10-29-2018, 08:26 PM
:wow

https://twitter.com/miketokes/status/1057051746785095680?s=21

Chris
10-29-2018, 08:27 PM
That's some racist shit, wow.

DarrinS
10-29-2018, 08:43 PM
She’s obviously being sarcastic, in a virtue signaling kind of way.

Nathan89
10-29-2018, 08:49 PM
It's a joke. I know for a fact they would rake Republicans over the coals for this though. Perhaps it's effective to play their stupid games. Maybe it's better to not play them. Not sure tbh.

spurraider21
10-29-2018, 08:50 PM
how does one speak in blue font so you idiots can realize what happened in that vid

hater
10-29-2018, 08:56 PM
Racist jokes good now

DarrinS
10-29-2018, 09:00 PM
I can’t stand her, but I didn’t think she was being racist there, even tho her “friend and mentor” was Robert KKK Byrd.

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 09:05 PM
She’s obviously being sarcastic, in a virtue signaling kind of way.

She's ascribing racism to conservatives where none exists.

Pavlov
10-29-2018, 09:07 PM
I can’t stand her, but I didn’t think she was being racist there, even tho her “friend and mentor” was Robert KKK Byrd.lol there you go again, Darrin.

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 09:08 PM
I can’t stand her, but I didn’t think she was being racist there, even tho her “friend and mentor” was Robert KKK Byrd.

No, she's just slandering half the country.

Pavlov
10-29-2018, 09:08 PM
She's ascribing racism to conservatives where none exists.Yeah, some of your best friends are black, right?

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 09:12 PM
Yeah, some of your best friends are black, right?

:lmao Dumb Chump

Spurminator
10-29-2018, 09:16 PM
No, she's just slandering half the country.

Half the country thinks all black people look alike?

Pavlov
10-29-2018, 09:17 PM
:lmao Dumb ChumpSo you have no black friends.

lol derp

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 09:17 PM
Half the country thinks all black people look alike?

That's the implication; try to keep up.

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 09:18 PM
So you have no black friends.

lol derp

Is me telling you I have black friends going to not make me racist? You don't have anything here.

Reck
10-29-2018, 09:18 PM
:lmao derp out

Spurminator
10-29-2018, 09:19 PM
That's the implication; try to keep up.

How is it the implication? Don't try to hide behind sass.

Pavlov
10-29-2018, 09:19 PM
Is me telling you I have black friends going to not make me racist? You don't have anything here.It would make you claim you have black friends.

Which you don't.

lol derp.

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 09:25 PM
It would make you claim you have black friends.

Which you don't.

lol derp.

Which proves what? You have no game here other than your compulsion. :lmao

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 09:25 PM
How is it the implication? Don't try to hide behind sass.

The joke doesn't make sense without the implication, dumbass. Without it, she really is racist (which she frankly is, tbh).

Spurminator
10-29-2018, 09:28 PM
The joke doesn't make sense without the implication, dumbass. Without it, she really is racist (which she frankly is, tbh).

Sure it does.

Some people think black people look alike = True.

Half of the country thinks black people look alike = Your interpretation.

Seems you're locked into a binary tribal view of Americans. That's your problem. There's no need to identify with the joke if it doesn't apply to you. Your defensiveness reveals you, though.

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 09:29 PM
Sure it does.

Some people think black people look alike = True.

Half of the country thinks black people look alike = Your interpretation.

Seems you're locked into a binary tribal view of Americans. That's your problem. There's no need to identify with the joke if it doesn't apply to you. Your defensiveness reveals you, though.

So, the joke is based on a small percentage of people being racist?

:lmao

Spurminator
10-29-2018, 09:34 PM
So, the joke is based on a small percentage of people being racist?

:lmao

I think one can reasonably say the percentage of people who think all blacks look alike falls somewhere between "small" and "half the country."

hater
10-29-2018, 09:37 PM
https://twitter.com/stevekallock/status/1057098831035334656?s=21

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 09:38 PM
I think one can reasonably say the percentage of people who think all blacks look alike falls somewhere between "small" and "half the country."

There's no need to make this joke unless one is basically calling the typical Trump voter racist. Sorry, but you want your cake and to eat it too.

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 09:40 PM
https://twitter.com/stevekallock/status/1057098831035334656?s=21

To paraphrase Trump, that mountain (Hillary has to climb) just got ten thousand feet higher. :lmao

Spurminator
10-29-2018, 09:41 PM
There's no need to make this joke unless one is basically calling the typical Trump voter racist. Sorry, but you want your cake and to eat it too.

