PDA

View Full Version : Shock report: US paying more for illegal immigrant births than Trump’s wall

ducks
10-22-2018, 01:25 PM
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/shock-report-us-paying-more-for-illegal-immigrant-births-than-trumps-wall?_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true

clambake
10-22-2018, 01:31 PM
abort

ducks
10-22-2018, 01:35 PM
Yes the wall is not a waste of money left things it is

ducks
10-22-2018, 01:36 PM
abort

Too many women abort their kids now
That is why some want more people coming in to pay into social security

Blake
10-22-2018, 01:36 PM
Yes the wall is not a waste of money left things it is

Do you think a wall will completely stop anchor babies being born?

ducks
10-22-2018, 01:38 PM
You need to fix the issue that is causing the problem

If the gov would not make them legal citizens it would help

It would not stop because people like to fuck

AaronY
10-22-2018, 01:40 PM

This cracked me up :lol

Blake
10-22-2018, 01:40 PM

How about just denying illegal immigrant mothers from hospital admittance?

Hospital border wall. It'd be way cheaper

ElNono
10-22-2018, 01:41 PM

Why can't we just pray it away, tbh?

Spurminator
10-22-2018, 01:56 PM
We also pay more for farm subsidies than we would pay for magic seeds that can grow anything without water and fertilizer.

SnakeBoy
10-22-2018, 02:26 PM
Why can't we just pray it away, tbh?

Less fucking more praying, mm mm mma momma always said.

ducks
10-22-2018, 03:56 PM

Who pays those dr?
Those dr could be taking care of legal people!
Who pays for their food?

They have hospitals through out the world
Why came to USA ?
Why should the USA take care of them?
What do they bring to the USA ???????

ducks
10-22-2018, 03:57 PM

You would pay guards all the time
Much cheaper for wall
Deny them free dr would not solve the other issues
Use your brain please

rjv
10-22-2018, 04:01 PM
welcome to the paradoxical world of the pro-lifer.

Blake
10-22-2018, 04:05 PM
Use your brain please

:lol that's rich

Blake
10-22-2018, 04:06 PM
Who pays those dr?
Those dr could be taking care of legal people!
Who pays for their food?

They have hospitals through out the world
Why came to USA ?
Why should the USA take care of them?
What do they bring to the USA ???????

So this is a "yes" that you're okay with turning away pregnant illegal aliens at the hospital door?

Nbadan
10-22-2018, 04:11 PM
:spin

...now that baby boomers are dying...immigrants help keep the US from skidding into zero or even negative population growth....this allows our economy to keep growing at a feverish (inflationary) 4% growth....if they weren't brown skins....... I bet the US would invite these immigrants in....

baseline bum
10-22-2018, 04:11 PM
Less fucking more praying, mm mm mma momma always said.

Not what she said when I was there tbh

SnakeBoy
10-22-2018, 04:15 PM
Not what she said when I was there tbh

for your sake I hope it was at least 50 years ago

baseline bum
10-22-2018, 04:16 PM

constitution bad now

clambake
10-22-2018, 04:45 PM
welcome to the paradoxical world of the pro-lifer.

this

AaronY
10-22-2018, 04:57 PM
Cliffs:

https://pbs-h2.twimg.com/media/C8I_A1wUAAEHXSr.jpg

AaronY
10-22-2018, 04:57 PM
lmao really thats the cliffs of any ducks thread honestly

ducks
10-22-2018, 05:18 PM
So this is a "yes" that you're okay with turning away pregnant illegal aliens at the hospital door?

THey are not the USA responsibility!
The people who fucked them should pay not the USA.
Those people payed taxes in other countries let that country pay their fucking bills
What are you doing about it

ducks
10-22-2018, 05:20 PM
Tell me one reason the USA should pay their fucking bills?
These is no good reason.
The only way USA should is if the country their from does not get one penny from the USA gov

Time to cut the fucking foreign aid out

ducks
10-22-2018, 05:21 PM

You did not answer any of the questions

rjv
10-22-2018, 05:22 PM
THey are not the USA responsibility!
The people who fucked them should pay not the USA.
Those people payed taxes in other countries let that country pay their fucking bills
What are you doing about it

amateur quatrain night.

Will Hunting
10-22-2018, 05:32 PM
lmao really thats the cliffs of any ducks thread honestly
:lol or any thread made Chris, derp, that dumb bitch who claims to be Asian/Jamaican, etc

Blake
10-22-2018, 05:48 PM
You did not answer any of the questions

You did not answer mine first.

