PDA

View Full Version : Kawhi 27.5 PPG 2.5 APG 40% FG vs DeRozan 28 PPG 6.5 APG 48% FG

Pages : [1] 2

in2deep
10-23-2018, 02:07 PM
LOL Kawhitter

Mirrornick
10-23-2018, 02:09 PM
Stats are way off FYI. You didn't account the 3rd game they played. Both players are off to a fantastic start.

JakeCuenca
10-23-2018, 02:10 PM
Most people are comfortable saying kawhi is back to top 5 status after playing three games and half season in we're probably talking about him as best player.

Lol salty spursfa s

hater
10-23-2018, 02:11 PM
:lmao Mute C:lolncer

marinoman
10-23-2018, 02:13 PM
No issue trading nephew for derozan, it’s jacob for green that upsets me.

Robz4000
10-23-2018, 02:13 PM
I mean there is a whole other side of the ball too.

hater
10-23-2018, 02:15 PM
I mean there is a whole other side of the ball too.

a ball has only 1 side

FkLA
10-23-2018, 02:15 PM
FG% will be interesting. Almost everyone sees a bump when they come here (look at LMA compared to his POR days). I'm curious to see if Kawhitter can remain a 50/40/90 guy outside the Spurs system.

SpurPadre
10-23-2018, 02:16 PM
He are the real current stats tbh:

Kabitch: 25.7 PPG, 2.7 APG, 45.9% FG, 8.7 RPG, 1.0 SPG, 21.52 PER

DD: 29.3 PPG, 9.0 APG, 44.4% FG, 5.0 RPG, 1.0 SPG, 22.73 PER

RC_Drunkford
10-23-2018, 02:16 PM
not taking defense into consideration tbh. But I'll say this:

The superior efficiency that Kawhi had was probably largely due to Pop's system. So if Derozan becomes more efficient and Kawhi's efficiency decreases it's largely due to change of systems

hater
10-23-2018, 02:17 PM
Demar PER > Mute Cancer?

nice :tu

good trade nigas

Arcadian
10-23-2018, 02:19 PM
Kawhi is going to come out on top statistically, but it's not as big of a downgrade as we thought it would be.

SpursDynasty85
10-23-2018, 02:20 PM
No issue trading nephew for derozan, it’s jacob for green that upsets me.

Jacob is 22. We also got a 1st rounder btw. Those are worth a lot now adays.

r0drig0lac
10-23-2018, 02:21 PM
what is the point of this thread?

Mirrornick
10-23-2018, 02:23 PM
what is the point of this thread?

I was hoping that the Spurs fans would have moved on by now.

in2deep
10-23-2018, 02:36 PM
I was hoping that the Spurs fans would have moved on by now.

oh I more than moved on. Was never a Kawhi fan even when "healthy" and was glad of the trade. Have been wanting Derozan for a while

This thread is for good comparison, to show that the trade was not as lopsided as many here think and some jest. don't take it too seriously, and don't take this site too seriously or you will be in for a rude awakening :D

james evans
10-23-2018, 02:39 PM
oh I more than moved on. Was never a Kawhi fan even when "healthy" and was glad of the trade. Have been wanting Derozan for a while

This thread is for good comparison and some jest. don't take it too seriously, and don't take this site too seriously or you will be in for a rude awakening :D
https://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Stephen-A-Smith.jpg

SpurPadre
10-23-2018, 02:39 PM
FG% will be interesting. Almost everyone sees a bump when they come here (look at LMA compared to his POR days). I'm curious to see if Kawhitter can remain a 50/40/90 guy outside the Spurs system.

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/headshots/nba/players/full/3202.png&w=350&h=254 "He only doing work because of the system."

james evans
10-23-2018, 02:40 PM
yall better enjoy DD for these 2 seasons . You guys are setting yourself up for failure if you think he's gonna re-sign here.

cd98
10-23-2018, 02:42 PM
Yes problem is crap teams like Lakers are scoring 140 points on us. We are going to need some defense. White and Walker can’t comeback soon enough. They are both basically rookies and they are our only hopes for defense on the perimeter.

hater
10-23-2018, 02:42 PM
yall better enjoy DD for these 2 seasons . You guys are setting yourself up for failure if you think he's gonna re-sign here.

2 years of Derozan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10 years of Kawhitter rehabing in NYC

awesome trade nigas :tu

Brunodf
10-23-2018, 02:43 PM
Re-sign? Spurs should trade him for picks after this season, especially if his value is peaking

Mirrornick
10-23-2018, 02:47 PM

This thread is for good comparison, to show that the trade was not as lopsided as many here think and some jest. don't take it too seriously, and don't take this site too seriously or you will be in for a rude awakening :D

Well I am one of the biggest DD fanboys in the world and have been for 9 years and counting. I see that your comparison so far favors DeRozan. But to be fair, the comparison is way too early. Why not give it another 30-40 games? Sample size matters

HarlemHeat37
10-23-2018, 03:11 PM
Kawhi looked terrible to start the season, outside of the 3rd quarter of the Boston game..last night vs. Charlotte was by far the best he's looked for an entire game, we'll see if he continues to progress like he usually does following an injury OR if he actually is damaged like the FO may have feared..

DeRozan has been great offensively, as he always is during the RS..there was never any reason to doubt that..

Keepin' it real
10-23-2018, 03:13 PM
The Spurs won the trade!! The Spurs won the trade!!

Chinook
10-23-2018, 03:19 PM
I do think people are starting to realize what I was saying last year about Leonard's affect on the offense. The team needed a true focal point, and it's really hard to wings to do that unless they play like bigs or play like guards. Leonard didn't do either. He played like a wing. He could get his, but him scoring didn't really leverage the defense at all. Parker penetrated. Aldridge drew double-teams. It's going to be a real sore spot to think how close the team might have been to having Leonard, Aldridge and DeRozan all at the same time. I think that trio could have legitimately won the West if they could gel.

RC_Drunkford
10-23-2018, 03:22 PM
I do think people are starting to realize what I was saying last year about Leonard's affect on the offense. The team needed a true focal point, and it's really hard to wings to do that unless they play like bigs or play like guards. Leonard didn't do either. He played like a wing. He could get his, but him scoring didn't really leverage the defense at all. Parker penetrated. Aldridge drew double-teams. It's going to be a real sore spot to think how close the team might have been to having Leonard, Aldridge and DeRozan all at the same time. I think that trio could have legitimately won the West if they could gel.

Murray or White/Derozan/Kawhi/Gay/LA win titles 100% Warriors wouldn't stand a chance

Hoops Czar
10-23-2018, 04:02 PM
a ball has only 1 side

The ball doesn't have sides, it's round. Just ask Kyrie.

Hoops Czar
10-23-2018, 04:07 PM

How were they going to pay for DeRozen while giving Leonard the supermax that he deserves? Don't say trading away Pau Gasol because Toronto would just hang up the phone.

Ed Helicopter Jones
10-23-2018, 04:08 PM
I'd rate Demar as a 9 offensively, Kawhi as a 7.5. Kawhi is awesome in iso-ball, and can put a team on his back and score some points, but he really isn't a playmaker and the offense goes a little stagnant around him.

Defensively, though, you've got Kawhi as a 9 and Demar as a 4...maybe a 5. That's where the Spurs are going to suffer a bit.

And Pop can't ask DeRozan to go 45 minutes. He was gassed last night.

bic50
10-23-2018, 04:29 PM
LOL Kawhitter
Salty

Amuseddaysleeper
10-23-2018, 04:30 PM
Kawhi is going to come out on top statistically, but it's not as big of a downgrade as we thought it would be.

Oh yes it is, DeRozan always chokes in crunch and is awful defensively

in2deep
10-23-2018, 04:31 PM

:lol

in2deep
10-23-2018, 04:33 PM
I'd rate Demar as a 9 offensively, Kawhi as a 7.5. Kawhi is awesome in iso-ball, and can put a team on his back and score some points, but he really isn't a playmaker and the offense goes a little stagnant around him.

