PDA

View Full Version : Raptors: Can take down the Warriors

DAF86
10-25-2018, 07:41 PM
I would still have GS as slight favourites but if they meet in the finals it will be tight as hell, and if the Raptors get HCA (which I think they can easily get), watch out.

If last year's Rockets team almost got them, then this Raptors team can definitely do the same. Toronto has a better Superstar than the Rockets have, and much, much deeper team.

ItsARap
10-26-2018, 09:44 AM
Go Raptors! We're in it - and Leonard and Lowry is taking it to new heights. 5 - 0 start.

StrengthAndHonor
10-26-2018, 09:57 AM
If the Lakers figure out their defensive issues, I still believe they have the best chance of upsetting the Warriors...

SAGirl
10-26-2018, 10:17 AM
I am rooting for them
:lobt2:

DMC
10-26-2018, 01:34 PM
I would still have GS as slight favourites but if they meet in the finals it will be tight as hell, and if the Raptors get HCA (which I think they can easily get), watch out.

If last year's Rockets team almost got them, then this Raptors team can definitely do the same. Toronto has a better Superstar than the Rockets have, and much, much deeper team.

Jesus Christ you're fucking stupid.

DAF86
10-26-2018, 01:41 PM

That's a compliment coming from you.

hater
10-26-2018, 02:24 PM
:lmao what

Stupidest take of this young season

JakeCuenca
10-26-2018, 02:42 PM
Siakam, OG, Lowry is a beast addition to the Wingstop Duo.

And they have ibaka, val, vanfleet as the tier 2 players.

Beartrucci
10-26-2018, 03:25 PM
Not a chance although they do look great. The only team in the league that could beat Warriors in a series is an on fire Celtics team. No one else has a chance barring injuries.

Fabbs
10-26-2018, 03:59 PM
WarriorRef.
Keep in mind we've seen WarriorRef aid the cause mightily when needed.

So factor that in to any *upset* chances of the Disney Darlings of the ABC / NBA.

DMC
10-26-2018, 04:17 PM
That's a compliment coming from you.

You're like the Navy SEALs of stupid though.

TDMVPDPOY
10-26-2018, 05:36 PM
first he needs to take a shit on the spurs, and learn to wipe his ass

daslicer
10-26-2018, 05:41 PM
You're like the Navy SEALs of stupid though.

:lmao plus 100.

skut_farkus
10-26-2018, 08:53 PM
I think a healthy kiwi on a team like the spurs would be the best shot at taking down the champs

mystargtr34
10-26-2018, 10:01 PM
Agreed.. Raps are the only threat to Warriors.. you can talk about how its so early in the season and all that shit but its painfully obvious how well they match up on paper and also the eye test so far this season.

Ibaka
Siakam
Kawhi
Green
Lowry

Kawhi is the Warriors boogeyman and has dominated them in all their matchups in the last 3 years. Danny Green can do a job on Klay.. Kawhi can contain Durant to an extent.. and the beauty is you can mix and match Danny and Kawhi onto Curry as well or whoever is hot out of Steph, Klay and Durant.. This is also the reason Zaza is the real MVP of 2017 cause the 2017 Spurs team matched up well with GS too for this reason.. and had a number of good wings with size (J Simms, Manu, Danny, Kawhi) to match the Warriors different line ups.. not to mention LMA down low abusing Draymond.. but i digress.

Ibaka at C makes his shot blocking much more valuable as well.. rebounding may be an issue but GS will be going small anyway so its unlikely to be taken advantage of.. especially given Kawhi rebounds like a big man anyway. You have a big wing off the bench in OG as well.

I really do hope Zaza ends up with a career ending injury or worse tbh.

Raven
10-27-2018, 09:50 AM
siakam is the obvious weak spot. If green defends curry and kawhi defends durant, they still miss one that can defend klay..

Chucho
10-27-2018, 09:54 AM
If the Lakers figure out their defensive issues, I still believe they have the best chance of upsetting the Warriors...

LOL, no. Worst take in this thread.

