PDA

View Full Version : Aldridge has been an absolute train wreck this season offensively

Amuseddaysleeper
10-29-2018, 09:38 PM
Just awful. He needs to cut down on his shooting as it's been an absolute brickfest for him so far.

RD2191
10-29-2018, 09:47 PM
Spurm fans will respond with "rebounds" :lmao Dude is a fukin bum.

Amuseddaysleeper
10-29-2018, 09:49 PM
And DeRozan has been a trainwreck in crunch time :lmao

Fucking hell

Leetonidas
10-29-2018, 09:50 PM

Fucking hell

You realize he hit the two game winners vs MIN and LAL right

Keepin' it real
Better now than in the Finals.

ducks
And spurs have won more titles recently then any team
They have more recently titles then Gs

SpursDynasty85
10-29-2018, 09:51 PM
He's had some positives rebounding, defending, and getting putbacks. His shooting is off for sure. I think he is still adjusting to DeRozan basically playing pg. DeRozan is very ball dominant. I think LMA prefers a more traditional pg setting him up and being more more of a focal. You can tell they are adjusting though DeRozan made it a point to feed LMA the ball. Wide open shots aren't falling but I'm pretty sure they will eventually.

NASpurs
10-29-2018, 09:51 PM
Hopefully this will end up as an anti jinx thread

Amuseddaysleeper
10-29-2018, 09:53 PM
You realize he hit the two game winners vs MIN and LAL right

And has missed 10 shots in a row vs the Lakers and been a disaster in the final minute of regulation. All in all he's been good this season, but he isn't going to shake the DeChoke moniker anytime soon.

duncan2k5
10-29-2018, 10:00 PM
I thought some smart guy said Kawhi not passing the ball was the reason Aldridge struggled (even though we were 7th in assists that season)... I keep telling u guys LMA can't play with another star... Won't be long until he starts to pout

Leetonidas
10-29-2018, 10:02 PM
And has missed 10 shots in a row vs the Lakers and been a disaster in the final minute of regulation. All in all he's been good this season, but he isn't going to shake the DeChoke moniker anytime soon.

And once again he is dominating in OT. He was also clutch down the stretch despite missing the shot to win it . You're nitpicking that one game against LA

Amuseddaysleeper
10-29-2018, 10:05 PM
And once again he is dominating in OT. He was also clutch down the stretch despite missing the shot to win it . You're nitpicking that one game against LA

:toast

tim_duncan_fan
10-29-2018, 10:09 PM
If he played like a big man instead of a lard-ass SF he would be having a much better time.

I wish we could transplant Tim's brain into LaMarcus' body.

If LA would own the paint and just play bigger, on offense AND defense, we coukd be so much better.

Allan Rowe vs Wade
10-29-2018, 10:12 PM
OP has long since become a bad parody of OP

Spurs fever
10-29-2018, 10:12 PM
I thought some smart guy said Kawhi not passing the ball was the reason Aldridge struggled (even though we were 7th in assists that season)... I keep telling u guys LMA can't play with another star... Won't be long until he starts to poutI was wondering the same thing. Can he actually not play with another star.

RC_Drunkford
10-29-2018, 10:17 PM
He was matched up with Deandre Jordan, so shooting jumpers makes way more sense to draw DeAndre out the paint. That strip he had on defense was also big for us. Besides that he's getting double teamed quite a lot. Team mates need to let him know when a 2nd defender rotates over to him. I agree his shot hasn't been falling, but a lot of them just rimmed out

superbigtime
10-29-2018, 10:20 PM
I thought some smart guy said Kawhi not passing the ball was the reason Aldridge struggled (even though we were 7th in assists that season)... I keep telling u guys LMA can't play with another star... Won't be long until he starts to pout

doesnt seem far fetched TBH

TDMVPDPOY
10-29-2018, 10:20 PM
this fkn tool doesnt know when to exploit a mismatch when he has one, instead goes to his jumper

JeffDuncan
10-29-2018, 10:44 PM
LMA got 20 pts tonight, which is his career average. That's also his average for this season so far.

LMA's point production, playing with DDR, is exactly on track with what it's always been. Sorry to bother people by posting facts.

You're all faggots.

cd021
10-29-2018, 10:53 PM
LMA got 20 pts tonight, which is his career average. That's also his average for this season so far.

LMA's point production, playing with DDR, is exactly on track with what it's always been. Sorry to bother people by posting facts.

