PDA

View Full Version : NBA: 51 points in 24 shots...

JakeCuenca
10-25-2018, 12:18 AM
How this man who was the best player of 70 win team still gets regularly put under carrer losers like Malone is beyond comprehension at this point.

Curry is clearly a top 20 and really a 15 player of all time.

Fucking durabeta had to ruin it all

Kawhitstorm
10-25-2018, 12:40 AM
How this man who was the best player of 70 win team still gets regularly put under carrer losers like Malone is beyond comprehension at this point.

Regular season chump:reading

TDMVPDPOY
10-25-2018, 12:42 AM
him and klay thomspon could be climbing the all time rankings...but no...had to be a cuck

Arcadian
10-25-2018, 01:08 AM
This guy broke basketball. You're not supposed to be able to make 11 of 16 threes :lol

FrostKing
10-25-2018, 02:35 AM
Meh. One dimensional player. Would like to see him guard Stockton in a physical low possession winner scores 82 points style game. I have no doubts John with his elite stamina could run up and down freely

LkrFan
10-25-2018, 05:56 AM
Steph is the greatest 6 foot or shorter player in NBA history. He could have broke his own 3pt record last night but Kerr called off the dogs. :lol

I like it that he had that kind of performance vs an all star backcourt. That's some alpha shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit! :lmao

R. DeMurre
10-25-2018, 06:13 AM
Curry's career 3ptFG% (43.7%) is higher than Russell Westbrook's career FG% (43.5%). Think about that for a second...

TDMVPDPOY
10-25-2018, 09:17 AM
chucking 3s, running up the score, playing in scrub minutes...why doesnt he defend the other teams best perimeter player?

Clipper Nation
10-25-2018, 09:27 AM
Curry > Durbeta. Sorry, but it's the truth, no matter how hard LeBron haters and KD apologists want to pretend otherwise for their agenda.

Killakobe81
10-25-2018, 10:58 AM
Curry > Durbeta. Sorry, but it's the truth, no matter how hard LeBron haters and KD apologists want to pretend otherwise for their agenda.

I don't agree ...
But ...
I do think Steph is more critical to Warriors success.
Just watch the Dubs at Oracle, They cheer for KD and they love KD ...
But its nothing like the adoration they have for Steph.
Because his 3's handles, shimmy etc ignite the fans and his team ...steph is more critical to Warriors success.

KD scored 30 pts on 15 shots but Steph stole the show because his highlights are "flashy/splashy" and the crowd goes wild ... KD is more efficient and more consistent.

All that being said ...everyone talking Kawhi, Ant etc.
Steph has been in MVP form all year ..and this new faster pace NBA will make it even easier for him to score.

StrengthAndHonor
10-25-2018, 10:59 AM
Warriors went from a choking 73-9 team to a 3 Peat champion under Durant...

Clipper Nation
10-25-2018, 11:02 AM

Warriors already rang without him.

Laker_1995
10-25-2018, 11:05 AM
Durant will always be Curry’s side bitch. Klay the baby momma lol. Durant ruined Curry’s ranking in my
opinion.

StrengthAndHonor
10-25-2018, 11:15 AM
Warriors already rang without him.
Sure, took advantage of Lebron and a pile of trash :lol. Safe to say if Kyrie was healthy in that series, Cavs takes it...

HarlemHeat37
10-25-2018, 11:54 AM
Sure, took advantage of Lebron and a pile of trash :lol. Safe to say if Kyrie was healthy in that series, Cavs takes it...

Why? They were going to beat them in 5 the following season if Draymond hadn't gotten suspended:lol

phxspurfan
10-25-2018, 01:15 PM

2-peat so far

phxspurfan
10-25-2018, 01:16 PM
I don't agree ...
But ...
I do think Steph is more critical to Warriors success.
Just watch the Dubs at Oracle, They cheer for KD and they love KD ...
But its nothing like the adoration they have for Steph.
Because his 3's handles, shimmy etc ignite the fans and his team ...steph is more critical to Warriors success.

KD scored 30 pts on 15 shots but Steph stole the show because his highlights are "flashy/splashy" and the crowd goes wild ... KD is more efficient and more consistent.

All that being said ...everyone talking Kawhi, Ant etc.
Steph has been in MVP form all year ..and this new faster pace NBA will make it even easier for him to score.

Steph is the Dubs. KD is great, but Curry created the culture, is their swag and heart.

spurraider21
10-25-2018, 02:33 PM
overrated chucker, wannabe kobe...