Are you okay with all hospitals turning away a pregnant illegal immigrant?

koriwhat
10-22-2018, 05:58 PM

yes and while we're at it bus them immediately back to the border.

koriwhat
10-22-2018, 05:59 PM
Time to cut the fucking foreign aid out

:tu

i say across the board this should be implemented. we have our own to take care of and fuck everyone else! let their home countries take care of them.

ducks
10-22-2018, 06:01 PM
Yes
They should not be here if they can not pay for it

Why should USA bail those criminals out ?

Spurminator
10-22-2018, 06:27 PM
If you read, and especially share, articles from a publisher that feels the need to tell you a report is "shock" or "shocking" it's a pretty sure sign that the publisher is targeting idiots and that you're one of them.

Not that we needed the evidence in a ducks thread.

hater
10-22-2018, 06:44 PM
Fake news thread tbqh

Blake
10-22-2018, 07:22 PM
yes and while we're at it bus them immediately back to the border.

Yes
They should not be here if they can not pay for it

Why should USA bail those criminals out ?

:lol yeah further confirmation you guys are assholes and morons. Thanks.

ducks
10-22-2018, 07:32 PM
do you not think they are criminals?
try breaking into russia and see what happens

koriwhat
10-23-2018, 01:06 AM
:lol yeah further confirmation you guys are assholes and morons. Thanks.

not assholes, just real AMERICANs! we have borders and even borders don't care about your feelings blake.

ducks
10-23-2018, 01:07 AM
Even Facebook owner has boarders at his
House

Blake
10-23-2018, 08:04 AM
try breaking into russia and see what happens

You're changing the topic. You want to deny a future American citizen and human a clean and sterile environment to be born in.

Blake
10-23-2018, 08:06 AM
not assholes, just real AMERICANs! we have borders and even borders don't care about your feelings blake.

K, druggy.

ducks
10-23-2018, 09:13 AM
You're changing the topic. You want to deny a future American citizen and human a clean and sterile environment to be born in.

Not if they come to the USA legally

tenbeersbold
10-23-2018, 12:26 PM
Yeah...more non skilled workers for the automation age...lmfao
Left wingers have no rational brain per par etc.

Riddle me this Batman,Japan has had a declining birthrate for decades but yet is still the 3rd largest economy in the world
Well educated,almost zero crime...all the positives of a homogeneous society

And guess what..Japan accepts almost ZERO immigrants or refugees
It can be done without a corporate forced race-to-the-bottom wage war or left wing feminist open borders schtick or more babies wherever they're from growth spiel

The EU's social welfare model that current US left wingers love to espouse is under attack as society begins to fracture along racial and ethnic lines.
EU's social welfare model only worked when people felt a common bond with those in their society,studies have proven this over and over again
Now that EU countries are being forcefully multi cultied you see the resistance beginning,no one is going to want to pay a huge percentage of their income to support African/Muslim migrants sorry they just won't

It's been interesting watching Europe go through a forced multi cultural period
Now I fully understand what my grandparents and other old people used to say about the 'good old days'
I was born too late in the USA to get it but now I'm living it in the EU and it's sad to see

rjv
10-23-2018, 12:46 PM

Riddle me this Batman,Japan has had a declining birthrate for decades but yet is still the 3rd largest economy in the world

It can be done without a corporate forced race-to-the-bottom wage war or left wing feminist open borders schtick or more babies wherever they're from growth spiel

The EU's social welfare model that current US left wingers love to espouse is under attack as society begins to fracture along racial and ethnic lines.
EU's social welfare model only worked when people felt a common bond with those in their society,studies have proven this over and over again
Now that EU countries are being forcefully multi cultied you see the resistance beginning,no one is going to want to pay a huge percentage of their income to support African/Muslim migrants sorry they just won't

Now I fully understand what my grandparents and other old people used to say about the 'good old days'
I was born too late in the USA to get it but now I'm living it in the EU and it's sad to see

and don't think we ain't coming for you.

ElNono
10-23-2018, 09:04 PM

Japan is the kind of country you mention for a number of social and cultural reasons (including the exact opposite from the US sacred cow of gun deregulation) and became mostly all that post WWII.

Rationally speaking, in the overall, there's nothing better about the 'good old days'. From continuous improvements in medicine and longevity to the wonders of technology, going through social advances like the end of racism and segregation, women's voting rights, strengthening of democracies, fall of communism, etc.

Plus, you don't need to miss the 'good old days', just kill yourself now, tbh...

ducks
10-23-2018, 09:12 PM
You people hero
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1054874705491120133?s=20

Blake
10-23-2018, 09:32 PM
Rationally speaking, in the overall, there's nothing better about the 'good old days'.

