PDA

View Full Version : DEMAR DEROZAN, Congrats on your 1st W - Toronto misses you and Poetl

ItsARap
10-18-2018, 12:22 PM
Spurs fan, please take good care of our guys. Show them Nuff love, as you received an excellent scorer and a hardworking young big that gives his all.

I trust Pops can only grow their game to new heights.

Go Demar, Go Poetl - Go Spurs! We want to see Sours in the playoffs!

Side Note: I truly hope you drop that 50 on Raps when you come to town. You deserve it!

ACC/Scotiabank Center is going to be deafening with ❤ for all your hard work, dedication and loyalty to Toronto - scratch that CANADA ----- when Spurs come to town. Wish I could be at that game - priceless. We'll be cheering for you bro.
Kyle Lowry still has your back. Dude was King last night and gave you an nvisible handshake before the game (if the rumour is true).

Don't believe the social media site/hype - the average fan on the street didn't want to see you go - don't believe the 'fake news. In our eyes you'll always be family and go down in Raptors history.

dabom
10-18-2018, 12:25 PM
Sours. :lol

Chinook
10-18-2018, 12:26 PM
I like the name. Clever. I am wishing Toronto decent success (want that pick). I would also love to see Danny have a resurgence and help Toronto the way he used to really help the Spurs. I can't wish the same success for Kawhi. But if he does succeed anyway, I can be happy for most Raptors fans. It's not your faults that this happened.

StinkyWeezleteats
10-18-2018, 12:27 PM
https://media.makeameme.org/created/alts-alts-everywhere-9vwujs.jpg

offset formation
10-18-2018, 12:30 PM
https://media.makeameme.org/created/alts-alts-everywhere-9vwujs.jpg

Irony is ironic.

But funny, on point gif nonetheless.

dabom
10-18-2018, 12:31 PM
Irony is ironic.

I was going to point out the same. :lol

Dverde
10-18-2018, 12:34 PM
Enjoy that Quitter rental. Love how ESPN hyping these fools for beating Lebron free Cavs.

SuperCam
10-18-2018, 12:39 PM
congrats fam your raptors will win lots of games this year, more than all but 1 western team most likely. it would be an honor of spur could stay within 15 points in the two games this year tbh

phxspurfan
10-18-2018, 12:47 PM
congrats fam your raptors will win lots of games this year, more than all but 1 western team most likely. it would be an honor of spur could stay within 15 points in the two games this year tbh

Yes, I fully expect Toronto to beast on us when we play them. If only their star player was this healthy last year. Oh wait, he was.

ItsARap
10-18-2018, 12:47 PM
Thank you.

Danny will be a great addition, he racked up about 6 three' s on the Nets a few night ago. Willl definitely need his defence. As for Kwahi, he appears to be just a one year rental for Toronto. Kwahi or not, I believe it's Kyle Lowry that will be instrumental in leading us to the Finals once Kwahi can get back close to form. He's the hype now, because it's our only shot in the near future to contend for the goal ball as Lowry calls it.

I sure hope he comes through, as it won't be worth the trade and no Demar if he leaves imo.

ItsARap
10-18-2018, 12:55 PM
I'm a Demar and Lowry girl all the way. Not a part of this hype. I like a man with character, Demar Derozan. lol

Kwahi is just passing through - some see him as Toronto's hope to reach the Finals, so I hope for this trade's sake, he gets us there.

ItsARap
10-18-2018, 01:03 PM
I could be wrong but it's 50/50 Raps win more than the 59 games. Kwahi has rust and until he shows Spurs glory, I'm sitting back watching this play out.

In regards to the 2 games we play Spurs, don't be surprised if Derozan doesn't come w/ a vengeance :) and take a game. I hope he school's Kwahi (shhhh) and silence the noise. Our bench is what should worry Spurs to keep them in the game.

cd98
10-18-2018, 01:05 PM
I like the name. Clever. I am wishing Toronto decent success (want that pick). I would also love to see Danny have a resurgence and help Toronto the way he used to really help the Spurs. I can't wish the same success for Kawhi. But if he does succeed anyway, I can be happy for most Raptors fans. It's not your faults that this happened.

Raptors bailed San Antonio out. The trades could have been much worse or this could have continued into training camp and the season.

ItsARap
10-18-2018, 01:08 PM
Well Kwahi's rust should wear off by then. lol. You never know, DD is the factor for that game. If Gay and Aldridge have a good night w/ DD - you never know.

Bad Takes
10-18-2018, 01:09 PM
Hi Apalisoc

ItsARap
10-18-2018, 01:09 PM
I'll send back Kwahi if Pops give us back DD and JP :)

baseline bum
10-18-2018, 01:12 PM
I'm a Demar and Lowry girl all the way. Not a part of this hype. I like a man with character, Demar Derozan. lol

Kwahi is just passing through - some see him as Toronto's hope to reach the Finals, so I hope for this trade's sake, he gets us there.

Send nudes

r0drig0lac
Hi Apalisoc

this x1000

ItsARap
True. Just sorry we lost our 2 guys for a rental. 😲🖕👹

ItsARap
10-18-2018, 01:16 PM
lok, there's a poster here who has enough pics for you to salivate. Not even Derozan can get some of this. 😁

spurs50_
10-18-2018, 01:24 PM
Danny had 11 pts....Guess he'll go back to scoring 4ppg now.