Defensively, though, you've got Kawhi as a 9 and Demar as a 4...maybe a 5. That's where the Spurs are going to suffer a bit.

agree with most :tu

to be fair Kawhi cannot even play 35 minutes himself.

TDMVPDPOY
10-23-2018, 04:40 PM
kawhi is just warming up now g etting back into bball shape, he get there with the efficiency

but his defense though looks sloppy man, if u watch the games, its like he barely asserts himself on defense, late running around under/over screens chasing his man, not reachin in for steals or anything... his conserving alot of energy by just trying to keep up with the opponent like his really playing defense... but his not

Seventyniner
10-23-2018, 05:47 PM

Fair on offense, but the defensive disparity is more like 10 to 3. It would be huge if DeRozan can get to a 5 or 6 by mid-season.

RD2191
10-23-2018, 05:53 PM
Lmao. Kawhi is an absolute beast. Demar isn't half the player Kawhi is. Now Kawhi may be a huge quitting faggot but that's another subject. :lol

RD2191
10-23-2018, 05:56 PM
kawhi is just warming up now g etting back into bball shape, he get there with the efficiency

but his defense though looks sloppy man, if u watch the games, its like he barely asserts himself on defense, late running around under/over screens chasing his man, not reachin in for steals or anything... his conserving alot of energy by just trying to keep up with the opponent like his really playing defense... but his not

Defense is overrated in today's NBA tbh. As long as he can come up with some clutch plays on D when it matters then he should be good to go. I think his days of being a dpoy candidate are over.

gambit1990
10-23-2018, 06:15 PM
Oh yes it is, DeRozan always chokes in crunch and is awful defensively

DarrinS
10-23-2018, 06:54 PM
Raptors are 4-0

Brunodf
10-23-2018, 07:00 PM
Raptors are 4-0
In the east though, there's only 3 teams there that would make the playoffs in the west

HarlemHeat37
10-23-2018, 07:13 PM
In the east though, there's only 3 teams there that would make the playoffs in the west

:lol what year is this?

gambit1990
10-23-2018, 07:24 PM
demar is an all star... kawhi is the 2019 mvp.

Barfunk
10-23-2018, 07:24 PM
Murray or White/Derozan/Kawhi/Gay/LA win titles 100% Warriors wouldn't stand a chance

Lmao @ your username and avatar

RC_Drunkford
10-23-2018, 07:33 PM
Lmao @ your username and avatar

wait til you read my basketball takes:bobo

offset formation
10-23-2018, 09:39 PM
Jacob is 22. We also got a 1st rounder btw. Those are worth a lot now adays.

Yep. At face value, PATFO did remarkably well given the shithole Kawhrisis and his buttfucking uncle tried painting them into.

BlackAndWhite
10-23-2018, 09:46 PM
Kawad got shut down by Harrison and Matt barnes

Amuseddaysleeper
10-23-2018, 09:55 PM

Come playoff time though Kawhi on offense >>>>>>> DeMar

There is a pretty big gap between the two, and I'd 100% take Kawhi over DeMar in late game situations.

I mean the stats speak for themselves in crunch time games:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chkf7qXWkAEAinJ.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgwoYyqWkAEP1sJ.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiNnU40WEAAtouy.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChljBrqWsAACsbm.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9fhgBhUMAE_FtB.jpg

skin27
10-23-2018, 10:29 PM
They are basically the same on offense..derozan a little bit better though...while kawhi Is way better on defense..

10-23-2018, 10:39 PM
Demar hasn't had an offensive season better than Kawhi since 2015, and it's not close. PER, eFG%, TS%, Offensive WS, Offensive box +/-, VORP etc

I like Demar, though, I'm glad we got him.

SouthTexasRancher
10-23-2018, 10:47 PM
We came out of what could have been a total disaster (nothing for KaWhitter). DeMar DeRozan has been great so far and should only get better. He is better than KaWhitter offensively but, not in KaWhitter's class defensively. Had we not been forced to throw Danny in on the deal and had Dejounte not had the ACL blowout we'd be looking pretty damn good defensively. DG & DM would have covered up some of the other guys deficits on 'D'. LMA has been a beast in the paint/boards.

Now the really good news is we could have possibly ended up with Jimmy Butler or Brandon Ingram. Thankfully neither of those two deals happened. We'd be holding Nursery school or Kindergarten classes daily. For the DD naysayers, bah humbug. You could have ended up with a hell of a lot less and even nada, zilch, zero, nothing

:violin

skin27
10-23-2018, 10:56 PM
If the spurs win 50 games with derozan averaging 29 pts per game he should be in MVP conversation

boutons_deux
10-23-2018, 11:06 PM
looks like Demar is a playoffs bust, not a playoffs up-stepper

Dman2
10-23-2018, 11:56 PM
Come playoff time though Kawhi on offense >>>>>>> DeMar

There is a pretty big gap between the two, and I'd 100% take Kawhi over DeMar in late game situations.

I mean the stats speak for themselves in crunch time games:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Chkf7qXWkAEAinJ.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CgwoYyqWkAEP1sJ.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiNnU40WEAAtouy.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ChljBrqWsAACsbm.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9fhgBhUMAE_FtB.jpg

Those stats are skewed because that was only taking into account the 2015 playoffs and Raptors-Pacers series. Lowry was awful that series but actually played quite well against the Heat in the semi's and the Cavs in the conference finals. He finished the post-season shooting 40% from the field, 30% from 3, but was great defensively. His efficiency numbers were much higher against the Heat and Cavs.

Derozan also played a bit better against Indiana and the Cavs, raising his field goal percentage to 40% but also shot only 15% from 3 and was awful defensively.

Lowry actually shot quite well in the 2017 and 2018 playoffs while Derozan has always struggled.

gospursgojas
10-24-2018, 12:45 AM
Kawhi plays in the east doe. Shave off 30%

r0drig0lac
10-24-2018, 05:57 AM
They are basically the same on offense..derozan a little bit better though...while kawhi Is way better on defense..

nah

in2deep
10-24-2018, 06:53 AM

:lmao no they are not the same on offense

derozan is quite a few steps better than Kawhi. Kawhi relies a lot on the 3 and when it is not falling like righ now, he is pretty pedestrian offensively

John B
10-24-2018, 07:08 AM
Demar is a better facilitator and overall team player than Kawhitter, also a better scorer within the system instead of Kawhitter’s ISO offense which disrupts Spurs’ tempo and takes away the ball especially from LMA. But Kawhitter/Danny can flatout stop/slowdown a scorer like Lebron, Lilliard, etc. Dante was serviceable at Lakers game. It’s a tall order to ask Demar to guard the best perimeter while being the number one facilitator and top scorer of the team, and still have some left at the tank by 4th quarter. Tempo really has to go down to 90’s to make it doable

DJR210
10-24-2018, 07:56 AM

Agreed

therealtruth
10-24-2018, 08:17 AM
If Kawhi was leading a Spurs team to 60+ wins in the West, he's going to dominate in the East.

Strategic
10-24-2018, 08:21 AM
a ball has only 1 sideheard there’s a flat balls society now.

UncleDennis
10-24-2018, 08:22 AM
Demar has to shake that playoff fright off or these stats will all be pretty much useless. Is he just easy to game plan for in a series or does he just have the yips?

Danny Green and Kawhi look good playing together again. Danny really looks like he is in stride and Kawhi looks like a slightly less explosive version of himself, but I think it's a combination of stamina and rust more than a long term issue. Green and Kawhi double blocking Tatums layup and Kawhi taking control of that game is something the Celtics will have no answer for and Kawhi and Green are going to eat those guards alive come this post-season.

Demar has been great so far though, it all just comes down to showing up in the playoffs.

TDMVPDPOY
10-24-2018, 08:26 AM
kawhi would get back to fg50% 3pt40% ft90% +25ppg +9rpg? and best record in the league or 1st in the easts? is going to win mvp...

