PDA

View Full Version : Grassley sends criminal referral for attorney Michael Avenatti and Kavanaugh accuser

ducks
10-25-2018, 01:05 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/grassley-sends-criminal-referral-for-kavanaugh-accuser-julie-swetnick-and-attorney-michael-avenatti

Pavlov
10-25-2018, 01:06 PM
lol Grassley

ducks
10-25-2018, 01:10 PM
Makes more then you
Better retirement plan to

Pavlov
10-25-2018, 01:11 PM
Makes more then you
Better retirement plan toAvenatti makes more than you or Grassley or Kavanaugh.

ducks
10-25-2018, 01:25 PM
He also got kicked out because he does not pay his landlord
Because he is to stupid to rent and not buy

ducks
10-25-2018, 01:26 PM
Avenatti makes more than you or Grassley or Kavanaugh.

He also does not pay his taxes

Reck
10-25-2018, 01:27 PM
Makes more then you
Better retirement plan to

lol pimping other people's money.

Almost everyone here earns more than you. I can be sure of that. :lol

Pavlov
10-25-2018, 01:28 PM
He also does not pay his taxesThat's just smart business.

Spurminator
10-25-2018, 01:36 PM
Good, if they can prove it was a fabrication, then they should be prosecuted.

But what if they don't?

Reck
10-25-2018, 01:40 PM

But what if they don't?

Does that ever matter?

They will run with this for years.

ducks
10-25-2018, 01:57 PM
lol pimping other people's money.

Almost everyone here earns more than you. I can be sure of that. :lol

I make so much my wife does not have to

boutons_deux
10-25-2018, 02:22 PM

But what if they don't?

If prosecuted, and if prosecution fails, who pays the defendants $100Ks in legal fees?

Iowa, its pols expose it as a shit hole.

spurraider21
10-25-2018, 02:24 PM
then why does she continue to accept my payments?

ducks
10-25-2018, 02:36 PM
Why lie

Spurminator
10-25-2018, 03:11 PM
Does that ever matter?

They will run with this for years.

Justice matters. Who will run with what?

benefactor
10-25-2018, 03:56 PM
I'm sure Javier the yard guy is stopping by your place on the regular to beat the brakes off her fat ass while you plunge toilets trying make enough cash to cover her grocery bill

Reck
10-25-2018, 04:46 PM
I'm sure Javier the yard guy is stopping by your place on the regular to beat the brakes off her fat ass while you plunge toilets trying make enough cash to cover her grocery bill

This reminds me so much of white pants and his penchant for buying his girfriend high value purses while at work. :lol

Spurminator
10-25-2018, 05:31 PM

dudley.gif

Chris
10-25-2018, 05:40 PM

:lmao

TSA
10-25-2018, 09:16 PM
lol Grassley

What’s funny? Be specific.

TSA
10-25-2018, 09:19 PM

According to the second woman's declaration that Avenatti provided to the Senate Judiciary Committee, she said: "During the years 1981-82, I witnessed firsthand Brett Kavanaugh, together with others, 'spike' the 'punch' at house parties I attended with Quaaludes and/or grain alcohol. I understood this was being done for the purpose of making girls more likely to engage in sexual acts and less likely to say 'No.'"

The statement also said that Kavanaugh was "overly aggressive and verbally abusive to girls. This conduct included inappropriate physical contact with girls of a sexual nature."

But reached by phone independently from Avenatti on Oct. 3, the woman said she only "skimmed" the declaration. After reviewing the statement, she wrote in a text on Oct. 4 to NBC News: "It is incorrect that I saw Brett spike the punch. I didn't see anyone spike the punch...I was very clear with Michael Avenatti from day one."

When pressed about abusive behavior towards girls, she wrote in a text: "I would not ever allow anyone to be abusive in my presence. Male or female."

Shortly after tweeting out the woman's allegations on Oct. 2, Avenatti confirmed to NBC News that it was the same woman interviewed by phone on Sept. 30. But when questioned on Oct. 3 about the discrepancies between what she said in the phone interview and the serious allegations in the sworn declaration, Avenatti said he was "disgusted" with NBC News. At one point, in an apparent effort to thwart the reporting process, he added in the phone call, "How about this, on background, it's not the same woman. What are you going to do with that?"

After NBC News received text messages from the woman refuting some of the claims in the declaration, NBC reached out again to Avenatti, who defended the declaration.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," he said in a text. "I have a signed declaration that states otherwise together with multiple audio recordings where she stated exactly what is in the declaration. There were also multiple witnesses to our discussions."

He sent a follow-up message moments later: "I just confirmed with her yet again that everything in the declaration is true and correct," Avenatti said. "She must have been confused by your question."

Roughly five minutes later, the woman sent a formally-worded text backing Avenatti. "Please understand that everything in the declaration is true and you should not contact me anymore regarding this issue," the text read.

But when reached by phone minutes later, the woman again insisted that she never saw Kavanaugh spike punch or act inappropriately toward women. She said she's "been consistent in what she's told Michael."

