PDA

View Full Version : Mills is complete garbage

FkLA
10-20-2018, 10:50 PM
Jesus I don't think even Enrique was ever this pitiful. Holy shit he sucks.

NASpurs
10-20-2018, 10:52 PM
At least Parker had the excuse of age and injuries.

Patty just fucking sucks.

RD2191
10-20-2018, 10:52 PM
:wakeup

Dverde
10-20-2018, 10:57 PM
His hair styling has improved from last year.

Dejounte
10-20-2018, 10:57 PM
Why can't this guy go away? And why does the organization put him in such a high leadership role?

DJR210
10-20-2018, 10:59 PM
Why the fuck is he also the most durable Spur?? Double fucked

TheGreatYacht
10-20-2018, 11:04 PM
Get in here cum rag dabom and do your job. Call him a faggot

marinoman
10-20-2018, 11:11 PM
Our pgs are so fuckin bad right now

Ditty
10-20-2018, 11:12 PM
He has a ring, makes a shit load of money and has a fine ass fiancé. I don’t think he cares much about basketball anymore.

BillMc
10-20-2018, 11:17 PM
He has a ring, makes a shit load of money and has a fine ass fiancé.

Man, I wish that had doomed Tom Brady years ago.....

superbigtime
10-20-2018, 11:28 PM
Didn't know garbage danced. Just awful.

rasuo214
10-20-2018, 11:29 PM
Can't believe some tried to justify his contract.

SpurPadre
10-20-2018, 11:39 PM
There was an NFL game a few weeks ago where some player decided to retire in the middle of the game. If only Mills could've done the same thing tonight...

GAustex
10-20-2018, 11:40 PM
He just cannot guard anything

TheGreatYacht
10-20-2018, 11:40 PM
Can't believe some tried to justify his contract. raybies Dex bklynspursfan BillMc Silver&Black to name a few

SpurPadre
10-20-2018, 11:41 PM
Kevin Hart would drop 20 on Mills tbh.

ElNono
10-20-2018, 11:47 PM
Another guy that has a career thanks to Ginobili, tbh...

tbdog
10-20-2018, 11:50 PM
He was hot garbage tonight.

cd021
10-21-2018, 12:05 AM
Felt like he has random games where he just bobbles the ball, it's really weird.

objective
10-21-2018, 12:08 AM
He's garbage every night

Posted up by Lillard like a helpless baby

SpursDynasty85
10-21-2018, 12:25 AM
The guy who can throw every team off for about 10 minutes of the game suddenly gets started minutes. Hated them and still do. Sigh Spurs would be so much better with DJ and White playing more.

Silver&Black
10-21-2018, 12:53 AM
raybies (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=42684) Dex (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=403) bklynspursfan (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=25024) BillMc (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16431) Silver&Black (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20666) to name a few

:lol You got me confused with someone else.

Find ANYTHING I've ever posted saying I'm a fan of the contract. I've rarely posted upstairs over the past 2 years so it won't be hard to find. Then post the thread link so I can make sure you didn't edit it. This is the only thing I've come across, and it doesn't sound like an endorsement:

Who is Patty Mills' agent?

........and can we add him to the "Spurs Killer" list?

Damn bruh you still salty about me calling you out for being the #1 Kawhi hater for 5 years then magically overnight becoming a Kawhi dick rider? Ooooh yeah. You said you were just trolling us all for 5 years. Which makes you 100x a bigger fucking loser for admitting it. Can't believe you spent 5 years of your misserable life trolling the 100 people who read SpursTalk.

I've already got you figured out. You're miserable sitting at your computer because your parents don't approve of your gay lifestyle. They've disowned you. Your boyfriend always is mad at you because he doesn't want to watch basketball, he wants to watch Big Bang Theory. You try to be edgy online to cope with it. I'll also bet everything I've got that there is an e-cigarette device of some sort right by your laptop.

SAGirl
10-21-2018, 12:58 AM
Truth.

SAGirl
10-21-2018, 01:01 AM
There was an NFL game a few weeks ago where some player decided to retire in the middle of the game. If only Mills could've done the same thing tonight...
Wow ;) You are one of the funniest and creative Spurpadre. I am :lol

Theres got to be humor when one watches performances like these...

Chinook
10-21-2018, 01:03 AM
Man, I wish that had doomed Tom Brady years ago.....

Who's your NFL team, Bill?

dabom
10-21-2018, 01:06 AM
:lol You got me confused with someone else.

