PDA

View Full Version : In LA for the week

BD24
10-27-2018, 03:01 PM
I知 in LA for the week. Any of you faggots that live there have any reccomendations on fun things to do outside the normal tourist stuff? Cool neighborhoods to hang out? Good spots to grab some food?

koriwhat
10-27-2018, 03:47 PM
I知 in LA for the week. Any of you faggots that live there have any reccomendations on fun things to do outside the normal tourist stuff? Cool neighborhoods to hang out? Good spots to grab some food?

just go buy some good weed and call it a day.

Millennial_Messiah
10-27-2018, 04:14 PM
Go to one or both of the Dodgers games and the Rams game tomorrow. Get to see the GOAT of football Aaron Rodgers in person before it's too late.

BD24
10-27-2018, 05:09 PM
Go to one or both of the Dodgers games and the Rams game tomorrow. Get to see the GOAT of football Aaron Rodgers in person before it's too late.
I致e seen Rodgers in person quite a few times tbh. Was thinking about heading to the game tomorrow anyway. Fuck baseball though, if I want to take a nap I値l just do that at my hotel

baseline bum
10-27-2018, 05:14 PM
If you like hiking the 12 mile or so roundtrip from the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway's tram station to the peak of Mt San Jacinto is pretty awesome. It's a really prominent peak since it's something like 10,800 feet and it's right above the Coachella Valley that's only around 500 feet elevation. If you take the tram up you start somewhere around 8,500 feet or so.

BD24
10-27-2018, 05:19 PM
If you like hiking the 12 mile or so roundtrip from the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway's tram station to the peak of Mt San Jacinto is pretty awesome. It's a really prominent peak since it's something like 10,800 feet and it's right above the Coachella Valley that's only around 500 feet elevation. If you take the tram up you start somewhere around 8,500 feet or so.
Will probably check this out, sounds dope :toast

Spurs Homer
10-27-2018, 07:29 PM

Hollywood (1 block north of the Hlwd/La Brea intersection) for a hike up Runyon Canyon

Takes about 45 minutes each way - when you reach the top you can see Hollywood and West LA all the way to the ocean.

Afterwards - cheap thai food (awesome though) at SanAmLuang

go east on Hollywood Blvd about a mile past the 101 fwy

Get a good workout and eat some great food in some non-touristy places.

SpursforSix
10-27-2018, 07:54 PM
Go see the Hollywood Walk of Fame and then the Chinese whatever where they have all the stars hands in the pavement.

Spurtacular
10-27-2018, 10:08 PM
People wait in line for an hour for this shit. If you want to be trendy, go for it. Actually, it does taste pretty good.

http://www.pinkshollywood.com/

lefty
10-27-2018, 10:53 PM

Lol going to L.A to watch fatballs

GTFO with that horrible advice

augo
11-01-2018, 04:18 AM
Just go to Downtown and ask some "faggots" there. I can answer such a polite question just after a live conversation.

11-01-2018, 06:14 PM
Just go to Downtown and ask some "faggots" there. I can answer such a polite question just after a live conversation.
Fuck off faggot

DJR210
11-01-2018, 10:17 PM

*looks at NBA team

Yeah, you're a chinky bay area faggot.