10-27-2018, 10:22 PM
Spurs are a decent team

Stupi sperm fans tbqh

slick'81
10-27-2018, 10:23 PM
Poor lakers tbh

spurs1990
10-27-2018, 10:25 PM
Hopefully those dozens of Lakers fans with James jerseys enjoyed the game tonight. Their man had a great outing

General Virtue
10-27-2018, 10:27 PM
Oh, crap. I was doing stuff earlier and forgot WS is going. Fuck the Lakers.

JeffDuncan
10-27-2018, 10:28 PM
Los Angeles Dumpsters

DAF86
10-27-2018, 10:29 PM
Spurs are a decent team

Stupi sperm fans tbqh

Decent is still the worst Spurs team in 20 years, tbh.

Mirrornick
10-27-2018, 10:31 PM
Decent is still the worst Spurs team in 20 years, tbh.

better than last year

hater
10-27-2018, 10:35 PM
better than last year

I think we are better. Although I miss Parker. With Parker we are a 6th seed imo

Now we are an 8th

DAF86
10-27-2018, 10:36 PM
better than last year

Nop.

skin27
10-27-2018, 10:41 PM
better than last year

last year’s team won 47 games.. let’s wait how many win’s can this team get..

playbonner15
10-27-2018, 10:42 PM
Vegas got Lakers winning though. Makes sense if you see how the Spurs are playing :lol

phxspurfan
10-27-2018, 11:27 PM
better than last year

We had 2 hall of famers last year. And some defense. And a healthy PG.

phxspurfan
10-27-2018, 11:30 PM
:lol Lonzo Ball 6 points in 26 minutes
:lol the future of the franchise
:lol Big Baller Brand :lol
:lol can't shoot for shit, the main part of the game, putting a ball in a hole :lol

phxspurfan
10-27-2018, 11:35 PM
:lol Le"Goat" making his teammates worse per par
:lol would have been better without him
:lol Team SpaceJam2
:lol will be home in the spring in time to go to the premiere

Spurtacular
10-27-2018, 11:38 PM
We had 2 hall of famers last year. And some defense. And a healthy PG.

:lmao Hall Of Fame traffic cone.

(Also, LMA and Kawhi will be in HOF, tbh)

TheGreatYacht
10-27-2018, 11:42 PM
:lol Le"Goat" making his teammates worse per par
:lol would have been better without him
:lol Team SpaceJam2
:lol will be home in the spring in time to go to the premiere
McGee, Kuzma, Lance, Hart, and Ingram before he got suspended are all having career years right now :lol

John B
10-27-2018, 11:53 PM
JR Rondo :spin

skin27
10-28-2018, 12:40 AM
Rondo passing a wide open layup in the clutch..hahaha

BackHome
10-28-2018, 12:45 AM
Did anyone watch Ball shooting that free throw I swear to God he looked like he intentionally missed it.

timvp
10-28-2018, 12:50 AM
:lol can’t beat shittiest Spurs team in 20 years
:lol LeBron sonned by Pop again and again and again
:lol Ingram Kuzma Josh hart Ball whatever whatever same as Slava Medvedenko
:lol Magic more interested in the crappy Dodgers than sideshow Lakers
:lol town full of fake plastic fair weather fans

:lol Lakers

Prose
10-28-2018, 12:54 AM
slava medvedenko :rollin

007nites
10-28-2018, 12:56 AM
:lol :lol :lol

BackHome
10-28-2018, 01:04 AM
As soon as they showed LeBron wearing Beto hat I new they were going to loose. Lol

LakerHater
10-28-2018, 01:17 AM
was really funny, after seein all those piss yellow shirts in AT&T center!!

hell there was a fan behind me that had a fLakers jersey on but at games end he had it off & tucked away outta sight!

RC_Drunkford
10-28-2018, 06:41 AM
Luck the fakers!!! This is the most exciting match up to me of this season. I actually want them in the Playoffs. Just so we can kick them out once again. DeMar must love to beat LeBron ever since he got here

Strategic
10-28-2018, 06:45 AM
Just a matter of time until bron has Walton ran out of town

Chillen
10-28-2018, 06:57 AM
Luck the fakers!!! This is the most exciting match up to me of this season. I actually want them in the Playoffs. Just so we can kick them out once again. DeMar must love to beat LeBron ever since he got here

A consolation prize before being ousted eventually by Warriors. This would be a fun playoff series if it happens that is if Lakers make playoffs, same can be said for Spurs.

exstatic
10-28-2018, 07:01 AM
Los Angeles Dumpsters

Anyone who really follows basketball understands that this is true. They wasted a year of LeBron by putting together the most disfunctional roster imaginable, composed of guys with talent, but either low bbiq or issues, or both.