Find ANYTHING I've ever posted saying I'm a fan of the contract. I've rarely posted upstairs over the past 2 years so it won't be hard to find. Then post the thread link so I can make sure you didn't edit it. This is the only thing I've come across, and it doesn't sound like an endorsement:

Damn bruh you still salty about me calling you out for being the #1 Kawhi hater for 5 years then magically overnight becoming a Kawhi dick rider? Ooooh yeah. You said you were just trolling us all for 5 years. Which makes you 100x a bigger fucking loser for admitting it. Can't believe you spent 5 years of your misserable life trolling the 100 people who read SpursTalk.

I've already got you figured out. You're miserable sitting at your computer because your parents don't approve of your gay lifestyle. They've disowned you. Your boyfriend always is mad at you because he doesn't want to watch basketball, he wants to watch Big Bang Theory. You try to be edgy online to cope with it. I'll also bet everything I've got that there is an e-cigarette device of some sort right by your laptop.

He was a porker/enrique ball handler all those years too. :lol

MaNu4Tres
10-21-2018, 01:36 AM
As I said before the season started, all of their young guards have leaped over Patty, including Forbes.

Forbes. Is. Better.

Patty has been trash majority of the past 4 years. Its amazing how some are finally starting to see it.

tmtcsc
10-21-2018, 01:38 AM
Our pgs are so fuckin bad right now

That's because they aren't point guards. They never were & never will be. Mills & Forbes are chuckers who have no clue how to defend. This going to be ugly until the Spurs find someone who can distribute the ball & run the offense.

daslicer
10-21-2018, 01:41 AM
One thing I was looking forward to this year was him getting reduced minutes with Dejounte,Forbes,Walker,White all being in the rotation. I got depressed when both Walker,Dejounte,White got hurt knowing that meant a ton of minutes for Mills.

tmtcsc
10-21-2018, 01:41 AM
He's garbage every night

Posted up by Lillard like a helpless baby

I have to be honest. I actually felt bad for the dude tonight. He clearly was being abused by design. Lillardd and McCullough were doing anything they wanted against him. Poor Forbes was no better and did all he could not to fall on the floor when McCullough juked him. Man, it was sad.

SpurPadre
10-21-2018, 01:42 AM
Wow ;) You are one of the funniest and creative Spurpadre. I am :lol

Theres got to be humor when one watches performances like these...

:bobo

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2018, 01:53 AM
Damn bruh you still salty about me calling you out for being the #1 Kawhi hater for 5 years then magically overnight becoming a Kawhi dick rider?
You called me out? :lmao

TheGreatYacht (https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43719) was right. He wanted him traded in 2015.

Props to him.

As for the homosexual fantasy paragraph you just wrote, keep that to yourself faggot.

TheGreatYacht
10-21-2018, 02:00 AM
He was a porker/enrique ball handler all those years too. :lol
This is hilarious coming Patty's cum rag :lol that ship sunk so bad even jkid12456 the leprechaun disappeared

TDMVPDPOY
10-21-2018, 02:13 AM
spurs kept him cause of culture, what culture they talking about?

the corporate culture inside knowledge that enrique has pass onto filthy?

paying a cunt to wave a fkn towel 50m vs towel boys...what a fkn joke this team is

BackHome
10-21-2018, 02:17 AM
Next year they need to have traded Mills, Forbes, and Gasol they are either to old or two short or can’t play a lick of defense. Even if you were to look at them as bench players they still suck.

TimDunkem
10-21-2018, 03:07 AM
Why can't this guy go away? And why does the organization put him in such a high leadership role?

Because he is nice and brings culture. This has been the Spurs MO for years now. Experience, "class", and corporate knowledge trumps talent every day.

TDMVPDPOY
10-21-2018, 03:34 AM
i will lol if patfo gives him a loyalty contract...

timvp
10-21-2018, 03:51 AM
Current point guard situation could be a case of karma, tbh. Spoiled, new-age Spurs fans nitpicked the first ballot Hall of Fame point guard who gave San Antonio 18 great years or whatever it was. I've never seen such stupid, incessant criticism of such a damn good player. Now those same spoiled, new-age Spurs fans get to taste what the point guard position was like before the basketball gods sent down a certain Frenchman by way of Paris Basket Racing, tbh.

ElNono
10-21-2018, 05:13 AM
To be fair to Pops, he never considered Mills a starting PG, tbh... basically went from Porky->Murray... he's getting a lot of burn because DJ went down basically a week ago.

