PDA

View Full Version : Any realistic rumors out there????

Payote75
10-28-2018, 12:49 AM
Honestly guys not because we beat a shitty lakers team twice in less than a week am I saying this but this team can actually be exciting and if we could add another threat like Rubio, Walker, saw someone mention conely I think this team would be fun it already has the makings of a fun deadly shooting team but add a pure point guard with defensive ability and we become serious team. It all depends what we give up but if someone took mills gasol picks for some type of trade and we keep belli forbes and Bertans with white coming back and Lonnie we could be very so.id very good even but we have some pieces and picks to move adding that 3rd star I've said it before and I'll say it again team kind of reminds me of former winning team in spurts cause of pops system passing open man etc. adding the third actual passing scoring defensive point guard completes this puzzle. To many people to cover if Spurs add third dude not to mention shooters galore off the bench.

TimDunkem
10-28-2018, 12:57 AM
Gasol and Mills retire here. There's one.

John B
10-28-2018, 01:37 AM
Honestly, if Spurs keep on winning then we cannot expect any changes and Pops just buying time till we get Walker and White back. Spurs can score, but will need their defense. I think the injuries were a revelation that Demar is a great facilitator. And Forbes’ excellent plays is earning him the starting gig even after everybody’s back tbh. He’s building confidence every game and I’m sure Pops telling him to find his shots more. Murray would be the odd man when he return, unless he develops a deadly outside shooting to justify putting Forbes back with the 2nd unit. But I think Forbes is the best spacer for Demar and LA, and staying. Murray should best learn to be an excellent 3nD tbh if he hopes to stay as a starter. Otherwise build his stocks and package him with Pau’s expiring contract plus 1st picks to land Butler now, or pipedream AD or Giannis, just my thoughts.

RC_Drunkford
10-28-2018, 06:18 AM
Conley would fit perfectly, but his contract is horrible, he's injury prone and you'd still have to get Murray/White/Walker playing time off the bench. Conley is locked up for 3 more years, that's a huge risk for 34 million a year. I'd rather try to get Middleton. We really need SFs more than anything

Chillen
10-28-2018, 06:59 AM
@ RC_Drunkford.

I get your gif. Just awful defense by Patty, left the Indy player all alone.

JeffDuncan
10-28-2018, 07:28 AM
Realistic rumors? Only about your mom.

Or did you mean just basketball?

illusioNtEk
10-28-2018, 07:30 AM
How about Butler for small forward?

RC_Drunkford
10-28-2018, 07:35 AM
@ RC_Drunkford.

I get your gif. Just awful defense by Patty, left the Indy player all alone.

There's another one where he did it on the sideline in the same game. You just don't run away when your team didn't get the ball yet. And running past your man is not a contest

JeffDuncan
10-28-2018, 07:35 AM
We don't want Butler. Except he could be the Drama Queen in the Fiesta Parade.

james evans
10-28-2018, 08:39 PM
I'm hoping the Rumor about Gasol signing a 3 year $60 million extension after next year is false..