No, I think you just want to believe half the country thinks the way you do.

(And by the way, far less than half the country voted for Trump.)

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 09:44 PM
No, I think you just want to believe half the country thinks the way you do.

(And by the way, far less than half the country voted for Trump.)

The joke makes no sense if it's not about the typical Trump voter; it's just racist otherwise. I can see you're really struggling with this.

Spurminator
10-29-2018, 09:53 PM
The joke makes no sense if it's not about the typical Trump voter

It does, though. People who say black people all look alike are a segment of the population that exists, and the joke makes fun of them. There's really no need for it to be connected at all to the "typical Trump voter."

Half of the Country > Trump Voters > People who think black people look alike > Small % of the country

You're fabricating arbitrary details to make sense of things you don't understand.

Seems to happen a lot with you, actually. Work on it!

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 09:59 PM
It does, though. People who say black people all look alike are a segment of the population that exists, and the joke makes fun of them. There's really no need for it to be connected at all to the "typical Trump voter."

Half of the Country > Trump Voters > People who think black people look alike > Small % of the country

You're fabricating arbitrary details to make sense of things you don't understand.

Hillary just making fun of random racists is your explanation.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/VigorousVengefulConey-small.gif

hater
10-29-2018, 10:04 PM

You know its a real racist joke when they have to use entire paragraphs to defend it :lmao

DarrinS
10-29-2018, 10:13 PM
I don’t think Hillary or Trump are racist, tbh.

Pavlov
10-29-2018, 10:20 PM
Which proves what? You have no game here other than your compulsion. :lmao:lol projection

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 10:24 PM
:lol projection

Inept sociopath. :lmao

in2deep
10-29-2018, 10:24 PM

depends what you call racist

do they want to eliminate all black folk? probably not

but would they blow a gasket if Ivanka or Chelsea bring home Tyrone? absolutely

DarrinS
10-29-2018, 10:25 PM
I also believe a large percentage of people accused of being racist, aren’t. The culture is just currently hyper vigilant about all things race-related. Good example is recent ousting of Megyn Kelly at NBC.

DarrinS
10-29-2018, 10:27 PM
depends what you call racist

do they want to eliminate all black folk? probably not

but would they blow a gasket if Ivanka or Chelsea bring home Tyrone? absolutely

His daughter married Jared Kushner, but he’s an anti Semite, or something.

in2deep
10-29-2018, 10:28 PM
I also believe a large percentage of people accused of being racist, aren’t. The culture is just currently hyper vigilant about all things race-related. Good example is recent ousting of Megyn Kelly at NBC.

Megyn got screwed but she lawyered up so NBC is basically fucked in that battle.

but I disagree most ppl are racist. this is because humans are tribalists from beginning of time. "jokes" like Hillarys do not help

DarrinS
10-29-2018, 10:29 PM
Megyn got screwed but she lawyered up so NBC is basically fucked in that battle.

She’s getting paid — that’s for sure.

Winehole23
10-29-2018, 10:30 PM
I also believe a large percentage of people accused of being racist, aren’t. The culture is just currently hyper vigilant about all things race-related. Good example is recent ousting of Megyn Kelly at NBC.eh, NBC had a more compelling reason to drop her: her ratings suck.

being good-naturedly clueless about the social propriety of blackface was probably more of a pretext than a motive.

DarrinS
10-29-2018, 10:35 PM
eh, NBC had a more compelling reason to drop her: her ratings suck.

being good-naturedly clueless about the social propriety of blackface was probably more of a pretext than a motive.

I understand the ratings thing. And they probably hated that she was ex-Fox and highly paid.

Still, she’s old enough to remember that movies Soul Man and White Girls were harmless entertainment.

Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon did actual skits in blackface. Still employed.

DMC
10-29-2018, 10:37 PM
:wow

https://twitter.com/miketokes/status/1057051746785095680?s=21

This was a sarcastic comment, meant to imply that the general stereotype is "they all look alike". No reason to spin it differently.

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 10:38 PM
This was a sarcastic comment, meant to imply that the general stereotype is "they all look alike". No reason to spin it differently.

It was sloppy. This is pretty much the typical disaster that this woman weaves whenever she goes off script.

hater
10-29-2018, 10:40 PM

The joke was dumb and racist. No need to spin it differently.