With that said, it's just a very difficult position to trade. There's a huge gulf between the established elite PGs in the league (Curry, Paul, Lillard, Westbrook, Irving, Wall, Kemba, Lowry, etc) and even the average ones, and so what do you really do? We had White waiting in the wings and he got hurt too, so we'll see what happens when he comes back...

skookumchuck
10-21-2018, 05:41 AM
Current point guard situation could be a case of karma, tbh. Spoiled, new-age Spurs fans nitpicked the first ballot Hall of Fame point guard who gave San Antonio 18 great years or whatever it was. I've never seen such stupid, incessant criticism of such a damn good player. Now those same spoiled, new-age Spurs fans get to taste what the point guard position was like before the basketball gods sent down a certain Frenchman by way of Paris Basket Racing, tbh.

Essentially, it's worse. Spurs have no point guard position for the moment, just a few shooting guards, one of which has become remarkably good at creating for others(by sheer luck for us).

r0drig0lac
10-21-2018, 05:58 AM
Another guy that has a career thanks to Ginobili, tbh...

r0drig0lac
10-21-2018, 06:02 AM
That's because they aren't point guards. They never were & never will be. Mills & Forbes are chuckers who have no clue how to defend. This going to be ugly until the Spurs find someone who can distribute the ball & run the offense.
they already have Derozan for this temporary role, they need 3 & d players to do the dirty work defensively and seize the spaces created by Aldridge and Derozan

Chillen
10-21-2018, 06:38 AM
Haha, keeping Mills over Tony Parker.

picnroll
10-21-2018, 06:40 AM
$50Mills is such hot garbage even dumbom isn’t snorting his farts.

dbestpro
10-21-2018, 07:34 AM
Mills time with the Spurs is done. He is officially now a zombie player. He may be on the floor, but he ain't there.

JeffDuncan
10-21-2018, 07:36 AM
... it's just a very difficult position to trade. There's a huge gulf between the established elite PGs in the league (Curry, Paul, Lillard, Westbrook, Irving, Wall, Kemba, Lowry, etc) and even the average ones, and so what do you really do? We had White waiting in the wings and he got hurt too, so we'll see what happens when he comes back...

But we don't need an elite pg, we need ANY actual pg. ANY average or even subaverage NBA-level pg would be a delight at this time. They ARE available.

What you really do is SIGN A GODDAM POINT GUARD!!

Then you reassign Mills as a "player coach," eat his stupid contract, and send him back to Australia to scout kangaroos.

JeffDuncan
10-21-2018, 07:40 AM
Mills time with the Spurs is done. He is officially now a zombie player. He may be on the floor, but he ain't there.

The only way Mills should be on the floor now is if he wears a hockey mask and carries a big bloody knife. Just in time for Halloween.

tbdog
10-21-2018, 08:25 AM
they already have Derozan for this temporary role, they need 3 & d players to do the dirty work defensively and seize the spaces created by Aldridge and Derozan

This. DD is our pg. We really need 3&D player. Regardless if they have SG size or SF. Cunningham is combo forward. Poindexter is just useless. I don't know why he is there. Honestly, Mills is like our only person we can trade now. I would ask for Courtney Lee.

Harry Callahan
10-21-2018, 08:51 AM

TIMVP is right. Regular players do the things were are seeing right now. Tony Parker did it better and for a long period of time than some of the clowns being lauded right now - Chris Paul(?), Rondo (?). Tony was simply better than those guys in what he did for the Spurs. I remember the Spurs before TP9 (well before actually) and he was an amazing player especially considering where he came from as a kid in '01. Most of the meatheads on this site barely remember Bruce Bowen.

FkLA
10-21-2018, 08:54 AM
Why do some of you continue to insist on lumping Forbes with Mills?

Patty runs around like a chicken with his head cut off on defense. Forbes doesn't. Yeah, he got juked pretty badly one play but other than that there wasn't a play all game where I thought "wow that was really terrible defense". With Mills, I think that pretty much every play. I'll continue to stand by my statement that Forbes, when he isn't guarding SGs and is at a significant size disadvantage, is actually a pretty good defender.

There's offense too. Whatever Patty may have been at one point (spark plug/shooter) off the bench is gone. Forbes is just plain better at every aspect and should've been Patty's replacement not his running mate. Patty is literally only on the team because he is a great guy/teammate with an infectious personality.