JPB
10-24-2018, 08:32 AM
a ball has only 1 side

That's what my GF always says.

skin27
10-24-2018, 08:48 AM
Let’s wait until the allstar break..

JPB
10-24-2018, 08:50 AM
We came out of what could have been a total disaster (nothing for KaWhitter). DeMar DeRozan has been great so far and should only get better. He is better than KaWhitter offensively but, not in KaWhitter's class defensively. Had we not been forced to throw Danny in on the deal and had Dejounte not had the ACL blowout we'd be looking pretty damn good defensively. DG & DM would have covered up some of the other guys deficits on 'D'. LMA has been a beast in the paint/boards.

Now the really good news is we could have possibly ended up with Jimmy Butler or Brandon Ingram. Thankfully neither of those two deals happened. We'd be holding Nursery school or Kindergarten classes daily. For the DD naysayers, bah humbug. You could have ended up with a hell of a lot less and even nada, zilch, zero, nothing

:violin

Nah, spurs didn't have any leverage, remember... ? DD + Poetl + a pick ain't that bad honestly, Jak and the pick ultimately determinig the verdict.

Time to have a thought for Magic and fakers fans who didn't want to trade their trash... sorry their "potential" for Kawhard.

bic50
10-24-2018, 08:54 AM

derozan is quite a few steps better than Kawhi. Kawhi relies a lot on the 3 and when it is not falling like righ now, he is pretty pedestrian offensively
Delusional

bic50
10-24-2018, 08:55 AM
Demar is a better facilitator and overall team player than Kawhitter, also a better scorer within the system instead of Kawhitter’s ISO offense which disrupts Spurs’ tempo and takes away the ball especially from LMA. But Kawhitter/Danny can flatout stop/slowdown a scorer like Lebron, Lilliard, etc. Dante was serviceable at Lakers game. It’s a tall order to ask Demar to guard the best perimeter while being the number one facilitator and top scorer of the team, and still have some left at the tank by 4th quarter. Tempo really has to go down to 90’s to make it doable
salty

r0drig0lac
10-24-2018, 09:04 AM

I would like to live in a world where this is real.

in2deep
10-24-2018, 09:12 AM
I would like to live in a world where this is real.

Welcome to the world brother :D

XDT76
10-24-2018, 10:23 AM

It's has 2 sides, the inside and the outside. Lol.

Harry Callahan
10-24-2018, 03:45 PM
I want to look at Nephew for an entire game - I am too annoyed to do that just yet because he was indeed gold bricking last year to get out (at least in the March - April 2018 time frame if not longer).

I think the Raptors are asking a lot less from Nephew on defense. He isn't fighting through screens hard and he isn't poaching passing lanes like he did in SA (he is protecting his quads). Of course he doesn't have a Duncan available to back him up in Toronto either on defense so he may have to play more conservative.

He will not be able to play 35 minutes a game and play the defensive end like he used to. Toronto does not have a super strong second option on offense. Nephew has to put up big numbers - I never really have liked Lowry as a second option that much with his chucking tendencies.

Getting DD, big Austrian, and a #1 for Leonard and Green is OK given the actions taken by the group to destroy the trade value of Nephew. There is no doubt that Toronto will have a draft pick in the bottom ten so the Spurs will have an extra #1 next year to rebuild the roster with young guys. I am pretty sure the Spurs will have a lottery pick and perhaps a high one if something goes wrong again health wise. The extra #1 could be trade bait for a better pick if a particular player is available that they like.

kaji157
10-24-2018, 04:19 PM
I concur, you drunk bastard

emanueldavidginobili
10-24-2018, 08:50 PM
35 on 15-23 shooting tonight for Kawhi

TDMVPDPOY
10-24-2018, 08:53 PM
Getting DD, big Austrian, and a #1 for Leonard and Green is OK given the actions taken by the group to destroy the trade value of Nephew. There is no doubt that Toronto will have a draft pick in the bottom ten so the Spurs will have an extra #1 next year to rebuild the roster with young guys. I am pretty sure the Spurs will have a lottery pick and perhaps a high one if something goes wrong again health wise. The extra #1 could be trade bait for a better pick if a particular player is available that they like.

spurs got fleeced, look atthe raptors how many SF do they have that the spurs shouldve ask for...whether its empty stats on a east team, but still beats getting back poetl...

BD24
10-24-2018, 08:57 PM
:lol at spurs fans that think Derozan is better offensively. Kawhi has a much more complete offensive game, the only area derozan really has him beat is playmaking tbh. Kawhi has shown alot of improvement in that space as well.

gambit1990
10-24-2018, 09:02 PM
demar deserves a statue in toronto because he was enough to get the raptors kawhi.

TDMVPDPOY
10-24-2018, 09:02 PM
:lol at spurs fans that think Derozan is better offensively. Kawhi has a much more complete offensive game, the only area derozan really has him beat is playmaking tbh. Kawhi has shown alot of improvement in that space as well.

playmaking is overrated, rather kawhi chuck up shots that passing it out to brick layers on t he spurs, hence his got better efficiency t hen those idiots, where were they when u need a basket? fkn nowhere to be seen

now his playing on a team younger and more athletic compared to the time he was on the spurs...

choosing to build around lma instead of kawhi
choosing vets and favorite sons who have nothing to contribute but collecting paychecks and coatriding kawhi
kicking kawhi who revive the spurs into contenders now pretenders...

in2deep
10-24-2018, 09:14 PM
nothing that happened tonight vs Pacers was Derozans fault

rest of the Spurs absolutely bent over to the Pacers

Derozan was the only one doing anything carrying these maggots

TDMVPDPOY
10-24-2018, 09:19 PM
keeping and building around lma, thinking he will deliver
clown couldnt deliver shit in portland
clown who loves to take jumpshots instead of pounding down low, weakass wanker

while kawhi is taking a shit out easts, cant wait for him to take deuces on the spurs and patfo, hopefully during his game win speeches or award ceremonies, he doesnt mention or credit the spurs, fck them they fck it up big time...

Kawhitstorm
10-24-2018, 09:19 PM

All Kawhi needs to do is make plays in the PnR (which could just be scoring) or when he gets doubled & he was able to do that even in the postseason. There is no need for him to drive & dish when the opposition can't stop him unlike DeFrozen.:lol (Kawhi has the highest postseason TS% among active players including LeBrat after he feasted on the Leastern conference layup line for years)

Kawhi is the closet thing (including athleticism & strength) to '98 Jordan who was basically scoring in ISO from the mid-post while playing within the system & only playmaking when he got doubled. On the other end, he played solid team defense then picked it up in the 4th quarter.

TheGreatYacht
10-24-2018, 09:20 PM
Permaban and deport OP

TDMVPDPOY
10-24-2018, 09:21 PM
All Kawhi needs to do is make plays in the PnR or when he get doubled & he was able to do that even in the postseason. There is no need for him to drive & dish when the opposition can't stop him unlike DeFrozen.:lol

Kawhi is the closet thing (including athleticism & strength) to '98 Jordan who was basically scoring in ISO from the mid-post while playing within the system & only playmaking when he got doubled. On the other end, he played solid team defense then picked it up in the 4th quarter.

never a jordan fan, but kawhi is better then jordan in all facets of the game, besides playmaking but thats not important cause jordan played in the triangle offense, and kawhi is being kawhi on the raptors, his final year on the spurs it was all the shitkents on t he team who couldnt hit open shots from h is passes, not his fault...

kawhi has better efficiency and range...dont compare him to DK and rapists...

Kawhitstorm
10-24-2018, 09:35 PM
He are the real current stats tbh:

Kabitch: 25.7 PPG, 2.7 APG, 45.9% FG, 8.7 RPG, 1.0 SPG, 21.52 PER

DD: 29.3 PPG, 9.0 APG, 44.4% FG, 5.0 RPG, 1.0 SPG, 22.73 PER

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276136&p=9573512#post9573512

https://i.imgur.com/IKMXExz.gif

SpurPadre
10-24-2018, 09:39 PM
https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=276136&p=9573512#post9573512

https://i.imgur.com/IKMXExz.gif

"He doing work like this because of the system," Durant tweeted about Leonard. "Put Paul George on the Spurs and what would happen?”

r0drig0lac
10-24-2018, 09:49 PM
Kawhi playing with a lot of athletes in toronto (as Pop should have set up the roster in SA when he had a chance), will look much more dominant than looked in SA, he is probably winning the mvp and going to the finals

YGWHI
10-24-2018, 09:57 PM

Kawhi was carring them for whole seasons and the team still looked better than now.