Mitch
10-27-2018, 10:41 AM
Argie showing his legendary (manu>dirk) low iq

DAF86
10-27-2018, 06:49 PM

Another faggot. :lol

DAF86
10-27-2018, 06:51 PM

And another one. :lol

spurraider21
10-29-2018, 01:58 PM
they can if curry regresses in the playoffs like we've seen. if he actually plays up to his own standards in the finals then they're unbeatable tbh

Bynumite
10-29-2018, 02:08 PM
Imagine placing your faith in Kyle Lowry in the Finals against arguably the best team of all time :lmao

OP back at it again with the "manu>dirk/Messi will ring in Russia/Real doesn't need Ronaldo" type bads :lol

skin27
10-29-2018, 07:09 PM
:lolTreating kawhi like he’s 36 years old

weeks
10-29-2018, 07:13 PM
if kawhi wins MVP and rings over the warriors that would truly be the darkest timeline for spurfan...

Silver&Black
10-29-2018, 07:14 PM

:lol What a fucking stupid take

If they figure out their defensive issues they might make the playoffs IMO.

skin27
10-29-2018, 07:47 PM
Warriors on pace of scoring 80pts in first half

DMC
10-29-2018, 07:49 PM

Klay tbh

TDMVPDPOY
10-29-2018, 08:02 PM
wants someone to beat gsw, but also same time wants to see kawhi fail at career and life... upstairs faggotz

Killakobe81
10-29-2018, 08:39 PM

No one is beating the Warriors.. Sans injury...

DMC
10-29-2018, 08:42 PM

Sans 3 injuries.

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2018, 09:23 PM

You can count on Curry's ankle......

daslicer
10-29-2018, 09:38 PM
if kawhi wins MVP and rings over the warriors that would truly be the darkest timeline for spurfan...

My hatred of Kawhi surpasses my hatred of the Warriors. Kawhi has forced me to root for the Warriors.

InRareForm
10-30-2018, 09:37 AM
I def see them making it a series but warriors win 4-2

Bill_Brasky
10-30-2018, 09:57 AM
Klay tbh

Definitely not better than Kawhi you dumb old bitch

DMC
10-30-2018, 12:17 PM
Definitely not better than Kawhi you dumb old bitch

Offensively he is. SAS agrees. He says Kawhi is untrustworthy on offense. He says he doesn't have the mentality 2 take over the game and crucial moments especially if he has another scorer on the floor. I know Kawhi has had some big moments in the playoffs a few times but as far as pure points production I don't think he can hold a candle to Klay Thompson.

Bill_Brasky
10-30-2018, 12:21 PM
Offensively he is. SAS agrees. He says Kawhi is untrustworthy on offense. He says he doesn't have the mentality 2 take over the game and crucial moments especially if he has another scorer on the floor. I know Kawhi has had some big moments in the playoffs a few times but as far as pure points production I don't think he can hold a candle to Klay Thompson.

Go ahead and die on that hill there chief.

Laker_1995
10-30-2018, 12:27 PM
Not even God himself can take down the warriors

DMC
10-30-2018, 12:31 PM
Go ahead and die on that hill there chief.

Solid take. Can't wait to read more of your brilliance.

Corporal_Upham
10-30-2018, 12:52 PM
Solid Cake. Can't wait to eat more of your trimmings.

FiFY

Spurs da champs
10-30-2018, 12:56 PM
Toronto has all the defenders to wear down the Warriors & they got the best player in the world. Raptors would win in 6, imo.

DAF86
10-30-2018, 02:12 PM

Ugly fucking faggot. :lol

JakeCuenca
10-30-2018, 02:38 PM
Ugly fucking faggot. :lol

Dude arguing with DMC about sports is like a doctor arguing with a janitor about medical stuff. The Guy is medically fat.

RsxPiimp
10-30-2018, 02:40 PM
Dude arguing with DMC about sports is like a doctor arguing with a janitor about medical stuff. The Guy is medically fat.

that username still cracks me up, was gonna create a piolo pascual troll years ago...:lol

JakeCuenca
10-30-2018, 02:42 PM
that username still cracks me up, was gonna create a piolo pascual troll years ago...:lol

Hey man whatsapp. We gotta meetup and have some pinoy rice and fish or some shit. If Kiwi finds himself in LA next year..im def visiting and buying a ticket :lol