In a subsequent text on Oct. 5, she wrote, "I will definitely talk to you again and no longer Avenatti. I do not like that he twisted my words."

Mikeanaro
10-25-2018, 09:25 PM
Not Julie.

Reck
10-25-2018, 09:28 PM
What’s funny? Be specific.

The funny part is this doesn't end up anywhere.

TSA
10-25-2018, 09:32 PM
The funny part is this doesn't end up anywhere.
You should be hoping it goes somewhere as to shut Avenatti the fuck up. He’s on your team whether you like it or not.

Chris
10-25-2018, 09:34 PM

Reck
10-25-2018, 09:38 PM
You should be hoping it goes somewhere as to shut Avenatti the fuck up. He’s on your team whether you like it or not.

Democracy.

TSA
10-26-2018, 06:39 PM
Democracy.

Your 2020 candidate

Winehole23
10-26-2018, 06:54 PM
Doesn't that mean they'd have to investigate Kavanaugh's prep school career?

Signed,
Perplexed

TSA
10-26-2018, 07:06 PM
Doesn't that mean they'd have to investigate Kavanaugh's prep school career?

Signed,
Perplexed

Simply put, the sworn statement Mr. Avenatti provided the Committee on October 2 appears to be an outright fraud. According to NBC News, the purported declarant denied - both before and after the sworn statement was released - the key allegations Mr. Avenatti attributed to her. She stated she was clear and consistent “from day one” with Mr. Avenatti that those claims were not true. And she said Mr. Avenatti “twisted [her] words.” When reporters pressed him on these discrepancies, Mr. Avenatti attempted to deceive them in an apparent effort to thwart the truth coming out.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-10-26%20CEG%20to%20DOJ%20FBI%20(Second%20Avenatti%20R eferral)%20-%20with%20enclosures_Redacted.pdf

AaronY
10-26-2018, 07:32 PM
He also does not pay his taxes
You only like tax dodgers when they dodge the draft too, I guess?

boutons_deux
10-26-2018, 11:38 PM
senile fuckoff shitbag Grassley and accomplices intimidating anybody thinking of opposing Repugs

Reck
10-27-2018, 11:13 AM

Your 2020 candidate

I dont know why republicans want to put Kavanaugh back on the news. You cant investigate Avennati and his client without getting Kavanaugh involve too.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1056063192223440897

Republicans won, got rapeK on the SCOTUS, got a boost of support from their base and yet here they are looking for more. Ever heard of the saying "leaving sleeping dogs lie?"

Spurs Homer
10-27-2018, 11:20 AM
I dont know why republicans want to put Kavanaugh back on the news. You cant investigate Avennati and his client without getting Kavanaugh involve too.

Republicans won, got rapeK on the SCOTUS, got a boost of support from their base and yet here they are looking for more. Ever heard of the saying "leaving sleeping dogs lie?"

This is good news actually - the Kavanaugh coverup gets a closer look.

TSA
10-27-2018, 02:07 PM

No, no one has ever heard the saying “leaving sleeping dogs lie”. That’s not a saying, “let sleeping dogs lie” is a saying.

Half the time I think your word salad and odd word choice is from retardation and the other half of the time I think it’s because you were foreign born. So are you retarded, foreign born, or both? And what country were you originally from before landing in New York?

Reck
10-27-2018, 02:19 PM
No, no one has ever heard the saying “leaving sleeping dogs lie”. That’s not a saying, “let sleeping dogs lie” is a saying.

Half the time I think your word salad and odd word choice is from retardation and the other half of the time I think it’s because you were foreign born. So are you retarded, foreign born, or both? And what country were you originally from before landing in New York?

So instead of addressing the valid points I make you go on a personal insult rant. :lol

Like you need your shit pushed in even more today, ricin/pizza boy. Isn't that right, cuck?

Millennial_Messiah
10-27-2018, 04:52 PM
You only like tax dodgers when they dodge the draft too, I guess?
Draft dodging is a good thing. Tax dodging is not. If everyone dodged their taxes, there would be no federal services. Although I will say that congressmen/staff/presidents etc are overpaid.

koriwhat
10-27-2018, 05:36 PM
Like you need your shit pushed in even more...

you should know, right? haha

TSA
10-27-2018, 06:40 PM
So instead of addressing the valid points I make you go on a personal insult rant. :lol

Like you need your shit pushed in even more today, ricin/pizza boy. Isn't that right, cuck?cuck :lol ouch

You didn’t really make any valid points. They already have Avenatti’s sworn statement. Now they just need the declarant to testify.

“Simply put, the sworn statement Mr. Avenatti provided the Committee on October 2 appears to be an outright fraud. According to NBC News, the purported declarant denied - both before and after the sworn statement was released - the key allegations Mr. Avenatti attributed to her. She stated she was clear and consistent “from day one” with Mr. Avenatti that those claims were not true. And she said Mr. Avenatti “twisted [her] words.” When reporters pressed him on these discrepancies, Mr. Avenatti attempted to deceive them in an apparent effort to thwart the truth coming out.”