Unless maybe you're a white plantation owner, technology/medicine being equal

boutons_deux
10-23-2018, 09:55 PM
pro-life Repugs have injured and killed 1000s of poor women and their babies by denying them perinatal care, or scaring them away from seeking it

giving shit hole, brutally inhumane USA the very worst mother/baby mortality rate in the developed world and worse than many underdeveloped countries

FrostKing
10-23-2018, 10:17 PM

Rationally speaking, in the overall, there's nothing better about the 'good old days'. From continuous improvement
Civilizations are a continuous cycle

Link:
http://blog.adw.org/2016/10/eight-stages-rise-fall-civilizations/

Winehole23
10-23-2018, 10:30 PM

Link:
http://blog.adw.org/2016/10/eight-stages-rise-fall-civilizations/Cribbed from Alexander Tytler, who may have cribbed from Alexis de Toqueville.

The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history has been about 200 years. During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; From spiritual faith to great courage; From courage to liberty; From liberty to abundance; From abundance to selfishness; From selfishness to complacency; From complacency to apathy; From apathy to dependence; From dependence back into bondage.

The list beginning "From bondage to spiritual faith" is commonly known as the "Tytler Cycle" or the "Fatal Sequence". Its first known appearance was in a 1943 speech by Henning W. Prentiss, Jr. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henning_W._Prentiss,_Jr.), president of the Armstrong Cork Company and former president of the National Association of Manufacturers, delivered at the February 1943 convocation of the General Alumni Society of the University of Pennsylvania. The speech was subsequently published under the titles "The Cult of Competency"[16] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Fraser_Tytler,_Lord_Woodhouselee#cite_no te-16) and "Industrial Management in a Republic".[17] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Fraser_Tytler,_Lord_Woodhouselee#cite_no te-17)

Winehole23
10-23-2018, 10:31 PM
so long as you hate teh gheys, it's all cool right?

ElNono
10-23-2018, 10:38 PM

Link:
http://blog.adw.org/2016/10/eight-stages-rise-fall-civilizations/

Thanks for the link, tbh... has nothing to do with what I was talking about, but ok.

I mean, this shouldn't be surprising or shocking to anybody, but civilization post-industrial revolution was much better than pre-industrial revolution, by any measurable standard. Same with pre/post tech-computing revolution.

And it'll keep going. The vast majority of peeps longing for the 'good old times' have way more to do with nostalgia, old age and inability to adapt/understand the inherent complexity of civilization as it evolves, IMO.

Winehole23
10-23-2018, 10:56 PM
try breaking into russia and see what happensit is one hundred percent legal under US law to present yourself at the border and ask for asylum

ducks
10-23-2018, 11:08 PM
it is one hundred percent legal under US law to present yourself at the border and ask for asylum
At the port not any place else

Winehole23
10-23-2018, 11:12 PM
you'd be wrong about that:

According to U.S. asylum law, how immigrants enter the United States has no bearing whatsoever on their ability to apply for asylum.An immigrant can request asylum in the following ways:

Coming into the country on a temporary visa (school, vacation, conference), overstaying the visa, and then applying for asylum,
Crossing the border without documentation and applying for asylum once inside the country,
Asking for protection at a U.S. port of entry, or
Asking for protection at a U.S. consulate.

In other words, even immigrants who cross the border without documentation have the legal right to apply for political asylum.https://www.michellemartinauthor.com/myblog/are-political-asylum-seekers-required-to-request-protection-through-a-us-port-of-entry-and-a-whole-lot-more

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1158

ducks
10-23-2018, 11:25 PM
Lol a blog source
You have to enter at a port

ducks
10-23-2018, 11:29 PM
US Health Officials say up to 20% of the migrant caravan is carrying antibiotic resistant tuberculosis, 3% are carrying polio and 10% are carrying other serious diseases

Winehole23
10-23-2018, 11:34 PM
Lol a blog source
You have to enter at a portI linked the statute.

feel free to read it.

Blake
10-23-2018, 11:34 PM
Lol a blog source
You have to enter at a port

Lol he linked the US code, retard.

Lol+1 cornell being just a blog source

Winehole23
10-23-2018, 11:35 PM
US Health Officials say up to 20% of the migrant caravan is carrying antibiotic resistant tuberculosis, 3% are carrying polio and 10% are carrying other serious diseaseslink?

Blake
10-23-2018, 11:37 PM
link?

Oh please I hope it's a blog link

Winehole23
10-23-2018, 11:44 PM
Oh please I hope it's a blog linkthe words "up to" make it meaningless.

for example a rate of incidence of .001% could be included in the range "up to" 20%.