Since you love FG% stats I wonder why you didn't post last games' numbers, Kawhi .65% FG. DD....44%

I like DD, he's a Spur and I root for him. But you better stop lying about Kawhi's offense. It's way more versatile than DD's

TDMVPDPOY
10-24-2018, 10:00 PM
Kawhi playing with a lot of athletes in toronto (as Pop should have set up the roster in SA when he had a chance), will look much more dominant than looked in SA, he is probably winning the mvp and going to the finals

it look like spurs were getting athletic, till they decided to piss off dedmon and simmons with stupid lowball offers or couldnt fit them onto team, yet somewhere find the money out of their asses to keep vets and shit on the team for more years to come, at the expense of kawhis prime years, glad he got out then continue with the patfo poor decision making and management building a contender around kawhi, instead of building a contender around pop

you dont fall in line with pops demands even if you know ur a better player then whatever is ahead of you? you aint getting minutes, u will rot on the bench with ur talent...just look at the rookies or young players he has pissed off

YGWHI
10-24-2018, 10:04 PM
"He doing work like this because of the system," Durant tweeted about Leonard. "Put Paul George on the Spurs and what would happen?”

Poor guy, he's so bad at judging talent. But I still give KD some credit...at least he didn't use one of his multiple fake accounts to tweet it :D

duncan2k5
10-25-2018, 01:19 AM
nothing that happened tonight vs Pacers was Derozans fault

rest of the Spurs absolutely bent over to the Pacers

sounds exactly like when we had kawhi..............and we traded the ONE guy that could bring us a ring

r0drig0lac
10-25-2018, 06:20 AM
sounds exactly like when we had kawhi..............and we traded the ONE guy that could bring us a ring

hater
10-25-2018, 08:43 AM
Mute Cancer rehabbing in NYC <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Dechokezan tbqh

Amazing trade :tu

hater
10-25-2018, 08:44 AM

ring??? the poor bastard couldn't even bring his dirty asshole to the bench :lmao

worst teammate in history

spectacular trade :tu

hater
10-25-2018, 08:46 AM
Kawhi was carring them for whole seasons and the team still looked better than now.

what about last season Einstein? Mute Cancer was getting handjobs from his uncle and sister in NYC while Spurs were getting obliterated

why would anyone think Mute Cancer would be playing for us right now? :lmao

I have a bridge to sell you in antartica :lol

incredible trade :tu

hater
10-25-2018, 08:48 AM
we basically traded this guy for a legit top 20 player:

https://www.sciencemag.org/sites/default/files/styles/inline__699w__no_aspect/public/cc_AP_329241130114_copy.jpg

magnificent trade :tu

Fireball
10-25-2018, 08:56 AM
this thread worked out great *JINX*

in2deep
10-25-2018, 08:57 AM
this thread worked out great *JINX*

you still believe an internet post can actually Jinx the NBA?

how old are you?

in2deep
10-25-2018, 08:58 AM
we basically traded this guy for a legit top 20 player:

https://www.sciencemag.org/sites/default/files/styles/inline__699w__no_aspect/public/cc_AP_329241130114_copy.jpg

magnificent trade :tu

I believe that guy would actually sit on the bench and cheer for his team in the playoffs.

please don't insult Stephen

r0drig0lac
10-25-2018, 09:14 AM
Kawhi is doing the same thing he did here, but with the support of athletic players at his side, it's really scary how good and dominant he is, I really believe that only gsw can beat them (maybe the bucks because they would have a player as good as)

james evans
10-25-2018, 09:17 AM
the bitterness continues haha

hater
10-25-2018, 09:17 AM
Kawhi is doing the same thing he did here, but with the support of athletic players at his side, it's really scary how good and dominant he is, I really believe that only gsw can beat them (maybe the bucks because they would have a player as good as)

he's getting handjobs from Unc while sitting out a season?

don't think so

hater
10-25-2018, 09:22 AM

how old are you?

K...
10-25-2018, 09:29 AM
It's sad that the nba has now become a league where you can draft a superstar, train them, then give them to a big market team and start over, or build a complete roster and hope you fall ass backwards into a superstar.

ThaBigFundamental21
10-25-2018, 10:41 AM
It's actually shocking how good Leonard looks. And it's tough because that was our guy, drafted, coached, and built as Pop's ideal player. Who knows what went on behind closed doors.

Harry Callahan
10-25-2018, 12:02 PM
spurs got fleeced, look atthe raptors how many SF do they have that the spurs shouldve ask for...whether its empty stats on a east team, but still beats getting back poetl...

I don't think a lot of other options were available in July - especially when your own player is actively destroying his trade value. Tell about all the other great options they had. Crickets? Yeah I thought so.

Fusternino
10-25-2018, 12:08 PM
I don't think a lot of other options were available in July - especially when your own player is actively destroying his trade value. Tell about all the other great options they had. Crickets? Yeah I thought so.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Pop was too stringent on not sending Kawhi to LA/another team in the conference. I think he could have been sent to the Clippers without creating a superteam while we get equal value.

hater
10-25-2018, 12:11 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Pop was too stringent on not sending Kawhi to LA/another team in the conference. I think he could have been sent to the Clippers without creating a superteam while we get equal value.

get what from Clips?

Poolboy5623
10-25-2018, 12:12 PM

The Clippers have nothing of equal value to give..

SouthTexasRancher
10-25-2018, 09:11 PM
Nah, spurs didn't have any leverage, remember... ? DD + Poetl + a pick ain't that bad honestly, Jak and the pick ultimately determinig the verdict.

Either I am not understanding your post or you didn't understand mine. My whole post was about us not having any leverage. As I stated at the opening, "We came out of what could have been a total disaster (nothing for KaWhitter)". That was stating the fact that we really did NOT have any real leverage. 'BUT', we came out smelling like a rose when all was said and done. I just wish Danny wasn't needed to make the deal work because w/o KaWhitter, Danny, SloMo and Dejounte we have very little 'D' presently. Anyway, I hope this clears up any confusion about my post. And FWIW, I agree......to hell with the LaLa Landers, either team! :toast

Fireball
10-26-2018, 01:50 AM

how old are you?

fuck you tbh

Gagnrath
10-26-2018, 08:02 AM
Delusional

On offense no not really.... Let's say that 5 of Leonard's points per game are from defensive turn-overs and or rebounds. Add in that DeRozan is a considerably better passer and leads to a decent amount of points for others and you have a player who is simply better on offense, even with similar point totals. Now I am going to be honest with you and say that offensively they are definitely in the same level and class. It's just a little jump like the LE vs the base trim on a car. On defense they are in different classes altogether. On defense Kahwi is a Corvette and DeMar is a 2 door cavalier with a spoiler.

therealtruth
10-26-2018, 08:20 AM
Someone had a video of Leonard/Derozan in the playoffs and their tendencies and how DDR gets himself into trouble in the playoffs but why the same thing doesn't happen to Leonard. His game is harder to gameplan around.

RC_Drunkford
10-26-2018, 08:47 AM
Someone had a video of Leonard/Derozan in the playoffs and their tendencies and how DDR gets himself into trouble in the playoffs but why the same thing doesn't happen to Leonard. His game is harder to gameplan around.