:lol

Kobe'sAchilles
10-25-2018, 04:02 PM
I miss the days when you could really just hit a person when they drive to the basket. I'm no pro (or anywhere close) but the way I grew up is that when you went in the lane you were going to get hit. Nowadays I gotta watch James Harden and Curry do all this bullshit flops and celebrations and nobody knocks them out. Metta World come back!

spurraider21
10-25-2018, 04:18 PM
so you want talentless goons doing nothing but injuring star players

lol

Spurtacular
10-25-2018, 09:12 PM
him and klay thomspon could be climbing the all time rankings...but no...had to be a cuck

Spurtacular
10-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Curry's career 3ptFG% (43.7%) is higher than Russell Westbrook's career FG% (43.5%). Think about that for a second...

Curry would be a bench player overnight if the NBA got rid of the three-point line. Think about that for a second...

spurraider21
10-25-2018, 09:32 PM
Curry would be a bench player overnight if the NBA got rid of the three-point line. Think about that for a second...
jimmer would be benched overnight if the chinese basketball association got rid of the three-point line. think about that for a second...

FrostKing
10-25-2018, 09:36 PM
so you want talentless goons doing nothing but injuring star players

lol
What's Curry doing other than practicing his jump shot all day? Doesn't have to guard, rebound or create. Darker skinned Steve Kerr to be honest.

tlongII
10-25-2018, 09:58 PM
Dame with an easy 41 tonight.

Chris
10-25-2018, 10:01 PM
Dame with an easy 41 tonight.

Thanks for LMAlpha tbh

paperboy77
10-25-2018, 10:16 PM

Curry is freaking awesome for sure and amazing. Just remember though, David Robinson was also an immense talent that was never fully appreciated. Shit happens in life! Of course if HE gave a shit about that he could do like everyone else and ask for a trade. Free country after all... US is what you make of it!

Chris
10-25-2018, 10:41 PM
Curry is freaking awesome for sure and amazing. Just remember though, David Robinson was also an immense talent that was never fully appreciated. Shit happens in life! Of course if HE gave a shit about that he could do like everyone else and ask for a trade. Free country after all... US is what you make of it!

Admiral got 2 rings, MVP, DPOY, first team all-american, lock for HOF. I think he is fully appreciated especially here in San Antonio. He's a full blown philanthropist - Carver Academy. I don't agree with the comparison beyond being overshadowed by a better talent ie: Durant/Duncan

ambchang
10-26-2018, 05:38 AM
Curry is a great talent as every player should be evaluated based on their respective era. That said, he’s missing some postseason signature game. Even a choker like Garnett has that game 7 vs lakers in 2004.

DMC
10-26-2018, 04:20 PM
Durant will always be Curry’s side bitch. Klay the baby momma lol. Durant ruined Curry’s ranking in my
opinion.

His side bitch took both his Finals MVP trophies.

DMC
10-26-2018, 04:21 PM
Curry is a great talent as every player should be evaluated based on their respective era. That said, he’s missing some postseason signature game. Even a choker like Garnett has that game 7 vs lakers in 2004.

He lacks size and defense. He won't have those games except offensively. The other team has to have a really bad night for him to go off for 50 in a playoff game.

Nother Level
10-26-2018, 09:13 PM
His side bitch took both his Finals MVP trophies.

Actually, Curry's the side bitch. :lol

DMC
10-26-2018, 11:13 PM
Actually, Curry's the side bitch. :lol

That was my point. Imagine Lebron joined the Spurs after 2007 loss and no one else in SA ever won a Finals MVP except Lebron.

LkrFan
10-27-2018, 12:46 AM

Dayum!! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Arcadian
10-27-2018, 01:04 AM

That series only went 6 games. Lakers won 4-2.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200405310LAL.html

Were you referring to game 6 of this series, or another series entirely? Just wondering.

'04 Garnett was insanely good, though. One of the most versatile players of all time.

Edit: I'm guessing you meant Game 7 vs the Kings in '04 when he had 32 points, 21 boards, 5 blocks and 4 steals...against Chris Webber.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200405190MIN.html

I really wish the Spurs had made the WCF that year. Duncan vs Garnett in the '04 playoffs would have been magical.

ambchang
10-27-2018, 04:43 AM
That series only went 6 games. Lakers won 4-2.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200405310LAL.html

Were you referring to game 6 of this series, or another series entirely? Just wondering.

'04 Garnett was insanely good, though. One of the most versatile players of all time.

Edit: I'm guessing you meant Game 7 vs the Kings in '04 when he had 32 points, 21 boards, 5 blocks and 4 steals...against Chris Webber.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/200405190MIN.html

I really wish the Spurs had made the WCF that year. Duncan vs Garnett in the '04 playoffs would have been magical.

Yes. You’re right. Meant the kings.
I thought he also had a good game vs the lakers.
But 04 Garnett was the best version of Garnett. Sprewell and alien freed him up.