You're all faggots.

He's shooting 42% on 2pt FGs this season after hitting almost 53% last year. Also shooting 73% from FT, as opposed to 84% last year

his scoring efficiency numbers are way off.

hater
10-29-2018, 10:55 PM
He looks like a 65 year old Duncan out there

offset formation
10-29-2018, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by JeffDuncan:

Yep. Just made this point on another thread.

sasaint
10-29-2018, 10:58 PM
Spurm fans will respond with "rebounds" :lmao Dude is a fukin bum.

I did not like his game, do not like his game, and never will like his game.

sasaint
10-29-2018, 11:02 PM
If he played like a big man instead of a lard-ass SF he would be having a much better time.

I wish we could transplant Tim's brain into LaMarcus' body.

If LA would own the paint and just play bigger, on offense AND defense, we coukd be so much better.

Do NOT hold your breath.

marinoman
10-29-2018, 11:12 PM
He needs to play lakers more to get his confidence going...but seriously it’s still early and he’s getting to his spot, just off, it’s the poor rebounding that’s concerning

tbdog
10-29-2018, 11:17 PM
LA is off for sure, but he is not forcing it. He is getting his looks and he is still getting doubled hard. The doubles will eventually stop being so aggressive as teams start realising we are one of the most efficient 3pt shooting teams. Getting an athletic guard back will help, as we need someone to break down the D off the scramble from the double team.

hooperflash
10-29-2018, 11:31 PM
LA is off for sure, but he is not forcing it.
facts.

far from being a so called “train wreck”.

Old School 44
10-29-2018, 11:33 PM
Don't know about the rest of the games, I went to this game, and it's tough for Aldridge to go ISO in the post against Jordan. Not sure why the Spurs go at the strength of the Mavs defense, considering they had DD and Gay as other options on the floor.

JeffDuncan
10-29-2018, 11:35 PM
He's shooting 42% on 2pt FGs this season after hitting almost 53% last year. Also shooting 73% from FT, as opposed to 84% last year

his scoring efficiency numbers are way off.

Very true, LMA's percentages are down. For his career he's .488 on 2s. He needs to improve there.

SpursDynasty85
10-29-2018, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by JeffDuncan:

Yep. Just made this point on another thread.

A bit misleading considering scoring is up in the league. LMA is struggling a bit but I'm not too worried.

Jsmoothexpress
10-30-2018, 12:25 AM
You might be on to something. I’ve never looked at it like that mane. That really might be the case. He did good last year on the strength there wasn’t anyone else on his level for our team.

cd021
10-30-2018, 12:26 AM
Very true, LMA's percentages are down. For his career he's .488 on 2s. He needs to improve there.
Across the board his shooting numbers are down. It'll probably improve to them mean but he isn't playing particularly great thus far on offense.

TimmyBuckets
10-30-2018, 01:17 AM
You might be on to something. I’ve never looked at it like that mane. That really might be the case. He did good last year on the strength there wasn’t anyone else on his level for our team.

He says he needs touches to get going. He shot the ball 22 times against LAL in their first matchup for 37 pts and 23 times against MIN for 21 pts (albeit his offense wasn't as great and his FG% was bad, but those 19 rebounds though sheesh). The more touches he gets, the more comfortable he seems to get. I think getting the ball more really boosts his confidence and he loves to be the guy that carries the team, and that will never change. I don't think its crazy to say that LMA has difficulty playing with another star, but I also think it depends on the synergy with that star. Kawhi could not and cannot make plays as well as Derozan, and he was also a terrible teammate when it came to communication. Derozan, on there other hand, seems like the complete opposite. Its also a plus that their mid-range game seems to be working (even though they haven't fully gelled). LMA should def get more touches throughout the season, and if he averages 18-20 or so touches a game, he should be fine.

That being said, every other aspect of his game is just amazing to watch. He is the defensive focal point and on D he has made some spectacular plays. His rebounds too, especially offensive, are just pure Muscle. No one can say his effort isn't there.

phxspurfan
10-30-2018, 01:37 AM
He's struggling a little bit but tbh the offense has changed 4 times in the last 4 years with him here:

2015/16 - TD/LMA integration
2016/17 - TD retirement / Kawhi focus
2017/18 - Kawhi "injury" / Pop goes back to Portland style
2018/19 - Kawhi/Manu/Tony gone / DeMar in as defacto PG

It may take a bit for him to find his stride. Also, as has been mentioned, he's getting swarmed more now that the Spurs have the crappiest supporting cast in 20 years. That may not change unless White/Walker immediately get played by Pop and become serviceable / factor guys when they come back.

