PDA

View Full Version : Patty "Lost on defense " Mills

ivanfromwestwood
10-24-2018, 09:38 PM
He switches when theres no need completely ruining defensive rotations. He leaves his man in the corner on every play to go inside for an offensive rebound that he'll never get. The last 2 games every time he enters we lose the lead. Worst of all this piece of shit will probably retire as a spur. Marco should get all his minutes moving forward

Chinook
10-24-2018, 09:39 PM
He's playing really poorly.

RC_Drunkford
10-24-2018, 09:44 PM
He been playing like this since 2016 tbh and he will never ever get traded. That's the new leader in the locker room. I loved how he ran passed his man to midcourt on a close-out and came back 20 seconds later when they made the basket.
That type of roster construction is basically what made Kawhi leave

ivanfromwestwood
10-24-2018, 09:49 PM
He's playing really poorly.

Understatement of the year. Hes hot trash with a generous portion of shit on the side. Hes so bad I almost called my old coke connect and relapsed

objective
10-24-2018, 09:57 PM
Don't forget how every time his man has the ball the other Spurs either have to double leading to open shots or even when they don't double they drift over and put their attention on Fatty, so worried about him. Which leads to good looks all the same

TDMVPDPOY
10-24-2018, 10:01 PM
has bad games, but always gets minutes cause his on the bench waving that flag like the bitch he is, explains why his still kept around...

why u think they got rid of the cheerleaders when ur paying this kent 50ms to do the job?

ivanfromwestwood
10-24-2018, 10:04 PM
I feel like hes never missed a minute of time with an injury. This piece of shit has to be the most durable player in the league. I'm not hoping he gets hurt but a level 3 stubbed toe before every game would be tits

Crazymaddopeyo
10-24-2018, 10:06 PM
I feel like hes never missed a minute of time with an injury. This piece of shit has to be the most durable player in the league. I'm not hoping he gets hurt but a level 3 stubbed toe before every game would be tits

He had surgery after the 2014 championship and hasn't been the same since. Although he has always sucked on D, now he just can't make shots either.

ivanfromwestwood
10-24-2018, 10:06 PM
O points 0 asst and 3 turnovers -30+/-

r0drig0lac
10-24-2018, 10:09 PM
has bad games, but always gets minutes cause his on the bench waving that flag like the bitch he is, explains why his still kept around...

why u think they got rid of the cheerleaders when ur paying this kent 50ms to do the job?

:lol

slick'81
10-24-2018, 10:12 PM
2 more years

Xx_SpursNation_xX
10-24-2018, 10:14 PM
He's the definition of getting payed and then mailing it in.

Spurs fever
10-24-2018, 10:16 PM

HAHAHA!!

YGWHI
10-24-2018, 10:37 PM
Sadly, Patty isn't the only one "lost on defense" on this team

On the other end, last game he hit a game-winner, tonight he couldn't hit an ocean.

I guess we should get used to these type of performances if streaky shooters like Patty, DD, Belli, Bryn are on Spurs

Cardinal
10-24-2018, 10:39 PM

:spin

BackHome
10-24-2018, 10:42 PM
You know it’s bad when Pop is pulling him out and putting Forbes in FORBES!!

TDMVPDPOY
10-24-2018, 10:47 PM
with all t he shit thats going on with the roster, regarding the vets...
wouldnt it be nice if none of the younger players were injured and gotten more minutes to develop...

yet metu is rotting on the bench watching and learning from the pos on the team with negative performances who continue to get minutes due to favoritism...

SAGirl
10-24-2018, 11:29 PM
He is playing so poorly that I pity his player fans... Pop has stuck with him all this time and he has been this bad b4. Only the team had much better defensive personnel then.

BlackAndWhite
10-24-2018, 11:33 PM
On the other hand Forbes is rising. We'll see how he is at the end of the season

SAGirl
10-24-2018, 11:34 PM
Frankly ironic that the Tony haters were on the PattyWagon. Karma.

HankChinaski
10-24-2018, 11:37 PM
I think he has until Christmas to early January. If Forbes continues to replicate Mills role cheaper then Mills will be pushed further back into the bench only to pop out for those couple of minute dry spells where nobody is hitting. But if it is coming to that scenario may as well throw in the towel without him.

BatManu20
10-24-2018, 11:42 PM
https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/9b30527cedb10874ad69c7b977b4dabc?width=1024

therealtruth
10-25-2018, 12:17 AM
Remember when Pop outbid himself for Mills. Could have gotten him at a bargain rate.