RC_Drunkford
10-28-2018, 07:50 AM
A consolation prize before being ousted eventually by Warriors. This would be a fun playoff series if it happens that is if Lakers make playoffs, same can be said for Spurs.

True since the West has about 12 potential Playoff teams. But I think both make the Playoffs

Coach X
10-28-2018, 08:19 AM
Los Arrogance Lakers. They're up to a reality-check season

John B
10-28-2018, 08:54 AM
Forbes on Lonzo though :D:D

JPB
10-28-2018, 10:32 AM
From Lebron / Kawhitter / PG13 done deal to LeRetreat / Rondo / McGee :lol

Mirrornick
10-28-2018, 11:45 AM
last year’s team won 47 games.. let’s wait how many win’s can this team get..

I mean on paper. Too bad the injuries happened.

skin27
10-28-2018, 11:51 AM
I mean on paper. Too bad the injuries happened.

They won 47 games despite kawhi playing only 9 games..

Mirrornick
10-28-2018, 11:59 AM

Yes so the point is if that team can win 47 without Kawhi for the majority of the season, then I don't see why this team can't do the same or even better with an added all star with a chip on his shoulder. DeRozan just looks hungry and mad this year. This spurs team will win by grinding out in crunch time. Unfortunately due to the lack of depth on the roster and the injuries, we will be sweating way more in the 4th quarter.

Raven
10-28-2018, 12:10 PM
better than last year
come on, we aren't.

skin27
10-28-2018, 12:13 PM
Yes so the point is if that team can win 47 without Kawhi for the majority of the season, then I don't see why this team can't do the same or even better with an added all star with a chip on his shoulder. DeRozan just looks hungry and mad this year. This spurs team will win by grinding out in crunch time. Unfortunately due to the lack of depth on the roster and the injuries, we will be sweating way more in the 4th quarter.

i get your point and I hope we win 50 games..but we’ll see how it goes.

Raven
10-28-2018, 12:13 PM

you had top notch D from Murray, Anderson and Green and unparalleled veteran experience in Tony and Manu. That's why.

RC_Drunkford
10-28-2018, 12:28 PM

they would've won 50 if Kawhi hadn't played at all. And if there weren't reports about him trying to come back

Mr. Body
10-28-2018, 12:36 PM
Lakers don't look any better than last year if you subtract LeBron. Lakers were years in the lottery and are barely in the postseason picture by adding the second best player of all time.

Fusternino
10-28-2018, 12:47 PM
they would've won 50 if Kawhi hadn't played at all. And if there weren't reports about him trying to come back

This.

phxspurfan
10-28-2018, 12:56 PM

If that happened NBA = f:lolcked

phxspurfan
10-28-2018, 12:57 PM

This. He mind fucked the Spurs so bad last year. Kyle would have averaged a trip dub

dbestpro
10-28-2018, 01:01 PM
Hart is a good starting SG. Kuzma has PF down, and James is the SF. So where does Ingram play? Better yet, bring another star and you got these guys who need to develop sitting on the bench. The Lakers seem to have a more dysfunctional plan than the Spurs.

DAF86
10-28-2018, 01:03 PM

Last season we had 4 perimeter players that could play defense, 3 of them which were elite.

RC_Drunkford
10-28-2018, 01:07 PM
Last season we had 4 perimeter players that could play defense, 3 of them which were elite.

Which is basically why we HAVE to make a trade before the deadline to add any 3-and-D players to get bird rights, so we can resign them. There are plenty to get in free agency, but Spurs don't have cap space

Arcadian
10-28-2018, 08:10 PM
:lol faggots

Laker_1995
10-28-2018, 08:14 PM
Man fuck y’all niggas 😂. Tough weekend for me dodgers choke and lakers lose to you mother fuckers. Taking hella L’s

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 10:08 PM
Honestly, I didn't think the Lakers were gonna be out of the playoff hunt in November.