He's also a year older, and isn't going to develop better shooting/speed/wind as he ages.

John B
10-30-2018, 01:52 AM
LMA needs to learn catch and pop with Demar, roll on pick and roll. I think he’s at his average now, but would get more. For sure the offense goes through Demar as the primary ball handler. But again he should get more once they learn to play more. Love Gay trying to get his own numbers and being aggressive.

SnakeBoy
10-30-2018, 02:57 AM
I'm not worried yet. He looks like he's engaged and having fun so I think he'll find his stride.

skin27
10-30-2018, 07:09 AM
LA FG attempts last season is the same as this season..he just struggling to convert his shots..

ItsARap
10-30-2018, 07:30 AM

Fucking hell

lol - Be thankful Spurs have Derozan! You're correct, your team would be a train wreck w/o a Derozan.
Did he NOT close out or grind your team to get the W - 2 or 3 times?

Ask yourself where Spurs would be w/o a Derozan in this trade?
Raptors and Spurs Fans just have to deal w/ It and support both players. Both keeping their teams 'in it'.

ItsARap
10-30-2018, 07:36 AM
LMA needs to learn catch and pop with Demar, roll on pick and roll. I think he’s at his average now, but would get more. For sure the offense goes through Demar as the primary ball handler. But again he should get more once they learn to play more. Love Gay trying to get his own numbers and being aggressive.

Yes, LMA helps Derozan, so don't Spurs fan fool themselves. Rudy Gay and Demar are friends. Rudy knows he needs to contribute. All 3 trying to keep Spurs in it. SPURS will make the playoffs if DD and LAM keep working together (baddest mid range shooters) and Gay contributes on Offense. The Defense needs work but, but Pops will improve that area.

Mirrornick
10-30-2018, 07:48 AM
Yes, LMA helps Derozan, so don't Spurs fan fool themselves. Rudy Gay and Demar are friends. Rudy knows he needs to contribute. All 3 trying to keep Spurs in it. SPURS will make the playoffs if DD and LAM keep working together (baddest mid range shooters) and Gay contributes on Offense. The Defense needs work but, but Pops will improve that area.

Remember Gay and DeRozan on the raptors? brutal. The newer version is so much better.

John B
10-30-2018, 09:19 AM
And Forbes contributing 15ppg should be nice. If he keeps it up, he could be a serious candidate for best improved player. A sure 3nD should be nice and really could be open. If Chip could work wonders with Huestis, Spurs could go deep

TDomination
10-30-2018, 09:33 AM
Train wreck is an absolute exaggeration.

He's done his part, just missing shots he normally makes. Once those start going down, it should help us with quite a bit.

Dex
10-30-2018, 10:23 AM
Train wreck is an absolute exaggeration.

He's done his part, just missing shots he normally makes. Once those start going down, it should help us with quite a bit.

Exactly, I'm not too worried. He's getting good looks, they just aren't falling right now.

It's only 6 games and we aren't even past October yet, so he's got plenty of time to get it together. Just needs to keep being aggressive.

bklynspursfan
10-30-2018, 10:38 AM

Fucking hell

He struggled 1 night in crunch time (got good looks) and 3 other nights vs LA, vs Min, and vs Dal was great. But he's a train wreck? Cherry picking much?

Jsmoothexpress
10-30-2018, 05:11 PM
He says he needs touches to get going. He shot the ball 22 times against LAL in their first matchup for 37 pts and 23 times against MIN for 21 pts (albeit his offense wasn't as great and his FG% was bad, but those 19 rebounds though sheesh). The more touches he gets, the more comfortable he seems to get. I think getting the ball more really boosts his confidence and he loves to be the guy that carries the team, and that will never change. I don't think its crazy to say that LMA has difficulty playing with another star, but I also think it depends on the synergy with that star. Kawhi could not and cannot make plays as well as Derozan, and he was also a terrible teammate when it came to communication. Derozan, on there other hand, seems like the complete opposite. Its also a plus that their mid-range game seems to be working (even though they haven't fully gelled). LMA should def get more touches throughout the season, and if he averages 18-20 or so touches a game, he should be fine.