Leonard is unstoppable. Nobody can defend him except Giannis. That's mainly cause Kawhi is stronger and bigger than Derozan. Derozan is not big enough to deal with contact

Ice009
10-26-2018, 08:50 AM
keeping and building around lma, thinking he will deliver
clown couldnt deliver shit in portland
clown who loves to take jumpshots instead of pounding down low, weakass wanker

while kawhi is taking a shit out easts, cant wait for him to take deuces on the spurs and patfo, hopefully during his game win speeches or award ceremonies, he doesnt mention or credit the spurs, fck them they fck it up big time...

Where are you getting that they chose LaMarcus over Kawhi? If they really did and catered towards Aldridge while pissing off Leonard in the process, then they are the dumbest Mfers of all time.

RC_Drunkford
10-26-2018, 08:57 AM
Where are you getting that they chose LaMarcus over Kawhi? If they really did and catered towards Aldridge while pissing off Leonard in the process, then they are the dumbest Mfers of all time.

I don't think that was the case. They clearly handed the keys to the franchise to Kawhi. Even Lamarcus said that this was Kawhi's team ever since he got here

kobyz
10-26-2018, 11:39 AM
like i said in the beginning, there was no point in trading kawhi for derozan, one year of kawhi worth more than 3 years of derozan

Amuseddaysleeper
10-26-2018, 11:44 AM
The trade is looking extremely lopsided, especially with how awful Poetl has been to rub salt into the wound.

I hope DeRozan doesn't opt in.

JPB
10-26-2018, 12:36 PM
Either I am not understanding your post or you didn't understand mine. My whole post was about us not having any leverage. As I stated at the opening, "We came out of what could have been a total disaster (nothing for KaWhitter)". That was stating the fact that we really did NOT have any real leverage. 'BUT', we came out smelling like a rose when all was said and done. I just wish Danny wasn't needed to make the deal work because w/o KaWhitter, Danny, SloMo and Dejounte we have very little 'D' presently. Anyway, I hope this clears up any confusion about my post. And FWIW, I agree......to hell with the LaLa Landers, either team! :toast

I Was agreeing in a sarcastic way, bro ;)

hater
10-26-2018, 02:27 PM
like i said in the beginning, there was no point in trading kawhi for derozan, one year of kawhi worth more than 3 years of derozan

Another idiot :rolleyes

Mute Cancer was NEVER going to wear the silver and black again. NEVER

slick'81
10-26-2018, 02:35 PM
The trade is looking extremely lopsided, especially with how awful Poetl has been to rub salt into the wound.

I hope DeRozan doesn't opt in.

the trade did nothing to help the spurs future.Unless you call a bust at center and barring an injury the 29/30th pick in the draft help.Luckily derozan has been great minus the 3point shot

kobyz
10-26-2018, 03:39 PM

his contract said otherwise...

Jsmoothexpress
10-26-2018, 04:15 PM
It's sad that the nba has now become a league where you can draft a superstar, train them, then give them to a big market team and start over, or build a complete roster and hope you fall ass backwards into a superstar.

LkrFan
10-26-2018, 04:49 PM
LOL Kawhitter

:lol at this thread

hater
10-26-2018, 05:17 PM
his contract said otherwise...

His contracts said otherwise last year too and look what happened :lol

Believe me I know. MUTE CANCER WAS NEVER GOING TO WEAR THE SILVER AND BLACK EVER AGAIN

itzsoweezee
10-26-2018, 05:37 PM
This trade is looking worse by the day. Thibadeou is showing us how to handle a disgruntled player, and the wolves are probably going to get 4 first round picks out of it.

daslicer
10-26-2018, 05:37 PM

One of the few times I agree with Hater. I felt the only way the Spurs could get Kawhi to play his final year of his contract was to threaten to sue him and possibly take him to court. I didn't feel the Spurs had the guts to do that.

DAF86
10-26-2018, 05:40 PM

If that's the case then I would have loved to see Kawhi sit two years of his prime just to be obligated to remain with the Spurs one more year because of the NBA rules, tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
10-26-2018, 06:15 PM
i know u fckers will be tuning into raptors games on days spurs play or not...cause nobody wants to watch that albatross of a roster learn to play bball

daslicer
10-26-2018, 06:25 PM
i know u fckers will be tuning into raptors games on days spurs play or not...cause nobody wants to watch that albatross of a roster learn to play bball

Only a masochist would subject themselves to watching a former spurs superstar playing for another team. You must like to torture yourself. I will tune into a Raptors game when they are about to get eliminated from the playoffs.

bic50
10-26-2018, 06:40 PM
Leonard is unstoppable. Nobody can defend him except Giannis. That's mainly cause Kawhi is stronger and bigger than Derozan. Derozan is not big enough to deal with contact
I can't think of anytime giannis successfully guarded kl

Poolboy5623
10-26-2018, 08:12 PM
Only a sadist would subject themselves to watching a former spurs superstar playing for another team. You must like to torture yourself. I will tune into a Raptors game when they are about to get eliminated from the playoffs.

No...torturing yourself would be watching this current Spurs team. If you can't admit that you're just not being realistic.

daslicer
10-26-2018, 08:24 PM
No...torturing yourself would be watching this current Spurs team. If you can't admit that you're just not being realistic.

1.Fair enough but still watching Raptors is torturing yourself. Just don't get why people would fawn over a guy who no longer plays for the Spurs. It's like being obsessed with an ex girlfriend who is now married. Kawhi is dead to me. I don't care to watch him.

2.Even if the Spur suck I will continue to watch them because I have followed them for 24 years before a lot of these band wagoner fans were born.

Fusternino
10-26-2018, 08:27 PM
Montrezl Harrell is balling out right now. Would much rather have him, Tobias Harris, and the 12/13 picks from this year while having dumped Mills.

But that's right-no trading to teams in the same conference . . .

spurs10
10-26-2018, 08:51 PM
1.Fair enough but still watching Raptors is torturing yourself. Just don't get why people would fawn over a guy who no longer plays for the Spurs. It's like being obsessed with an ex girlfriend who is now married. Kawhi is dead to me. I don't care to watch him.

2.Even if the Spur suck I will continue to watch them because I have followed them for 24 years before a lot of these band wagoner fans were born. Exactly! I really could care less about the nephew. I'd wouldn't mind watching him be eliminated, but that's about it.

daslicer
10-26-2018, 08:56 PM
Exactly! I really could care less about the nephew. I'd wouldn't mind watching him be eliminated, but that's about it.

Agreed I will definitely watch the Raptors when they are about to get eliminated but outside of that there is no point of wasting energy watching them.

r0drig0lac
10-26-2018, 08:58 PM
4 games simultaneously open here (pels x nets, raps x mavs, bucks x wolves and clip x rox) and is impressive (and depressing) as all teams play fast paced and have athletic wings (in quantity) flying by the court, Spurs is probably the most badly mounted roster in the league (regardless of injury)

therealtruth
10-26-2018, 09:04 PM

I doubt that's true. If Pop had been willing to concede I'm sure he would have been open to staying. He eventually got tired of how Pop was running things. Pop's brainwashing didn't work on him.

loveforthegame
10-26-2018, 09:15 PM
Easily his worst game this early season. Coasted more than not. Rested in weird spurts as well.

Still managed 21 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, and a block.

Like how.

Poolboy5623
10-26-2018, 09:44 PM
At the Bucks Monday night. That will be an interesting matchup worth watching, if you like basketball.

JakeCuenca
10-26-2018, 09:47 PM
Easily his worst game this early season. Coasted more than not. Rested in weird spurts as well.

Still managed 21 points, 9 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals, and a block.

Like how.

Hes wiating for the Bucks game. Ive seen superstars play this mental game. Try to coast and let others have theirs against so so teams and in perenial matchups shoot 25+ times.

SouthTexasRancher
10-26-2018, 10:13 PM
I Was agreeing in a sarcastic way, bro ;)

No problem!