DMC
10-29-2018, 10:41 PM
It was sloppy. This is pretty much the typical disaster that this woman weaves whenever she goes off script.

She knows she's "in". If this was an outsider to the movement (read: conservative), it would be taken prima facie and spun that way by plenty here, but she was actually standing up for blacks here with that statement.

I'm tired of the spinning. I'm going in. side to get a drink.

Winehole23
10-29-2018, 10:43 PM
Still, she’s old enough to remember that movies Soul Man and White Girls were harmless entertainment.Harmless would be the operative word.

If the reverse minstrelsy in White Chicks got your goat, my condolences for being one of the fifteen people who actually watched it.

Kinda killed the Wayans Bros. momentum in cinema, didn't it?

hater
10-29-2018, 10:47 PM
She knows she's "in". If this was an outsider to the movement (read: conservative), it would be taken prima facie and spun that way by plenty here, but she was actually standing up for blacks here with that statement.

:lmao whos spinning?

Nigas are writing dissertations and walls of text defnding her racist stupid joke :lmao

Pavlov
10-29-2018, 10:49 PM
I understand the ratings thing. And they probably hated that she was ex-Fox and highly paid.

Still, she’s old enough to remember that movies Soul Man and White Girls were harmless entertainment.

Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon did actual skits in blackface. Still employed.Darrin's aggrieved.

hater
10-29-2018, 10:51 PM
https://twitter.com/youngeusebius/status/1057115610549760002?s=21

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 10:51 PM

No blacks were under attack here, son. Enjoy y'er brewski or whatever it may be.

Winehole23
10-29-2018, 10:55 PM
Jimmy Kimmel and Jimmy Fallon did actual skits in blackface. Still employed.Hadn't seen either one of those, looks like Kimmel got a hall pass. Is Fallon still hosting the Golden Globes?

But yeah, both have their own shows, so I guess making money for the networks still trumps racist behavior. Except when it doesn't.

Winehole23
10-29-2018, 10:59 PM
Doing impersonations of actual people is sort of next door to minstrelsy, understandable it gets lumped in despite the colorable aesthetic difference.

DarrinS
10-29-2018, 11:03 PM
Hadn't seen either one of those, looks like Kimmel got a hall pass. Is Fallon still hosting the Golden Globes?

But yeah, both have their own shows, so I guess making money for the networks still trumps racist behavior. Except when it doesn't.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wse5lgIDxM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGxMqqdUV0w#searching

Winehole23
10-29-2018, 11:04 PM
thanks the same, watched em both already.

hater
10-29-2018, 11:04 PM
https://twitter.com/slyngcartoons/status/1057066965150326785?s=21

Chucho
10-29-2018, 11:17 PM
Of course Hillary is racist. She was First Lady of Arkansas for christ's sake. She was vocal on how she saw queers as subhuman, unworthy of marriage so you can only imagine what she thinks of blacks.

DMC
10-30-2018, 12:19 AM
Of course Hillary is racist. She was First Lady of Arkansas for christ's sake. She was vocal on how she saw queers as subhuman, unworthy of marriage so you can only imagine what she thinks of blacks.

Tbh I doubt she's racist in the real sense of the word. I think she's likely a bigot and would turn her nose up at white trash just as fast as black trash. She'd probably rather see her daughter date a white man than a black one, but probably a rich black one over a poor white one. Money is what turns her nose, not color. I think she was born and raised in Chicago.

Spurtacular
10-30-2018, 12:24 AM
Tbh I doubt she's racist in the real sense of the word. I think she's likely a bigot and would turn her nose up at white trash just as fast as black trash. She'd probably rather see her daughter date a white man than a black one, but probably a rich black one over a poor white one. Money is what turns her nose, not color. I think she was born and raised in Chicago.

Well, she called the average Democrat stupid; and that includes most blacks. She may not be racist in a pure sense of the word; but I have no doubt she sees blacks as a race as inferiors.

Spurtacular
10-30-2018, 12:25 AM

:lol Not believing in gay marriage makes one obviously racist.
:lol Crusty
:lol Blake level logic

DMC
10-30-2018, 12:28 AM
Well, she called the average Democrat stupid; and that includes most blacks. She may not be racist in a pure sense of the word; but I have no doubt she sees blacks as a race as inferiors.

Exactly. She thinks most people are stupid because have less career and financial success than her. That's a snob and a prude. It's not really a racist though. A racist believes their race (or any race) is superior to another race for genetic or other (religious) reasons. Believing we are different isn't the same as believing we are superior/inferior.