TDMVPDPOY
10-25-2018, 12:34 AM
Remember when Pop outbid himself for Mills. Could have gotten him at a bargain rate.

he did that when he gave enrique a loyalty contract who looked like he was on his way to the easts

same shit with llama looking kent pau gasol who they reup his contract...

ThaBigFundamental21
10-25-2018, 12:38 AM
He had surgery after the 2014 championship and hasn't been the same since. Although he has always sucked on D, now he just can't make shots either.

This exactly!

Fireball
10-25-2018, 02:47 AM
dabom will find ways to spin that

pookenstein
10-25-2018, 02:57 AM
2 more years

You wish. He'll get anaother contract.

pookenstein
10-25-2018, 02:58 AM
He is playing so poorly that I pity his player fans... Pop has stuck with him all this time and he has been this bad b4. Only the team had much better defensive personnel then.

Even dumbbom?

Spurtacular
10-25-2018, 03:00 AM
But he occasionally makes a jumper; so, it's all worth it.

vander
10-25-2018, 06:43 AM
He switches when theres no need completely ruining defensive rotations. He leaves his man in the corner on every play to go inside for an offensive rebound that he'll never get. The last 2 games every time he enters we lose the lead. Worst of all this piece of shit will probably retire as a spur. Marco should get all his minutes moving forward

someone like Bertans would get pulled from the game after every single defensive possession if he played like Mills. it's as if Mills doesn't have to play D with the rest of the team, he can do what he wants.

TDMVPDPOY
10-25-2018, 06:46 AM
so i was driving home past this clowns house....apparently his got plenty of these...just as much as kobes missed fga
lol giving this clown 50m to be a consistent brick thrower
http://i66.tinypic.com/fem6g4.jpg

superbigtime
10-25-2018, 08:27 AM
Understatement of the year. Hes hot trash with a generous portion of shit on the side. Hes so bad I almost called my old coke connect and relapsed

Goodness. lol

SAGirl
10-25-2018, 09:03 AM
Even dumbbom?
Yes bc I am not a troll.

UncleDennis
10-25-2018, 10:31 AM
Crazy how much better Forbes has been compared to Mills. I know i'd much rather have Forbes, Belinelli, or Bertans take pretty much any shot that Mills puts up. Just a total and complete non factor on either side of the ball, at least the other defensively challenged guys are guaranteed a few triples a night to try and counter balance that turn stile. Fuckin' give the team something, 25 minutes and 0 anything. Who knows maybe if he hurts his shoulder again he'll be serviceable.

RC_Drunkford
10-25-2018, 05:08 PM
someone like Bertans would get pulled from the game after every single defensive possession if he played like Mills. it's as if Mills doesn't have to play D with the rest of the team, he can do what he wants.

that's where you see that "Pop treats everybody the same" ain't true at all

Hoops Czar
10-25-2018, 05:23 PM

He pulled Danny after every missed defensive assignment but that's only because he expected more of him. In Paddy's case, you can't get blood from a turnip. Paddy is foreign. Foreigners aren't expected to play defense.

Ginobilly
10-25-2018, 05:38 PM
I wish h.e.b would hire paddy fulltime to make commercials and be their spokesperson because that's the only thing he's good at. There's highschool basketball players here in S.A that would help the spurs more than that Australian aboriginal midget.

FkLA
10-26-2018, 06:15 AM

:lmao

RC_Drunkford
10-26-2018, 07:03 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/8vF1nGdeGt4kzImZzZ/giphy.gif

SAGirl
10-26-2018, 07:51 AM
Paddy looks awful there but what about Derozan tbh??? That rebound goes right over his head and dude doesn’t even move to go for it. The deeper picture there is that Oladipo game ton San Antonio and tore DeRozan up. I had never been a fan of his and his complete nonchalance in defense is a reason (choking when it matters is the other one).

SAGirl
10-26-2018, 07:52 AM
H
Paddy looks awful there but what about Derozan tbh??? That rebound goes right over his head and dude doesn’t even move to go for it. The deeper picture there is that Oladipo came ton San Antonio and tore DeRozan up. I had never been a fan of Derozan and his complete nonchalance in defense is a reason (choking when it matters is the other one).

Kawhi, Danny or Anderson grab that rebound. Heck, Dejounte is missed precisely bc he grabs rebounds like a maniac.