RsxPiimp
10-30-2018, 02:43 PM
Hey man whatsapp. We gotta meetup and have some pinoy rice and fish or some shit. If Kiwi finds himself in LA next year..im def visiting and buying a ticket :lol

:rollin

DAF86
12-13-2018, 12:39 AM

Imagine placing your faith in Kyle Lowry in the Finals against arguably the best team of all time :lmao

OP back at it again with the "manu>dirk/Messi will ring in Russia/Real doesn't need Ronaldo" type bads :lol

Kiss my motherfucking balls fucking faggots :lol

daslicer
12-13-2018, 12:54 AM
Kiss my motherfucking balls fucking faggots :lol

Doesn't mean anything Manutard since you didn't have the balls to actually say the Raptors would beat the Warriors in the finals. You gave yourself an out by saying the Warriors would be slight favorites.

DAF86
12-13-2018, 01:01 AM
Doesn't mean anything Manutard since you didn't have the balls to actually say the Raptors would beat the Warriors in the finals. You gave yourself an out by saying the Warriors would be slight favorites.

I still think the Warriors are slight favourites. Now, please explain me where my take was "the stupidiest of the season". :lmao

Fucking candy ass faggot :lmao

DAF86
12-13-2018, 01:05 AM
It's my fault really. I have realized long ago that I live in a World where most of the people are below me in terms of IQ and I still interact with them.

daslicer
12-13-2018, 01:19 AM
I still think the Warriors are slight favourites. Now, please explain me where my take was "the stupidiest of the season". :lmao

Fucking candy ass faggot :lmao

Again Manutard you are just giving yourself an out by saying the Warriors are the slight favorites. If the Warriors beat the Raptors in the Finals you will say "Well I didn't say the Raptors would win but I'm still right because I said they would make it competitive." If the Raptors win in the finals you are going to say "I told you so the Raptors would win by saying they could compete with the Warriors." You are trying to be clever but you fail miserably at it.

Anyways put up or shut up. If you believe the Raptors will beat the Warriors in the finals then have the balls to actually say it .

DAF86
12-13-2018, 01:25 AM
Again Manutard you are just giving yourself an out by saying the Warriors are the slight favorites. If the Warriors beat the Raptors in the Finals you will say "Well I didn't say the Raptors would win but I'm still right because I said they would make it competitive." If the Raptors win in the finals you are going to say "I told you so the Raptors would win by saying they could compete with the Warriors." You are trying to be clever but you fail miserable at it.

Anyways put up or shut up. If you believe the Raptors will beat the Warriors in the finals then have the balls to actually say it .

I think the Raptors-Warriors finals will be close, people mocked my prediction because they thought that either the Warriors would win easily or because they thought the Raptors wouldn't even make the finals. Now, either of those things can still happen but my close Raptors-Warriors finals matchup isn't looking so bad now, huh?

RsxPiimp
12-13-2018, 07:31 AM
regular season raptors tbh

NameLess Scrub
12-13-2018, 08:12 AM
Do the Raptors play a more fluid offense without Kawhi?

Also, why did Curry score 10 points? Bad night or good defense?

Fabbs
12-13-2018, 10:06 AM

Some of both.

Killakobe81
12-13-2018, 11:20 AM

they have looked great without Kawhi not saying you dont sign him but man if there is something else they need like an upgrade at PG for up and down Lowry maybe they would be better served. with all those defenders if they had Kyrie and could convince him to move the ball more he would provide them with their only weakness (clutch shotmaking) Kawhi is clutch but they have guys that do defend slash etc. Playoff Lowry is their biggest weakness and also I wonder if teh Ibaka resurgence is legit or PED fueled?!

ambchang
12-13-2018, 01:00 PM
Is it the finals already? Shoot missed the whole damn playoffs.

Why are the spurs still playing?

DMC
12-13-2018, 02:29 PM
RS game b4 xmas means everything to Dumb As Fuck86

Fabbs
12-13-2018, 03:38 PM

I'm with you in spirit and we saw last night what can happen.

But you know WarriorRef is going to make an appearance. Just like last year vs Houston and then Game 1 vs Lebron.

These phaggots have equaled (perhaps even surpassed) the 2002 Laker level of riggin.

