PDA

View Full Version : Any Raptors fans following DD this year?

Mirrornick
10-23-2018, 10:47 AM
Am I the only raptors fan who has adopted the Spurs as your 2nd team? I'm sure there are a few of you out there. Anyone from REALGM forums?? , shout out to y'all!

Sorry if this is off topic.

Immortal Spur
10-23-2018, 11:13 AM
Nah they in Toronto doing MVP chants for Kawhi...

Mirrornick
10-23-2018, 11:15 AM
Nah they in Toronto doing MVP chants for Kawhi...

They were willing to trade Lowry for Butler before the season started. Now they are all over Lowry's jock. One bad game by Lowry and they will flip flop again as always that's the case.

8FOR!3
10-23-2018, 11:17 AM
Respect for Raptors fans, starting to see why you guys have so much respect for DDR the player and person

Mirrornick
10-23-2018, 11:39 AM
Respect for Raptors fans, starting to see why you guys have so much respect for DDR the player and person

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately a lot of raptors fans on REALGM forums have so much bad things to say regarding DeRozan. They are ungrateful for the last 5 years which was the greatest 5 year stretch in Toronto Raptors history. We have never experienced this much success with Vince Carter or Chris Bosh. Yeah we didn't win the chip, and the only team we lost to was LeBron Cavs. Still doesn't change the fact that we went from an irrelevant franchise to this.

DeMar was definitely loved by the majority though. It's just the forums that are filled with negativity. Raptors fans needs to be humble. He will get the loudest standing ovation when he returns to play against the Raptors. DeRozan vs Kawhi will be HUGE! Should have been a Christmas game over Knicks/Bucks.

Dex
10-23-2018, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately a lot of raptors fans on REALGM forums have so much bad things to say regarding DeRozan. They are ungrateful for the last 5 years which was the greatest 5 year stretch in Toronto Raptors history. We have never experienced this much success with Vince Carter or Chris Bosh. Yeah we didn't win the chip, and the only team we lost to was LeBron Cavs. Still doesn't change the fact that we went from an irrelevant franchise to this.

DeMar was definitely loved by the majority though. It's just the forums that are filled with negativity. Raptors fans needs to be humble. He will get the loudest standing ovation when he returns to play against the Raptors. DeRozan vs Kawhi will be HUGE! Should have been a Christmas game over Knicks/Bucks.

Sounds a lot like this place.

FrankC
10-23-2018, 11:55 AM
Mirrornick was one of the major sources of the negativity, which explains why he got BANNED. He's your problem now, along with Demar.

dabom
10-23-2018, 11:59 AM
Mirrornick was one of the major sources of the negativity, which explains why he got BANNED. He's your problem now, along with Demar.

Thanks for the wisdom faggot. :lol

Mirrornick
10-23-2018, 12:07 PM

hello Topher

Mirrornick
10-23-2018, 12:11 PM
Raptors fans on realgm are hilarious with their flip flopping. They literally were ready to throw Lowry out the window this off season, and now they're calling him an MVP LOL. I may have gotten banned after 9 long years, but it wasn't because of negativity. The posters on there baited me and I fell for it. Plus it didn't help when I got into political discussions with the leftists supporting Justin "cuck" Trudeau.

dabom
10-23-2018, 12:16 PM
Raptors fans on realgm are hilarious with their flip flopping. They literally were ready to throw Lowry out the window this off season, and now they're calling him an MVP LOL. I may have gotten banned after 9 long years, but it wasn't because of negativity. The posters on there baited me and I fell for it. Plus it didn't help when I got into political discussions with the leftists supporting Justin "cuck" Trudeau.

You aren't doing yourself any favors faggot. :lmao

FrankC
10-23-2018, 12:19 PM
hello Topher
Nope, not me.

Can you do the forum you spent 9 years on a solid, though? Can you bring over your other #TeamNeutral buddies here? It would be so nice to be rid of TeamLieweke, saciid, PurpleTrees, HitTheJ, Knuckbuc, jonathanliebert, etc... It was the group of you that made the forum unbearable all summer and led the charge against Lowry, who you're now claiming was others who are flipflopping. Total BS, but that's no surprise from you. I'm guessing shooting your mouth off is part of the reason you're stuck at home on house arrest?

