10-24-2018, 09:49 PM
PATFO :worthy:

RC_Drunkford
10-24-2018, 09:54 PM
PATFO :worthy:

best front office in the NBA:lol

Cry Havoc
10-24-2018, 09:55 PM
The line isn't the most surprising thing.

The most surprising thing is that the above two posters aren't pinked.

TDMVPDPOY
10-24-2018, 09:56 PM
ENJOY watching all these former players taking a shit on patfo and their favorite sons and vets

RC_Drunkford
also:

Cojo $7,945,000

Mills $11,571,429

Spurs fever
Lol.

SAGirl
10-24-2018, 09:58 PM
Was happy to see COJO play well at least.

timtonymanu
10-24-2018, 10:00 PM
Wish we kept CoJo instead of Patty House

NASpurs
10-24-2018, 10:05 PM
also:

Cojo $7,945,000

Mills $11,571,429

Just sickening.

anon
10-24-2018, 10:07 PM
I refuse to believe Patty did not tally a single boxout or rebound. PATFO better investigate those humps at the scorer's table.

objective
10-24-2018, 10:09 PM
I'm surprised when he doesn't have stat lines like tonight

TrainOfThought5
10-24-2018, 10:10 PM
Cojo was ALWAYS the better all around PG. Mills was the fan favorite bench sparkplug that we needed at the time. this isnt news.

SuperCam
10-24-2018, 10:10 PM
:pop: I could not be more proud of Corey's performance off the bench tonight and how he represented his country, whose prime minister Justin Trudeau conducts himself with dignity and compassion, unlike the current man sitting in the oval office

TDMVPDPOY
10-24-2018, 10:14 PM
Cojo was ALWAYS the better all around PG. Mills was the fan favorite bench sparkplug that we needed at the time. this isnt news.

better then prime enrique, the same pos who disappears in elimination games, only to bail out by the backup PG, who then gets kick off the team the following year when it came to contract renewal...

TheGreatYacht
10-24-2018, 11:24 PM
:pop: I could not be more proud of Corey's performance off the bench tonight and how he represented his country, whose prime minister Justin Trudeau conducts himself with dignity and compassion, unlike the current man sitting in the oval office
:lmao

Kobe'sAchilles
10-24-2018, 11:34 PM
Dude looks like he got Danny Green's work ethic. He got paid and is single and rich, so you know he about that club life. His career here is over tbh and I'm actually glad that he is doing so horribly bc it makes trading him next year more manageable. We have 5 guys on the roster right now that are better than him and potentially 6 depending who we draft next year. So G'Day mate

ThaBigFundamental21
10-25-2018, 12:40 AM
I always liked Cojo. A solid backup PG. I wish patfo would have kept him.

BackHome
10-26-2018, 05:06 PM
Another G League player everyone falls in love with.

TDMVPDPOY
10-26-2018, 05:30 PM
remember when cojo bailed out that fake leader enrique game 6 against okc 2nd half?

yet spurs patfo with another poor decision making move, trading him and trading decolo...

this is what happens when u have the big3+vets around too long that u sacrifice young players on the roster waiting for their callup

SouthTexasRancher
10-26-2018, 10:25 PM
Fatty Patty Mills for CoJo and Miles Turner. I'd do it in a heartbeat. We'd get both offense and defense. Indiana would never do the deal though.

Leetonidas
10-26-2018, 10:29 PM
Fatty Patty Mills for CoJo and Miles Turner. I'd do it in a heartbeat. We'd get both offense and defense. Indiana would never do the deal though.

No shit

JeffDuncan
10-27-2018, 12:38 AM
Patty is not tradeable. Except to a G league team. Or a junior college. Or a junior high school.

SpursGenius
10-27-2018, 12:53 AM
best front office in the NBA:lol
If cojo sucked off drunkford and senile hack than he would still be on team like reject mills.

venitian navigator
10-27-2018, 12:56 AM
Patty is not tradeable...except for some other bad contract. only chance I see is Phoenix for Warren...both similar contracts and they need a pg who's game is compatible with Booker. considering that Phoenix want to use Booker as a primary ball handler, Mills could be enticing to them. And maybe Warren could fit in the mid range offense of the LMA + DDR Spurs.

JeffDuncan
10-27-2018, 01:16 AM
Patty is not tradeable...except for some other bad contract. ...

Yes, that is a good point. The Spurs are not the only team that screws up with bad contracts.

SouthTexasRancher
10-27-2018, 05:22 AM
No shit

They definitely wouldn't after that last game. Their whole front office was probably back home rolling on the floor laughing their asses off. And ditto for Gasol. We're screwed.

r0drig0lac
10-27-2018, 05:37 AM
Patty is not tradeable...except for some other bad contract. only chance I see is Phoenix for Warren...both similar contracts and they need a pg who's game is compatible with Booker. considering that Phoenix want to use Booker as a primary ball handler, Mills could be enticing to them. And maybe Warren could fit in the mid range offense of the LMA + DDR Spurs.

except that Warren is 3x better player than Mills, and suns fo would laugh and hang up the phone in our face

venitian navigator
10-27-2018, 05:54 AM
except that Warren is 3x better player than Mills, and suns fo would laugh and hang up the phone in our face

last I check, Phoenix is 1-3, does not have a veteran point guard, need one that can let Booker control the ball and has outside shooting, has four small forwards that want all four to play and deserve to play (Jackson, Warren, Ariza, Bridges)...so I suppose they could be open to trade one of them and I see not a lot of point guards available for a Warren trade that can play better than Mills.
In suppose that Warren is the most available of the four considering the kind of game Phoenix want to play.

r0drig0lac
10-27-2018, 06:02 AM
last I check, Phoenix is 1-3, does not have a veteran point guard, need one that can let Booker control the ball and has outside shooting, has four small forwards that want all four to play and deserve to play (Jackson, Warren, Ariza, Bridges)...so I suppose they could be open to trade one of them and I see not a lot of point guards available for a Warren trade that can play better than Mills.
In suppose that Warren is the most available of the four considering the kind of game Phoenix want to play.