Thebesteva
12-13-2018, 04:30 PM
Raptors are a grown man team. Lakers gonna need a lot to be able to compete in the next few years

NameLess Scrub
12-13-2018, 08:34 PM
Some of both.

Makes sense. I think the Raptors are well equipped, but no Curry and 10pt Curry is not normal. They didn't have Kawhi though.

NameLess Scrub
12-13-2018, 08:39 PM
they have looked great without Kawhi not saying you dont sign him but man if there is something else they need like an upgrade at PG for up and down Lowry maybe they would be better served. with all those defenders if they had Kyrie and could convince him to move the ball more he would provide them with their only weakness (clutch shotmaking) Kawhi is clutch but they have guys that do defend slash etc. Playoff Lowry is their biggest weakness and also I wonder if teh Ibaka resurgence is legit or PED fueled?!

I keep wondering about Kawhi there. It's like they defer to him a lot, live or die with him, but when he's not there they're more free.
He also seems to force it sometimes, with the extra freedom he's given to take over the game.

Still think they'll need him to beat the toughest teams specially in a series.

I'm with you in spirit and we saw last night what can happen.

But you know WarriorRef is going to make an appearance. Just like last year vs Houston and then Game 1 vs Lebron.

These phaggots have equaled (perhaps even surpassed) the 2002 Laker level of riggin.

Do they still wrestle the opposite defense and get away with it?

Chucho
12-13-2018, 11:29 PM
Full strength Warriors squad, after warming up and running through the formalities would need 5 games to take out Toronto IF they don't sweep.

Shabazz
12-14-2018, 12:13 AM
Danny posting up Curry over and over, forcing the Warriors to double team him, was awesome.

MultiTroll
12-14-2018, 12:33 AM
Do they still wrestle the opposite defense and get away with it?
What I saw was more a couple of Kevina Durbetta classic Kirby Bryant calls. either not touched at all or he initiated contact and got the phaggot tweet.

Defense I did not see how much mugging but see the thread where I posted link of Donkey doing his usual ape shit. This one he may have got ball 1st but quickly breaks Raptors center thumb. Looked intentional, given apes history. Ape gets frustrated when he is outmanned, which is often. Wants to bask in more glory of his Fake Sports News *defensive player of the year* candidacy.

NameLess Scrub
12-15-2018, 05:56 AM
What I saw was more a couple of Kevina Durbetta classic Kirby Bryant calls. either not touched at all or he initiated contact and got the phaggot tweet.

Defense I did not see how much mugging but see the thread where I posted link of Donkey doing his usual ape shit. This one he may have got ball 1st but quickly breaks Raptors center thumb. Looked intentional, given apes history. Ape gets frustrated when he is outmanned, which is often. Wants to bask in more glory of his Fake Sports News *defensive player of the year* candidacy.

Saw it .. Being him can't help but wonder about the intention there.

MultiTroll
12-15-2018, 11:07 AM
Saw it .. Being him can't help but wonder about the intention there.
Exactly. Were is any other NBA player we could say wow, tough break just a circumstantial accident.

Since intent to cause injury is a woven part of Donkeys game, I can definitely see him doing that on purpose.

BD24
12-16-2018, 10:23 PM
Again Manutard you are just giving yourself an out by saying the Warriors are the slight favorites. If the Warriors beat the Raptors in the Finals you will say "Well I didn't say the Raptors would win but I'm still right because I said they would make it competitive." If the Raptors win in the finals you are going to say "I told you so the Raptors would win by saying they could compete with the Warriors." You are trying to be clever but you fail miserably at it.

This tbh.

DAF86
12-17-2018, 11:35 PM
This tbh.

What about this?

I think the Raptors-Warriors finals will be close, people mocked my prediction because they thought that either the Warriors would win easily or because they thought the Raptors wouldn't even make the finals. Now, either of those things can still happen but my close Raptors-Warriors finals matchup isn't looking so bad now, huh?

Is it really that hard to get? I think the Raptors and the Warriors are on the same level. If they meet in the finals it would be almost 50/50, specially if the Raptors get HCA.

I still give the slight edge to the Warriors because they are more top heavy and have the experience advantage, but it wouldn't surprise me on the least to see the Raptors winning.

