and I'm happy with whatever grade/score.

I don't see your point about government denying them handouts with regard to this topic.

Winehole23
10-17-2018, 06:13 PM
That being said, AA finds its roots in segregation, much like the VRA... it's actually unfortunate that once the VRA was softened quite a bit, states like Texas get caught with their hand in the cookie jar again.

It's disingenuous to discuss this topic without the historical background. One could argue AA is no longer necessary, that's certainly a valid opinion, but we won't really know until it's gone and when we see whether the abuses come back.we should get rid of firemen because there haven't been that many fires lately

rmt
10-17-2018, 06:14 PM
rmt is whatever minority is convenient for the conversation at all times.

rmt is black, asian, jamaican, female, etc

I would like to see any post where I claimed to be black. I am not responsible for those who assume that all Jamaicans are black.

Winehole23
10-17-2018, 06:23 PM
A lot of South Asians came to the West Indies after slavery was outlawed. There weren't many Indians in the Indies before that.

benefactor
10-17-2018, 06:55 PM
rofl

ElNono
10-17-2018, 07:05 PM
I do preach this is the way it is (with regard to PSAT bar for National Merit honors) - I prepare him for his Hispanic friends who are lesser students academically getting free rides to Ivy Leagues/elite colleges while he'll probably go to a state school - I tell him you just have to work hard - what I ask for is BEST EFFORT - and I'm happy with whatever grade/score.

I don't see your point about government denying them handouts with regard to this topic.

I'm sure you do a lot of preaching to your kids, tbh, and that the message about other races being lesser than them at anything doesn't induce any kind of bitterness or resentment. After all, how could an Hispanic student be better than anybody academically other than by some sort of accident or a handout? Ha!

I thought you were pretty upset about other races having to score less than Asians to receive a federal funded handout? If you were not, it certainly came across like that, IMVHO.

Nathan89
10-17-2018, 07:16 PM
It pretty much looks like you're using them as a pawn here for a pet right-wing issue and don't give two shits about them tbh. Probably the only other time you've commented about Asians on the internet is when you reviewed a Chinese food place on yelp

Why wouldn't I support them if they are being affected by issue that you are suggesting I'm "using" them to fix? So you recognize I care issue "x". Issue "x" is affecting Asians. But I'm not supposed to care?

DMC
10-17-2018, 10:31 PM
Lol

Do you two ever touch tips?

vy65
10-17-2018, 10:34 PM
Sorry, but this is a previous topic that you probably missed. Basically, I wouldn't send my child (only one was a student who could possibly get in) to Harvard - we're not into prestige or Ivy League or anything like that. I look for fit - the best program that is affordable to me where student will find like-minded, Christian friends - she ended up going to UT Austin. I have nothing against others going to Harvard if that's what they want to do - just not for us.

If you’re afraid Harvard was too liberal, then you might be concerned about what Bevo is gonna do to your kid ...

vy65
10-17-2018, 10:36 PM
Seriously, HLS featured more prominent conservatives (Tribe, Dershowitz) than UT (Lino Graglia)

Lol

Spurminator
10-17-2018, 10:49 PM

:lmao

That's one of the most insane things I've read here. You would deny your children a Harvard education because FOX News has scared you into thinking they would be indoctrinated into liberalism. You don't know the first damn thing about Harvard.

Try not to let your idiotic susceptibility to fear mongering negatively affect your kids' lives. If you want to be the typical old lady who watches cable news for 12 hours a day and pisses her Depends over the liberals, go for it, but please don't fuck everything up for your kids. They don't deserve it.

AaronY
10-18-2018, 02:28 AM
Do you two ever touch tips?
Wow, that was edgy man... Nice!

dbestpro
10-18-2018, 03:28 AM

You would deny your children a Harvard education because FOX News has scared you into thinking they would be indoctrinated into liberalism.

I don't think it the fear of indoctrination, but rather avoiding having your speech limited because you support conservative values.

DMC
10-18-2018, 08:41 AM
Wow, that was edgy man... Nice!

When you do, do you become the Wonder Twins?

AaronY
10-18-2018, 09:34 AM
When you do, do you become the Wonder Twins?
"You're gay because i sit around imagining elaborate homoerotic scenarios about you! Makes you the gay one!"

Luka Doncic
10-18-2018, 09:35 AM
"You're gay because i sit around imagining elaborate homoerotic scenarios about you! Makes you the gay one!"
:lol

ElNono
10-18-2018, 11:43 AM
I don't think it the fear of indoctrination, but rather avoiding having your speech limited because you support conservative values.

You mean ostracism? I don't particularly recall cases of Harvard limiting their own student's speech. As somebody already pointed out, there's been relatively prominent conservatives coming out of Harvard.

It's actually unfortunate that tribalism, which breeds ignorance, is still quite prevalent, tbh...

spurraider21
10-18-2018, 11:47 AM

Winehole23
10-18-2018, 01:09 PM
legacies and donors get preference too

Getting into Harvard is hard (https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2018/3/29/harvard-regular-admissions-2022/). But it’s a lot less hard if your family promises to pay for a new building, according to internal emails presented in court on the third day of the Harvard admissions trial.

John M. Hughes, a lawyer for Students for Fair Admissions — the anti-affirmative action group suing the College over its race-conscious admissions policies — introduced the emails in a bid to prove Harvard unfairly prefers the wealthy and well-connected.
https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2018/10/18/day-three-harvard-admissions-trial/

DMC
10-18-2018, 01:30 PM
I want to be on the team!

DMC
10-18-2018, 01:34 PM

Not really. Wonder twin 2 will touch tips with you though... :lol You can swap accounts all day Wonder twin 2.