That being said, every other aspect of his game is just amazing to watch. He is the defensive focal point and on D he has made some spectacular plays. His rebounds too, especially offensive, are just pure Muscle. No one can say his effort isn't there.
Good insight. What you said makes some sense.

exstatic
10-30-2018, 05:22 PM
Exactly, I'm not too worried. He's getting good looks, they just aren't falling right now.

It's only 6 games and we aren't even past October yet, so he's got plenty of time to get it together. Just needs to keep being aggressive.

tonight...you
10-30-2018, 05:22 PM
My mayn @amused is awesome at stirring that pot.

You should make the next Game Thread!

TD 21
10-30-2018, 06:11 PM
It's too soon to conclude that he's now past his prime, but it's not too soon to be concerned. Including preseason, I believe he's had one game where he's combined efficiency and volume this season. At the very least, it's a disturbing trend.

And before anyone scoffs at the preseason, a lot of times it sets the tone for the season. Last season, you could tell right away (I strongly suspected it anyway) that he was primed for a big season. This season, to a lesser extent, you could tell with Gay.

Still, it's difficult to imagine the exact archetype that generally ages best falling off a cliff overnight. Maybe he's not the virtual All-Star lock he's often been this decade, but he should remain All-Star caliber for the next few seasons.

Garcar66
10-30-2018, 11:55 PM
He’s what we got. Find me a young free agent who wants to play in San Antonio when he can play in Dallas or Houston. Spurs have to draft well to survive. Jimmy Butler would be a one year and out.

duncan2k5
10-31-2018, 10:28 PM

Who cares which player makes LMA feel better about himself? Which one can take us past the warriors, or give us the best chance to? That guy is in Canada

duncan2k5
10-31-2018, 10:29 PM
I'm not worried yet. He looks like he's engaged and having fun so I think he'll find his stride.

He looks the exact same as always... He never looks like he is having fun

daslicer
10-31-2018, 11:05 PM
Who cares which player makes LMA feel better about himself? Which one can take us past the warriors, or give us the best chance to? That guy is in Canada

STFU nobody is beating the Warriors this year anyways now that they have added Demarcus.

bigdickboys
10-31-2018, 11:05 PM

Kindly shut the fuck up.

HarlemHeat37
11-01-2018, 12:34 AM
Kindly shut the fuck up.

:lol

Budkin
11-01-2018, 12:48 AM
Amused reverse jinx thread works wonders again.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-07-2018, 09:44 PM
What a terrible signing oof

Kurgan
11-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Aldridge has always been a loser. Mentally weak pussy that would rather be an inefficient, poor man's Dirk instead of playing under the basket like TD. The Spurs window officially closed when they signed this shithead to carry Robinson and Duncan's torch.

Amuseddaysleeper
11-15-2018, 12:05 AM
This is going to be RJ levels bad at this rate

Kawhi was a genius to force a trade

Kurgan
11-15-2018, 01:28 AM
LA is never content or satisfied unless the team is playing Aldridge ball(like last season). Therein lies the problem. It's impossible to pair him up with another star as he's not too fond of sharing his touches with anyone. If you do decide to play Aldridge ball, your ceiling is limited to being a 45-48 win team as proven by last year's Spurs or the Blazers from 2010-2015. He's a highly flawed player with a selfish, loser mentality. Derozan has his own set of problems too, offense only wing that can't play defense or shoor the threeball. Spurs somehow acquired the two most useless stars in the NBA.

HarlemHeat37
11-15-2018, 01:30 AM
LA is never content or satisfied unless the team is playing Aldridge ball(like last season). Therein lies the problem. It's impossible to pair him up with another star as he's not too fond of sharing his touches with anyone. If you do decide to play Aldridge ball, your ceiling is limited to being a 45-48 win team as proven by last year's Spurs or the Blazers from 2010-2015. He's a highly flawed player with a selfish, loser mentality. Derozan has his own set of problems too, offense only wing that can't play defense or shoor the threeball. Spurs somehow acquired the two most useless stars in the NBA.

Damn, great post..

Gibbz
11-15-2018, 01:41 AM

I really don't want to believe this, but I think it's true.

tb5
11-15-2018, 01:44 AM
There is some truth to it but it's made worse by our horrible guard play.

