PDA

View Full Version : DeMar >> LeBrat

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2018, 10:05 PM
More points, more assists, more regular season wins........who cares what happens come playoff time when star players are more focused & the defense tightens up.:wakeup

daslicer
10-29-2018, 10:08 PM
Spurs are not a contender so it doesn't matter what Demar does playoff time. Anyways nobody is beating the Warriors this year.

superbigtime
10-29-2018, 10:17 PM
dear morons of the world: there is no such word as 'anyways.'

FireMicoHalili
10-29-2018, 10:19 PM
six games in and there's more salt here than the dead sea

offset formation
10-29-2018, 10:35 PM

Lol. Also fact.

SAGirl
10-29-2018, 10:37 PM
Spurs are not a contender so it doesn't matter what Demar does playoff time. Anyways nobody is beating the Warriors this year.
I am joining you in this wagon.

FireMicoHalili
10-29-2018, 10:44 PM
Lol. Also fact.
*waits for a bad regular season game where the Spurs lose because of DeRozan*
*six games in and still nothing*
"lol let's wait for the playoffs he sucks even tho he's averaging 30 and 8 a night on a new team" lmaooooooo

hater
10-29-2018, 10:45 PM
Kawhitter didnt even sit on the Raptors bench tonight :lmao :lol :lol

K...
10-29-2018, 10:48 PM
It's sucha weird fandom to dunk on people who say "maybe one of our players is good". Nope fuck that, we should apologize LeBron for bearing him and forcing him to havea bad team and take off possessions in the regular season. 3 rings faggot they say.

Arcadian
10-29-2018, 10:50 PM

When his pussy gets sore, he can't even sit on it. What a delicate little thing!

offset formation
10-29-2018, 10:51 PM
*waits for a bad regular season game where the Spurs lose because of DeRozan*
*six games in and still nothing*
"lol let's wait for the playoffs he sucks even tho he's averaging 30 and 8 a night on a new team" lmaooooooo

Indeed. I rather enjoy the one on LMA too. Sure he's not hitting his shot with great regularity yet, but he's so clearly our best defender on the team. And is still averaging above his career averages:

SUMMARY:

Games Played
2018-19: 5
Career: 874

PTS
2018-19: 20.0
Career: 19.4

TRB
2018-19: 11.0
Career: 8.3

AST
2018-19: 3.4
Career: 1.9

FireMicoHalili
10-29-2018, 10:53 PM
It's sucha weird fandom to dunk on people who say "maybe one of our players is good". Nope fuck that, we should apologize LeBron for bearing him and forcing him to havea bad team and take off possessions in the regular season. 3 rings faggot they say.
imagine being so much of a bitch you can't even enjoy your team's wins even with the luck they've had so far. I can't with sports fans and their feelings lmao

Spurtacular
10-29-2018, 10:54 PM
dear morons of the world: there is no such word as 'anyways.'

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anyways

https://i.imgur.com/dU70A2x.jpg

offset formation
imagine being so much of a bitch you can't even enjoy your team's wins even with the luck they've had so far. I can't with sports fans and their feelings lmao

You complete me.

YGWHI

Agree. Why we can't appreciate that both guys are playing great? The Spurs won OT and most threads about Kawhi are on top when he's not a Spur anymore.

Just relax. Enjoy the games!

FireMicoHalili
10-29-2018, 11:00 PM
Agree. Why we can't appreciate that both guys are playing great? The Spurs won OT and most threads about Kawhi are on top when he's not a Spur anymore.

Just relax. Enjoy the games!
some people can't because PATFO keeps disappointing them and hurting their fragile sports emotions :( even if it's just sports :(

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2018, 11:02 PM

He's sitting on your moms face as we speak.:dramaquee

offset formation
10-29-2018, 11:04 PM

Perhaps, but you'd still be fondling his sac.

marinoman
10-29-2018, 11:05 PM
OP is a bitch. Constantly eats kawhi’s shit

FireMicoHalili
10-29-2018, 11:06 PM
Perhaps, but you'd still be fondling his sac.
we should just cut it he's probably moist right now waiting for his turn to get sat on by Kawhi. That's why he knows

YGWHI
10-29-2018, 11:11 PM
some people can't because PATFO keeps disappointing them and hurting their fragile sports emotions :( even if it's just sports :(

Nah. PATFO made mistakes but is still better than .70% of FOs.