Spurtacular
10-30-2018, 12:42 AM
Exactly. She thinks most people are stupid because have less career and financial success than her. That's a snob and a prude. It's not really a racist though. A racist believes their race (or any race) is superior to another race for genetic or other (religious) reasons. Believing we are different isn't the same as believing we are superior/inferior.

Think you misread me. She thinks the white race is superior or rather more advanced. But this is no different than the stance of Thomas Jefferson.

I do agree though that Hillary is going to discriminate based on her own needs/desires, social and political though. Nonetheless, I do think that Donna Brazille so quickly throwing her under the bus unlike other DNC chairs as well as much of the unsaid drama between her and Barry in 07 reinforced much of her views on blacks.

Pavlov
10-30-2018, 01:19 AM
Enjoy

Darrin is offended!

SnakeBoy
10-30-2018, 02:34 AM
Most racist thing I've ever heard. Just disgusting this woman thought she could lead this diverse nation.

Chucho
10-30-2018, 10:21 AM
:lol Not believing in gay marriage makes one obviously racist.
:lol Blake level logic

You missed the first point, dipshit. Go hop back into your closet of alts and keep fighting your "war", you crazy sociopath.

FrostKing
10-30-2018, 11:12 AM
Hillary was white and hot. Now she's unemployed

hater
10-30-2018, 11:14 AM
Hot??????????????

Wtf

Chucho
10-30-2018, 11:15 AM
Hot??????????????

Wtf

Like white hot, as in "on fire", "unstoppable" and so on. Stupid South American trash. Learn the language or stay south of the Equator.

spurraider21
10-30-2018, 11:31 AM
:lmao finding any opportunity to defend trump, even when he doesn't need it

FrostKing
10-30-2018, 11:39 AM
Hot??????????????

Wtf
Haha

Google: "white hot unemployed"

spurraider21
10-30-2018, 11:39 AM
Enjoy

do you think there's any distinction between these and blackface in the more traditional sense?

Pavlov
10-30-2018, 11:43 AM
do you think there's any distinction between these and blackface in the more traditional sense?:lol as if Darrin could explain anything he was told to post.

spurraider21
10-30-2018, 11:50 AM
white chicks is probably the closest parallel that's been brought up here, as it was meant to make fun of stereotypes (affluent white "valley girls")... though i dont recall reading anything about people actually having been offended by the movie.

an impersonation like kimmel's malone or frank caliendo's barkley is a caricature of an individual, not of a race. now if kimmel started scarfing down watermelons and fried chicken during those skits, it would probably be worse tbh.

Isitjustme?
10-30-2018, 05:08 PM
Enjoy

Hahaha those were hilarious, thanks!

DMC
10-30-2018, 08:39 PM
do you think there's any distinction between these and blackface in the more traditional sense?

No. This is someone painting themselves black and speaking like a moron to make fun of a black man.

JohnnyD
10-30-2018, 10:11 PM
I look nothing like my brother.

DMX7
10-30-2018, 10:53 PM
It's amazing how these people hang over her every word as if she were president.

hater
10-31-2018, 06:18 AM
It's amazing how these people hang over her every word as if she were president.

She would be if we didnt hang on her every stupid word or racist joke :lmao

FrostKing
10-31-2018, 06:26 AM
https://youtu.be/isbW5RLIeDY

"L"

Spurtacular
10-31-2018, 02:58 PM
You missed the first point, dipshit. Go hop back into your closet of alts and keep fighting your "war", you crazy sociopath.

:lol Crusty lash out

Spurtacular
10-31-2018, 03:01 PM
https://youtu.be/isbW5RLIeDY

"L"
:lol

Spurtacular
10-31-2018, 03:02 PM
She would be if we didnt hang on her every stupid word or racist joke :lmao

:lmao Chumpettes hate that there's a glaring symbol of their loserdom.

hater
11-02-2018, 04:47 PM
:lmao Chumpettes hate that there's a glaring symbol of their loserdom.

:lol and they still with her :cry

Chris
11-02-2018, 04:47 PM
Can you imagine if Trump had said this?

Good lord.

spurraider21
11-02-2018, 06:02 PM
Can you imagine if Trump had said this?

Good lord.
if he did i wouldn't be so sure that he's joking though

Spurtacular
11-02-2018, 06:30 PM
Like white hot, as in "on fire", "unstoppable" and so on. Stupid South American trash. Learn the language or stay south of the Equator.