RC_Drunkford
10-26-2018, 07:57 AM
H
Paddy looks awful there but what about Derozan tbh??? That rebound goes right over his head and dude doesn’t even move to go for it. The deeper picture there is that Oladipo came ton San Antonio and tore DeRozan up. I had never been a fan of Derozan and his complete nonchalance in defense is a reason (choking when it matters is the other one).

Kawhi, Danny or Anderson grab that rebound. Heck, Dejounte is missed precisely bc he grabs rebounds like a maniac.

That's why players like Derozan have never been Spurs material. Shit Aldridge, Gay and Derozan are not Spurs material. You tell Spurs fans in 2014 that 4 years later these 3 guys are on the Spurs they would die laughing. I know I would

objective
10-26-2018, 08:12 AM
That's why players like Derozan have never been Spurs material. Shit Aldridge, Gay and Derozan are not Spurs material. You tell Spurs fans in 2014 that 4 years later these 3 guys are on the Spurs they would die laughing. I know I would

Can't deny it.

duncan2150
10-26-2018, 08:19 AM

At least they bring something offensively....

i’m not totally agree, they are not spurs material like we had before but with a good supporting cast they will be fine. The team is just badly build by the FO.

SAGirl
10-26-2018, 08:40 AM
At least they bring something offensively....

i’m not totally agree, they are not spurs material like we had before but with a good supporting cast they will be fine. The team is just badly build by the FO.
Like if you have a guy that’s your centerpiece and he’s lazy on defense, don’t pair him with other terrible defenders, bad rebounders (Gasol doesn’t even raise his arms for the rebound either) and other non hustle players. That’s all there is in this team right now: non hustle shooters/scorers.

I am used to seeing Spurs best players play the hardest though. Timmy of course, Manu made all the hustle plays. Manu hustled all the time. Derozan isn’t even close to Manu’s greatness on that end. Kawhi and Danny made all the effort plays too. It’s why I love Dejounte even with the offensive struggles. He’s the only guy like that in this roster. Its also why I loved a limited roleplayer like Anderson. He was very impactful last year bc of it

This team without those guys is very unlikeable. DJ getting injured was a tragedy this season. I look forward to White bc I think he makes the hustle plays too. I haven’t watched enough Lonnie to know.

r0drig0lac
10-26-2018, 08:48 AM
Like if you have a guy that’s your centerpiece and he’s lazy on defense, don’t pair him with other terrible defenders, bad rebounders (Gasol doesn’t even raise his arms for the rebound either) and other non hustle players. That’s all there is in this team right now: non hustle shooters/scorers.

I am used to seeing Spurs best players play the hardest though. Timmy of course, Manu made all the hustle plays. Manu hustled all the time. Derozan isn’t even close to Manu’s greatness on that end. Kawhi and Danny made all the effort plays too. It’s why I love Dejounte even with the offensive struggles. He’s the only guy like that in this roster. Its also why I loved a limited roleplayer like Anderson. He was very impactful last year bc of it

This team without those guys is very unlikeable. DJ getting injured was a tragedy this season. I look forward to White bc I think he makes the hustle plays too. I haven’t watched enough Lonnie to know.

Derozan can only work with guys to do the dirty work for him (I really think he's like pg and three type 3 wings is the best solution), he needs to be "hidden" on defense, he's not Kawhi. I just do not think Pop thinks that way or is willing to rearrange the roster.

offset formation
10-26-2018, 08:50 AM

Lol. This is truly pathetic funny coming from you.

SAGirl
10-26-2018, 09:01 AM
Derozan can only work with guys to do the dirty work for him (I really think he's like pg and three type 3 wings is the best solution), he needs to be "hidden" on defense, he's not Kawhi. I just do not think Pop thinks that way or is willing to rearrange the roster.
Agreed +1000

dbestpro
10-26-2018, 09:40 AM
Spurs are doing well offensively without Mills. It is obvious that he should be traded for any player that can provide just a little defensive help. The overall defensive play has actually made hopeful that Huestis can make an appearance.

HankChinaski
10-26-2018, 09:57 AM
I think the spurs will be better equipped to compliment Demar an Aldridge in the off-season. If they are lucky they can pick up someone from the g-league or buyout waiver wire. But they looked limited with options an even more so now due to injuries.

ivanfromwestwood
10-26-2018, 10:24 PM
patty's so shitty he should be waving toilet paper.

TDMVPDPOY
10-26-2018, 11:00 PM
stuffs up in the game with the biggest negative affect, gets bench

how does he gets minutes after being bench? waves his fkn towel every time the spurs make a play,

gets popabitch attention, puts the pos back into the game...