I do not disagree on this, but from all people, why do you think Mills would be this guy (he is not and was never a playmaker and is cleary a negative on defense)? I'm just saying that if the other teams in the league are watching the same as us (and spurstalk just as patfo has by habit to overestimate spurs players in relation to players of other teams), Mills has value zero now

venitian navigator
10-27-2018, 07:22 AM
I do not disagree on this, but from all people, why do you think Mills would be this guy (he is not and was never a playmaker and is cleary a negative on defense)? I'm just saying that if the other teams in the league are watching the same as us (and spurstalk just as patfo has by habit to overestimate spurs players in relation to players of other teams), Mills has value zero now

I'm not saying Mills has big value, but that he can be traded anly for a contract seen as bad or near bad as his one. Warren is a decent player but has some of the negatives of Mills, in the sense that he plays not a great defense and is signed for a long time (more or the same of Mills).
But not only this.
He has also two other negative things for the Suns.
The first one is that he plays only the mid range game, and does not shoot the three. In this sense Mills could be a lot more valuable for the suns than him.
The second is that he plays as the veteran small forward for a team that have three players that, for different reasons, are seen (or should be considered) all more valuable than him and all of them deserving more playing time than him. On the opposite, they have no point guards and for sure no small point that shoot the three except for Canaan, that I consider worse than Mills.
That's why I see this trade at least possible...also if not probable.

RC_Drunkford
10-27-2018, 07:53 AM
I'm not saying Mills has big value, but that he can be traded anly for a contract seen as bad or near bad as his one. Warren is a decent player but has some of the negatives of Mills, in the sense that he plays not a great defense and is signed for a long time (more or the same of Mills).
But not only this.
He has also two other negative things for the Suns.
The first one is that he plays only the mid range game, and does not shoot the three. In this sense Mills could be a lot more valuable for the suns than him.
The second is that he plays as the veteran small forward for a team that have three players that, for different reasons, are seen (or should be considered) all more valuable than him and all of them deserving more playing time than him. On the opposite, they have no point guards and for sure no small point that shoot the three except for Canaan, that I consider worse than Mills.
That's why I see this trade at least possible...also if not probable.

I agree. I think you could even ship out Mills for Tyson Chandlers expiring. Sacramento and Orlando could also be targets, cause they need a back up PG and some veteran leadership.

MaNu4Tres
10-27-2018, 10:37 AM
I agree. I think you could even ship out Mills for Tyson Chandlers expiring. Sacramento and Orlando could also be targets, cause they need a back up PG and some veteran leadership.

Id attach Poeltl to Mills & trade him for Chandler.

RC_Drunkford
10-27-2018, 10:56 AM

Thought about doing the same. I'd rather try to move Mills to the Kings together with Belinelli or Bertans and get Shumpert and Yogi Ferrell back. Attach the Toronto pick if you have to. Or throw in Poetl and ask for Skal in return. Just make sure you get expiring contracts back. The 2019 offseason got so many good role players who are free agents. The Spurs need cap space

TD 21
10-27-2018, 04:16 PM

Due to the presence of Ayton, Poeltl wouldn't have much value to the Suns. Even in terms of re-sale value, let's say he's worth a non-lottery 1st. That's relatively meaningless to a team stocked with promising young players and is trying to take a step towards respectability.

DMC
10-27-2018, 04:26 PM
CoJo's towel waving skills were never fully developed. Even now he struggles to make perfect circles or pop the towel at the right moments.

Millennial_Messiah
10-27-2018, 04:39 PM
Wish we kept CoJo instead of Patty House

:lol Most casual/newer fans won't catch that reference

JeffDuncan
10-27-2018, 05:16 PM
... I'd rather try to move Mills to the Kings ...

We need to move Mills any way it can be done. Just any way at all. If all else fails, use bribery. Extortion. Forgery. Blackmail. Surely the Spurs have picked up enough dirt over the years about other teams, and their owners, that we could blackmail somebody. Make up a story about Mills molesting kangaroos and report it to PETA. He's just gotta go.

Where there's a will there's a way.

I wasn't always like this. During the glory years I was calm, and had higher ethical standards.

TimDunkem
10-27-2018, 05:51 PM
Patty will retire a Spur. Accept it.

BD24
10-27-2018, 07:21 PM
Why not have them throw in Oladipo while we’re at it?

Budkin
10-27-2018, 08:19 PM
Bonner gave his Pop materials to Patty for safe keeping...

Play Boban
10-27-2018, 08:46 PM
remember when cojo bailed out that fake leader enrique game 6 against okc 2nd half?

yet spurs patfo with another poor decision making move, trading him and trading decolo...

this is what happens when u have the big3+vets around too long that u sacrifice young players on the roster waiting for their callup
Truth bombs. Don’t forget about Speedy Clayton, either.

SouthTexasRancher
10-29-2018, 05:13 AM
Why not have them throw in Oladipo while we’re at it?

Well if you can convince him to take $18,000,000.00 less than he's making then I'm all for it. Maybe we can get New Orleans to make it a 3 way deal and send Anthony Davis to us for free.