10-24-2018, 05:08 PM

but dem emails on a private server doe

Why would she need a private server?

djohn2oo8
10-24-2018, 05:15 PM

koriwhat
10-24-2018, 05:17 PM

you won't get the answer you seek just like we got the russia investigation but didn't address hrc's content of her emails. banana republic.

djohn2oo8
10-24-2018, 05:18 PM
you won't get the answer you seek just like we got the russia investigation but didn't address hrc's content of her emails. banana republic.
Foreign governments are literally spying on Trump and receiving information :lol

Fabbs
10-24-2018, 05:20 PM

but dem emails on a private server doe
Oh noes.
The Chinese found out what Don thought of last weeks football games.
Safe space safe space!!

djohn2oo8
10-24-2018, 05:23 PM

:lol

djohn2oo8
10-24-2018, 05:27 PM
Last year, Trump's cellphone was left behind in a golf cart at his club in Bedminster, N.J., causing a scramble to locate it, two people familiar with what took place tell NYT.

:lmao America’s security

Pavlov
10-24-2018, 05:38 PM
Because i believe she already had one.

What's your conspiracy theory here,TSA?

Be specific.

djohn2oo8
10-24-2018, 05:39 PM

:lmao

koriwhat
10-24-2018, 05:58 PM
Foreign governments are literally spying on Trump and receiving information :lol

all fine and dandy, fuck those gov't entities, but your assertion is that he's talking specifics endangering our security on that phone. in the end it's all speculation on your part but what's not speculation was security breaches due to hrc's private server and the sharing of highly protected content.

the left loves to play make believe.

djohn2oo8
10-24-2018, 06:23 PM
all fine and dandy, fuck those gov't entities, but your assertion is that he's talking specifics endangering our security on that phone. in the end it's all speculation on your part but what's not speculation was security breaches due to hrc's private server and the sharing of highly protected content.

In the end, the fact he is using an unsecured phone in which Russia And China are listening to makes him susceptible to blackmail. It’s a national security risk. Oh and if he is discussing classified information on an UNSECURED phone ? :lol

djohn2oo8
10-24-2018, 06:24 PM
Directly listening to his phone calls :rollin

koriwhat
10-24-2018, 06:25 PM
In the end, the fact he is using an unsecured phone in which Russia And China are listening to makes him susceptible to blackmail. It’s a national security risk. Oh and if he is discussing classified information on an UNSECURED phone ? :lol

see my point was proved. all you got are assumptions and wishful thinking but hrc actually pushed through classified material on her illegal private server. refute it!

Democrats, the party of assumptions and wishful thinking.

djohn2oo8
10-24-2018, 06:26 PM
see my point was proved. all you got are assumptions and wishful thinking but hrc actually pushed through classified material on her illegal private server. refute it!

Democrats, the party of assumptions and wishful thinking.
Facts. He was warned not to use that phone and he did anyway. Also facts, he is being spied on :lol

in2deep
10-24-2018, 06:30 PM
Stupid thread given that sec of state Hillary ran Clintonemail.commfrom her basement

djohn2oo8
10-24-2018, 06:32 PM
Stupid thread given that sec of state Hillary ran Clintonemail.commfrom her basement
Or the actual fucking President being spied on. And his conversations likely recorded :lol

koriwhat
10-24-2018, 06:33 PM
Facts. He was warned not to use that phone and he did anyway. Also facts, he is being spied on :lol

yeah, we know he is being spied on and has been by hrc and co. that's a definite.

djohn2oo8
10-24-2018, 06:34 PM
yeah, we know he is being spied on and has been by hrc and co. that's a definite.
Where the link to that?

Spurs Homer
10-24-2018, 07:22 PM

Several of Trumps staff had their own server - IN THE WHITE HOUSE -

but-but her emails!

djohn2oo8
10-25-2018, 01:23 PM

butter emails

Pavlov
10-25-2018, 01:27 PM
:lmao this stupid motherfucker

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--57kw6PFU--/c_scale,f_auto,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/jx3fjgn39we9qilk6idp.jpg

benefactor
10-25-2018, 01:28 PM

djohn2oo8
10-25-2018, 01:31 PM
Lol

Chucho
10-25-2018, 01:48 PM
:rollin

in2deep
10-25-2018, 01:58 PM
Or the actual fucking President being spied on. And his conversations likely recorded :lol

"We should stipulate that every intelligence service —not just ours, but every European intelligence service, every Asian intelligence service, wherever there's an intelligence service — here's one thing that they're going to be doing: They're going to be trying to understand the world better, and what's going on in world capitals around the world," he said. "If that weren't the case, then there'd be no use for an intelligence service."