It isn't a matter of having an out no matter who the winner is, it's just stating that the Raptors and Warriors are head and shoulders above any other team on the league. I really didn't think it was that hot of a take, tbh, I'm surprised how many people jumped and laughed at it. But then again, there's a lot of dumb people here, tbh.

DAF86
05-25-2019, 10:23 PM
I lost some faith on the Raptors after going 7 vs the Sixers and seeing Kawhi limping, but I still think they are going to give the Warriors a run for their money, and maybe even win it all. It will be a good series.

Bynumite
05-25-2019, 11:17 PM
FAP with a really lukewarm "prediction" here :lol "in the event these 2 teams meet in the Finals, one of the two will win" :lol

Way to go out on a limb, giving yourself two outs in a 50-50 "prediction" :lol FAP just can't help himself though, he gotta bump this thread and perform self-fellatio for predicting nothing at all.

Thanos
05-26-2019, 10:10 AM
If Durant is out all series, Warriors in 5.

If Durant comes back, Warriors in 6.

DMC
05-26-2019, 11:09 AM
FAP with a really lukewarm "prediction" here :lol "in the event these 2 teams meet in the Finals, one of the two will win" :lol

Way to go out on a limb, giving yourself two outs in a 50-50 "prediction" :lol FAP just can't help himself though, he gotta bump this thread and perform self-fellatio for predicting nothing at all.

:bobo

Spurs da champs
05-26-2019, 11:29 AM
I lost some faith on the Raptors after going 7 vs the Sixers and seeing Kawhi limping, but I still think they are going to give the Warriors a run for their money, and maybe even win it all. It will be a good series.

Lol I honestly dont think going to 7 against Philly was that bad, Embiid is dumb dominant on defense and Butler was playing pretty well throughout.

You gotta wonder if no OG might hurt the Raptors this series tho...he hasn't been great but he is big, plays D and can give Kawhi & Siakam a breather.

DAF86
05-30-2019, 10:37 PM
9 pts lead all game long. Eeeeeasy work.

3-0 season series matchup so far.

midnightpulp
05-30-2019, 10:42 PM
Not much of a hero take really. Raptors were a 58 win team who added a top 3 player in the league. Only the posters who are notoriously bad really disagreed (i.e., Hater. My guy DMC also disagreed, but he's contrarian about everything).

DAF86
05-30-2019, 10:44 PM
Not much of a hero take really. Raptors were a 58 win team who added a top 3 player in the league. Only the posters who are notoriously bad really disagreed (i.e., Hater. My guy DMC also disagreed, but he's contrarian about everything).
timvp thought the Warriors were going to steamroll any East team because of the bye WCF they had vs the Blazers. :lol

DAF86
05-30-2019, 10:44 PM

Also, my take is from very early on the regular season.

spurraider21
05-30-2019, 10:47 PM

now jerking himself off over it

midnightpulp
05-30-2019, 10:49 PM
Also, my take is from very early on the regular season.

They were a 59 win team last season and significantly upgraded obviously by sending DeFrozen our way for Uncle Dennis's nephew. Stands to reason they were going to be a top 2 EC team and contender.

I agree, though, that people are too quick to claim the Warriors as invincible.

gambit1990
05-30-2019, 10:51 PM
good call OP.

i had the raps winning it all before the season started.

DAF86
05-30-2019, 10:51 PM
now jerking himself off over it

What's the point of being so good at this basketball analysis thing if you can't rub it all over the faces of the lesser minds, tbh?

Capt Bringdown
05-30-2019, 10:53 PM
LOL, "The Warriors are a better team without Durant." "They play so beautifully."
"Green is a God who walks the earth."

Capt Bringdown
05-30-2019, 10:53 PM
LOL, "The Warriors are a better team without Durant." "They play so beautifully."
"Green is a God who walks the earth."

midnightpulp
05-30-2019, 10:58 PM
What's the point of being so good at this basketball analysis thing if you can't rub it all over the faces of the lesser minds, tbh?

Can't remember, but were you on the Tony or Microwave side in the debate in those days? Lesser minds (the helmet crew) upstairs thought he would actually make a competent NBA starting PG and was the proverbial missing piece (in terms of role). We obviously saw how terrible Patty is when he's too far out from his limited bench player role as a sparkplug, who hasn't sparked much in the past couple of years.