Gibbz
11-15-2018, 01:46 AM
True--DDR is all we have and he's a proven softy.

objective
11-15-2018, 01:48 AM
I'm not so sure having a second star matters that much at this point with Aldridge.

He's 33, heavy, and playing his most minutes per game as a Spur and at center full time. He's played about an extra game worth of minutes compared to what he did last year at this point in the season (13 games).

He's shooting 42.6% which is much worse than even his last sulky year with Kawhi. His PER is easily his worst since his rookie year.

Declining comes to everyone.

Hoops Czar
11-15-2018, 01:50 AM

Arguably his two best seasons (2014, 2015) were played in Portland alongside Damien Lilard. Don't make excuses for regression. He's a soft 33 year old power forward that's on the downside of his career.

HarlemHeat37
11-15-2018, 01:51 AM
I'm not so sure having a second star matters that much at this point with Aldridge.

He's 33, heavy, and playing his most minutes per game as a Spur and at center full time. He's played about an extra game worth of minutes compared to what he did last year at this point in the season (13 games).

He's shooting 42.6% which is much worse than even his last sulky year with Kawhi. His PER is easily his worst since his rookie year.

With 2 more years left of a huge deal.. post-2014 Parker all over again:lol

Gibbz
11-15-2018, 01:52 AM

Good thing he's owed $50 million after this season.

objective
11-15-2018, 01:55 AM

Good thing he's owed $50 million after this season.

For what it's worth he has:

19-20 : $26 million
20-21 : $24 million but only $7 million guaranteed

Hoops Czar
11-15-2018, 01:56 AM
Tony Parker actually has a higher ws/48 (.101) than LMA (.086). Better find a new schtick, I mean comparison.

HarlemHeat37
11-15-2018, 02:00 AM
Tony Parker actually has a higher ws/48 (.101) than LMA (.086). Better find a new schtick, I mean comparison.

This post doesn't make any sense, as usual:lol

Hoops Czar
11-15-2018, 02:22 AM
This post doesn't make any sense, as usual:lol
What doesn't make sense to you? The stat or the fact that you could literally replace LMA with Javale McGee, and you literally wouldn't notice a drop in production? Actually, that's not true,... there would be a noticeable improvement. :lol

tbdog
11-15-2018, 03:10 AM
No. I just think LMA needs a work horse in the middle. Either a center or a PF. I think Poeltl needs to start again, sadly.

phxspurfan
11-15-2018, 03:39 AM
He's a soft 33 year old power forward that's on the downside of his career.

Way to go out on a limb there. Breaking news

TimDunkem
11-15-2018, 03:47 AM
Way to go out on a limb there. Breaking news

Considering that half of this board thinks you can build around the guy because he led this dud of a team to a first round exit last year I'd say - yeah, unfortunately- he is going out on a limb there. What's sad is that only half of us will acknowledge this.

DeRozan m8
11-15-2018, 05:16 AM
Honestly, i think Lamarcus not getting his touches is getting to him.

We saw that interview game 1 last season against the Wolves, where he talked about his touches and wanting to be traded...i'll never forget the selfish faggotry

SAGirl
11-16-2018, 08:45 AM

True. He’s playing almost exclusively as a center now, but this time he’s surrounded by midgets meaning there’s no help in the paint, the others rebounding is deficient and when Pop doesn’t have him playing next to 4 guards two of which are below 6’2”, he’s next to Cunningham. He’s playing with the least help in the paint now that Gay is in and out of the infirmary and Father Time caught up with Gasols foot.

pop has to figure out how to get him going bc otherwise they’re just tanking without saying they are. Wink wink

sasaint
11-16-2018, 09:42 AM
No. I just think LMA needs a work horse in the middle. Either a center or a PF. I think Poeltl needs to start again, sadly.

That means starting 2 bigs in the SL, which will not work in the league today. Neither LMA nor Poodle is capable of defending a mobile, stretch 4 on the perimeter.

SAGirl
11-16-2018, 11:34 PM

Budkin
11-16-2018, 11:43 PM
Makes no sense. Even at 33 he should be much better. Needs therapy, and quick.

Hoops Czar
11-16-2018, 11:48 PM
He has a short term memory problem if he doesn't remember 2016.

duncan2k5
11-18-2018, 07:01 AM

MVP level post

duncan2k5
11-18-2018, 07:03 AM

If that's what he needs to be good, then he needs to be traded... Great players are great regardless... Heck... Good players are good regardless...

ceperez
11-18-2018, 07:22 AM
Trade... Marc Gasol for Aldridge:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jqnjsos

tbdog
11-18-2018, 07:36 AM
If that's what he needs to be good, then he needs to be traded... Great players are great regardless... Heck... Good players are good regardless...