ItsARap
10-18-2018, 01:26 PM
Whatever that means.

Sidenote: I'm not a fan of GSW so Ill humour you.
I do know that your team may be in trouble this year. Lebron and the young Lakers seem to have your # in the preseason - shocking. Careful he's not your goat this year :)

Flawless
10-18-2018, 01:28 PM
Welcome to Spurstalk! It's been fun seeing Demar ball out here, he will get alot of love for sure. Wish you all a really good season and hopefully Quitter and Danny will serve you all well, cheers! :toast

ItsARap
10-18-2018, 01:31 PM
Danny had 11 pts....Guess he'll go back to scoring 4ppg now.

We only need him to play good D. We have scorers so even if he only gets 4 mpg- no prob.

ItsARap
10-18-2018, 01:36 PM
Welcome to Spurstalk! It's been fun seeing Demar ball out here, he will get alot of love for sure. Wish you all a really good season and hopefully Quitter and Danny will serve you all well, cheers! :toast

Thank you.
Wishing Spurs a great season and hope DD keeps balling to get Spurs a playoff spot.

Love the explosion on the ref in your gif. 🤣

StinkyWeezleteats
10-18-2018, 02:09 PM
Irony is ironic.

I'm no alt. Been trying to get a profile on this site for years and then they opened the floodgates. Believe it or not there are actually new profiles that aren't alts. >5% probably

RD2191
10-18-2018, 02:23 PM
Weak ass troll :lol

testies
10-18-2018, 04:16 PM
autistolic is back

DJR210
10-18-2018, 04:24 PM
Send nudes

+1 on the bobs and vagene

Proxy
10-18-2018, 04:36 PM
this is like one of those cringe fans that posts on twitter begging j simms to come back to SA, or a reddit thread

SouthTexasRancher
10-18-2018, 09:21 PM
Spurs fan, please take good care of our guys. Show them Nuff love, as you received an excellent scorer and a hardworking young big that gives his all.

I trust Pops can only grow their game to new heights.

Go Demar, Go Poetl - Go Spurs! We want to see Sours in the playoffs!

Side Note: I truly hope you drop that 50 on Raps when you come to town. You deserve it!

ACC/Scotiabank Center is going to be deafening with ❤ for all your hard work, dedication and loyalty to Toronto - scratch that CANADA ----- when Spurs come to town. Wish I could be at that game - priceless. We'll be cheering for you bro.
Kyle Lowry still has your back. Dude was King last night and gave you an nvisible handshake before the game (if the rumour is true).

Don't believe the social media site/hype - the average fan on the street didn't want to see you go - don't believe the 'fake news. In our eyes you'll always be family and go down in Raptors history.

Nice post...! Thanks for DD. :toast

rastaspur
10-18-2018, 09:30 PM
Send nudes

Of his aunt

spurs1990
10-18-2018, 09:34 PM
Did that guy actually get banned? Last I saw he was pinked in July by Kori for posting a particularly wretched thread

TheGreatYacht
10-18-2018, 09:36 PM

Only female on this forum besides Kori, tbh...

Mirrornick
10-19-2018, 09:56 AM
Raptors fan checkin in. I'm a huge DeRozan fan. I come from realgm so shout out to the Raptors fans who might recognize me. Spurs are officially my second team and I will be watching as many spurs games as ever before. Let's go spurs!

SAGirl
10-19-2018, 12:58 PM
Welcome girl. It's a mess in here sometimes so you need to have some sense of humor.

I am sorry your boy Demar was traded, he was uber depressed about it looks like, but by now seems to have acclimated and is doing well.

I can't be sour at the Raptors bc you guys gave up a quality player and a prospect for Kawhi and Kawhi was going to be gone anyways. There's nothing that you all did to cause Kawhi's dissafection. Good luck for the season.

Proxy
10-19-2018, 01:00 PM
Raptors fan checkin in. I'm a huge DeRozan fan. I come from realgm so shout out to the Raptors fans who might recognize me. Spurs are officially my second team and I will be watching as many spurs games as ever before. Let's go spurs!

too bad the feeling won't be mutual. I think the only thing any real spurs fan cares about kawhi related is that he stays out east or goes to the clippers if he has to get to LA. The amount of ass kissing you guys are having to do for him is sad. I get the TOR organization has to do it to stay relevant and hopefully keep him, and the fanbase deserves success, but man... Kawhi doesn't deserve it after the shit he pulled. Proud that Pop and RC weren't willing to get on their knees for Kawhi and his group like Ujiri is

dabom
10-19-2018, 02:21 PM

Realgm. Faggot. Chinook :lol

Kurgan
10-20-2018, 05:38 AM
this is like one of those cringe fans that posts on twitter begging j simms to come back to SA, or a reddit thread

Yeah, nba reddit is full of this kinda trash. OP should just be more upfront and honest instead of humble bragging like a faggot. Every Rap fan knows they gave us their trash and got back a top 5 player. No need to pretend this fabricated East coast all-star is some kind of legend. If he truly is in the eyes of Raptor fans, than the Raptors have been one hell of a fucking garbage franchise.