The Patty vs. Tony situation is a good litmus test here.

spurraider21
05-30-2019, 11:01 PM
because it was a half-assed take.

they "could win" but i still think the warriors will win. so either way you're right.

DAF86
05-30-2019, 11:04 PM
Can't remember, but were you on the Tony or Microwave side in the debate in those days? Lesser minds (the helmet crew) upstairs thought he would actually make a competent NBA starting PG and was the proverbial missing piece (in terms of role). We obviously saw how terrible Patty is when he's too far out from his limited bench player role as a sparkplug, who hasn't sparked much in the past couple of years.

I was on the Manu at PG side, tbh.

But if I had to choose between Mills and post 2014 Tony, I preferred Mills because he was at least a 3pt threat. Metrics supported my choice, tbh.

Bynumite
05-30-2019, 11:05 PM
Let me tell you how this thread is gonna end:

If Raps win: "I told you so."

If Dubs win: "I said the Warriors were favorites."

FAP playing both sides of the fence and trying to pass it off as bball knowledge. Shameless really :lol

gambit1990
05-30-2019, 11:05 PM
the point of patty starting, for me, was so that the ball would be kawhi's hands more. period. people laughed at the time cause they thought kawhi wouldn't be able to handle the ball :lol

i was fine shipping out tony and patty. never thought patty would be an all star or part of the next big three. but could shoot the 3 better than tony.

HarlemHeat37
05-30-2019, 11:06 PM
Aren't the Warriors missing a key player?:lol

midnightpulp
05-30-2019, 11:08 PM
I was on the Manu at PG side, tbh.

But if I had to choose between Mills and post 2014 Tony, I preferred Mills because he was at least a 3pt threat. Metrics supported my choice, tbh.

But then who runs the offense? Pop wasn't going to start Manu. I even argued to those who insisted on starting Patty that for it to work, he needs Manu running point. Pop wasn't going that, and for good reason, since Manu plus Patty was a good spark off the bench. The Spurs painted themselves into a corner with Parker, so best thing to do was to support him and hope he found a gear.

DAF86
05-30-2019, 11:10 PM
because it was a half-assed take.

they "could win" but i still think the warriors will win. so either way you're right.

If the Warriors win this series easily, I won't be right. If the Raptors would have lost before making the finals (except vs the Bucks, who I also think would have given the Warriors a very tough series and probably win it all vs a Durantless Warriors) I wouldn't have been right either.

DAF86
05-30-2019, 11:11 PM
But then who runs the offense? Pop wasn't going to start Manu. I even argued to those who insisted on starting Patty that for it to work, he needs Manu running point. Pop wasn't going that, and for good reason, since Manu plus Patty was a good spark off the bench. The Spurs painted themselves into a corner with Parker, so best thing to do was to support him and hope he found a gear.

The same guy that is running the offense for the team with a 1-0 lead on the NBA finals. The, arguably, best player in the World.

midnightpulp
05-30-2019, 11:12 PM
the point of patty starting, for me, was so that the ball would be kawhi's hands more. period. people laughed at the time cause they thought kawhi wouldn't be able to handle the ball :lol

i was fine shipping out tony and patty. never thought patty would be an all star or part of the next big three. but could shoot the 3 better than tony.

Kawhi can't run the offense like a PG. As I said in my reply to DAF, you would've needed to start Manu as the PG if you were going to start Patty. Problem is, that would've killed the bench. We'd have Tony plus Green coming in. Patty and Manu's units had really good numbers, so you wouldn't want to split those two.

DAF86
05-30-2019, 11:14 PM
Aren't the Warriors missing a key player?:lol

Yeah, but somehow folks were still saying the Warriors were going to win easily. :lol

HarlemHeat37
05-30-2019, 11:17 PM
Yeah, but somehow folks were still saying the Warriors were going to win easily. :lol

Durant matters against Lebron-led teams, these Raptors and Bucks..that's pretty much it, which is part of the reason it's so sad that he went there:lol

midnightpulp
05-30-2019, 11:29 PM
The same guy that is running the offense for the team with a 1-0 lead on the NBA finals. The, arguably, best player in the World.