I told all my friends last season that I would enjoy every Spurs' game because could be Manu last season. It was. I wished to realize the same about Tim in 2016. I didn't. I didn't know that game in OKC would be his last Spur moment.

Who knows but this could be Pop's last season. Or next year.

I've learned from that. I'm not overreacting after Spurs' losses and enjoy every win.

Kawhitstorm
10-29-2018, 11:12 PM
Perhaps

"Perhaps"? That's all the confirming that I need:lmao

DJR210
10-29-2018, 11:14 PM

Why would he those faggots aren't his friends, not even Danny is

SouthTexasRancher
10-29-2018, 11:42 PM
Tonight is the 2nd or 3rd time so far this season that he has been MIA. Toronto better start working on getting something for KaWhitter because he is gone from Toronto at seasons end. Frankly speaking I think he has become one of many whose career ends early.

cjw
10-30-2018, 12:02 AM
Tonight is the 2nd or 3rd time so far this season that he has been MIA. Toronto better start working on getting something for KaWhitter because he is gone from Toronto at seasons end. Frankly speaking I think he has become one of many whose career ends early.

He’s either really hurting, and this is going to be an ongoing issue throughout his career. Though if it’s about treading water until the playoffs and then he can go every night given more days off.

Or he’s shown what he can do out there and is going through the motions until he can sign his big deal in the offseason. Don’t think this is the case but wouldn’t put it past his camp to try to repair image before move to the west coast.

ICEBARREL
10-30-2018, 12:10 AM

And it's not only about sports fans, its about almost everything these days. It's just the way modern people are. They'll find a way to bitch about everything - movies, books, tv shows, even if some of these things are historically good. Too sad we've come to this.

TDMVPDPOY
10-30-2018, 12:15 AM
lebron last tour vs kirbys last 4yrs?...lol tanking

Kawhi_6rings
10-30-2018, 01:07 AM
KACHOKE IS A LOSER

superbigtime
10-30-2018, 01:42 AM
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anyways

https://i.imgur.com/dU70A2x.jpg

Hilarious and congratulations. Ain't, irregardless, stupider, and worser are in the dictionary also. For folks who love to make wrong things right. Doesn't make it correct.

Spurtacular
10-30-2018, 08:00 AM
Hilarious and congratulations. Ain't, irregardless, stupider, and worser are in the dictionary also. For folks who love to make wrong things right. Doesn't make it correct.

Oh, aren't you on a higher a plateau.

Diego20
10-30-2018, 08:14 AM
Demar PG > prime TP (DD is averaging 8 assists per game, something TP never did).

skin27
10-30-2018, 08:40 AM
Demar PG > prime TP (DD is averaging 8 assists per game, something TP never did).

Demar is also a better scorer ..lol..that’s why I think demar is better than TP..

Kawhitstorm
10-30-2018, 09:41 PM

Isaiah Thomas before his injury was better than Isiah Thomas (c) Some Dumb Bitch

SouthTexasRancher
11-03-2018, 05:12 AM
He’s either really hurting, and this is going to be an ongoing issue throughout his career. Though if it’s about treading water until the playoffs and then he can go every night given more days off.

Or he’s shown what he can do out there and is going through the motions until he can sign his big deal in the offseason. Don’t think this is the case but wouldn’t put it past his camp to try to repair image before move to the west coast.

I guess we all know who the real decision maker is. The Raptors coaches and management better understand this in a hurry or it'll be a long season for them (mentally). All decisions will go through Uncle Dennis. Kinda like the Lakers Lonzo Ball and his dad.