Ice009
10-26-2018, 10:32 PM
4 games simultaneously open here (pels x nets, raps x mavs, bucks x wolves and clip x rox) and is impressive (and depressing) as all teams play fast paced and have athletic wings (in quantity) flying by the court, Spurs is probably the most badly mounted roster in the league (regardless of injury)

You're watching 4 games at once? What are you using to watch them?

bic50
10-26-2018, 11:01 PM
Agreed I will definitely watch the Raptors when they are about to get eliminated but outside of that there is no point of wasting energy watching them.
Better to talk about him in this thread about him.

bic50
10-26-2018, 11:05 PM
Exactly! I really could care less about the nephew. I'd wouldn't mind watching him be eliminated, but that's about it.
Then these type of threads need to stop but obviously some have a hard time letting go

Ice009
10-26-2018, 11:10 PM
It's OK if some of you guys hate him, but why can't other people that still like his game watch him? As long as you still go for the Spurs when they play the Raptors, then I don't see what the problem is.

daslicer
10-27-2018, 01:12 AM
It's OK if some of you guys hate him, but why can't other people that still like his game watch him? As long as you still go for the Spurs when they play the Raptors, then I don't see what the problem is.

Constant fawning about him is annoying and it happens too much in the game threads when the Spurs are losing. There just needs to be one thread for people to fawn all over him or maybe Kori can create the Kawhi Forum.

Ice009
10-27-2018, 01:21 AM
Constant fawning about him is annoying and it happens too much in the game threads when the Spurs are losing. There just needs to be one thread for people to fawn all over him or maybe Kori can create the Kawhi Forum.

Oh, I didn't know it was happening in the game threads. I haven't really been able to read any so far. I've just read the last page or two on a couple of them.

daslicer
10-27-2018, 01:27 AM
Oh, I didn't know it was happening in the game threads. I haven't really been able to read any so far. I've just read the last page or two on a couple of them.

Yes it's really bad. There was even a retarded game thread they created which was non-spur related but posted in this forum several days ago which was Hornets vs Raptors. Stuff like that is annoying. It's like people are still in denial he's not a Spurs. Also factor in the constant bitch fest in here about how PATFO should have kept him has gotten stale and old but unfortunately this will be constant all year because the Spurs will struggle while the Raptors will win a lot games which makes the forum as whole shittier.

Nathan89
10-27-2018, 03:02 AM
Looks like kawhi will continue to have the most winning career for years to come.

kobyz
10-27-2018, 04:11 AM
One of the few times I agree with Hater. I felt the only way the Spurs could get Kawhi to play his final year of his contract was to threaten to sue him and possibly take him to court. I didn't feel the Spurs had the guts to do that.

so blame only spurs, like you say, they had the power to obligade him to play...

RC_Drunkford
10-27-2018, 04:20 AM
I can't think of anytime giannis successfully guarded kl

watch Spurs vs. Bucks from the 16/17 season

r0drig0lac
10-27-2018, 05:32 AM
You're watching 4 games at once? What are you using to watch them?

sportszone chrome plugin (or any betting site)

lefty
10-27-2018, 07:35 AM
Raps with the best start in franchise history

Amuseddaysleeper
10-27-2018, 10:18 AM
Raps with the best start in franchise history

They’re going to the Finals

Immortal Spur
10-27-2018, 10:27 AM
They’re going to the Finals
As long as they stay healthy, I agree. I want to see Milwaukee and Toronto play tho. Could be either. Milwaukee seems for real. They have the talent and now they finally have the coach. Some solid teams in the East now. They got a legit big four. Toronto, Milwaukee, Boston, Philadelphia... I think if Toronto makes the finals kawhi stays and he’d be smart to do so. He could be like the new LeBron out there. Toronto is a very attractive option and they got some real good pieces.

Spursfanfromafar
10-27-2018, 10:34 AM
Green and Leonard when healthy were the best defenders against Curry and Durant in the league ..They are both healthy and have very good backups. The Raptors are what the Spurs were before Zazagate happened ..

Howmuchsoever I hate what Leonard did to the Spurs last season..it's difficult not to root for the Raptors from a basketball point of view. They made a hell of a trade and are built to last longer in the playoffs.

duncan2k5
10-27-2018, 10:50 AM
Green and Leonard when healthy were the best defenders against Curry and Durant in the league ..They are both healthy and have very good backups. The Raptors are what the Spurs were before Zazagate happened ..

Howmuchsoever I hate what Leonard did to the Spurs last season..it's difficult not to root for the Raptors from a basketball point of view. They made a hell of a trade and are built to last longer in the playoffs.

I hate what the Spurs did to him

RC_Drunkford
10-27-2018, 10:52 AM
people seem to forget that Kawhi was only going to stay here for the supermax. He would earn 43 million a year starting next season. You could basically only sign scrubs with that kind of salary commited. DeRozan earns 27 million, much easier to bring in a complementary piece

JeffDuncan
10-27-2018, 10:57 AM
I no longer really care who gets the blame for the Leonard fiasco. Like most human screwups there's probably plenty of blame to go around for all concerned. It no longer matters. How to fix it....

Dejounte
10-27-2018, 11:01 AM
I hate what the Spurs did to him

What did the Spurs do to him? Fuck Kawhi.

Amuseddaysleeper
10-27-2018, 11:24 AM
people seem to forget that Kawhi was only going to stay here for the supermax. He would earn 43 million a year starting next season. You could basically only sign scrubs with that kind of salary commited. DeRozan earns 27 million, much easier to bring in a complementary piece

I’ll take Kawhi at 43 million over a yearly choker in DeRozan at 27 million, tbh

hater
10-27-2018, 11:26 AM
MUTE CANCER WAS NEVER GOING TO WEAR THE SILVER AND BLACK EVER AGAIN

RC_Drunkford
10-27-2018, 11:50 AM
I’ll take Kawhi at 43 million over a yearly choker in DeRozan at 27 million, tbh

if the mute cancer plays, which he didn't want to do here

Amuseddaysleeper
10-27-2018, 12:08 PM
if the mute cancer plays, which he didn't want to do here

True

therealtruth
10-27-2018, 12:38 PM

People forget so easily. I remember Green blocked Curry on a 3 which rarely happens and Kawhi also just taking Curry's dribble away from him.

JakeCuenca
10-27-2018, 12:41 PM
This thread.

Kawhi is at

50/45/92 right now at 27ppg.

Fuck-Kawhi
10-27-2018, 01:04 PM
Fuck Kawhi

daslicer
10-27-2018, 01:20 PM
so blame only spurs, like you say, they had the power to obligade him to play...

The Spurs failed by not exerted their power on Kawhi but ultimately the blame falls on Kawhi for being a chickenshit for faking injuries. The relationship wasn't meant to be. It's time for fanboys like you to accept it and if you can't just go be a Raptors fan.

kobyz
10-27-2018, 04:01 PM
The Spurs failed by not exerted their power on Kawhi but ultimately the blame falls on Kawhi for being a chickenshit for faking injuries. The relationship wasn't meant to be. It's time for fanboys like you to accept it and if you can't just go be a Raptors fan.

why he is not faking injuries now? you all pop suckers can't face reality, spurs failed bigtime, trading the closest thing to tim duncan is unforgiveble!

daslicer
10-27-2018, 04:22 PM
why he is not faking injuries now? you all pop suckers can't face reality, spurs failed bigtime, trading the closest thing to tim duncan is unforgiveble!