Harry Callahan
10-21-2018, 08:55 AM
Haha, keeping Mills over Tony Parker.

Yeah, right. Mills can contribute to a team in the right situation. TP was offered a contract to stay and he did not want to play limited minutes in SA knowing Murray and White and Mills are much younger players. The potential Logjam at that position did not appeal to him as he wraps up his career.

Mills needed to have the projected guards out there so he can do his bench roll in limited minutes. SAS NEEDS 3 point shooters to keep up offensively and Patty can knock them down. This team has changed drastically since Mills resigned.

Philthemage
10-21-2018, 08:58 AM
I've been a staunch defender of mills throughout the years because of his knowledge of the system and what he brings to the culture. But he was terrible last year and I didn't think he could be any worse. He has no lateral movement anymore and guards are just blowing by him. His calling card was his shot but that hasn't been falling forever now.

ceperez
10-21-2018, 09:25 AM
As I said before the season started, all of their young guards have leaped over Patty, including Forbes.

Forbes. Is. Better.

Patty has been trash majority of the past 4 years. Its amazing how some are finally starting to see it.

Patty has never really been an NBA caliber player . In today's NBA with really good guards who can shoot, he's too small to defend anybody. Every team knows this and are going to exploit it.

BillMc
10-21-2018, 09:35 AM
Who's your NFL team, Bill?
Dolphins.

Chinook
10-21-2018, 09:37 AM
Dolphins.

:lol Makes sense why you'd hate Brady now.

tmtcsc
10-21-2018, 10:09 AM

I agree with you - they definitely need 3 & D players to do the dirty work. However, having a true PG who can get the ball up the court, penetrate and kickout, would really help their cause and produce easier buckets.

BillMc
10-21-2018, 10:19 AM

Yes. Unfortunately. It's all too clear. :hang

Genovaswitness
10-21-2018, 10:25 AM
what happens if mills tears his ACL?

FkLA
10-21-2018, 10:32 AM
what happens if mills tears his ACL?

The Spurs get better, tbh.

Othyus Lalanne
10-21-2018, 10:33 AM

Why should you assume that what happens on Sp[urstalk is reflective of anything?

Fusternino
10-21-2018, 10:38 AM
Would give anything to have Anderson, Parker, Manu, and Blossomgame over Mills, Forbes, Dante, and Q-Pon. Ugh . . .

TimDunkem
10-21-2018, 11:52 AM
Why should you assume that what happens on Sp[urstalk is reflective of anything?

Easier than admitting that their beloved PATFO is fallible.

ElNono
10-21-2018, 01:06 PM
But we don't need an elite pg, we need ANY actual pg. ANY average or even subaverage NBA-level pg would be a delight at this time. They ARE available.

What you really do is SIGN A GODDAM POINT GUARD!!

Then you reassign Mills as a "player coach," eat his stupid contract, and send him back to Australia to scout kangaroos.

We have 3 PGs on the roster, 2 of them broke down a week ago. And, we'll probably be complaining about Murray right now if Lillard plays and shoots the way he did last night. I'm not actually defending Paddy's putrid play, I'm pointing out that there's no quick fix for that.

Capt Bringdown
10-21-2018, 01:10 PM
Never trust an Aussie.

slick'81
10-21-2018, 01:33 PM
The fact the spurs bid against themselves is the saddest shit

Austin_Toros
10-21-2018, 01:42 PM
Patty really doesn’t offer anything more than Forbes does. I was looking forward to less Patty this season before all the injuries.

objective
10-21-2018, 01:45 PM
Everyone who had a clue knew that Mills' typical awfulness would get worse without Manu doing all the real work.

Those who didn't know ... God help them

venitian navigator
10-21-2018, 02:39 PM
Everyone who had a clue knew that Mills' typical awfulness would get worse without Manu doing all the real work.

Those who didn't know ... God help them

sad but true. Mills doesn't have and never had the ability to create shots for others...he's (or has been) a very good shooter and, when in shape, is fast (let's say he was fast) on create the shot for himself. The point is that only in some seasons (in the past...last was 2014 aka the title season) he decided to be in real shape, and that the more he ages, the most difficult appear to be him re-gaining any chance to be a valuable player able to excel in the above mentioned skills...

R to the P McMurphy
10-21-2018, 02:41 PM
duh

Ice009
10-21-2018, 11:02 PM

I haven't watched much NFL for a long time, but I don't recall Brady having any big battles with the Dolphins?

