PDA

View Full Version : Mexi-cam

tlongII
10-24-2005, 06:24 PM
http://www.jimrome.com/home/article/article_3.html

NC State Video Board Slur

10-21-2005

Did you hear that the North Carolina State video board operator is in trouble? Anyone who has been to a sporting event in the last few years knows that video boards have gotten out of control. Between every inning, quarter or period, there’s something going on the video board. Dot races, trivia contests and of course the new ‘fan-cams’ where they show people in the stands who get to jump up and swing their arms around like a fool for a few seconds because they are on a giant TV.

I’m sure you’ve seen something like this before, like a couple of people in the crowd, show them on screen and they’re supposed to give each other a little kiss. Whatever! Harmless enough I guess. But apparently these options weren’t enough for the company that produces the images and content for NC State football.

Canesvision, which also does Carolina Hurricane hockey, issued an apology to the University for flashing a ‘Mexi-cam’ graphic during last week’s game against Clemson. That’s a good one…right?

Mexi-cam?

Oh, I get it. Mexi-can, Mexi-cam. Wow, that’s a tremendous joke. I’m sure that went over really well. After all nothing will get a football stadium fired up more quickly that some good solid racial humor.

spurs=bling
10-24-2005, 06:45 PM
:cuss

fuck the fucking fuckers.

just joking :lol

tw05baller
10-24-2005, 06:53 PM
that is pretty fucked up. fire their asses!

NZHayden
10-24-2005, 07:23 PM
strange yet funny

CharlieMac
10-24-2005, 07:27 PM
strange yet funny

Indeed.