He faked injury there is no doubt about it. He's playing now because he has to up his value and show teams he's still a max player. He will bail on the Raptors and go to the Clipeprs next summer. :lol at being a pop sucker considering during the mid to late 00's I used to bash him a lot in here. I know it's hard to believe but go dig up my old posts from '06-'11 and you will see plenty of Pop bashing. TBH I thought the Spurs were finished in 2011 as a contender when they lost to the Grizzlies and I blamed Pop a lot for it. Kawhi's ego blew up the last few years and he just didn't want to be here and wanted to be in a big market. Not much the Spurs could of have done about it. I liken it to Shaq outgrowing Orlando and wanting to be in LA. Shit like this tends to happen to a small market teams. Anyways like I said before if you are so butt hurt about Kawhi not being a Spur then save yourself the misery and go become a Raptors fan.

bic50
10-27-2018, 08:44 PM
What did the Spurs do to him? Fuck Kawhi.
Can't believe what they did to Kawhi. Smh

bic50
10-27-2018, 08:45 PM
Fuck Kawhi
I agree with you Kawhi is great

JakeCuenca
10-27-2018, 08:50 PM

Kawhi struggles against long players like Giannis. Thankfully giannis plays the 4 now so Leonard can go up against players his height.

siraulo23
10-27-2018, 08:57 PM
i hope we find out one day wtf really happened

all of a sudden, he quits on the Spurs and decides he is done playing for the organisation

JakeCuenca
10-27-2018, 09:05 PM
i hope we find out one day wtf really happened

all of a sudden, he quits on the Spurs and decides he is done playing for the organisation

Its Pop im assuming. But he cant say anything that is Pop because he knows the media will side with pop regardless of the facts.

james evans
10-27-2018, 09:23 PM
Its Pop im assuming. But he cant say anything that is Pop because he knows the media will side with pop regardless of the facts.
obviously. I think it was ALL popovich. mfers are tired of his bullshit. LA was tired of it and DD will be tired of it

hater
10-27-2018, 10:19 PM
:tu

Superb trade :tu

hater
10-27-2018, 10:20 PM
Fuck Mute Cancer and his handjob unc and sister

hater
10-27-2018, 10:24 PM
Derozan 30 pts 12 rbs 8 asts :wow

SwansonInSibagat
10-27-2018, 10:41 PM

You'll eat your words when the season's done, hermano.

skin27
10-27-2018, 10:43 PM
So far derozan is having better stats than kawhi..

hater
10-27-2018, 10:49 PM

bklynspursfan
10-27-2018, 11:42 PM
Only a matter of time before they're both players of the week together

hater
10-28-2018, 12:18 AM
OP is a fucking genius

kobyz
10-28-2018, 03:57 AM
He faked injury there is no doubt about it. He's playing now because he has to up his value and show teams he's still a max player. He will bail on the Raptors and go to the Clipeprs next summer. :lol at being a pop sucker considering during the mid to late 00's I used to bash him a lot in here. I know it's hard to believe but go dig up my old posts from '06-'11 and you will see plenty of Pop bashing. TBH I thought the Spurs were finished in 2011 as a contender when they lost to the Grizzlies and I blamed Pop a lot for it. Kawhi's ego blew up the last few years and he just didn't want to be here and wanted to be in a big market. Not much the Spurs could of have done about it. I liken it to Shaq outgrowing Orlando and wanting to be in LA. Shit like this tends to happen to a small market teams. Anyways like I said before if you are so butt hurt about Kawhi not being a Spur then save yourself the misery and go become a Raptors fan.

So he would have play the season here also, and then at the end of the season he might would have change his mind about leaving and giving up all that money... Anyway like i said one year of kawhi is better than 3 years of derozan, stupid trade...

Kawhi_6rings
10-28-2018, 04:38 AM
Defense is overrated in today's NBA tbh. As long as he can come up with some clutch plays on D when it matters then he should be good to go. I think his days of being a dpoy candidate are over.
no way

Kawhi_6rings
10-28-2018, 04:39 AM
So he would have play the season here also, and then at the end of the season he might would have change his mind about leaving and giving up all that money... Anyway like i said one year of kawhi is better than 3 years of derozan, stupid trade...
kachoke is overrated

TDMVPDPOY
10-28-2018, 06:22 AM
dunno what range tier DD is in the league, top15 top20,

if he was on the spurs that had a winning record and top team stats like top5 offensive and defense...

he would be moving up the player rankings top 10 and higher...

RC_Drunkford
10-28-2018, 07:30 AM
I'm curious if Kawhi can take the Raptors to the finals. He never did it as the #1 option and a bruise to his thigh might stop him as he doesn't like to play through pain. He will have to prove himself come Playoff time

JeffDuncan
10-28-2018, 07:41 AM
But will Kawhi be the Raptor's #1 option? Lowry is on fire!

skin27
10-28-2018, 07:49 AM

lowry playing alot better than last year..

bic50
10-28-2018, 08:55 AM
He is their #1 option

bic50
10-28-2018, 08:56 AM
kachoke is overrated
No you're just mad

skin27
10-28-2018, 09:22 AM
He is their #1 option

so far it looks like Lowry is their mvp..

cjw
10-28-2018, 09:29 AM
so far it looks like Lowry is their mvp..

I don’t think the Raptors care who their MVP is (trivial stuff) when they’re one of two unbeaten teams in the league and look to have a strong chance at competing for the conference.

skin27
10-28-2018, 09:33 AM
I don’t think the Raptors care who their MVP is (trivial stuff) when they’re one of two unbeaten teams in the league and look to have a strong chance at competing for the conference.

they don’t care..but kawhi’s fans care and they will bash Lowry for making Leonard his sidekick

daslicer
10-28-2018, 01:25 PM

That's the illusions Raptors fans also share. Kawhi is going to be in LA next year. No doubts about it. Anyways like I said before you should become a raptor fan at least for this year to save yourself the misery of being a Spurs fan and then next year become a Clipper fan. Kawhi is gone and he's never coming back just get over it.

duncan2k5
10-28-2018, 02:31 PM
they don’t care..but kawhi’s fans care and they will bash Lowry for making Leonard his sidekick

U can't point to one Kawhi fan that thinks that way... Only LMA fans have that mentality... Who cares as long as the team is winning?

kobyz
10-28-2018, 03:44 PM
That's the illusions Raptors fans also share. Kawhi is going to be in LA next year. No doubts about it. Anyways like I said before you should become a raptor fan at least for this year to save yourself the misery of being a Spurs fan and then next year become a Clipper fan. Kawhi is gone and he's never coming back just get over it.

in the beginning you all homers also thought he would not play the year if not being traded to the lakers, your nerative starting to change a little... anyway i'm not loyal as you, can't ignore unforgivible mistakes from pop and spurs organization...

daslicer
10-28-2018, 07:20 PM
in the beginning you all homers also thought he would not play the year if not being traded to the lakers, your nerative starting to change a little... anyway i'm not loyal as you, can't ignore unforgivible mistakes from pop and spurs organization...

I'm not a PATFO homer by any means. I have criticized them in the past for making bad moves but in this situation it comes down to Kawhi. He just didn't want to be here. Your bitching and whining is tiring. It's like talking to woman who is on PMS. Like I have said hundred times before save yourself the misery and go be a Kawhi fan. This year you can support the Raptors and next year become a Clippers fan.

lefty
10-28-2018, 09:40 PM
Lol Kawhi haters and their mental gymnastics :lmao

in2deep
10-28-2018, 09:44 PM
best trade in decades :tu

Barfunk
10-28-2018, 09:55 PM
So far derozan is having better stats than kawhi..

And I think Kawhi has a full strength team without injuries, no?

gospursgojas
10-28-2018, 09:56 PM
And I think Kawhi has a full strength team without injuries, no?

And plays in the minor league.

Ice009
10-29-2018, 12:20 AM

I kept hearing quotes saying that it's nothing to do with Pop, Kawhi loves Pop. That's the kind of stuff I remember reading before the the trade went down. Do you guys think that was all bullshit?

Mirrornick
10-29-2018, 12:34 AM
both players are playing like MVP's. Spurs vs Raptors will be insane.

Spurs da champs
10-29-2018, 12:41 AM

So far what we've seen from both teams this early season, the Spurs are gonna get there asses kicked. I just hope somebody gives Kawhi a hard foul, tbh.

Mirrornick
10-29-2018, 03:16 PM
So far what we've seen from both teams this early season, the Spurs are gonna get there asses kicked. I just hope somebody gives Kawhi a hard foul, tbh.

Don't rule out Kawhi resting :)

Tonight is the 2nd time he rests so far in 6 games. The raptors are coddling him.

TDMVPDPOY
10-29-2018, 04:04 PM

Tonight is the 2nd time he rests so far in 6 games. The raptors are coddling him.

against the bucks also unbeatend with giannis in empty stats mvp form...statement game, yet his taking that rest game? wtf

Spurs da champs
10-29-2018, 04:20 PM

They're treating him the way the Spurs did.