Pavlov
10-18-2018, 01:40 PM
Not really.True. This is a relatively simple homoerotic fantasy you had:
Wonder twin 2 will touch tips with you though...

monosylab1k
10-18-2018, 01:59 PM
DMC has been taking so many L’s recently :lol I miss the old DMC tbh

AaronY
10-18-2018, 02:26 PM
I dont know..he has been owning people by imagining what it would be like if they had gay sex

DMC
10-18-2018, 05:28 PM
True. This is a relatively simple homoerotic fantasy you had:

The word "homo" got your attention. You must have it on notice. :lol

DMC
10-18-2018, 05:30 PM

I dont know..he has been owning people by imagining what it would be like if they had gay sex

This time Mono is on top.

Wonder twin power bottom ACTIVATE!

Spurtacular
10-18-2018, 05:30 PM
The word "homo" got your attention. You must have it on notice. :lol

His president of choice wasn't a fag hag for nothing.

Pavlov
10-18-2018, 05:31 PM
The word "homo" got your attention. You must have it on notice. :lolA great deal of your posts are your homosexual fantasies about men here. You must be homosexual.:lol

monosylab1k
10-18-2018, 05:54 PM
This time Mono is on top.

Wonder twin power bottom ACTIVATE!

Your retort is to triple down and continue fantasizing about gay sex? :lol

spurraider21
10-18-2018, 06:42 PM
Oh man you're in for it now. DMC about to imagine you sucking another dude's dick.

DMC
10-18-2018, 08:15 PM

:lol pretending the coupling is a imaginary

DMC
10-18-2018, 08:17 PM
Oh man you're in for it now. DMC about to imagine you sucking another dude's dick.

Ironic seeing how you're sucking another dude's dick :lol

DMC
10-18-2018, 08:18 PM
A great deal of your posts are your homosexual fantasies about men here. You must be homosexual.:lol

I imagine you being a cocksucker :lol

monosylab1k
10-18-2018, 08:19 PM
Three straight posts :lol desperate to get a W.

DMC
10-18-2018, 08:20 PM
Three straight posts :lol desperate to get a W.

:lol uses 12 different alts a day

monosylab1k
10-18-2018, 08:22 PM
:lol uses 12 different alts a day

lol another reply

DMC
10-18-2018, 08:38 PM
lol another reply

More irony :lol

Keep responding about how I respond

monosylab1k
10-18-2018, 08:57 PM
More irony :lol

Keep responding about how I respond

lol another reply

DMC
10-18-2018, 10:37 PM
lol another reply

Ok you win.

monosylab1k
10-18-2018, 10:43 PM
Ok you win.

lol another reply

Pavlov
10-19-2018, 12:47 AM
I imagine you being a cocksucker :lol

You think about sucking cock all the time.

FrostKing
10-19-2018, 03:36 AM
Look how fast the Asians recovered from internment camps. Blacks should pursue mentor

AaronY
10-19-2018, 05:23 AM
Look how fast the Asians recovered from internment camps. Blacks should pursue mentor
man can't faze this guy..stays on topic no matter whats going on

AaronY
10-19-2018, 05:26 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/2kgpw0.jpg

imo tbqh fwiw

spurraider21
10-19-2018, 11:21 AM
man can't faze this guy..stays on topic no matter whats going on
as horrible as internment camps were, you cant compare that to generations of being considered property without even standing to bring lawsuits in court :lol

Spurtacular
10-19-2018, 09:00 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/harvard’s-admissions-process-once-secret-is-unveiled-in-federal-court/ar-BBOCxiy?ocid=spartanntp

More important than numerical ratings — Harvard uses a scale of 1 (top of the heap) to 6 (no chance) to measure the many aspects of a student’s profile — is “the description and the complexity of the description” provided by those assessing the applicant, Mr. Fitzsimmons said this week in testimony.A rare look inside a student’s admissions file this week has shined a light on what that means. Harvard referred the court to Thang Q. Diep (Harvard Class of 2019), who had only middling test scores but was admitted to the college by showing a strong work ethic and “infectiously happy personality,” as his admissions file says. Mr. Diep, who was born in Vietnam, submitted part of his file (https://www.thecrimson.com/article/2018/9/12/harvard-student-admissions-file-analysis/) in court to help Harvard fight charges of discrimination.

Harvard proves they don't discriminate by showing how they discriminate. :lmao

Nother Level
10-19-2018, 09:01 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/2kgpw0.jpg

imo tbqh fwiw

:lmao You da best, man.

boutons_deux
11-02-2018, 12:26 PM
WHY THE 'MODEL MINORITY' ENDS WITH SECOND-GENERATION ASIAN-AMERICANS

Asian-Americans place more value on hard work and career success than other Americans,

according to the Pew Research Center, a value evident in their success as an ethnic group overall.

That success has also contributed to the “model minority” stereotype,

in which Asian-Americans are seen as more successful than any other minority group.

Asians (https://www.ozy.com/fast-forward/asia-world-tango-capital/41770) in the U.S. have much higher rates of upward mobility than all other racial groups in the country,

When analyzing census data and tax records for 20 million adult children and their parents, researchers found that, on average,

even Asian-American children born to the lowest-income parents will reach the 51st percentile of the national income distribution.

But this only holds true for children of first-generation immigrants.

https://www.ozy.com/acumen/why-the-model-minority-ends-with-second-generation-asian-americans/90337?utm_source=dd&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=11022018&variable=992d608214b505003aa04bf10a595031

Angry Democrat
04-22-2019, 09:20 PM
white anglo males gonna white anglo male, so turds like K can float high in the SCOTUS toilet

Isitjustme?
11-18-2022, 10:11 PM

lol