TheGreatYacht
10-22-2018, 12:06 AM
According to "ADVANCED" stats, Fatty Mills is a positive defensively with a 0.5DBPM :lmao

K...
10-22-2018, 08:30 AM
Sticky this thread so the children don't forget and start " Patty is the MVP" threads again.

superbigtime
10-22-2018, 09:05 AM
You can add everyone not named DeRozan, Aldridge, Gay, and Gasol to the Mills garbage category.

NASpurs
10-22-2018, 09:09 AM
You can add everyone not named DeRozan, Aldridge, Gay, and Gasol to the Mills garbage category.

I feel like Gay is on borrowed time with that foot injury and Gasol’s batteries are going to run out later in the season. Not saying they’re garbage but I’m expecting an eventual decline.

RC_Drunkford
10-22-2018, 09:42 AM
2013-14 (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/millspa02/gamelog/2014/)
SAS (https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/2014.html)
NBA (https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2014.html)
PG

2014-15 (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/millspa02/gamelog/2015/)
SAS (https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/2015.html)
NBA (https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2015.html)
PG

2015-16 (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/millspa02/gamelog/2016/)
SAS (https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/2016.html)
NBA (https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2016.html)
PG

2016-17 (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/millspa02/gamelog/2017/)
SAS (https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/2017.html)
NBA (https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2017.html)
PG

2017-18 (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/millspa02/gamelog/2018/)
SAS (https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/2018.html)
NBA (https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2018.html)
PG

2018-19 (https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/m/millspa02/gamelog/2019/)
SAS (https://www.basketball-reference.com/teams/SAS/2019.html)
NBA (https://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2019.html)
PG

2014 season was by far his more productive one. Increased minutes and less efficiency/production. Mills is best in a small role, but gets paid like a starter and has been declining ever since. This are his 36min per game numbers

pad300
10-22-2018, 12:42 PM
To be fair to Pops, he never considered Mills a starting PG, tbh...

You may believe that, but I don't - why would they have put $50 million in front of him if they didn't think he was a starter...

Mugen
10-22-2018, 12:46 PM

:lol true, you could probably narrow that list down even further tbh

K...
10-22-2018, 01:51 PM
Sticky this thread so the children don't forget and start " Patty is the MVP" threads again.

I told ya to sticky this thread to stop things like this: https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276088&p=9569315#post9569315

"Best pg on the Spurs: good on ya Patty".

timtonymanu
10-22-2018, 07:18 PM
Patty is awful. At least Pops obsession with Matt Bonner made sense in the regular season. But the Patty experiment should have ended in 2016 when he was useless against OKC.

Spurs Homer
10-23-2018, 12:49 AM
Patty with the game winner lol

DAF86
10-23-2018, 12:53 AM
The closer

TDMVPDPOY
10-23-2018, 01:17 AM
makes a winning basket, but is responsible for the lakers to get back in the game, so you guys going to forget all of that?

Jay.From.NbTx
10-23-2018, 01:20 AM
^^^ true. Gave up two and ones in crunch time could’ve easily cost us the game

JeffDuncan
10-23-2018, 01:21 AM
Just proves that no, Patty is not complete garbage. He's only 98% garbage.

davidbowie
10-23-2018, 01:21 AM
so you guys going to forget all of that?

yup

G'DAYYY MATE!!!!

bklynspursfan
10-23-2018, 09:23 AM
makes a winning basket, but is responsible for the lakers to get back in the game, so you guys going to forget all of that?

Man that ain't true at all lol. The execution late in the game cost us. DDR couldn't hit a shot or draw a foul

Amuseddaysleeper
10-23-2018, 02:06 PM
To be fair to Pops, he never considered Mills a starting PG, tbh... basically went from Porky->Murray... he's getting a lot of burn because DJ went down basically a week ago.

With that said, it's just a very difficult position to trade. There's a huge gulf between the established elite PGs in the league (Curry, Paul, Lillard, Westbrook, Irving, Wall, Kemba, Lowry, etc) and even the average ones, and so what do you really do? We had White waiting in the wings and he got hurt too, so we'll see what happens when he comes back...

PG is the easiest position to fill in today's NBA. For the Spurs to have such an awful PG rotation is inexcusable. Yeah, it sucked about Murray's injury but the fact that we still have to rely on Mills is laughable. Of all the positions in the league, finding a competent PG is a dime a dozen.