Mirrornick
10-23-2018, 12:23 PM
You aren't doing yourself any favors faggot. :lmao

stop being faggotistic

Mirrornick
10-23-2018, 12:24 PM
Nope, not me.

Can you do the forum you spent 9 years on a solid, though? Can you bring over your other #TeamNeutral buddies here? It would be so nice to be rid of TeamLieweke, saciid, PurpleTrees, HitTheJ, Knuckbuc, jonathanliebert, etc... It was the group of you that made the forum unbearable all summer and led the charge against Lowry, who you're now claiming was others who are flipflopping. Total BS, but that's no surprise from you. I'm guessing shooting your mouth off is part of the reason you're stuck at home on house arrest?

You go ahead and invite them over yourself. It's kinda funny that you signed up last month and your first post came today after I made this thread.

r0drig0lac
10-23-2018, 01:58 PM

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif

NASpurs
10-23-2018, 02:01 PM

Sounds like the Kawhi trade keeps getting worse and worse.

Spur|n|Austin
10-23-2018, 02:17 PM

Immortal Spur
10-23-2018, 04:14 PM
dam this thread is funny as heck lol

WallyTiger
10-23-2018, 10:30 PM
Raptors fans, Welcome to Spurstalk, a fantastic faggot family.

FkLA
10-23-2018, 10:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgZezt_ADEYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgZezt_ADEYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgZezt_ADEY

offset formation
10-23-2018, 11:02 PM
Sounds like the Kawhi trade keeps getting worse and worse.

The cancer that keeps coming back, tbh.

Mirrornick
10-23-2018, 11:03 PM
Raptors fans, Welcome to Spurstalk, a fantastic faggot family.

I come from the realgm forum that is filled with leftist liberal snowflakes. This is a breath of fresh air.

offset formation
10-23-2018, 11:12 PM
I come from the realgm forum that is filled with leftist liberal snowflakes. This is a breath of fresh air.

Liberal leftist here. Enjoy your stay, short may it be, fuckface. Ehh?

dabom
10-23-2018, 11:14 PM

:lol

playblair
10-23-2018, 11:15 PM
toronto has beautiful thots u will be disappointed in san antonio ssbbws

Mirrornick
10-23-2018, 11:30 PM

faggot

BatManu20
10-23-2018, 11:49 PM
toronto has beautiful thots u will be disappointed in san antonio ssbbws

Truth. Toronto is filled with beautiful women tbh. Vancouver too.

Spurtacular
10-24-2018, 12:37 AM
:lol "Raptor fans"

gambit1990
10-24-2018, 12:43 AM
remember when raptors were crying about losing demar? :lol

gambit1990
10-24-2018, 12:45 AM
s/o to masai. he was an anti-pop in terms of being willing to make such a bold trade.

gambit1990
10-24-2018, 12:53 AM
raps are pretty much my favorite team now tbh... i’m still a huge kawhi fan... siakam, OG, van vleet can ball.

pop putting any two of patty, forbes, tony on court at the same time has been a joke since the first time he tried it out.

Proxy
10-24-2018, 04:27 AM

the troll reveals itself

TheGreatYacht
10-24-2018, 04:41 AM
Explains why you're gay tbh

Mirrornick
10-24-2018, 08:25 AM
the troll reveals itself

get out of your mamas basement for once

BillMc
10-24-2018, 08:31 AM

+4000000000000 billion

Proxy
10-24-2018, 12:17 PM
get out of your mamas basement for once

aiite charles

in2deep
10-24-2018, 12:40 PM
Was mever a fan of Kawhi even here in SA. I tend to agree with Durant, he is mainly product of Spurs system.

Sure he is or was elite defnder but ackward in offense. Kyle Lowry has been balling to start the season.

I still see Toronto and Boston in the East finals and thats a toss up

Mirrornick
10-30-2018, 11:29 AM
bumping this thread. Still trying to find raptors fans from REALGM forums. Anyone out there? shout out to the level headed ones who came on this board to your new adopted team.

#DeStans