Obama said the Europeans "are some of the closest allies that we have in the world." But he added, "I guarantee you that in European capitals, there are people who are interested in, if not what I had for breakfast, at least what my talking points might be should I end up meeting with their leaders. That's how intelligence services operate."

https://www.cleveland.com/world/index.ssf/2013/07/obama_suggests_everyone_spies.html

they probably wanted to know what Trump had for breakfast according to Obama :lol

djohn2oo8
10-25-2018, 02:01 PM
"We should stipulate that every intelligence service —not just ours, but every European intelligence service, every Asian intelligence service, wherever there's an intelligence service — here's one thing that they're going to be doing: They're going to be trying to understand the world better, and what's going on in world capitals around the world," he said. "If that weren't the case, then there'd be no use for an intelligence service."

Obama said the Europeans "are some of the closest allies that we have in the world." But he added, "I guarantee you that in European capitals, there are people who are interested in, if not what I had for breakfast, at least what my talking points might be should I end up meeting with their leaders. That's how intelligence services operate."

https://www.cleveland.com/world/index.ssf/2013/07/obama_suggests_everyone_spies.html

they probably wanted to know what Trump had for breakfast according to Obama :lol
Obama didn’t say anything about using an unsecured cell phone as President :lol

hater
10-25-2018, 02:02 PM

:lolb:lolm:lol

in2deep
10-25-2018, 02:03 PM

did he say anything about unsecure servers from your basement? :lol

koriwhat
10-25-2018, 02:12 PM
Several of Trumps staff had their own server - IN THE WHITE HOUSE -

but-but her emails!

context matters... i'm no security expert but those servers in the WH are probably looked after by a server admin and not by hillary's terrorist assistant at her residence.

boutons_deux
10-25-2018, 02:15 PM

He did say he missed his personal Blackberry replaced with a govt secure phone

djohn2oo8
10-25-2018, 02:28 PM
did he say anything about unsecure servers from your basement? :lol
Remind me what the concern about that was? Could he be foreign spying?

djohn2oo8
10-25-2018, 02:29 PM
He did say he missed his personal Blackberry replaced with a govt secure phone
Probably like most Presidents

Pavlov
10-25-2018, 02:30 PM
did he say anything about unsecure servers from your basement? :lolfrom what I remember is was secured -- just not well-secured.

boutons_deux
10-25-2018, 03:10 PM
Conservative Writer Explains Why Trump's iPhone Security Breach

Is So Much Worse than Hillary Clinton's Email Server

Remember when all the Republicans cared about was proper cybersecurity protocols?

Congress and conservatives more broadly seem to have little interest in President Donald Trump's demonstrated inability to follow basic cybersecurity measures to protect his and the government's sensitive information.

Jennifer Rubin, an anti-Trump but conservative commentator, called (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/opinions/wp/2018/10/25/congress-must-investigate-trumps-grossly-negligent-approach-to-national-security/?utm_term=.d7dc686ceec7) out this hypocrisy Thursday in the wake of a New York Times report that Russian and Chinese spies have been listening in to the president's conversations on his private cell phone.

"Trump makes Hillary Clinton look pristine on secret-keeping," she said.

First,

unlike with the Clinton situation, we know the Chinese and Russian are hacking in — and using the information against the United States. Trump’s refusal to stop constitutes willful neglect of his duties as commander in chief.

Second,

we have no idea what he’s sharing with friends, and we shouldn’t rely on his utter lack of interest (!) in classified briefings to reassure us that no harm is being done.

Third,

Trump doesn’t have to be revealing secret sources of information to be putting national security at risk. Matters as mundane as the president’s location or his travel plans are classified. There is a universe of information that could harm the United States if obtained by our enemies.

She reported that the insecurity of Trump's calls could reveal classified information, his own exact location, and key insights into his state of mind.

The New York Times report is also remarkable, she said, because it shows that

Trump's own person aides are so terrified by his behavior that they've leaked it to the press.

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/conservative-writer-explains-why-trumps-iphone-security-breach-so-much-worse

in2deep
10-25-2018, 03:42 PM
from what I remember is was secured -- just not well-secured.

we will never know how secure it was as the hard drives and hardware somehow exploded into a million pieces

Pavlov
10-25-2018, 03:45 PM

we will never know how secure it was as the hard drives and hardware somehow exploded into a million piecesI think you're conflating different news stories tbh.

LGBTQIAPK & G-D
10-26-2018, 09:02 PM

It was a mistake; she said that! She took responsibility, too!