YGWHI
10-29-2018, 11:48 PM

:lol

JeffDuncan
10-29-2018, 11:57 PM
Pound the rock, LeBron. Keep pounding that rock.

Mirrornick
10-30-2018, 12:14 AM
Deep down I want to finish as the 4th seed and Lakers as the 5th. DeRozan revenge on LeGrandDaddy

BillMc
10-30-2018, 12:19 AM
Lakers don't look any better than last year if you subtract LeBron. Lakers were years in the lottery and are barely in the postseason picture by adding the second best player of all time.

They added Kareem?:lol

TDMVPDPOY
10-30-2018, 12:35 AM
remember when lakerfagots said ingram/lonzo/kuzma was worth kawhi trade...

lol empty stats

baseline bum
10-30-2018, 12:45 AM
I don't think Spurs fans should be scoffing anyone right now. They may be 4-2 but those 2 losses were ass kickings while the four wins were all pretty lucky and easily could have gone either way. The Spurs point differential so far is -3.1 per game while the Lakers' is -0.3 per game. Small sample size for sure but I was hoping to see the Spurs come out and completely control a game at home vs a lousy Dallas team that can't win on the road, and instead they went to overtime.

daslicer
10-30-2018, 12:53 AM
I don't think Spurs fans should be scoffing anyone right now. They may be 4-2 but those 2 losses were ass kickings while the four wins were all pretty lucky and easily could have gone either way. The Spurs point differential so far is -3.1 per game while the Lakers' is -0.3 per game. Small sample size for sure but I was hoping to see the Spurs come out and completely control a game at home vs a lousy Dallas team that can't win on the road, and instead they went to overtime.

You are right the Spurs are not world beaters but at the same time you have to enjoy when the Lakers are sucking.

Mugen
10-30-2018, 12:54 AM
Like I've said before, both teams are garbage. Both the Spurs and Lakers are terrible defensively.

Spurs have the system but lack the talent/personnel, Lakers actually have a good amount of guys that should be good defenders but don't really have a system/structure...doubt Luke is the answer to that but I don't know.

Both teams will probably eek into the playoffs but neither will get out of the first round barring some drastic changes over the course of the season IMO....

TimmyBuckets
10-30-2018, 12:58 AM

:lmao

Very true, but I feel like a lot of that is lack of defensive effort and consistency, which should even itself out. It is concerning that the league is so offense oriented (especially starting this year with teams scoring 150 points a game), and that the Spurs have such an abysmal defensive roster. The net rating will increase during the year when players start to gel, but the lack of defensive personnel just makes it impossible to fully put your faith in any matchup in the playoffs.

Kobe'sAchilles
10-30-2018, 01:05 AM
Le Diva never really learned how to lead when his team faced actual adversity. It's why he left Cleveland the 1st time, it's why he left Miami, it's why Cleveland had a toxic environment his second stint back. And it's why LA will struggle this year. They have zero people on that team that can handle adversity like an actual adult a la Tim Duncan.

J_Paco
10-30-2018, 01:05 AM

True, but the Spurs are dealing with major injuries and Pop is already shortening the rotation (losing trust in Poetl and Bertans this quickly, SMDH). They probably be clawing out a lot of victories until either or both White/Walker is back and they acquire a 3-and-D swingman.

Also, LeBron is already getting frustrated by the losing and we saw how that became a big part of the circus in Cleveland (IMO) last year. These aren't veterans that can let his whining or pissiness just roll of their back. None of these kids have had a modicum of success and LeBron pouting surely won't help their confidence or team chemistry.

John B
10-30-2018, 01:07 AM
2nd unit is missing a point guard and much defense. I think our 1st unit with Dante can go head-to-head with any teams’ starting five.

Mr. Body
10-30-2018, 01:17 AM

Spurs can't handle good SFs at all. Without Doncic gung crazy the game would have been over. This is going to be a long season. Fuck Kawhi.

John B
10-30-2018, 01:28 AM
Spurs can't handle good SFs at all. Without Doncic gung crazy the game would have been over. This is going to be a long season. Fuck Kawhi.
I think Dante would adjust with the help of coaching staff. It’s the 2nd unit that’s scaring me. Really. Mills, Belli, Bertans Pau together :sick:sick