View Full Version : Woman beats the sh*t out of sex assaulter

Isitjustme?
10-19-2018, 01:44 AM

:lmao

Fabbs
10-19-2018, 07:54 AM
kinda looks staged.

Props if real.
Save taxpayers from some phony court charade with oodles of overpriced liarwyers.

DMC
10-20-2018, 03:16 PM
You'd have to be a fucking idiot to believe this shit is real. See OP for example.

Kawhi’s_Conscience
10-20-2018, 03:51 PM
op still believes in bigfoot, lochness monsters and whatnot.

Isitjustme?
10-20-2018, 04:50 PM
You'd have to be a fucking idiot to believe this shit is real. See OP for example.

op still believes in bigfoot, lochness monsters and whatnot.

Lol red pill retards triggered over powerful woman

DMC
10-20-2018, 05:02 PM

A report for the sports section on Chinese portal, Tencent, has identified the woman as Beijing TV host and actress Du Qiao, who also happens to be dating Chinese pro muay thai fighter, Xu Yan.

:lol being such a pussy IRL that you cannot tell the difference between a choreographed set and a real fight.
:lol Biting on a fake video from 2 years ago
:lol yes it's just you

DMC
10-20-2018, 05:07 PM
NTAuW5P90pg

Out the same year..

:lol falling for a promo

Isitjustme?
10-20-2018, 06:06 PM

A report for the sports section on Chinese portal, Tencent, has identified the woman as Beijing TV host and actress Du Qiao, who also happens to be dating Chinese pro muay thai fighter, Xu Yan.

:lol being such a pussy IRL that you cannot tell the difference between a choreographed set and a real fight.
:lol Biting on a fake video from 2 years ago
:lol yes it's just you

Googled the article and it says she was an amateur karate fighter too who insisted it wasnt staged.

https://mashable.com/2016/04/28/elevator-molester-knockout/#UFtoL1YYgZqB

But if i got fooled I got fooled lol. Big deal

Lol littering your posts with emoticons like hater.
lol so desperate for a W youre making a huge deal out if this because you got called out for your homoerotic fan fiction stories yesterday
Lol probably going to start imaging my cock now

DMC
10-20-2018, 06:49 PM
Googled the article and it says she was an amateur karate fighter too who insisted it wasnt staged.

https://mashable.com/2016/04/28/elevator-molester-knockout/#UFtoL1YYgZqB

But if i got fooled I got fooled lol. Big deal

Lol littering your posts like emoticons like hater.
lol so desperate for a W youre making a huge deal out if this because you got called out for your homoerotic fan fiction stories yesterday
Lol probably going to start imaging my cock now

Your cock is likely fake as well. :lol

A Slob's Slob
10-20-2018, 07:28 PM

Not me. She can kick me in the nuts any day.

TDMVPDPOY
10-21-2018, 03:09 AM
friend married a mail order bride,

he just got beated up by her, he didnt fight back cause shes looking for an excuse to take him to the cleaners if she needs evidence...

so he went to the cops and filed a report, friends a clown though, being locked out of your own home while shes at home with who knows what or what shes doing to your property...

DAF86
10-22-2018, 04:39 PM
Wish it was real but that shit looks fake as fuck.

DMC
10-22-2018, 08:07 PM

he just got beated up by her, he didnt fight back cause shes looking for an excuse to take him to the cleaners if she needs evidence...

so he went to the cops and filed a report, friends a clown though, being locked out of your own home while shes at home with who knows what or what shes doing to your property...

Your friend named Blake?

Isitjustme?
10-24-2018, 11:05 AM

You think thats embarrassing? I fell for a youtube video once