Mirrornick
10-29-2018, 04:36 PM
against the bucks also unbeatend with giannis in empty stats mvp form...statement game, yet his taking that rest game? wtf
Might be due to giannis not playing too. I personally dont like players resting especially in early season but what do I know. Maybe it's for the better. I don't see demar ever resting. He has been an iron man since his rookie seasobt

KDKSpurs24
10-29-2018, 04:42 PM
Giannis is out due to concussion and they play the Sixers tomorrow. I assume they want him to play in that game and they can win tonight with no Giannis.

Immortal Spur
10-29-2018, 04:47 PM
Might be due to giannis not playing too. I personally dont like players resting especially in early season but what do I know. Maybe it's for the better. I don't see demar ever resting. He has been an iron man since his rookie seasobt
More jinxing in progress here smh...

RC_Drunkford
10-29-2018, 05:31 PM

you can bet Kawhi will rest when they play in San Antonio

Mirrornick
10-29-2018, 06:24 PM

Nah I don't see it happening. Kawhi vs DD will be a personal game for them.

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2018, 09:08 PM

You mean the game where Giannis had one weakside block?:madrun

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2018, 09:09 PM

Empty Calories:pctoss

hater
10-29-2018, 10:02 PM
Derozan >>>>> Kawhitter

The poor bastard Mute Cancer cannot even play back to backs for christ sakes :lmao

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2018, 10:22 PM
Derozan >>>>> Kawhitter

The poor bastard Mute Cancer cannot even play back to backs for christ sakes :lmao

Still got more wins against playoff teams:lmao

in2deep
10-29-2018, 10:22 PM

salty much?

skin27
10-29-2018, 10:24 PM
Like I said Derozan is more talented offensively than kawhi..lol

in2deep
10-29-2018, 10:25 PM
Like I said Derozan is more talented offensively than kawhi..lol

of course. I also said this

only idiot fanboys would disagree with facts

gospursgojas
10-29-2018, 10:26 PM

He’s played 5 games. Cavs, Celtics, Hornets, Wolves, Mavs.

What playoff teams are you speaking of that spurs haven’t also beaten?

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2018, 10:30 PM
He’s played 5 games. Cavs, Celtics, Hornets, Wolves, Mavs.

What playoff teams are you speaking of that spurs haven’t also beaten?

Celtics/Hornets are playoff teams that Kawhi flambeed. DeFrozen got run out of the gym by the Blazers/Pacers. Score 30, give up 35.:lmao

in2deep
10-29-2018, 10:33 PM
Celtics/Hornets are playoff teams that Kawhi flambeed. DeFrozen got run out of the gym by the Blazers/Pacers. Score 30, give up 35.:lmao

did your boy at least sit on the Raptors bench today? :lol

gospursgojas
10-29-2018, 10:38 PM

Legit question. Is he attending games when he “rests”? Or is he somewhere holding uncles hand?

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2018, 10:38 PM

He hasn't flow into American airspace since the season started, he's a hired gun that ends all comers trying to pop shyt in Canada.

hater
10-29-2018, 10:39 PM

:lmao

Im gonna go out on a limb and guess Mute Cancer prefered to stay home n get handjobs from unc :lol

gospursgojas
10-29-2018, 10:40 PM
Is that accurate? He’s really not sitting on bench during his rest games? Lol. What a bitch teammate.

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2018, 10:40 PM
Legit question. Is he attending games when he “rests”? Or is he somewhere holding uncles hand?

Why would anyone fly on a scheduled "rest" if they're trying to make best use of their time?:wakeup

gospursgojas
10-29-2018, 10:42 PM
Why would anyone fly on a scheduled "rest" if they're trying to make best use of their time?:wakeup

Lol. The “making best use of time” excuse again. It’s 2017-2018 all over again. Poor Raptors fans.

hater
10-29-2018, 10:42 PM
:lol I didnt even watch that game and was merely guessing by the fact hes a bitch niga :lol

Called dat shit :tu

The Closer
10-29-2018, 10:45 PM
:lol I didnt even watch that game and was merely guessing by the fact hes a bitch niga :lol

Called dat shit :tu

:tu

Mr. Body
10-29-2018, 10:47 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see him not show up.

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2018, 10:51 PM
Lol. The “making best use of time” excuse again. It’s 2017-2018 all over again. Poor Raptors fans.

The enigma is actually on the team you're rooting for....Dude couldn't produce against the great JR Smith time & time again:lol

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/YZOoztkOJJE/maxresdefault.jpg

The Closer
10-29-2018, 10:52 PM
Autist cost us in 2013 when he missed his fucking FREE THROW. :lmao

Kawhi_6rings
10-30-2018, 01:10 AM
He hasn't flow into American airspace since the season started, he's a hired gun that ends all comers trying to pop shyt in Canada.
KACHOKE IS A CANCER

Kawhi_6rings
10-30-2018, 01:11 AM
BECAUSE GDP CARRY HIM:hungry:

james evans
10-30-2018, 03:14 PM
Autist cost us in 2013 when he missed his fucking FREE THROW. :lmao
U are aware that Ginobli missed one fight before him and had 8 turnovers right? You’re also aware that he shit horrible that whole finals at the line. If u are gonna blame someone, blame the person who put a 60% ft shooter in the game AFTER A TIMEOUT to secure the win

TDMVPDPOY
10-30-2018, 07:47 PM
raptors exposing 76s

Mirrornick
10-30-2018, 07:49 PM
raptors exposing 76s

Ben Simmons with 7 turnovers in 1st half. He is literally a liability out there. Imagine a Tall Rondo who can't shoot to save his life and you get ben Simmons.

TDMVPDPOY
10-30-2018, 07:53 PM
Ben Simmons with 7 turnovers in 1st half. He is literally a liability out there. Imagine a Tall Rondo who can't shoot to save his life and you get ben Simmons.

cant even hit his fts...thats how shit and overrated he is...

Mirrornick
10-30-2018, 07:58 PM
cant even hit his fts...thats how shit and overrated he is...

LOOOOOOL THAT"S HILARIOUS. The defense not even looking at Simmons LOOOOL
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dqm3MS0W4AMYfeK.jpg

hater
10-30-2018, 07:58 PM
Watching the Retard play the Sixers

Toronto is a nice team and D greeen is balling

Mute Cancer is playing well but nothing impressive. His teammates are bailing him out tonight

Sixers suck dick. Embid is a slow dinosaur and Simmons :lmao what a fucking overrated scrub

Simmons will probably be playing in Russia in a couple of years

But that dude Muscara from sixers is a damn bEast :wow

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2018, 08:05 PM
U are aware that Ginobli missed one fight before him and had 8 turnovers right? You’re also aware that he shit horrible that whole finals at the line. If u are gonna blame someone, blame the person who put a 60% ft shooter in the game AFTER A TIMEOUT to secure the win

You are arguing to folks at a retirement house who watch Matlock before bed.:sleep

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2018, 08:08 PM
Watching the Retard play the Sixers

Toronto is a nice team and D greeen is balling

Mute Cancer is playing well but nothing impressive. His teammates are bailing him out tonight

DeFrozen couldn't play w/ Jonas & had Ibaka looking like Jeff Ayres b/c he wouldn't let them operate at their favorite spots due to his shitty range.

#emptycalories #skinnymelo

hater
10-30-2018, 08:10 PM
Siakam carrying Mute Cancer tbh

Who the fuck is Siakam? :lol

TDMVPDPOY
10-30-2018, 08:14 PM
SPURS PATO didnt ask for siakam or fkn wright, powell...

Mirrornick
10-30-2018, 08:15 PM
Siakam carrying Mute Cancer tbh

Who the fuck is Siakam? :lol

Allegedly he's Draymond Green 2.0

TDMVPDPOY
10-30-2018, 08:16 PM
hahaha simmons the fkn scrub