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...s_Redacted.pdf

So, what country were you originally from before landing in New York?

Reck
10-27-2018, 06:46 PM
cuck :lol ouch

You didn’t really make any valid points. They already have Avenatti’s sworn statement. Now they just need the declarant to testify.

“Simply put, the sworn statement Mr. Avenatti provided the Committee on October 2 appears to be an outright fraud. According to NBC News, the purported declarant denied - both before and after the sworn statement was released - the key allegations Mr. Avenatti attributed to her. She stated she was clear and consistent “from day one” with Mr. Avenatti that those claims were not true. And she said Mr. Avenatti “twisted [her] words.” When reporters pressed him on these discrepancies, Mr. Avenatti attempted to deceive them in an apparent effort to thwart the truth coming out.”

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...s_Redacted.pdf

So, what country were you originally from before landing in New York?

Yeah that's nothing new and does not address my post at all. Why are you interested in where I'm from? A bit creepy but I dont mind telling you where I'm from. It's a place called America.

Look it up. It's currently being run into the ground. Want more info? My parents are Italian-American. lol

TSA
10-27-2018, 07:14 PM
Yeah that's nothing new and does not address my post at all. Why are you interested in where I'm from? A bit creepy but I dont mind telling you where I'm from. It's a place called America.

Look it up. It's currently being run into the ground. Want more info? My parents are Italian-American. lol

There wasn’t anything to address in your post. You think this criminal referral will be a problem for Kavanaugh, it won’t.

I’m interested in where you’re from because of how often you phrase and say things that just odd if you were born here.
A lot of your sentences and their structure look like they were run through an English translator program.

leaving sleeping dogs lie lol

Reck
10-27-2018, 07:18 PM
There wasn’t anything to address in your post. You think this criminal referral will be a problem for Kavanaugh, it won’t.

I’m interested in where you’re from because of how often you phrase and say things that just odd if you were born here.
A lot of your sentences and their structure look like they were run through an English translator program.

leaving sleeping dogs lie lol

I didn't say it would be a problem for Kavanaugh. I said he would need to be involved in that process of investigation.

And yeah you got me, I totally care how well I write on a board with 99% of trolls. You can tell I do because I capitalize letters and such. Auto correct gives me an A on efforts every single time. :cry

Of all the retarded things you could argue you chose this. :lmao

TSA
10-27-2018, 07:32 PM
I didn't say it would be a problem for Kavanaugh. I said he would need to be involved in that process of investigation.But that’s not a point it’s just a given. What was your point/points you didn’t think I addressed?

And yeah you got me, I totally care how well I write on a board with 99% of trolls. You can tell I do because I capitalize letters and such. Auto correct gives me an A on efforts every single time. :cry

Of all the retarded things you could argue you chose this. :lmao

You’re the one who said “ever heard of the saying” and then posted something that isn’t a saying :lol
I’m not arguing I’m just curious and asking you questions. And I never said anything about your spelling, it’s your word choice and sentence structure. It’s just odd, that’s all I’m saying.

Reck
10-27-2018, 07:43 PM
But that’s not a point it’s just a given. What was your point/points you didn’t think I addressed?

For starters the tweet.

They're not my points as much as they are Avenatti's.

How do you send a criminal referral to the DOJ for some particulars and think the involvement of the center figure wouldn't be needed? At the very least the FBI would actually have to do an investigation into the allegations that Kavanaugh did these things in full. Not just politely asking 2 questions and excluding key witnesses like Ford, this chick and all of the Kavanaugh's class mates who actually said Ford was not lying about his drinking and whatnot.

TSA
10-27-2018, 07:57 PM

But that’s not a point it’s just a given. What was your point/points you didn’t think I addressed?

They're not my points as much as they are Avenatti's. :cry why won’t you address the points I didn’t make :cry :lol

How do you send a criminal referral to the DOJ for some particulars and think the involvement of the center figure wouldn't be needed? At the very least the FBI would actually have to do an investigation into the allegations that Kavanaugh did these things in full. Not just politely asking 2 questions and excluding key witnesses like Ford, this chick and all of the Kavanaugh's class mates who actually said Ford was not lying about his drinking and whatnot.

Concerning this criminal referral Kavanaugh doesn’t even need to testify again. Only Avenatti and the declarant need to testify. The criminal referral has to do with Avenatti’s sworn statement.

“the purported declarant denied - both before and after the sworn statement was released - the key allegations Mr. Avenatti attributed to her.”

DMX7
10-27-2018, 11:54 PM
He also got kicked out because he does not pay his landlord
Because he is to stupid to rent and not buy

You're too stupid to string together proper sentences and to know the difference between "too" and "to".

Nbadan
10-29-2018, 01:44 AM
Grassley should be investigating the Kavanaugh lies while he's at it...