No, I just think he is gassed as the game and season go along. If the Spurs had a workhorse banging for offensive and defensive rebounds, I just think it would help him tremendously. Dirk is one of the greats and he needed a workhorse in the middle. LMA game is not power. At the moment, if LMA misses a jumper, it's a defensive rebound.

dbestpro
11-18-2018, 09:28 AM
Move LMA back to PF, and provide a center and his game will miraculously reappear. He does not do well as the lone big on the court.

8FOR!3
11-18-2018, 09:59 AM
Move LMA back to PF, and provide a center and his game will miraculously reappear. He does not do well as the lone big on the court.

I agree and honestly at this point I don't think a LMA/Poeltl lineup is any worse than Cunningham/LMA.

sananspursfan21
11-18-2018, 10:12 AM
Arguably his two best seasons (2014, 2015) were played in Portland alongside Damien Lilard. Don't make excuses for regression. He's a soft 33 year old power forward that's on the downside of his career.

This. I always thought the schtick that he had to be the #1 or he sucked was ridiculous. He picks and chooses when to play hard and he just doesn’t do it often enough. It’s too bad, the guy’s huge

JeffDuncan
11-18-2018, 11:18 AM

A defensive center who's also a good passer would help the whole team, but Aldridge has to get his shooting touch back, no matter what anybody else does.

The problem with LMA is only that he's shooting so poorly.

RC_Drunkford
11-18-2018, 02:13 PM

Centers like Whiteside contesting his shot makes it a lot harder for him to hit them. And Aldridge is the type of player who then starts missing easy bunnies too once the jumper's not falling. I also recognized how he doesn't shoot 3s at all this season, even though every season they say he will shoot more 3s

sasaint
11-18-2018, 02:32 PM
Trade... Marc Gasol for Aldridge:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=jqnjsos

Not without Spurs adding a sweetener. Why would Memphis trade a franchise icon for a guy who isn't playing as well?

RC_Drunkford
11-18-2018, 09:03 PM
He's been rebounding like a mad man this season. Can't knock his effort

8FOR!3
11-18-2018, 09:12 PM
LMA playing pissed off tonight. When he's motivated and shots are falling he's so good. Guess you could say that about a lot of guys lol.

JeffDuncan
11-18-2018, 09:40 PM
Aldridge just helped train wreck the Warriors. He's baaaack! For one game, anyway. Now we'll see how long it lasts.

Mirrornick
11-18-2018, 09:44 PM
Trade LMA right now before his value drops

jk

good game by LMA. His best one this season.

skin27
11-18-2018, 10:10 PM
Fuck him!! He’s pretty inconsistent..I just hope he can maintain that intensity every night

Mirrornick
11-18-2018, 10:12 PM
Fuck him!! He’s pretty inconsistent..I just hope he can maintain that intensity every night

He hasn't been inconsistent this year tbh
If anything he was consistently bad :)

NameLess Scrub
11-18-2018, 11:01 PM
That LMa :cry

Whatever he and the team need to do to keep it up I hope they do it. And I mean offensively. Seems like he has been consistently good defensively this year.

phxspurfan
11-18-2018, 11:10 PM
That LMa :cry

Whatever he and the team need to do to keep it up I hope they do it. And I mean offensively. Seems like he has been consistently good defensively this year.

Say what you want about his shot, he’s putting in workman like effort this year. Go Spurs Go. Great win tonight.

playbonner15
11-19-2018, 02:39 AM
LMA playing pissed off tonight.
He does play better, move faster when he looks pissed :lol. With other teams he seems to relax

r0drig0lac
11-19-2018, 04:49 AM

he can not, otherwise he would be a superstar

duncan2k5
11-19-2018, 08:23 AM
Trade LMA right now before his value drops

jk

good game by LMA. His best one this season.

U are right tho... He does need to be traded... We won't win one playoff series with him

Mirrornick
11-19-2018, 01:45 PM
U are right tho... He does need to be traded... We won't win one playoff series with him

he can't be traded for an upgrade. That would be a fleece. I just don't see any teams taking on 33 year old declining all star player.