Lowry still dominates touches, meaning he's the primary ball handler and set up man.

https://stats.nba.com/players/touches/?sort=TOUCHES&dir=1&Season=2018-19&SeasonType=Playoffs

I should've been more clear that running the offense doesn't necessarily mean being the main ball handler or set up man. Tim Duncan in the 4 down days "ran the offense" but didn't set it up as a PG would by dribbling into the front court and calling the set. Patty was best parking himself behind the 3 point line somewhere and waiting for something to develop where he could get an open shot.

Parker was actually quite good at ball handling and setting up, especially with the way he probed offenses. Much more effective than Patty. His problem was always passivity, settling too much for that 18 footer instead of relentlessly attacking the rim every time.

BD24
05-30-2019, 11:35 PM

Right even in his bump the faggot wouldn’t commit :lol

DAF86
05-30-2019, 11:40 PM
Bunch of butthurt lesser minders, tbh. :lol

Play Boban
05-30-2019, 11:40 PM
I picked the Raptors to win it all in the preseason. Believe me.

Bynumite
05-30-2019, 11:44 PM
Bunch of butthurt lesser minders, tbh. :lol

Your next take, "Messi may or may not win the Copa America" :lol

apalisoc_9
05-31-2019, 12:46 AM
Your next take, "Messi may or may not win the Copa America" :lol

Watch him to lose to qatar :lol

spurraider21
06-03-2019, 05:06 PM

damn this guy called game 2 as well

Mitch
06-03-2019, 05:12 PM
Spurfan bandwagoning raptors harder than my boy Juanito ( LkrFan ) looking up places in sanfran to set up his Menudo stand

LkrFan
06-03-2019, 05:31 PM
Spurfan bandwagoning raptors harder than my boy Juanito ( LkrFan ) looking up places in sanfran to set up his Menudo stand

:lol

DAF86
06-03-2019, 07:22 PM

I'm rooting for GS with all my power, tbh. :lol

DAF86
06-08-2019, 04:05 AM
With GS at full strength it might have been a 7 games series but, yeah, Raptors could take down the Warriors.

DAF86
06-13-2019, 10:48 PM

Not a chance although they do look great. The only team in the league that could beat Warriors in a series is an on fire Celtics team. No one else has a chance barring injuries.

Bunch of lesser minders. :lol :lol :lol

spurraider21
06-13-2019, 10:49 PM
:lmao this hedging POS still parading this op around

as if he predicted durant/klay injuries to boot!

Mitch
06-13-2019, 10:51 PM

Look at this subhuman argie trash adopting the raptors :lol

DAF86
06-13-2019, 10:56 PM
:lmao this hedging POS still parading this op around

as if he predicted durant/klay injuries to boot!

Injuries are part of the game. In the NBA playoffs they happen virtually every year. Raptors were good enough to take advantage of any opportunity. Don't get it Twisted, this shit would have still gone, at least, 6 games with everyone healthy on both sides.

My point was that the Raptors were championship contenders and a great matchup vs the Warriors. Many folks (lesser minders :lol) scoffed that idea. They deserve to be bullied, tbh.

Bynumite
06-13-2019, 11:12 PM
Let me tell you how this thread is gonna end:

If Raps win: "I told you so."

If Dubs win: "I said the Warriors were favorites."

FAP playing both sides of the fence and trying to pass it off as bball knowledge. Shameless really :lol

Bynumite
06-13-2019, 11:13 PM
You get no props, you fence hopping faggot.

spurraider21
06-13-2019, 11:19 PM
Brb about to start 30 threads about how each nba team can win the 2020 championship

Kyle_Kuzma
06-13-2019, 11:36 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/Vd8I1QtaiWRXNGMjqD/200.gif

Beartrucci
06-14-2019, 08:40 AM

I'll eat the crow. Didn't know Kawhi would be that consistently all time great. Glad he was...anyone but GS.

DAF86
06-14-2019, 11:17 AM
I'll eat the crow. Didn't know Kawhi would be that consistently all time great. Glad he was...anyone but GS.

You were an innocent victim son. I had others folks targeted. :lol

Beartrucci
06-14-2019, 03:11 PM
You were an innocent victim son. I had others folks targeted. :lol

And technically I wasn't wrong. I did say "barring injuries" :lol